Too Far Far Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,243 Followers

Eventually Markis was able to adjust his shaft so that it was straight up and down, and that way he could let it lay flat up against the Princess' bottom, and even though the fabric of his trousers and her dress was between them, he could snuggle his dick in between the cheeks of her butt as they bounced up and down. He held the reins of the horse in one hand, and in the other hand he kept a grip on her overflowing tit. They stayed like this, riding until nightfall.

Once the sun had set for several hours, and their horse became tired, Markis took them off the road a little way and set up a camp for the night. They would need to sleep under the stars, since all their belongings had to be left behind. Angelica was impressed at how the commoner was able to build a fire with barely any materials, and allowed her to use his coat as a bed.

"I'm sorry for the rough accommodations, my Lady. We're lucky we aren't dead though." Markis said, sitting on the ground by the fire. He winced as he adjusted his aching stiff dick inside his trousers. His cock had been hard for hours without release.

"I've never been forced to sleep on the ground before. It's very gross. I can't wait until we arrive in Zaltok. This is just awful, I feel so dirty. I miss my own bed, and I need a warm bath." the princess seemed to recoil in disgust at her current situation. "Still, we're lucky to be alive, and again I thank you for saving my life earlier, Markis. I will see to it that the King rewards you handsomely upon our return. You shall receive several gold pieces in compensation for your bravery."

"That's an awfully generous offer, my Princess. However, I'd much prefer a reward from you." he said, fidgeting a bit nervously.

"What do you mean?" she said, sitting up.

"It's just that I have heard stories of your beauty for many years, and now being in your presence, I can see that all the stories didn't do you justice. It would be a dream come true for me to be intimate with you...." he said, surprising himself with how forward he was able to be, and then he quickly added, "...my Lady."

"Oh Markis," the Princess said, placing a hand over her heart. "Do you mean to say that, instead of monetary compensation for saving me, you'd rather have sex with me?"

"Yes, my Princess."

"You mean, actually slide your penis inside me?" she asked.

"Yes, yes!" he said enthusiastically, and then unlaced his trousers. The young man pulled his trousers down his hips slightly, and his erect cock sprang up free. His shaft was firm and solid as a rock, it had been throbbing for hours, and the piss hole at the tip was oozing with clear precum from constant arousal and rubbing.

"Oh, dear. Markis, but I'm a Princess and you're just a commoner. I do have to maintain some standards, you know. Even in such an extraordinarily calamitous situation as this, it would be boorish of me to let a commoner's penis inside my royal vagina. Even though you are rather cute, for a commoner."

Even as she said the words, Angelica was turned on by Markis' scandalous proposal. Her little pussy was starting to soak through the lace panties underneath her dress. She was attracted to him, and found the notion of fucking him exciting, but her values wouldn't allow it. Someone with monarch blood such as herself could not mate with someone who was basically a peasant! The values she was raised with taught her that such an act would be disgraceful for a woman in her position. All those things being true, for some reason her heart began to race again and she felt an urge of lust in her blood. Her pussy was heated and becoming wetter and wetter.

"Oh, I see. I should have figured." Markis responded, clearly embarrassed that he had asked, and then been shot down. He had a frown on his face now, and if his cock could frown too it would have.

"Wait. Your bravery does deserve some reward. Perhaps.... fellatio?" the Princess offered with a charming grin forming on her lips.

"Who is Fellatio?" the common man asked, not understanding the word.

"You know, a blowjob."

"Oh Light! Princess, yes! I'd love it if you'd suck my cock!" he gasped.

Princess Angelica recoiled at first, slightly offended by the crude language that her servant used, but after just a brief moment, a come-hither smile returned on her face. She wasn't used to such lewd words, but she found them stimulating.

"Oh, do you want me to talk like that?" she said, getting up on her knees now. "Come over here and I'll suck that cock."

The princess was now kneeling on the coat on the ground, and the campfire cast light on her body as the young man stepped over toward her. The princess looked absolutely gorgeous and inviting as the dim light danced across her skin. The mountainous bulges of breast-meat that pushed up from her corset created a deep valley of cleavage. Markis noticed that close up, each of her mammary-mounds were the size of his head. The twin milkbags were held in by her tight top and squeezed up so that her young flesh bulged up, looking eager to pop out. Markis wondered what it would feel like to slide his dick between them.

