All Comments on 'Too Much Drinking on Thanksgiving'

by reginainthebutt

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckerotic Strikes Again!

AdJust more of the same old cuckold trash.Thought this was better than this.I thought wrong.Sad really that some people actually find this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i can only

imagine being married to one of these sick fucks i think i would killed myself if it were true. Life is short enough but that would be like hell on earth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh hey

A writer bashing on something by another writer. Again. Oh look,and more idiots complaining about something they chose to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And more morons

who likes stupid recycled craps story of wimp husband and slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Oh Hey

Question? Might be to much for your little brain How is someone supposd to know if they like or dilike a story without reading it? I know you need pictures but... BTW This storyline is beyond boring and done to death in this category. Lut wife/cuck hubby.Non erotic drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rape and cuckolding

What's not to dislike?

walkerlongwalkerlongover 10 years ago

Kinky story! But who is this kid? Friend? Family? They call him a babysitter once, but that's hard to swallow without some background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Story

While not a fan of cuck stories, don't understand why you rabid anti-cucks so hated this one. The cuck theme was fairly mild. It also had elements of toys, non-consent, exhibitionism and incest. Something for everyone! I add incest because it seemed likely that Chris was a family member through most of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong wrong wrong

If this was done to a female the male would be charged with rape and would be going to jail. So why the hell is it not placed in the non consent reluctance category

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Excellent! Very well done. I throughly enjoyed the read. The way the story was told is outstanding. The plot line was superb.

Definitely 5 Star material.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Incest?

For most of the story I was thinking the guy was a relative which made the story unpalatable.

I suppose alcohol impairs judgement but I wonder wether at any time the protagonists thought, hang on we're doing a pretty fucked up thing here.

So story needed more context, putting the babysitter line in at the end didn't cut it for me and a little more conflict even if it's inside the characters heads. The husbands mild concerns not enough.

Other than that didn't mind your writing and thought you have a good grasp of the sex scene. 3*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Bleh!!!

Bleh!

Story? Grammar, spelling and easy-to-comprehend ... OK!

Novelty? Not so much!

Erotic? Depends.

Stereotypes? In spades! Prodigious Pecker, Collegiate parties, Visual influence on female excitement.

Overall, a fun read. Yes, it IS rape, non-consent. Solution - inform the Frosh the next morning and offer him a repeat while conscious OR a phone to call police. Let HIM determine which he prefers! Seems fair to me. Sweetie is likely to STILL be sore the next morning, but I bet SHE also would jump on it (again) in a cunt-twitch!

4*

katyontimekatyontimeover 10 years ago
VERY NICE STORY

Very nice story,but condoms spoil these stories.Best to leave them out.Everyone had a good time.We have to wonder if the fellow who was passed out had a good time.Would be nice to know how he would perform if he was awake.Perhaps another story would be even better.

squirtelguysquirtelguyover 10 years ago
Hot out of control women are hot stories

I liked it. Just fantasy people. Lighten up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pre-adolescent

Pure silliness. Fantasy is based at least loosely on reality - this is a joke.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Hot Story!!!****

So more than the turkey got stuff that Thanksgiving night?? Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Take more if you can

Connie my wife and I received a phone call fron our friend Bill. He ask us to meet him at his place. Whenwe got there he ha dfive other men with him. He had told them about her blow jobs and they wanted to try her.Cothes came off and we were nude they started feeling her up and she seen they had dicks form 10 inch to 18 inch. She never had that sizefefore and didnt know if she could take them.They started slow and worked on her body more and more. She took the 10,13 ,14 inch slowly bot when the 18 inch started she could take about 15 or 16 inch. They opened her up well worked on her for hours Bill and I took our turns and love what had happened. We invited them to party any time and Bill still have others he brings around. She getting a little older now but can still take on the men.

Sideorder74Sideorder74over 9 years ago

Awesome story. Bigger is better

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Good Read****

Different and very HOT!! story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Regina is HOT

Great story....I WANT REGINA NOW PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CUM FOR ME

I watched my wife get on a10-1/2" cock. She swore she would never let another big cock enter her. She was sore for a couple of days. I reap the benefits of her trying a big cock. She uses that fucking big cock event to keep me hard and willing to eat her at any given time.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
Oh Yes

Loved this short read, so to the point well described sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
But...

No question that this is quite the hot story, but how you left out who the young man is in relation to the couple amazes me. The part at the end where hubby refers to him as “babysitter” is too flippant and far too incongruous with this being Thanksgiving.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 5 years ago
This was really sick

is that why I loved it so much? Ha, ha. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unintended consequences

The next day as Regina awakens, she lays there remembering the feeling of that huge cock and she realizes that she loved it, has to have it again, and that her husband will just have to understand that he no longer does it for her anymore.

SigintSigintabout 4 years ago
If Christopher Was Christine...

#rapeisrape

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

More cuck and whore shit from Reggiesass.

SamsonightSamsonightover 2 years ago

I feel raped - but smiling and satisfied. Great fast paced story. So glad to see the wife that open.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is fucked up

kwalankwalan11 months ago

loved it. I wish the sex scene lasted longer. thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous