Top Cat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear Alice moaning as I tongue fuck Nancy. Nancy sighs and reaches one hand back to spread her ass cheeks. I lick up to the soft skin between her ass and pussy. She gasps when I tongued her ass.

Alice is starting to get more vocal, urging Nancy on. Her legs flail in the air as Nancy bears in on her swollen clit. I move up on the bed and straddle Alice's head. She sucks my limp cock into her mouth. She gasps again as Nancy hits a sensitive spot, spitting me out. She reaches for me and pulls me back into her mouth.

As I can see her getting closer, I pull my self from her mouth and move down to concentrate on her breasts. I suck first one then the other nipple into my mouth. She grips my head and holds my mouth to her nipple as she screams out her orgasm. Her grip relaxes and I suck on it some more before laying down beside her. Nancy crawls over me and lies on my other side. She lays her head on my shoulder and within minutes we are all getting randy again.

Alice flips around, lying flat, and pulls Nancy over into a 69. As Nancy crawls over me I take the opportunity to suck in her nipple. I get the camera again and snap some more shots. The two get vocal quickly, as vocal as one can get with a mouth full of pussy.

Nancy's ass in the air is too nice a target to ignore. I get a fresh condom, put it on, and crawl up behind her. Alice reaches up and takes my dangling balls into her mouth. She gives me a quick suck, a lick, and a wink. I line up and insert myself into Nancy's very wet pussy. As I stroke forward, I feel Alice's tongue flick out to my balls.

I set up a relaxed, slow piston action. I am going to last a while and I want to give Nancy a thorough fucking. She responds by raising her ass up more and more. She still keeps up her tongue bath of Alice. I can hear Alice's appreciative gasps, moans, and sighs. In between moans, she reaches her tongue up and licks my balls as they swung by.

I feel my orgasm start to build, so I increase my thrust into Nancy. I pound harder and harder into her. She is screaming both our names as I thrust deeper into her. Alice reaches up and rakes her nails over my balls. That is all it takes. I grunt and slam hard into Nancy as my load blows. I thrust and thrust as my cum spurts out of my slowly deflating cock.

I pull out and roll to my right to land on the bed. Nancy shifts over to kiss me full on the mouth. Our tongues wrestle in each other's mouths. Alice goes back to work on her pussy. Nancy keeps kissing me as Alice expertly brings her to yet another orgasm. Nancy falls on top of me and rolls over to my other side. She takes the spent condom off of me and walks into the bathroom. She comes back and licks my cock and balls clean. She cuddles up beside me while Alice takes position on my other side.

Alice reaches down, picks up my thoroughly whipped cock and says, "I don't think it's got any more bullets."

Nancy and I laugh and I say, "I think I'm going to need a while to reload. You two can continue to amuse yourselves if you want."

Nancy curls up tighter against me and says, "I think I'm done too. I've lost count of the times I've cum."

Alice throws a blanket over all of us, pulls pillows out of storage and crawls in beside me. In no time at all we were all fast asleep. As I nod off I notice that both ladies snore.

12