Top of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers

I did not meet anyone on the way. There were not many people visible in the fields also. There was not much work in the fields right now; the crops were almost ready and soon the farmers would start harvesting in about a month or so. It was the period for the farmers to relax, the crops were almost ready, and they could sit in their front yards with a mug of beer in hands and enjoy the result of their strenuous work with pride.

I had already walked about a mile, when I saw my grand parents’ house, a nicely built small house with long open front yard. The boundaries were fenced with barbed wires; a gate provided between it for entrance. The front yard looked deserted. Grandpa’s station wagon was nowhere to be seen.

I opened the gate and entered. The front door seemed locked from inside. I knocked it lightly. No response. Holy shit, I felt restless. If grandpas were not here, it would be a waste of time coming here. I knocked again, more loudly this time; still there was no response. I checked the door again. It still appeared locked from inside.

I kept my rucksack in front of the door and slowly strolled towards the back of the house. It was a warm afternoon and it was possible that grandpas might be sunbathing in the backyard.

My guess was right. The backyard was not deserted. I could at least see one female figure, naturally my grandmother, sunbathing. Grandma was lying over a long beach chair, her back towards me, her head covered under a straw hat, and her long corn colored hair spilling over the corners of the head support. A novel was lying at the side of her chair. I moved closer to her.

No doubt, my grandma was enjoying the warm afternoon sun, however, the things were little different this time. She was sunbathing completely naked, not a single thread on her body. Her bra and panties were eating dust on the ground near the chair.

My mouth was suddenly wide with excitement. Luck seemed to be on my side. During my journey, I had been contemplating various plans about seducing my beautiful grandma, and now my grandma was lying completely naked before my prying eyes. I moved nearer to her and stood in front of her facing her open thighs.

Grammy did not notice my presence. She seemed to have fallen asleep while enjoying her sunbath. She was not expecting any visitor so unexpectedly, and that might be the reason why she had undone her undergarments to let her charming assets have an abundance of vitamin D.

She was snoring lightly. I pored over her voluptuous naked body, her hands folded below her magnificent breasts, giving a majestic proportion to her big boobs, her legs wide open and her hairy cunt wide open for my lascivious gaze. Grandma had a nice delicious looking cunt, luxuriously endowed with soft curly golden colored bush with streaks of darker hairs in between. Her slit was wide open, and her royal clit was peeking most invitingly out of its hairy abode.

It was a view of the lifetime, and I did not want to miss any of that. So, I moved closer to her and squatted near her chair. Grandma’s body was glowing in the afternoon sun; and her body seemed to be emitting a kind of sexual aura that I found irresistible. My cock was straining inside my jeans, bulging at seams to move out of its confines.

I watched her attentively for a long time, the movement of her breasts, her hands and the slightly bulging tummy with her soft breathing. I could not stop myself and brought my head forward, near to her pubic region, trying to inhale the fragrance of her womanhood. It made me wild with lust; I desperately wanted to lick that honey pot, wanted to suck the refreshing nectar from that heavenly cunt.

I had a profound urge to jump between her legs and force my rigid cock into my grandma’s luxurious cunt. I ached to feel her body, notwithstanding the fact that she was about forty years older to me. I had been secretly conniving to fuck her, ever since my mom told me about her mother’s extramarital relationship with her cousin. Now, when my prey was lying before me, completely exposed; I was not able to decide how to proceed further.

I rubbed my rigid cock through the material of my jeans, which was now aching under its confinement. I rubbed the swollen head, feeling the pressure slowly building deep inside my balls.

Finally, I decided to give a try. I took my hand between her thighs and gently brushed her golden fluff, feeling the silky feathery touch of her bush. It was exquisite. I continued running my hand gently over her mound.

Her body shuddered lightly, but she continued snoring. I got bolder and ran my finger coarsely along her open slit, stroking her clit with the movement.

Grandma woke up with a hoarse cry. Not realizing what was happening, she suddenly jumped from the chair, in the process pushing my hand away and overturning the chair on one side.

I quickly withdrew, before she was back on her feet. Then she saw me, and her expressions of fear changed to a sense of bewilderment. She looked confused and she stood there incredulously trying to mutter something.

I gasped when I saw her perfect breasts. They appeared bigger than my mother’s, and even at her age they did not sag much. They were tanned evenly with the rest of her body; her nipples were chocolate colored with dark brown circles around them, fitting perfectly to her tall 5’6” frame.

“ Ted!” Grandma was back to her senses. “How come you…?”

Then she realized her nudity and noticed my prying eyes probing into her charming areas. She immediately tried to cover her nakedness with her hands.

“What are you doing here?”

“Mom was out.” I was enjoying her predicament. My eyes were still glued to her naked charms, which she was trying to hide unsuccessfully. Her long slender legs looked so inviting. I wished that I could caress them. “So I thought that I’d spent weekend with grandpa and you.”

“You should’ve informed.” She appeared recovered from the initial shock.

“Just wanted to surprise you.” I grinned. “Where’s grandpa?”

“He’s gone to see his supplier.” She replied. “He’ll be back by tomorrow.”

I pondered over her reply. God seemed to be bestowing his utmost favors to me. Tonight, I would be alone with my beautiful grandma. What else could I have asked from the God? I was at the right place at the right time.

Grandma suddenly withdrew her hands form her front. Completely ignoring my presence, she bent and lifted her bra and panties. I watched her silently as she wore her undergarments. She slid her panties along her thighs and slowly her enticing pussy was out of my vision, hidden behind the soft blue cotton. Then she put back her bra.

“Lets go inside.” She spoke casually. She appeared normal, no sense of any bashfulness that she was standing naked before me moments ago. “It’s very hot here.”

We went directly to the kitchen. I pulled a chair, while she opened the door of the refrigerator and took two cans of coke. She tossed one at me.

“Thanks.” My eyes were still glued to her beautiful body.

She was aware of my stare but did not appeared perturbed. I could guess that she was used to such stares.

“You’re beautiful gram.”

“Thanks. But you shouldn’t eye your grandma like this.” She sipped her coke and smiled.

“Why?”

“Because I’m your mother’s mother, not your girlfriend.” She pulled a chair and sat near me. She looked directly into my eyes, questioningly. “May I’ve the liberty to ask, what you’re doing near me while I was sleeping?”

She tried to sound angry, but I was sure that she was not.

“I’m sorry for that.” My eyes were glued to her cleavage; her massive boobs were bulging through her tiny bikini bra. “But I couldn’t resist the temptation to feel your stunning cunt. You’re so beautiful gram, so gorgeous. Just see what you have done to me.”

I spread my thighs wider, exposing the massive bulge created in front of my jeans.

She seemed shocked, but she did stare where I wanted her. Her eyes remain glued to my crotch for a while. When she spoke again, I could feel a mild quiver in the voice.

“Where did you learn such filthy language? I think I’d call your mother and tell her about your excellent language proficiency and the way you’re talking with your grandmother.”

“But gram,” It was time to throw in some new surprises. “Mom told me that you’re very fond of such lingo. She told me that when she caught you fucking with your cousin Jim, you were howling at the top of your voice; Fuck me Jim. Fuck me.”

That hit the right spot. She was stunned, completely bowled over by what I had just said. She remained speechless for a while, her eyes glued to me. But she recovered remarkably well. Very soon, she regained her composure.

“Jane told you this!” Her voice was controlled, devoid of any emotion. Only a mild flush in her cheeks belied her mental state. “Why…why she had to tell you all this.”

“Because… when I sleep with her.” I tried to keep a straight face. “We usually discuss about the sexual behavior of our close ones, especially you and grandpa. She told me that she loved spying on you, and she had lots of stories about Jim and you.”

It took her some time to realize the exact information that I was passing to her. I watched as the full meaning of my words became clear to her and slowly her cheeks turned red with excitement.

“What! What did you say?”

“I said we discuss about you and Jim during nights in her bedroom.”

“Oh! God!” She whispered; her eyes looked dazed, her cheeks flushed with excitement, her breathing rapid. “You’re sleeping with Jane.” Her fingers gripped the coke can tightly. “You…you’re screwing Jane.”

I did not reply; only spread my lips in a wide grin displaying my shinning teeth. I looked at her; she seemed lost in her thoughts, her lips quivering, and her eyes looking behind me somewhere in oblivion.

