All Comments on 'Too Far'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

While I could never prove it, the clueless statements from Alright (2 months ago) almost sure come from a female, likely a justified, highly entitled one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was an interesting plot and made me want to find out how the story ended. I never can buy that a wife willingly cheats on her husband and then after being caught is unhappy and miserable that husband leaves her. It just makes no sense to me. I just don't believe that women in general are that thoughtless and stupid. I feel that these endings (very common) are just an author stroking the male ego.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

While he suffered, is wife suffered, both with consequences, her friend that drugged him gets a free ride? My opinion he should of called the police and charged them both with different degrees of rape, and made it a public spectacle.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright3 months ago

What a loser, sure in these stories it all works out for the husband and they a better woman and a better job. In the real world when guys find there wives have been unfaithful 7 out of 10 beg their wives to stay. But most cases when the wife is the cheater she is already to the point to where she doesn't care about the relationship and their usually happy to get caught. That's on point the stories fail to point out. Most guys would forgive and reconcile, all these guys in the comments are full of shit when they said never forgive a cheater. Their ether single or never knew they were cheated on, trust me nobody wants to go thru life alone.

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
How did he marry a woman without empathy?

Having read enough of the writings here, along with the comments, it’s clear to me that physical attractiveness is one of, if not the primary, reason men chase women. Which is fine and natural. The problem comes if you marry for that reason.

Carol, as written, has no empathy for her husband’s goals, desires and feelings. Their lives are about her and what she wants. This is the kind of attitude and behavior you should figure out before you put a ring on her finger. That’s what dating is for.

She was just the wrong woman from the beginning. None of the other stuff mattered, he just needed to get away from her and learn to choose more wisely in future.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Weak

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked this story. We finally get a realistic look at a divorce where the end is unsatisfying and everyone plods on

with their lives, considerably unhappier than before. Beating up the guy who screwed his wife, while delightful

on a visceral level, isn't practical unless you want a police record.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Unsatisfying and unenjoyable again. Unfinished. When you leave us with no joy, no vengeance, no nothing, you just leave us empty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, but it was also painful. He should have gone to the hospital the morning he woke up with Nicole in the room and had his blood tested for drugs. Then he would have known he had been drugged, and would have proof. Then he could have gone to the police with the results and had Nicole arrested for illegally drugging him (I think she put it in his coffee). He ended up doing the right thing by leaving Carol, as he couldn't trust her. I hope Carol likes being single, as she killed her marriage for a planned one night stand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCK FUCKING SHIT!

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

A sucker, wannabe interrogator can't figure life out. Pathetic.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

Drugged into sex. This seems to be an ever increasing problem although usually the genders are switched. I can't believe how truly vile humans can be to each other. Good story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, a definite 5. Almost certainly I've joined the rpsuch party too late, as he hasn't posted anything since 2011. But this is so mature, so reasonable a story, that I felt it shouldn't pass unremarked. I also scrolled through some of the comments, Some felt that Nicole was a viable future prospect. No way. She was complicit, so why would Simon trust her? If he wanted to trust someone remorseful for this foul act, he could have just reconciled with Carol. Smartly, he didn't, and certainly smartly wouldn't with Nicole. And he's learned his lesson. A kind heart trumps everything and anything else. Every time. Hell, it even Bidens it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Carol and Nichole committed multiple felonies against Simon yet paid no legal price for their crimes. With recorded confessions, the local DA wouid have had little trouble negotiating a plea agreement with each that documented their behavior and insured harsh penalties if either again violated the rights of others. Both they and society at large deserved that much.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 3 years ago

Since I didn't see a part 2 I was wondering if maybe Nicole became his new love?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Menacing just isn't enough punishment for Frank. Breaking a few bones would be better. Still a good story.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

Lame weak rape bait fantasy.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 3 years ago

HikingThru, to answer your question...NO. We do not easily fall for flattery, at least most of us don't (I can only vouch for my girlfriends and I). However, we all like flattery. But, flattery can turn to flirting and there lies the problem. Coupled with it taking place at work (where most affairs begin due to time together), you could have a problem if your marriage isn't strong. Sometimes affairs can happen even if your marriage is strong. Lust is a powerful thing in the short term. Love is very strong and must always trump lust. But those sudden jolts of lust can temporarily block everything. Thankfully, love has a counter punch in the form of guilt, which it attaches to lust, damaging it. In the end, I rambled a bit I know, it all comes down to the character of your spouse and her ability to stop things early in the process. IMO, the laws in the U.S. don't help matters. There really needs to be some penalty or punishment to the 3rd party that breaks up a marriage. As of now a slime-ball can lay waste to a couple causing long term despair, destroying the family, damaging the children, and getting away free, to do it again. It is fucking sad.

HikingThruHikingThruover 3 years ago
Is this real?

I know we see it here often enough, but can sweet-talking flattery really make an otherwise happy wife seek adultery? Even simple cheating without the set-up and other BS she did here? "He's here, flattering me, and you're gone." Yea, gone making the money that provides for you. I can't see many wives falling for that so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
pathetic husband

Frank is still walking around with a smirk and a sneer. He's the real winner here.

Author is a closet cuckie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What the fuck?

Ok. Now write a story where a husband conspires to have a friend drug and rape his wife. The drug happens to be illegal and highly dangerous. The wife finds out, leaves her husband, and then proceeds to cultivate a friendship with her rapist. No one is punished for the crimes of rape, conspiracy to commit rape, or drugging the victim with a deadly substance.

Sick! Sick and unrealistic, just like this story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
That girl has a bad heart.

You can't know what love is and do that. She's broken and he had no choice but to run away. You can't love someone like that.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
A convoluted Burn the Bitch story

But a good read. Carol is one evil bitch and deserves everything that she gets. Simon is a bit naive. In this day and age the first thing he should have done the next morning is go to a hospital and get tested for being drugged. Still a good, sad, story. A 5 Star Rating.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Painful

"Naught's had, all's spent, when our desire is got without content."

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
In the end, this is what happens.

Mistakes are made. A marriage destroyed. And two people who divorce are miserable because they don't connect to anyone else. That's the real punishment. Not finding that other partner to share your life with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
video ?

he confronted the two women in his house, HE had video of their confession to drugging him and Nichole "rape". BURN them ALL !

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
Good story.

I liked it. At least. I read it through, although I have to say that as soon as Nicole told him that she packed his bag, I was talking to myself - "Check the bag, check your bag".

But he didn't.

Damn, drugging your own husband, It's Just Bad! Drugs are bad, m'kay,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

"How pathetic would I have felt if I had gone out of my way to bring it about...."

Don't worry this guy sounds pretty pathetic already. He feels it would be petty to report his own rape? Imagine how easy his divorce would have been afterwards. Even Frank would have been brought in as an accomplice. I think the people involved would seriously learn from that. IRL, people don't become introspective and call later with apologies. They rationalize it all in their heads and if they get away with it, admire themselves for their own cleverness. Everything until the last page was good.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 5 years ago

Enjoyable story would of been better with a happier ending for him.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

At least a realistic ending not one where wife is destroyed and hubby ends up with the 22 yr. old playboy bunny. Who loves his 4 in. dick.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good

A good story, but I hoped he would get a little more revenge on the ex wife. Frank needed a little more than menacing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cunt!

Twat! ~ 4 ~

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

Extremely unsatisfying. He lets the slutty rapist, the whore ex-wife and her lover fuck him over with no consequences.

He should have destroyed that cunt of a wife for the way she'd treated him. At the very least he should have told all their friends and family what she'd done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nicole

So, she helps plan his downfall, she lies to him, she drugs him, she rapes him, she tries to get him to have sex with her again, she plants fake evidence, she lies to him again.

