Tools of the Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Indigirl
Indigirl
82 Followers

Gary stood up and leaned over her and Joe. He placed his huge, throbbing cock at the entrance to Jenny's ravenous pussy. He kissed her deep and hard and made her taste all of the combined juices on his tongue. Then he drove his hips down and sank his huge prick into her tongue-lashed cunt until his balls were resting on Joe's balls.

Jenny felt all the air rush from her lungs as Gary's massive cock pushed her internal organs upwards and knocked the breath out of her. The room began to spin. From reading her romance novels and dreaming vacantly of handsome heroes sweeping her off her feet, to suddenly finding herself speared on the giant cocks of two grown men who she barely knew, she decided it had certainly been an eventful afternoon!

Gary and Joe proceeded to DP the crap out of Jenny Francis until she screamed and howled and Gary had to stuff a pillow into her mouth. The bed sounded like it was going to break any second. Gary's cock slammed into her pussy and Joe's cock thrust in and out of her asshole. Back and forth, back and forth. Gary and Joe rubbed their solid cocks together on either side of the thin wall separating Jenny's cunt from her rectum. Their swollen cockheads bumped together. Joe mashed Jenny's tits with his hands and Gary bit and chewed on her tenderised nipples. The two men rode the moaning young woman hard and fast and deep, bouncing her between their hot, sweaty bodies until Joe and Gary both came at the same time. Wads of steaming cum spurted out of their cocks and deep into Jenny's nether orifices, filling her to the brim and beyond. Jenny continued to sob and buck her hips upwards, chasing her orgasm, tears streaming down her cheeks at the pleasure/pain that spread throughout her whole body from the double pounding she was receiving. The two men grunted like animals as they fucked her and kept on fucking her until there was nothing left in their balls.

Jenny's orgasm finally hit her like a tsunami. She strained up with her teeth clenched and spine arched, cumming and cumming and cumming, her inner thighs trembling and shaking, her internal muscles forcing Gary's cum and Joe's cum and her own cum out of her soaking, saturated holes that were still full of cock. "Oh, Gawddddddd," she wailed. "Oh, Gawdddddddddd!"

All three of them collapsed in a heap on the bed. Jenny found herself the filling in a girl sandwich, with two hot, heaving male bodies as the bread. Spots danced in front of her eyes. Her orgasm was still rocketing around her limbs. Her tender inner thighs dripped hot, sticky fluid onto the bed. Her pussy felt like hamburger and she thought her asshole would never go back to the size it was. Three hearts beat against three bodies as three pairs of lungs gasped for air. What a way to spend the day, she thought.

Rosalie finally returned home at 5.30pm. She babbled something about Crystal forgetting something else she had to do after her dental appointment and how she'd had to babysit for an hour. No-one was really listening to her. Joe and Gary had finished with Jenny for the day. They had dressed and packed up their tools and were on their way out to the van, whistling jauntily. Meanwhile, the exhausted but broadly smiling Jenny was busy cleaning up all evidence of their wild afternoon of sex and more sex and debauchery. Rosalie was impressed with her efforts and remarked that the house smelled beautifully fresh and clean. She had no idea that within the confines of her daughter's jeans there was an acre of sore and battered pussy flesh, a stretched out asshole that was still dripping man-cum and several large lovebites on her buttocks and thighs, administered by the two cheerful men that were now loading their tools into the back of the van.

"You all look very pleased with yourselves," Rosalie laughed as Gary shut the van and headed to the driver's side. "I take it there were no incidents? Nothing got set on fire?"

"No, Rosie, nothing got set on fire," grinned Gary, climbing into the driver's seat.

"Except for your cumslut daughter," Joe whispered, as he climbed up into the van beside Gary.

"No tools got broken?"

"Apart from a screwdriver, all tools were in perfect working order," Gary beamed, innocently.

"Lovely! I'm so glad to hear it." Rosalie turned to smile at Jenny as she came out of the house to wave the men off. "Right, then. Will we be seeing you again soon, gentlemen?" Rosalie linked her arm through Jenny's as Gary turned the ignition and the van chugged into life.

"Oh, aye, Rosalie." Gary looked at the tired, smiling Jenny and gave her a brief, almost invisible wink. "I'm sure we'll be cumming again just as soon as we can!"

Indigirl
Indigirl
82 Followers