Top of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As far as, joining of my mother was concerned; we were expecting it very soon. Both, Mike and Suzy were extremely excited about their forthcoming get-together with my horny mom. In the absence of my mother, we had been using her master bed for our pleasure mating, as it was much bigger than my own bed and thus a much better playground for our licentious games.

Ever since mom left for her trip, we had been following a fixed routine. Everyday, after returning from school, I would leave my kitchen doors unlocked from inside, and wait for them in my mother’s bedroom. The brother sister duo would sneak into my house as per their convenience, and head directly to my mother’s bedroom.

Finishing my lunch, if I could call it a lunch; I dropped the dishes in the sink. Before leaving the kitchen, I made sure that the doors were unlocked from inside. My heart was beating with the anticipation. I was counting on the fact that mom would be horny enough after missing days of fuck. Therefore, if things proceeded smoothly, we could have our much awaited foursome today itself.

I retired to my room and stripped. I stood before my closet, trying to decide what to wear. I knew that mom would rather prefer me in my birthday suit, yet I pulled a boxer short. My cock was rock hard with zeal and I found it very difficult to hide my hardness within the brief precincts of my shorts.

I entered mother’s bedroom silently. Mom was still asleep. Her delicate figure was hidden beneath a white sheet that was effectively adhering to her cavernous body, highlighting her exquisite contours. She must be completely naked below that sheet, I thought. Even since we had been screwing, mom had stopped worrying about using a nightdress while going to bed, and she preferred the most natural way.

Carefully, I lifted the sheet from one corner and slipped beside her. My excited body gradually snuggled near her, feeling the warmth emanating from her body. I tucked myself properly under the sheet and put my arms across her breast, slowly drawing my body close to her.

To my surprise, mom was not naked. She was wearing bikini top and the briefest of the bottoms. Anyhow, that did not prevent me from closing in to her and letting my hand to glide over her supple pussy mound, feeling the soft lips through her panties. I took my lips near her temple and let my dry lips slowly travel from her temple to her cheeks.

Mom responded immediately; she turned on to her side, her arms flung across me drawing me in close embrace, her leg swung over my body causing my bulge to grind against her pubic mound. Before I could react, her lips were glued to mine. We kissed passionately prolonging it to eternity, our hot breaths burning our upper lips. I did not waste any time and immediately slid my hand inside her panties.

“Ahhhh…!” Mom cried in ardor as my fingers touched her pussy lips.

I could feel the growth of tiny coarse hair over mom’s pussy, grown since the last week when I had shaved her.

Mom had still kept her eyes closed. Her lips were planted over my lips. She was certainly horny as my probing fingers instantly felt the trace of first release of moisture from her inflamed cunt. Soon my fingers were slithering in her fresh hot womanly release.

I was desperate to fuck her. So, I pulled my fingers out of her hot chute and pulled the sheet covering our bodies. The next instant, the sheet was thrown on the floor and my hands were busy pulling her panties down her thighs. Mom stopped her pretence and opened her eyes. I smiled at her, as I rolled her panties out of her legs exposing her delicious cunt. I spread her legs wide and virtually jumped between her welcoming thighs.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh…!” Mom moaned, as my tongue hit her wet twat.

My tongue flickered along her dripping slit, tasting her tangy cunt juices. Mom forced her cunt into my mouth causing her cunt lips to crush against my sucking lips. I eagerly drank her magic potion.

“I missed you, mom.” I spoke hoarsely, my tongue filled with her tasty nectar.

“I missed you too.” Mom cried, griping my head between her thighs as she ground her inflamed pussy into me. “Fuck me honey.”

I removed my head from between her thighs. My lips and chin were covered with her spending. I immediately discarded my shorts and took position between her thighs, guiding my rigid cock at her soft wet opening. Mom took the grip of my cock and coarsely ran its mushroomed head along her wet slit. Then she positioned it at her entrance; with a swift movement, my manhood slid into her welcoming burrow; and began its downward journey. My cock sailed smoothly and slowly my crotch touched her cunt lips. My balls gently banged against her ass cheeks.

I relish the soft grip of her cunt muscles around my cock. Slowly, I elevated her legs high in air and was about to begin thrusting my cock, when from the corner of my eyes I saw the door opening. I stopped in between and turned towards the door.

Wong siblings were standing at the open door. Unaware that mom was already home, Mike and Suzy had directly entered in my mother’s bedroom. The scene on the bed must had been very exciting for them, as their mouth fell open and their eyes flared with anticipation.

I looked at mom. She was also watching the intruders. I gently let her legs fall on my sides, but made no attempt to withdraw my cock out of her pussy.

Mom watched Mike and Suzy closely. She too did not try to push me out of her. Her face did not reveal any emotion, however, I could immediately sense that our moment of a fantastic foursome was about to begun.

Mike and Suzy, though excited, appeared little confused as mom continued staring at them. Mike tried to mumble something, but nothing came out of his mouth other than an undecipherable guttural sound.

Suddenly my mother’s voice echoed through the bedroom. “Hi, kids.” She was smiling. “Feel free to join us as soon as you make yourself comfortable.”

She gestured them to shed off their clothes and join us in the bed. I watched as their expressions changed from that of confusion to lusty delightfulness.

They both began taking off their clothes. Mom suddenly appeared oblivious of my presence, as she watched them undressing with a lustful gaze. Suzy gave us a wry smile as she took off her t-shirt and bra, revealing her magnificent set of breasts. She unbuttoned and slid of her jeans next and then proceeded to roll off her panties, revealing her smoothly shaved pussy. Mom licked her lips, her eyes glued to Suzy’s enticing pussy.

I withdrew my cock out of mom’s pussy. I knew that I would have to wait for some more time before getting a chance to fuck her. Anyway, I had no reason to complain, as I myself wanted to watch her getting laid by my best friend.

Suzy was completely naked now and abashedly she climbed onto the bed. Her brother, also completely naked, followed her. Mike was shaking in anticipation, his cock raging with excitement.

Mom sat on the bed and pulled Suzy into her embrace.

“You’re beautiful dear.” She whispered erotically.

“Not more than you, aunt Jane.” Suzy responded clumsily. Probably, she was feeling little uneasy in the embrace of a naked woman. It was her first lesbian hug.

Mom caressed Suzy’s delicate body into her arms, kissed her passionately on her lips and together their bodies fell on the bed. Mom drew Suzy close to her, crushing her breasts into hers and rubbing her dripping pussy in Suzy’s teenage pussy. After a while, Suzy too abandoned her inhibitions and began gyrating her hips, thrusting her cunt into mom’s pussy.

Mike and I sat silently, watching those horny women grinding their bodies together. I gripped my cock, which was still wet from mom’s juice. Mike was already running his fingers along the length of his cock.

Both Suzy and mom were moaning loudly. They were kissing each other fervently, coarsely grinding their pussies.

Suddenly mom stopped her pounding; she helped Suzy sprawl on the bed astride. She positioned herself between Suzy’s wide spread legs; bent her head and kissed her puffy pussy lips. When she lifted her head, her lips were coated with Suzy’s juices.

“Mmmmmmmm…!” Mom licked her lips, relishing the taste. She then pulled her halter-top over her head and flung it across the room. Her exquisite boobs immediately jumped with delight, swaying erotically, her teats tense with excitement.

Mom again buried her between Suzy’s thighs, slowly began licking her way up her leg. Suzy moaned as mom’s tongue made its way up her inner thigh, and then her tongue was again buried into Mike sister’s plump, juicy pussy. As mom’s tongue entered into her sensitive slit; Suzy gripped mom’s head and cried loudly.

I could not wait anymore. I moved near Suzy’s head and let my cock hover near her lips. Suzy withdrew one hand from mom’s head and took my cock in her hand and stroked it lightly. Then, she bent her head and took it into her mouth.

I looked at Mike. He was watching me intently. His hand was still busy playing with his cock. I winked at him and gestured in the direction of mom. Mom was lying between Suzy’s wide spread legs; her torso was flat on the bed but her ass was high in air, her legs bent at knees were wide spread. Mike crawled between mom’s open legs. Grabbing her taut rump with his hands, he buried his head into my mother’s delicious cunt.

Mom mumbled something undecipherable, as Mike’s tongue touched her cunt from behind. Yet, she did not bother to look who was tonguing her.

My head was spinning with ultimate rapture. My idea of having an awesome foursome involving my mother was materializing just in front of me. My dearest mom was sucking my friend’s pussy and my friend’s brother was savoring the taste my mother’s pussy. I could not have asked for anything more. The room was suddenly filled with loud amorous shrieks and shrills.

Suzy was diligently working on my cock, running her moist lips over my manhood like a hungry pussy. Soon, I became aware that if she continued with her fantastic blowjob, I would have to reward her with my most precious deluge. Therefore, I gestured Suzy to slow down. She understood it, as her fierce tempo reduced to a gentle sucking.

Mom seemed through with her cunt lapping, as she withdrew her head off Suzy’s pussy. Her attention was directed towards Mike who seemed lost somewhere inside her charming pussy. From my position, I could only watch his hair. Rest of his face was hidden behind my mother’s ass. She forced Mike to withdraw his tongue out off her pussy. Mike reluctantly released his grip from her ass cheeks. His lips and chin were soaked with my mother’s sweet nectar. I looked at him with a wicked grin, as he sucked the honey off his lips.

Mom repositioned herself, and now facing Mike she pulled him into her hug. They rolled on the bed, their lips locked together. I diverted my attention to Suzy and making a sidewise sixty-nine, positioned my face near her pussy. She continued sucking my cock with gentle rhythm. I protruded my tongue and touched her soaking pussy.

Using my fingers to spread her dripping cunt lips, I attacked her clit with my tongue. Suzy moaned loudly, and her hips began to gyrate. I grabbed her legs, spreading them wider to gain a better access for my probing tongue. I began to lick and suck with a wild passion. I relished the salty taste of her cunt juices, which were flowing freely from her shaved pussy, soaking my sucking lips, tongue and even my chin.

I felt her getting furious with passion, as her thighs started to gently close, holding my head in place. I wanted to see what my mother and Mike were doing on the other side of bed, but it was not possible as my head was seized between Suzy’s clutching thighs, and she was in no mood to let me go before I take her to zenith.

Therefore, forgetting about mom and Mike, I concentrated my efforts on Suzy’s pussy, and was soon rewarded when her thighs clenched, her hips bucked, and the flow of her pussy nectar increased as she cum on my tongue. Her pussy throbbed around my probing tongue, filling my mouth with her spend. After a while, her thighs relaxed, but she did not let go my cock. I had not cum yet, but I knew that I was at the verge of losing the battle.

I looked on the other side of bed. Mom was sprawled on the bed, her thighs wide open her knees bent and her fingers were furious working over her clit. Mike was sitting near her head, his cock imbedded inside my mother’s hungry mouth and she was busy sucking it with fervor.

Mike’s eyes were closed; his face contorted with passion. His hands were on my mother’s breast, coarsely massaging her nipples. Mom was gripping firmly on his cock at the base and her other hand was busy playing with her own clit.

Suzy was religiously sucking my cock, taking the whole length down her throat. She had again increased her tempo and my cock was reciprocating inside her mouth like a steaming piston. I grabbed one of her nipples with my fingers and pinched it strongly. She moaned and pushed herself closer to me.

I could feel my balls start to swell as Suzy ran her mouth over my cock even faster. I was fast approaching the point of no return. Finally, when she applied suction to my cock and buried my cock deep inside her mouth, I let loose my cannons.

My hips came off the bed and my head began to explode. Every muscle in my body became rigid as my cock twitched and I released my hot jism in her mouth in short spurts. God … that was fantastic. She continued to work my cock, savoring every drop of cum that I released.

Exhausted, I fell on her side, my head slowly coming to rest near her dripping pussy. I rested my head over her thigh, my lips barely an inch from her cunt lips; her strong womanly smell filled my nostril. We lay there silently for a minute or two, just basking in the moment. Then I felt her hand again gripping my cock, and she tried to squeeze out the final drop from my deflated cock. I looked over and watched as she sucked the final drop off my peehole.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh…Gaaaawwwwwwwwdddddd…!”

A loud moan from mom compelled me to lift my head off Suzy’s thigh. I looked over; mom was laying spreadeagle on the bed and Mike was mounted over her. His rigid cock buried inside her steaming pussy, he was pumping her furiously. Mom’s hands were over his buttocks, her fingers gripping his ass cheeks tightly. She was actively responding to his thrusting. I fascinatingly watched as Mike’s cock slipped in and out of my mother’s horny pussy.

Mike and I looked at each other. He grinned triumphantly. He was realizing his long cherished dream, and he had every reason to be happy. Mom was equally enjoying his pounding, her rump gyrating erotically with every single thrust.

“Ohhhh…! Mike!” Mom was crying with passion. “It feels so good. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

I was completely lost in the most extraordinary scene that was being enacted in live by my best friend and my mother, and I realized that my cock was again beginning to swell. Suzy also had rolled near me and she too was engrossed in the great spectacle. She had taken control of my semi-tumescent cock and was gently massaging it.

Mike seemed to have lost his control and was thrusting his cock with wild ferocity into my mother’s willing receptacle. Their fucking was reaching to its crescendo. Mike suddenly grabbed mom’s thighs, lifted them high in air and started thumping her pussy violently. Mom cried with elation and bore her fingers into his rump.

Mike emitted a hoarse war cry; his pelvis lurched forward, burying the full-length of his cock inside my mother’s scorching pussy. His body stretched like a bow; he shuddered with excitement as he emptied his balls deep inside my mother’s twat. That followed a long shriek from mom; probably she too had hit her orgasm.

Once the excitement subsided Mike pulled his depleted cock out of my mother’s pussy and rolled onto her side. I looked at mom’s wide-open cunt and the thick creamy liquid oozing out of it.

My mind was suddenly back in our cabin at the mountainside; mom lying in the same position after getting fucked by those goons, the day when I was forced to lick the cream off her pussy and later when I was asked to fuck her for the first time. My cock which had regained most of its hardness by now, jumped with delight. I wanted to taste my friends cream off her pussy.

Mom was lying motionless, her eyes closed; a feeling of calmness was spread over her face. I crawled silently between her open thighs and buried my hungry tongue into her open recess. Her cunt muscles twitched mildly at the sudden intrusion, but it soothed immediately, and she lay there coolly enjoying my tongue working inside her freshly fucked pussy.

Meanwhile, Suzy had diverted her attention to her brother. She took hold of his soft spongy wet cock and put it inside her mouth, sucking the creamy liquid sticking to it. Mike groaned with pleasure.

My cock had regained full hardness, and it desperately wanted a share of cunt. I stopped sucking mom’s cunt and positioned myself between her open thighs. I planted my rigid tool at her entrance and with a smooth thrust; my cock was fully buried inside her. Mom opened her eyes and looked at me, smiling. I bored my fingers into her thighs, drawing her body onto my cock and began pumping her furiously.

While I fucked my mother, Suzy’s deft maneuvers were showing their effects on Mike. His cock was hard again. He lazily snuggled behind his sister; with one hand, he lifted her leg high in air making sufficient gap to place his cock from behind. Suzy reached back and took hold of his cock, pointed it at the entrance of her pussy lips. Mike bucked his hips forward and his cock effortlessly slid inside her.

We both began fucking our mates, sometimes at slower pace, sometimes thrusting in and out frantically. I had already cum once and so, I was sure that this time I would not ejaculate early. Mom’s pussy was well lubricated from her previous fuck, still she felt tight, her muscles milking my cock as I thrust in and out of her. She was moaning louder and louder.

I could see Mike was playing with his sister’s clit while he rammed his cock from behind. Her leg was still high in air; giving me an unobstructed view of his sliding cock in and out of her wet pussy. It drove me wild, and I begin to thrust into mom even harder. The room was echoing with the sounds of amorous moans and arduous breathings.

“Oh…! God!” All of a sudden, a scream from Suzy filled the room. “I am cummmmmmmmiiiinnnngg.”

She wiggling erotically as her brother’s cock continued slamming into her. As she reveled in her orgasm, her body first became tout and then slowly she relaxed. Mike let her leg go and pulled his cock out of her pussy. His cock was glistening with her spending, but he had not cum yet.

So far, mom had been watching the Wong siblings’ fuck session while her own pussy was getting serviced by my cock. As she saw, Mike withdrawing from Suzy, she signaled me to stop. Little perturbed, I ceased my thumping.

“C’mon kids. I want both of you to fuck me.” She crooned. “Together.”

No way, we could have denied her invitation. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and lay flat on my back. Mom smiled as she climbed up and straddled me. Grabbing my cock, she slowly inched her way down my shaft. My bloated cock head felt her wet opening, and it sailed smoothly inside her. Slowly, her lips came to rest against my pubic hair. After I was fully inside her, mom bent her trunk forward until her hanging boobs lowered and her erect nipples touched my chest. I kissed her deeply; she responded with thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

She leaned down even farther; her boobs pressed tightly between our bodies. I was still motionless, but she slowly gyrated her hips on my cock.

1...678910...14