I put the can on the table and pulled my chair near her. I put my hands over her shoulder, took my head near her, and kissed her lightly over her lips. Although, her response was not very enthusiastic, she did not try to move her lips away from me. I kissed her again passionately this time, prolonging my kiss. Slowly, as if recovered from her trance she responded by pressing back her hot lips.

My left hand moved lower and cupped her tit. It fit perfectly in my palm and I squeezed it lightly. It was soft ad spongy.

I broke the kiss and let my lips travel across her cheeks to her earlobe.

“Yeah gram.” I whispered hoarsely while my tongue flicked across her earlobe. “I fuck mom…daily and now I wanna fuck you.” I squeezed her boobs tightly causing her to produce a loud moan.

I felt her hands grabbing my belt and she pulled my body toward her. We kissed again. She then forced me back. She stood, and grabbing my belt, led me to her bedroom. I followed her silently watching her little plump ass wriggle at every step inside her blue panties. Once in her room she fell back onto the bed, dragging me with her.

I lay on top of her, my teeth gently nuzzling her breasts trying to get hold of her nipple through the material of her bra. As I felt her teats, I bit it coarsely making her moan and squirm under me. She wrapped her arms around my waist, drawing me close to her. I stopped biting her teats and looked into her eyes. We kissed again, a deep sensuous kiss.

Her soft warm lips cupped my wet lips and her tongue gently glided into my welcoming mouth. The kiss was slow and intense and it lingered on and on. My hands gripped her boobs and played with them causing them to strain with eroticism.

After a while grandma broke the kiss and pushed me over onto my back. She kneeled over me and straddled my legs, while she unzipped my jeans. She pulled my t-shirt tucked inside the jeans and pulled it over my head. I helped her in removing my t-shirt by lifting my torso off the bed. She then took my boots off and removed my pants and underwear. It took her only few seconds to accomplish her work.

“Good heavens!” She mumbled as she got the first view of my rigid cock, raging in all its manly glory after getting its much-needed freedom. “Now I can see, why your mom agreed to oblige you with her pussy.”

She proceeded to undo her bra, unclasping it and letting it fall on the bed. Her juicy boobs fell open to my lustful gaze. She lifted her ass of my legs, but before she could reach for her for panties, my fingers were already inside its elastic band rolling it down along her thighs. She helped me in removing it by gently lifting her legs one by one, allowing me to pull it out off her legs. She again sat over my thighs, her pubic mound gently rubbing against my erect cock.

She erotically gyrated her pussy along my shaft sending shivers of pleasure through my body. I cupped her majestic breasts; they fit perfectly in my palms as my fingers cupped them and squeezed them tightly. Grandma let a wild hoarse cry, bent her torso, and kissed me intensely, our mouths staying together, as if they were joined as one.

My tongue darted between her warm moist lips; grandma sucked it fervently. My fingertips were busy rubbing her nipples causing them to harden instantly. I could feel her pussy hair lightly brushing across my pubic hair, my cock pressed between our bodies and I could clearly distinguish the feeling of moistness over my abdomen. Her cunt was dripping, and with every passing moment, her passion overflow was soaking my pubic hair increasingly.

I felt her hand moving between our bodies and she gripped my cock. She slowly ran her fingers along its length, gently squeezing and releasing it alternately. Finally, she broke the kiss and moved on one side. My cock still griped in her soft clutches, she rested her head over my shoulder and looked at my cock. She licked her lips when she saw my rigid cock pointing straight up from her fingers, the bulbous head already slicked with pre-cum.

She took the pillows and put it below my head; I was now in a recumbent position, my lower body flat on the bed and my torso in a slightly raised position. Grandma crawled between my open legs, kneeling on all fours. She looked at me, a wicked grin spread across her lips.

“Jane likes to suck it?”

“Sure gram.” I squealed in the bed as she ran her finger along the length of my cock. “She told me…it’s yummy.”

She lowered her head; I could feel her warm breath over my glans. She flicked her tongue over my cockhead, gently wiping the drop of precum with a single stroke. She savored the taste and mumbled something incoherent, again bent her head and licked my peehole. I moaned softly.

At that instant, I suddenly realized that her dressing mirror was just opposite to the bed where grandma was about to begun her exploration, and from my position I was clearly able to see her wriggling ass. I could see the valley between plump buns and her brown puckered hole, which lay open in the reflection. I could see her hairy pussy lips and her moistness all around her cleft and thighs. My mouth was suddenly dry with lust and I longed to feel my lips over those heavenly openings.

Grandma wrapped her lips around my cock and slowly sucked it into her mouth.

“Ohhhh…!” I moaned loudly. “That’s it. Suck it gram.”

I felt her warm moist lips around my shaft. She sucked my cock length in and out of her mouth, imitating her lips as a perfect cunt. With every stroke, she took me deeper and deeper inside her mouth. No doubt, she was a great sucker of cock. She sucked my cock earnestly slowly gobbling up the most of my cock length inside her hungry mouth. I remained motionless enjoying the rapturous feeling of oral fucking. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, ready to shoot any time. I wanted to prolong the pleasure to eternity but I knew that was beyond my limits.

Grandma was an expert in her art. As soon as my cock started jerking mildly she immediately stopped sucking my cock and squeezed forcefully at its base with her thumb and two fingers.

She waited patiently and kept her finger taut around the base of my cock. I could feel the onset of a violent pulsation, which slowly receded to a mild tremor and finally subsided. She released her grip and straight away, my manhood was again slicing through her moist lips.

Grandma was now moaning loudly, but my dick muffled her sound. I started thrusting my cock into her mouth and it became a two-way effort. The pressure was again building and the gentle quavers in my balls informed the onset of a gigantic eruption. I was again expecting that grandma would do the same thing again to stop me from shooting.

However, nothing of that sort happened. This time she did not stop sucking and the gentle vibration slowly converted into a massive volcanic eruption. A huge tidal wave of intense pleasure swept through my body and I released the molten cum deep inside her sucking mouth. Grandma continued sucking my cock and drank every drop of semen my cock released in her mouth, without wasting even a single drop of my precious fluid. She was certainly a hell of a cocksucker.

Once she was finished with me, she let go my cock slither out of her mouth. My cock was readily losing its hardness and after releasing from her grip, it fell over my belly.

“That was really yummy!” She told me with a wicked grin. She opened her mouth wide and protruded her tongue out. There it was, her tongue was completely soaked with my cum. She ran her tongue erotically over her lips, took it back and slowly gulped the remaining cum. Finally, she licked her lips clean.

She was still smiling mischievously. She moved over me and kissed me. I tasted the traces of my cum over her lips. She was breathing heavily; her eyes were still delirious with pleasure. After a while, she snuggled beside me, resting her head over my shoulder. She took hold of my flaccid cock and started massaging it gently. I took my hand between her thighs and felt the moist mound of her pussy. Grandma opened her legs a little to provide access to my probing fingers. I ran my fingers over her luxuriant bush feeling the delicate pussylips hidden beneath it.

“While I make your friend ready again.” She continued massaging my cock. “Just tell me about Jane and you. How long have you been fucking her?”

Therefore, again I had to narrate the whole story. I think I could become a good storyteller. I told her everything; the rape, our first fuck, the night at Thumb Hill and other incidents, the Wongs. All, while my fingers were busy exploring my grandmother’s cunt. During my narrative, my cock was slowly responding to my grandmother’s deft maneuvers and was showing the signs of revival. Grandma was also very excited as indicated from her labored breathing and rigorous massaging.

Finally, I told her about mother’s fantasy about my grandpa and how desperately she wanted to fuck him.

“I should’ve guessed it.” She chuckled, trying to grip my poking fingers through her cunt muscles. “So many times I notice the old man ogling her. They both were very close from the very beginning. I’m surprised that nothing of that sort happened between them.”

“Gramp must a real gentleman.” I bent my head and kissed her, forcing my fingers deep inside her pussy.

“Gentleman, my ass.” She let go my cock and pushed me back causing my fingers to move out of her sopping cunt. “Your mom has got a wrong notion about her dad. Your grandpa is probably the biggest cunt hungry man in the whole country. I’ve a complete list of his girlfriends.”

“Calm down grandma.” I tried to pull her back into my arms. “Please don’t get angry.”

“I’m not angry.” She was again smiling. “He never hid any of his activities from me and so did I. I feel we’re very liberal as far as our relationships are concerned. My cousin Jim was the first man who busted my cherry and I always enjoyed his company. Roger knew about it, right from the day when we decided to date each other.”

indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers
1...45678...14