She clearly should have taken one of his kidneys and sold it on the black market, because this idiot will forgive anything.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 6 years ago
Second reading

I’m going over this and there are a few items. She cannot have loved him, not with literally having to have him date raped by her “best friend”! Another thing is thank goodness that she only gave him half a dose of ghb. As it is usually cooked up in a kitchen as opposed to a lab, you really can’t tell just what a half dose is. Now Percocet comes in two doses, 5mg & 10mg. Combined with ghb it can very quickly become a lethal dose by causing respiratory distress and heart palpitations which if they get too bad can and will kill you! The wife, her friend & her friends husband should all go to jail! Shame that nobody in the restaurant noticed his behavior and thought to alert emergency services. Most women would kill to have a certified faithful spouse, but she decided to throw him away...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*2.5 Lacking

Lacking : Common Sense, Logic, Passion, Reality

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Two idiots whoh didn't deserve to be together.

He was bad, she was worst. One thing was obvious neither of them truly loved the other. So in a way they got what they deserved,.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Another Thought

They can't afford fancy lingerie, but she has money to pay for a Honey Trap?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

“She played it down while we were dating.” – So, she hid her true self?

I don’t know just HOW expensive this lingerie is, but my wife doesn’t consult with me on her lingerie purchases. I wish she would, it would be much sexier!

“You always give me such a hard time.” – Not based on what we’ve been told so far!

“Wouldn’t you like to see your honey ecstatic?” – Sure – when I’M the one doing it!

“I wanted to feel the thrill of being desirable.” – You’re being chased; why wouldn’t THAT give you the “thrill of being desirable?” Why the need to fuck?

She already KNOWS he won’t cheat, so basically FORCES him to cheat. Nice lady!

He's a better man than me - I DO take pleasure in her misery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So much

Stupidity and cleverness flirting with each other all along and why would he not want Nicole to suffer?

Perhaps not suffer greatly but she drugged him and raped him and his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

To simplistic.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Enjoyed it....

Thanks for the offering.

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
Entertaining read but .....

.....not likely in the real world !

She wanted to spice things up a bit in the bedroom and he made it clear that what she was thinking was not going to happen.

So she spends their hard earned money on some specialist fidelity person .... and he shoots her down too.

I really cannot imagine any woman being willing to have her husband and best friend share a hotel bed somewhere for the night, but so desperate was she to get her fantasy, that is what she did.

I think any other woman, under similar conditions, would forget the idea of having her husband watch her have sex for the moment and just go for a short term affair. As her husband travels a lot, provided she's discrete, she probably stands a fair chance of getting away with it.

There would be no need to involve her friend. Her husband wouldn't have been alerted to any kind of trickery by having undies planted in his suitcase.

Using her friend like this and going straight for the other man just gave her husband too many clues. And was she really going to try this tactic a second time ?

Good read but not so good plot. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who would hate this story?

Only rednecks who voted for Donald Trump would hate this story. Isn't that right Donald. He knows because he has now turned his back on those rednecks after being elected president.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well

He found out truth dumped her feeling lost and alone got new job as is looking forward.

True not A NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION BTB

But one she will feels the scars of foerever

Need bibtime BTB TARGET FOUND SERIAL CHEATER

basic info on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So so writing. 2*

And a pathetic hero.

He was drugged, raped and cheated on as part of the same plan by his wife and her bitch friend.

His reaction was underwhelming.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
YOU CAN PUSH AND STRETCH TO A LIMIT

but 1 extra push can cause a snap. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pretty good story

Of a marriage circling the drain. They obviously end up separated. But what made me wonder was that I never read the part where he actually filed for and got a divorce. And I read it twice. Seems to me she might have asked for counciling. Maybe a therapist saved the marriage? Stranger things have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

totally unsatisfying. bunch of assholes needed burning, not forgiving. damn wimp.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
@Anonymous 06/09/14

Wronged his wife?

By being a drugged rape victim?

She was a narcissistic sociopath.

