All Comments on 'Too Young for True Love'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I liked this story a lot

Very sweet and true to your heart. And yes that is what love is all about. Your mate needs to make you a better person, not by changing you, but making you want to become something better.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
This story is about two soul mates

Soul mates can withstand most tribulations that attack their world they build together. They live for only each other and their family. Outsiders beware, as they erect an imperturbable force of its own.

Enjoyed this romantic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

Another great romance by you. More of a fantasy than some of your other stories. However, that is not bad. I guess all love can use a little fantasy at times.

Boyd

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Very sweet

This was another well written, tender, and romantic story. I especially liked the playful dialogue between the two. Thank you.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Excellent story!

A really very well written story and excellent dialogue.

My personal disappointment was that the 6 years waiting time did not include celibacy. My romantic thinking goes back more than one hundred years, I guess. And I was a little surprised that she accepted a ring, even for only 24 hours.

But a romantic story, nontheless, and I did enjoy it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Too much narrative

The storyline was good, but the execution didn't quite reach the mark. The old writer's adage: "Show, don't tell," comes to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good Big 'D'

Thank you for sharing this love story with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One Senses That You Didn't Need To Do Much

Research for this story. Nice work as always with respect and erotisism not easily done as well by just anyone.

You are appreciated Author - thanks With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Story

The story line was good and I truly enjoyed it.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
An Author 'found' again

A truly delightful tale for any romantic. I have read some of your tales several months ago and then lost you. I am overjoyed that I saw your name on this tale as I was exploring the TOP LIST`.

The others have expressed their approval. I will be reading much of your '06 outpit. I used to just read a tale without any comments; but now I feel it is only fair to give you a commnet from a 'ral' person

Thanks for a warm happy read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story, but not so great writing...

i loved the plot of your tale but your writing style is a bit lacking. if you were telling a story to your child or best friend would you honestly be talking the way you do in your writing? it feels awkward to me and because of that i can't enjoy it as much. stop trying to use so many big words or varied words when a simple one that you use every day will work just fine.

DrPlutonDrPlutonabout 14 years ago
Lovely story, but...

I can't give this five stars (even though I would give the plot that score) because the vulgar language kills the romantic aspect of the story for me. You overused words like "fuck" and "cunt" in a story that should be about love and not just their sexual history.

YornHYornHalmost 14 years ago
Very nice but.....

I would rather have missed the sexual "apprenticeship" of the story. It is almost as if you consider a thoroughly used and experienced woman more desireable than a woman of at least some moral standards.

Obviously, MJ didn't have any part of her body - pussy, mouth or ass - to offer exclusively to her man - it had all been well used.

The 6 years they were apart would have been much more romantic without the sexual marathons, especially as they both in the beginning agreed not to have sex, that it was something so special that it should be saved for later - fucking around indiscriminately cannot possibly be attractive to a prospective spouse.

I may be old fashioned - but so be it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lovely

absolutely lovely! positive and reassuring... yes, life is good!

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
I think the challenge to live up to each to other is a big part of a goood relationship -

They c;early did and do -

Their parents raised them well and it shows - we do not turn out well in a vacuum - although some of us need to rise above our roots -

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Sometimes it works out the way it should

but they came very close to missing out entirely.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

This has to be one of my favorite stories of the hundreds I've read!

Well-written and developed right up 'til the all's well that ends well finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another of Your Wonderful Romantic Stories

I've been working my way through your stories in the Romance category and this one is right up there with the other three I've read so far,all among the best I've read on Literotica. ~ Wonderful from beginning to end, from beginning to end MJ and Jim are magnetic characters and the development of their romance is exciting as well as endearing. ~ 5+ ~

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

As I read through your stories I find this one of the best of all of the ones you have written. I see that you are no longer writing here on Literotica, such a loss to your fans. If you are still writing, let your fans know so they can continue to read your warm and wonderful stories. 5+ stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Good Story

In fact, for my money, one of Dinsmore’s best. I too miss him posting here, he was one of my favorite writers. I didn’t mind the “foul” language, it is, after all, an adult erotic website. And to expect young 20-somethings to be celibate for 6 years is pretty much akin to asking for the island of Oahu for a birthday present. I thought this story was pretty much a modern fairy tale. Two young people meet, fall in love, and years later meet again, resume their romance and live happily ever after. For a romance story it just doesn’t get any better. Five stars. Without doubt.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really enjoyed this story,this being the 3rd time I’ve read it during the past few years.It ranks in the top ten of the hundreds of stories I’ve read on literotica. 5+

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

This is a grade A book....I found myself interestingly enough tearing up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous