Too Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, just be careful."

Alex pushed again, resolved to enter this ass. He managed to force his cock past her ring; and bit by bit he entered her, struggling through the tight muscles. After a minute he rested, only about half of his head was inside, and he had to hold it there. Claire breathed hard and tried to relax her ass. She was leaning with her cheek on the wall and her breasts were flattened hard on the tiles. He pushed again, feeling the anus give in and let him pass a bit. A minute later the head was entirely in, held tight in place by her muscles.

She sighed, "Fuck, it feels big."

He grinned, and started slowly pushing deeper inside her. The water was running all over their bodies, and his cock made a bridge between her and him. Claire used her hand to rub her clit, and Alex had to spread her ass wide with both hands. He clutched the ass cheeks strongly, feeling the muscles hidden inside them and as he pushed further he looked down: it was a fantastic sight, seeing his cock penetrating the small hole in her ass. A few more centimetres in and then he felt his cock's head no longer pressed by her anus. He began to very slowly pump in and out of her, penetrating her deeper with every stroke.

"You like that? My cock in your ass?" he whispered in her ear. "What do you think Dan would say if he saw us now?"

"Shut up." She said.

"Maybe he can join us and fuck you pussy like last time."

"Shut up the fuck up Alex."

She began to pant and Alex reached around and joined her in rubbing her pussy. They were moving together, his cock entering deeper with every gesture. It was not fully in, but every stroke pushed it a bit more. It was very tight, and Alex had to be quick forceful. He could feel his cock surrounded from all sides by her body; it was pushing hard on his cock like a sock too small for the feet, like a fat man squeezing through a narrow door. Her ass was almost milking him in, like vacuum.

"Ohhh, I'm fucking in...I'm in your fucking ass" he moaned as his cock was finally entirely in her.

Claire's ass slowly became more accommodating and he could feel his penis sliding more easily inside. He grabbed her waist and started to really pump her. Every time he took it out almost entirely and buried it in up to the hilt. Alex's balls started to heat, and he could feel drops of cum forming in his cock. The speed was too much, and Alex had to force himself to slow down a bit.

"Yeah, like that, slowly" whispered Claire, "I want to feel every time your prick enters my ass. I'm almost cumming in my ass. Fuck me more."

"Me too," he said, "I'm almost cumming in your ass."

The sounds of their bodies hitting each other and the water splashing echoed in the small room. It was a cacophony of noises, bouncing from every tile covered wall. Alex was really fucking her strong now, amazed that her ass could take it. She moaned harder and rubbed herself faster; he grabbed her tit again and pinched her nipple. Then, he changed his rhythm and fucked her deep and slow, pushing the cock all the way in every time. Her ass yanked his cock like lips sucking penis, holding it and squeezing it in the narrow passage. He closed his eyes and felt the water all over him. Cum was amassing in his shaft, getting closer and closer to splash out into her butt.

"Fuck," she said through her clenched teeth," Oh, fuck me..."

"I'm cumming in your fucking ass..." he managed to whisper between pants as her body shook again.

"No, no, wait; I want you to cum in my mouth, I want to taste your cum." She told him and suddenly stopped moving her ass.

"Really?" asked Alex, surprised at her request.

"Yeah, tell me before you cum."

He breathed hard and pumped her more. His balls were on the verge of squeezing and making him cum, but he resisted the almost painful feeling. Just a few more strokes in and out of her, his hips moving by themselves; Finally he knew that he couldn't hold it longer, he grabbed the base of his penis and held it tight, preventing the semen to splash out.

"Now," he told her briefly and pulled his cock from her ass, "Quickly, I can't hold it more."

Claire moved fast. She turned around and crouched on the tub's floor. She looked up and opened her mouth, water from the shower was running all over her face and she could only keep her eyes half open.

"Cum in my mouth...pleassse" She told him softly.

Alex jerked his penis fast, feeling his balls sending spasms through his body. His cock started to pump out white semen that joined the water drops splashing everywhere. His legs became soft and he grabbed Claire's head, pointing his cock to her mouth and watching her lick it. His head felt dizzy and mouth felt dry, all seemed turning around him, Claire, the shower curtain, the water. He closed his eyes and tried not to fall down. From far away he could hear her making noise and licking her lips, but the water drowned it all.

After a few moments he stopped pumping out cum, and used his hand to lean on the wall. His breathing slowly regained its normal pace and his head felt less dizzy. Alex opened his eyes and saw Claire kneeling in front of him, her hand hold his diminishing cock and her tongue slowly licking it. He looked at her like this for a couple of minutes, waiting for his breath to stable before he could speak.

"God," he said after a few seconds. "I love fucking in the shower when it is so hot."

Claire looked up and smiled. She got up and stood facing him, her hand still jerking his cock. She put a hand on his chest and leaned forward. They kissed for a minute, his tongue exploring her mouth, tasting the saltiness of his cum.

They stood like this hugged in the shower for a long time. Finally the sexual energy was all gone so they closed the water stream and climbed out. The bathroom was heavy with the silence. Once out of the shower they didn't really have much to say to each other; so each dried himself quickly and went to a different room.

Alex actually fell asleep in his towel, and he woke up in his bed probably about an hour later. The flat was still very hot and the sun was shinning without mercy on boulevard outside. He dressed up, feeling the sweat emerging again on his body and went to the kitchen to drink water.

Claire was sitting in the living room and seemed almost asleep, only her hair shined, as proof of the recent shower, though it might be simply the heat that made it glint. He sat opposite her and felt his body sinking into the sofa, the heat was really unbearable. They didn't speak, and tried not to stare at each other. The oppressive summer afternoon carried on and the shower felt like a far away memory now; they were both dazed.

Someone was messing with the front door, and after a minute Daniel walked in. He looked tired and beaten, suffering in his business suit. He looked at them, innocently sitting in the living room and said:

"Fuck what a horrible day, it's just too damm hot."

Alex and Claire looked at him comprehensively without reply. He took off the jacket and shook free his tie.

"I'm so hot and sweaty," he said. "I must take a shower to feel normal again. Anybody cares to join?"

12