What Carol wants Carol will get, no matter who gets hurt in the process.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsabout 9 years ago
gave it a 4

Good story overall.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Second time through...

her closing apology almost got to me. Almost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Read

Entertaining, and although somewhat predictable except for the specific details, held the reader to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great effort

This is a good one. I agree it was slightly stilted in parts, but, so what, the overall story was great. It dealt with a man who wronged his wife, her revenge & his final play to rescue himself. Was he a wimp, no, I don't think so, misguided perhaps but really the villain in this case was the wife. Who, male or female, treats their partner with so little respect & love & causes so much grief for a bloody fantasy, it makes no sense at all. Once again another excellent story from a talented author. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Monkcalm is

the definition of a sad sack of shit loser. A proper cuckyboy.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
A Classic

A lot of the dialogue is stilted, and Hubby could 'ease up'a little bit on expounding on why he is right, especially in similar situations! I think his revenge against Frank could have been more inventive AND mess with Sweetie at the same time!

Nonetheless, wonderful, instructive story - deserves

5*

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 11 years ago
I like your stuff

You write well and your plots are great. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Was a good tale...

But, more misery for slut Carol was called for.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Great writing

Not much else to say. The plot got a little out there with the wife and her agents working to seduce the husband. The concept was good and typical of a womans' thinking. All in all, quite depressing. The one thing missing from all these stories, is the realization that there is something seriously wrong with a person who destroys not only their spouses life, but also their own. Regardless of how the material interests work out, the cheater loses all honor, respect, and trust from those around them. This level of poor decision making is clearly a sign of mental illness.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Very engaging storyline. Though the plan was certainly over the top, you were able to maintain an air of authenticity. The apology at the end was well written. Glad he just thanked her and hung up. Priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
go easy on rosco

that demented cucky sucks duna's balls fer chrissakes, what could be worse than that? Other than DWmoronic, his comments are the most baseless and inane on this board, which is saying a mouthful. Speaking of mouthfuls, rosco has a meaty cock to smoke so time to sign off....

roscovichroscovichabout 12 years ago
Oh spaik, It is easy for me to remember your name. It is the name of my dog.

I assume from your belligerent diatribe that you are a Brit. Well,that explains it. I consider majority of Poms to be lowlife scums,and with reason.

It is the country where perversion runs rampant. Whole of this nation is full of gutless wimps and pedos.

That is the reason I dislike Brits. Is that enough,shithead?

SpykkeSpykkeabout 12 years ago
The author is from Pa

Not England. Xenophobic BS from a spectacularly ignorant commentator. "I understand" , as used in roscovich's comment means "I assume but really have no idea so I'll behave like a dick"

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Well written and eloquent,but a bit pompous.

I understand that a lot of Brits assume this superior attitude with a bit of education. But then one eyed is a king in the kingdom of the blind.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Cerebal

The husband had a very well rationalized moral system.

Almost too rationalized. You skirted closely to having him act as an insufferable prig. But I understood and appreciated his points, so you didn't slide over the edge.

I have read this story a couple of times, so I enjoy it. The wife's actions were over the top and the key piece of idiocy was to think that hubby would be clicking his heels over the idea of next day leftovers. A serious case of the stupids.

And may I say that your tags would not help me find this story unless I had a fetish for the names simon or carol. "Drugged, revenge, set up, conspiracy, cheating, GHB, best friend, etc" would all have been better and more descriptive tags.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Very interesting

Thats all the comments actually... The story was good too.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Certainly well written.

However, the story is impossible. Although, extremely unlikely, it possible for $20,000 Carol could have hired someone to seduce him or to see if he could be seduced. However, to think that she could get Nicole to commit a felony by drugging him and having sex, is way beyond the twilight zone.

Here are just a few of the problems with that impossible scenario:

1. Nicole is not experienced in giving the drug and committing crimes is outside her experience. She would be terrified.

2. Drugs affect people in different ways. What if she gives him too much and he doesn't leave and collapses at the table. Or what if he collapses before he gets to his room. In ether event someone will call 911 and the hospital is going to discover that he has been drugged. Nicole knows she would be questioned by the police and would be afraid that she is going to jail.