The servant stood in front of the princess, with his erect cock sticking straight toward her, bulging with veins. His cum-filled balls hung down below the shaft, aching to release their man-juice. Angelica reached up with one of her silk-gloved hands and touched his rigid shaft, while the other hand cupped his balls in the palm. At the first touch, Markis let out a deep sigh. "Thank you." he muttered under his breath.

Angelica squeezed her hand around his shaft tightly and watched as the swollen cockhead swelled up even more, and a few drops of clear precum spurted out of the tip and splashed onto her cleavage below. The silk of her gloves felt wonderful around his dick as the princess squeezed. After squeezing a couple times, she then began to stroke up and down the length of it, letting her fingers glide over every inch of his shaft, making sure to caress every bump and little vein on it.

After giving Markis' cock a good stroking, Angelica leaned in a little closer and brought her lips toward the tip of his manhood. She puckered her full lips into a kiss as they made contact with the very end of his penis. The tip of his dick was wet and slick with precum, and as she kissed him, she gave him a nice juicy kiss on the head of his dick that left it wet with her saliva. The servant immediately groaned out loud with lust, craving even more of the beautiful girl's attention.

Markis reached down and stroked his hands through Angelica's long dark, silky curls of hair. As he caressed her mane, Angelica opened her mouth and took the entire cockhead inside her mouth. Her lips enveloped the tip and she swirled her tongue around it as soon as the tip of his fuckpipe slipped into her mouth. Markis rolled his eyes back in pleasure; her mouth felt so warm, wet and soft. The princess began to suck on him, starting slowly with just a tender, delicate tug of her mouth. With every passing moment, she sucked more and more of the length of his shaft into her mouth, and the force with which she sucked became harder and harder.

After a few minutes, the busty princess was sucking and slurping hard on her servant's cock. His stiff prick was throbbing and oozing a steady river of precum into her mouth. With her lips sealed around him tightly, she bobbed her head up and down, which dragged her tightened lips along the length of his shaft, fucking him with her mouth.

She was messy with her blowjob, too. A steady stream of saliva oozed out from the corners of Angelica's mouth, which trickled down the base of Markis' veiny dick and down his balls too. The saliva that seeped from her mouth also dribbled down Angelica's chin, and eventually the thick globs of drool dripped down off the edge of her chin and splattered across her cleavage. Those big, round fuck-jugs were getting wetter and wetter with a steady stream of spit oozing down onto them. After a while, her tits were slick and wet, and the already inviting bubbles of chestmeat glistened by the light of the campfire.

Suddenly the princess felt Markis grip her hair firmly in clenched fists and let out an unexpected howl. Barely a second after this, she could actually feel his shaft expand slightly as a huge rush of sperm gushed up through the length of his member and exploded from the tip, spraying out the end like a hose. Several squirts of thick semen flooded her mouth and she tried to swallow it as the juice sprayed from the tip of his fuckpole into her mouth and poured down her throat. She swallowed a couple mouthfuls, but eventually she choked, and as jizz continued to erupt from Markis' cock, it started to pour down her chin and neck. Markis quickly pulled his dick out, and three more blasts of cum splashed across her cheeks and forehead.

"Ohhhh, Light! I'm sorry for cumming so soon! I couldn't hold it. I'm so embarrassed!" he sighed, heart pounding loudly.

Princess Angelica wiped her forehead and cheeks clean with her silk gloves, and then she removed them from her hands and dabbed at the remaining slimy cum that was trickling down her chin and neck. She actually thought he held out for a good amount of time, but the amount of sperm he showered her with was unreal.

"It's fine, sweetheart. I'm impressed with the amount of semen you produced!"

"I usually cum a lot. I normally last a lot longer though." he sulked, "I was hoping to enjoy your favors for quite a bit longer."

"We don't necessarily have to stop. Are you able to handle more?" the fat-titted, cum soaked princess asked.

"I certainly am!"

After that enthusiastic confirmation, Angelica gave Markis a seductive look, and then she tugged on the front of her corset. The front of her corset had two bra cups which held her tits up and pushed them out, and up until now it seemed as though her nipples were barely contained inside. As she tugged the front of her top down, her delicious suckable nipples popped out, already hard with excitement. Her tits were capped with a dark pink halo of skin, her areola were two inches wide, dark peach in color and her skin was pebbled as they surrounded the firm nubs of her nipples.

Markis' cock twitched as he watched the Princess' rack spill out of her corset, and those beautiful jugs were finally revealed to him. Only in his dreams did he imagine them being so perfect.

Her bosom glistened in the light, shining because it was soaked with a mixture of semen and her own drool. Her wet, slick tits made a nice slippery home for Markis' shaft as the princess guided it in between her breasts and squeezed them together around his entire length.

Angelica Di'Marinella squeezed her tits together tightly, Markis felt warm, soft flesh envelop almost every inch of his shaft. Her breasts squeezed around either side of his cock until it disappeared into her cleavage. The little slit at the tip of his penis opened slightly as Angelica hugged her jugs tightly, and a bit more precum oozed from the tip of his cockhead, already raging again.

"Oh Light, Your Majesty! This feels incredible! It's a dream come true!" the servant yelled in pure joy.

"Really?" the girl asked, obviously completely unaware of the effect that her bosom had on the male species.

"You have no idea how long I've dreamed of doing this."

With her breasts nice and wet already, Angelica found it easy to slide them up and down the length of his prick. She held each of her overflowing melons in her little hands and lifted them up and down, letting her boobs do the work.

It was quite the sight to behold. Princess Angelica's breasts were quite disproportionately large for her small body, and she was now putting them to good use, tittyfucking her loyal servant Markis. The man closed his eyes as he received the best feeling of his life.

"You've really always wanted to do this? You've dreamed of putting your cock between my boobs like this?" the girl asked.

"Among other things, yes! You have no idea how many times I've jerked off while fantasizing about fucking these amazing tits... uh, my Lady." he responded.

Markis was now thrusting his hips back and forth as Angelica held her bust in place, so that now he was thrusting up against her chest, slamming his cock in and out a tight little space between her wet, slippery titties. Her fuck-melons did a perfect job of milking and massaging his throbbing cock.

The servant came again, and his cock erupted with jizz, spraying the princess across her chest and neck. He squirted several large blasts of his balljuice between her beautiful breasts, both between them and across the upper curves. His gooey, white cum dripped down her fuckjugs in streams, trickling over her stiff nipples. By the end, her breasts looked like glazed cinnamon rolls.

"Wow, that was incredible!" Markis sighed with relief as the last few drops of his semen oozed out of the tip of his prick and dripped onto the princess.

The two of them went to sleep beside the warmth of the campfire that night. Neither one got much sleep on the uncomfortable ground that night, so by the time the morning light started to peek over the horizon the two of them started travelling again. Before the morning sunrise, they had already traveled several miles.

By the time the sun was directly above them at midday, they had been riding steadily for hours.

"We crossed the border into the Baka region several miles ago, my Lady. We should arrive at the city of Zaltok in just a couple more hours I'd imagine." Markis explained.

"Good, I can't wait to arrive. Does the Baron have a large castle? I'm yearning desperately for a bath and a warm bed."

"Yes, we can find Baron Kruelin in Zaltok Castle. He should be most accommodating for us! Baka and Marendo have been allies for several years now. The trade treaty that your father put in place when he became King was crucial to peace between our two empires. For decades before, the two kingdoms were at war over..."

"Booooooring!" Angelica interrupted, and then sighed. "All this political talk is boring babble to me. Just tell me how much longer."

"We should be at the gate in two hours, Angelica." the man replied.

"Excuse me!? You will need to address me properly, servant." she snapped at him. Angelica seemed very annoyed with his tone.

"I'm sorry! I meant, we should be there in two hours, Princess Angelica Di'Marinella." he quickly corrected himself. Markis wondered if the spoiled princess was cranky because she didn't get much sleep. Her tone was significantly different today.

"Good. Just because I rewarded you last night for saving my life, doesn't mean I'm no longer your Princess."

"Yes, understood, my Lady!" he quickly added. His tone was timid and Markis worried that he might fall out of her good graces. However, a few moments later he added. "By the way, about that reward, Princess, I uh... I was wondering if I'd be able to be further rewarded?"

"What do you mean?" she seemed snappy and curt with him.

Markis rubbed the back of his neck as he searched for the words, and then carefully and very delicately laid out his request: "I was hoping that, in return for saving your life, you'd allow me to lay with you."

"I don't understand. I already rewarded you. Twice, you might say." the busty girl responded coldly.

"I just meant, that uh... It's just... I'd like to make love to you, if you see fit, you know, for saving your life. Please, your majesty."

"Pardon me? I think you were rewarded plenty, servant. And you will never speak of it either."

Markis licked his lips. He seemed desperate and jittery. He had been turned into a sex-addict for her. "Please, your majesty. Princess, I beg you. It was quite difficult to slay those..."

"Listen, if you save my life again, consider it a deal. That's the last I'll speak of this."

"Yes, my Lady." he mumbled sadly. The simple carriage driver knew he would probably never have the opportunity to save the life of the beautiful girl again, and thus, what happened last night would be the last and only time he would be with Princess Angelica. At least he got a blowjob and tittyfuck from her, which is more than he ever imagined.

The rest of the ride was filled with awkward silence until they reached the city of Zaltok. After announcing the purpose of their travel to the cityguards, they were allowed inside the city.

To Angelica's surprise, Zaltok was quite a large city. She hadn't ever seen another large city like this in her life, and actually didn't know one existed. The people of Baka seemed slightly more plain than those in Marendo. There was probably a larger working class of commoners in this land than her own kingdom. She marveled at the new and different types of fruit and produce being offered as they passed by the market, and she noticed the different fashions of clothing and jewelry the city inhabitants wore.

They made their way to the castle where they were brought to meet Baron Kruelin. The princess and Markis were escorted to a large meeting room in the castle, and the Baron had a large throne that he sat comfortably while an adviser waited at his side.

Baron Kruelin had the look of a warchief, not a nobleman. His grizzly appearance and scars were evidence that he gained his position of power from his battle experience. The man was aged somewhere in his forties, but it was hard to tell exactly. He had a touch of gray hair, but he seemed fit and strong for his age.

What Angelica didn't know was that Baron Kruelin was once a solder who fought in the war against Marendo years ago, before the peace agreement that King Di'Marinella put in place after several gruesome battles. Baka had been at war for several years before finally surrendering, greatly overpowered by the Marendo forces. Kruelin had lost several men under his command in those battles, and he still carried a chip on his shoulder to this day.

"What business do you have?" he barked at the princess as she arrived in the meeting room. He raised a gold chalice of wine to his lips and took a sip.

Angelica appeared slightly disheveled and worn out, but she carried herself like a noblewoman as she addressed the Baron. "Good Baron, I come with this." she explained, holding out the scroll case which contained the new trade agreement. "I've come on behalf of my father, King Di'Marinella, to renew the trade agreement between our kingdoms."

The Baron spat out his wine and cackled madly. "Renew the trade agreement? You have some nerve, young lady! You were quite foolish to come here!"

Angelica froze in fear. What was happening?! This was supposed to be a simple treaty signing and then she was to return to her comfortable, safe home.

"Pardon me? I don't understand." she squeaked.

"Our kingdom has suffered under this unjust and one-sided trade agreement for far too long! Now that the agreement has lapsed, I have no intention of renewing any sort of trade with Marendo. In fact, I declare war!" his voice boomed loudly.

The words echoed in Angelica's brain for a few moments as she started to shiver. "Baron, I assure you Marendo is quite powerful, you don't want to declare war."

"I beg to differ, Princess Big Tits. While your people have become fat and happy over the years, we have been busy building a powerful army. Our forces will crush your kingdom and bring your people to their knees!"

"Alright, I'll just leave the treaty here and be on my way then." Angelica said, her shaky hands placed the scroll onto the table and she started to back away.

"You're not going anywhere. Kill them!" the Baron yelled.

Guards suddenly descended on Princess Angelica and her servant Markis, and the men roughly restrained them. Markis began kicking his feet and screamed to let him go.

"Wait, my Lord. Not so fast." the Baron's adviser said, placing a hand on his shoulder. "They could be useful alive."

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,243 Followers