3. Suppose Nicole gives him to little then it is not going to work. Even so, there is a change he might go to the emergency room and end up getting tested for drugs. Of course Nicole would fear that she would be the prime suspect and be arrested.

4. Suppose Nicole gives him the perfect amount but he only drinks part of his drink or, even if he drinks all, if doesn't choose to return to his room and starts acting silly at the table. That will attract attention and someone is going to or might guess than he was drugged and call 911. Nicole knows she would be questioned by the police and she is not strong enough to carry him to his room if he chooses not to leave.

5. Even is somehow Nicole could drug him in his room she is still going to have to fuck him. I can see it now. "Nicole, since we are friends, I want you to take an out of town trip and drug and fuck my husband." Perhaps in some other life but not on this planet.

The fact is if Carol wants to have sex with Frank, with her husband out of town, she has plenty of low risk opportunties away from her house.

Since the story is impossible, even though well written, I gave it the 2 is deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Close, no cigar but a cigarillo

Maybe because your stories sustain rational underpinnings that emerge during discussions and arguments, the irrational bases of this wife's compulsion isn't satisfying -- I prefer your wives who have their own seemingly adequate reasons for doing what they do. Similarly, our hero's staunch resistance to the two temptresses rendered him a prig. You'd have done better to show him struiggling and finally triumphing over himself, just -- he would then seem more admirable and Carol's plotting would seem all the more contemptible. That in itself might have complicated Nicole's seduction so it seemed accidental, chancy, less deliberate, distracting the reader from later wondering ewhen the dullard would realize that both temptresses had been setups.

That much said, you are a terrific writer. AOL's software doesn't allow me easy access to their response pages, but I've left remarks here and there after other stories. Now on to your Nerd epic!

morris53morris53over 13 years ago
She had the character flaw.

Great Story. Sorry, children, but she had the character flaw and easily played into Frank's paws. Simon's "menacing" comments were appropriate and yet Simon had the balls to amputate the blood sucking selfish self righteous bitch from his life without other threats or problems. I have observed a few women like this over time. The sad part is that they usually get away with their stunts, sometimes even putting innocent hubby behind bars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I enjoyed almost the entire story. The only real problem I had was the confrontation with Frank where he "sounded menacing" in his threats. I could have done without that completely, the intimidation factor was laughable and I felt that it went against his character to threaten physical violence as revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no way

no way, could anybody be this dumb, this author has a soft side that even in a story he can't be human.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a pussy!!!

Frank fucks his wife, Simon "scares" Frank, Frank makes Simon look like a cuck and a fool ... I would say Frank is the real man here!! Maybe he'll say some "bad words" to his whore wife and then go "jerk off" in the corner!

Orionman17Orionman17almost 14 years ago
A man of conviction coupled with a shrew. I can relate to that . . .

although it didn't work out for me either. Thank you for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Thanks. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice story

Well written and interesting story. Wife got what she wanted but lost everything in the end. Thanks for sharing.

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
Uhmm, I just read this wwayy after the fact, but..

<p>I have to say I honestly am blown away by the regulars who said it was "fantastic".</p>

<p>Don't get me wrong, It takes a lot to post a story, but this story isn't remotely consistent. Its like a blueprint for why the wife gets to skate but the lovers need to be taught a less. It's not <i>consistent</p>

<p>Lets see why I say that - </p>

<p>On one hand you have the wife:</p>

<p><b>Husband</b>: <i>Do you understand what you did? You helped me be <b>raped</b> and led me to believe it was all my fault. I dont even know what the worst part of all of this is.</i></p>

<p>Ok, then you throw this in the story:</p>

<p><i>Whose idea was the GHB?</i></p>

<p>Carol researched it and she was able to get some. Simon, I want you to know how sorry I am.</i></p>

<p>So not only does the wife set up her husband to be raped she researched the correct drugs to do it with? But when asked why she did it she says:</p>

<p><i>Frank has been <b>flirting</b> with me for a long time. It made me feel attractive. You were always gone and he was always there. He gave me lots of attention. He kept trying to win me even though I turned him down again and again. It made me feel special. Being pursued was so exciting. It, it made me think back to how much fun I had when I played the field before we met. I guess I finally let it get to me. I wanted to see if I was missing anything. I wanted to feel the thrill of being desirable. It wasnt anything you did. I just got caught up in the excitement. It was stupid</i></p>

<p>Ok, somehow flirting with her causes her to first hire one of the <i>only</i> detective agencies that will let their operatives <i>sleep</i> with their targets, then she gets her best friend to drug <i>and</i> rape her husband, but when asked she said she was attracted to a man who flirted with her and that was all it took to decide on her plan of attack? The husband can resist women flirting with him, but she gets to skate because she's a woman? Okkkaaaayyyy.......</p>

<p>But I could have gotten past that since they split up, but then you threw in this gem:</p>

<p><i>A man who takes so little pleasure in his own life that the only enjoyment he gets is from seeing someone else suffer? If I took action to make her suffer, I might lose more respect for myself as a man than I gained in satisfaction from her suffering.</i></p>

<p>Ok, now he's reflecting that he would be less of a human for taking revenge on her and he should just walk away. I can respect that I mean that's probably what I would do too, but he doesn't do that <i><b>does</b></i> he?</p>

<p><i>She had at least told the truth about that. The slimy bastard had pursued my wife until he succeeded. That didnt mitigate her loathsome behavior. <b>But it did warrant some retribution.</b</i></p>

<p>Did the the main character fall off his horse? Huh? He can't dispense any retribution to his wife, the one who had him drugged, raped, and pursued, but the man she did it for was the one who the husband needed to get even with? Sorry but that's retarded. That's like like walking into a corner convenience store and punching the guy behind the counter because your kid stole your mortgage money to buy Twinkies because if he hadn't sold them then your kid wouldn't have lied to you, stolen from you, and schemed to get your money to buy them.</p?

<p>That's why I didn't like it. When it all came down to it in the end, the husband needed to have his revenge on someone. His wife could have said no, just like he always did, but she didn't. She decided to trap him into a way that she could get what she wanted, and the husband decided that the <i>object</i> of her desire was worth getting even with more than the one who actually made a promise to be faithful to him.</p>

<p>Frank didn't even know him and promised him nothing and he got even with Frank and assaulted him to make himself feel better. His wife on the other hand promised him a lot, you know faithful, honor, love, cherish, etc. and she drugged, had him raped, and tricked, but he would be less of a man if he actually went after the mastermind of his rape?</p>

<p>Sorry, just didn't like it.</p>

-Risq

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadalmost 15 years ago
To Anonymous with a laughter

For someone who leaves anonymous feedbacks, talking about sucking is quite ironic. Most of us believe that anyone leaving crude and demeaning feedback while cowardly hiding behind anonymity, is as sick in the mind as can come. As for your laughter it was manic... quite like you, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The funniest thing is with the readers that liked the story. That proves my contention that if you manage to stuff a burito with shit there are those that will assume that it is a regular burito and even though it taste like shit ( owww that was not meant a joke) They will still eat it to the last crumb or crunchy peice. Actually the only jokes are the ones that wrote glowing comments about the virtues of the writer. Actually I think it sucks. If this dumb ass husband is his idea of the brain power in today's work place then we deserve the economic crisis. It was idiots like the husband and RPSUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
one of the Best

This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. -Clever ,innovative plot fine build up of suspense and satisfying logical conclusion. Great Job rpsuch.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One of the very good ones...

I find I can come back to from time to time when there are so few good new stories and new authors in this category. You never disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Married with balls, you are

an obnoxious critic. Did it ever occur to you that people don't think of everything. Maybe he didn't care to go through the trouble of admitting he was raped by a woman. Who the fuck knows what a person thinks. What the hell makes you the expert. Do us all a favor and go to that other site, you prefer. Your opinion doesn't mean shit here. Enough said.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Excellent Writing

The author is one of the best but his contributions are rare.

Hope he will make some new ones.

<P>

This story is fascinating.

Basically she was pure poison and he should have picked up on it earlier. Her strategy would have been seriously strained if he had put his foot down refusing to accept her right to compensate, stating that he had no desire to cheat on her and could not accept her wanting to cheat on him.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Convoluted and Interesting

Well written, but he was asking for trouble when he married her. You have to have some one with empathy and love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

The plot was very well thought out and your writing skills not only brought your characters to life but allowed the reader to understand the logic and motives behind their behavior. If I had to point out something that could have been better it would probably be that most of the dialog in your story came from the introspection of the main character. Which isn't bad, in and of itself, I just think it was a little excessive in some places. This is common with authors that are very intelligent and tend to over explain things. Contary to the opinion of the person that left the articulate comment two comments before mine. Kolkore is another good example. Briliant mind but sometimes tends to drive his point home with a sledge hammer. Though I have to admit I love reading his comments. Thank you for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
to be perfectly honest

to be perfectly honest. This kind of stories are such a turn off (erotically) but well written, I don't really know whether to flame you or to give you respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You are not a very smart writter are you prsuck

I mean you can tell the intelligence level of the writer by looking at what his characters do. I mean here he had Nicole comming over to talk to Carol and he expects to get to the bottom of it. Didn't the dunce head ever think about taping the conversation. If he had he would have a]had all the proof that he needed also Carol admiting to using Ghb would practically insure her arrest for rape. Nicole and Carol could have both been guilty of conspiracy to commite rape using a drug...But no you don't think of that ...are you too stupid too. That's the first thing I thought of and you Lit writers wonder why I am so hard on you...you deserve it...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a GOOD one!!!

Carol has a critical character flaw... Not sure without intense counseling with a highly qualified individual specializing in this area, Carol will ever understand within her being her mental problem.

marriedwithballsmarriedwithballsover 16 years ago
Yes indeed, twist and turns.

but that IS what reality is isn't it? Your story was about a man of principle and maybe a little stupid, but we can't all be like we hope we could be. Good job...keep it up.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
A Convoluted Plot

The plot has its twists and turns but in the hands of this author it becomes quite credible. Good story.

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
One of the best ....

... "loving wives" stories. Thank you for good entertainment.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Liked the story

Very well written. The characters felt real and the plotline was quite nicely done. Thank you for an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

Wonderful way to deal with a self centered, self righteous bitch!

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Excellent

Kudo's & salutations. Enjoyed the hell out out of a "no wimps" story.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Outstanding

I'm really surprised that I hadn't commented on this before. I consider this tale to be one the best that I have every read on this site. Outstanding writing, plot and character development with a powerful theme. My sincere admiration goes out to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Very well written with a good plot and no trace of a wimp. Carol would have cheated again with no remorse; she would have taken more care next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I thought it was great

Everything I want in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Extremely good story

I love how you showed your main character as someone with self respect. The amount of wimp husband stories on this site is mind boggling. I'm glad writers like you still exist!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It is not plausible.

No woman would put forth that much planning, cost, and effort to fuck Frank. With her husband out of town, there was near zero change of being caught if she was careful and only fucked a few times.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
EXCELLENT!

She did indeed take it to far! I don't think I could trust her ever again if this situation was imposed on me. Why didn't he get with Nicole? Or why didn't Nicole inform him to what Carol was up to before hand if she was any kind of friend at all? Overall a pretty sad situation! She really fucked a good thing up! This kind of damage in this way most likely cannot be repaired. Sorry for them both!

There consequences and they are cruel for this kind of behavior. You connot treat someone you supposedly love in this manner. Betrayl and hurt are devastating!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Good writing

I'm enjoying your stories. This one kind of hurt. But in a thoughtful way. It's bad enough to have to deal with manipulative people in every day life without it being the one you love. Why? Maybe because they're the one that gets the closest to every thing you are. Know the most about you. The longer I live the more I start to understand why some people I have met seem so distant and hard to get to know. I find it usually has to do with being betrayed more than once.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous