Topless City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

The two of us left Mama's and walked the city. We talked the whole time. We were together for three hours, and the whole time she kept her hair over her chest. By the end she was relaxed about being topless, but was very apprehensive about going to the nude beach. I wasn't going to push her too fast. At her door, she finally showed her chest before she ran into her house. She had small B-cups with very pale pink nipples.

For the next month if I wasn't at work, I was with Erica. She didn't always show her chest, but as time went on she got much more relaxed and kept her hair behind her shoulders. We would either walk around town or hang out at one of our places. She wanted to talk to me about everything she seemed to not know anything about. We were sometimes joined by my friends while we walked or at my place, but most of the time it was her and I. My friends understood what was happening and didn't push me to ignore her or anything else.

A couple days after I got back from the trip to corporate, I was approached by an employee. It was Nora, the woman that has been with you since you were brought in last night. She asked me if there was a way to change our uniform. She said that she hated the fact that for the time she was working she had to cover her chest, while the other sixteen hours of the day she could be topless or more. I was in agreement with her, feeling the same, and told her that I would look into it.

The next time I had some time during the day, I went to the same tailor that I used to help Mama. We worked on a few different designs, which I then sent to HR to see if any of them would work at our property. It took many emails and more than two months before anything was selected.

A lot happened in town in that two month time. First was that all the other restaurants started dressing like Mama's. The city council met and started working on laws that worked around the topless law. It has now been set that anyone working inside a courtroom must wear a top or at least have their nipples fully covered. Most of them wear blazers while in the court, just the judges wear their robes, and remove them as they exit the courthouse. Teresa has told me that a few judges go naked under their robes. A lot of the naysayers of the movement, those that had been a part of the group behind the rally, that hadn't converted moved out of town, including that assistant manager. Other companies, mainly local ones had adopted dress codes allowing employees to work topless. Clothing stores practically quit selling tops and bras. Tattoo shops and laser hair salons have got bigger and better.

On a personal level for me and my friends, I got a whole body tan and got Erica to keep her hair off her chest which allowed her to get a tan, the first she ever got. She admitted that to me. Wanda and Tanya got to work topless in the city archives after appealing to their boss. Blaze became a senior partner at Teresa's law firm, where all the women wear anymore is a pair of panties. I've gone to visit Teresa and or Blaze to find them in their office's naked. Penny and Mama continued to work with the judge and the three of them kept tweaking the law until they too were again working topless most of the time. That also allowed the other restaurants to go topless too. Clear tops were still required at buffets and for wait staff that had a lot of hair on their upper body, and those that work in the kitchens still wear their normal kitchen clothes with nothing under the work tops.

Like I said, it took two months for HR to get back to me. They told me that they had run a study and focus group. They had a tie between two designs and told me that I was allowed to choose. I went back to the tailor with Nora, and we worked out the cost of making both designs. After a couple hours of work we decided on the green spandex pants with the hotel logo on both hips design. It was the cheaper of the two and looked good.

The next day Nora and I went to work in the new uniform with black shoes added for footwear. My first duty that day was to send out emails and post notices allowing the new uniforms. Nora and I stood out that day, but by the end of the week almost every team member had adopted the new uniform. I, as a woman, was happy to see the employees in the pants because they didn't hide much, and, as a manager, I was happy to see that most of the team members were happy with the way the city had moved and were accepting of the changes at the hotel. The company footed the bill to cover the uniform change over. As time went by a person could tell who among the team members wore underwear and what type and, if no underwear, who shaved their crotches and who didn't as the uniform pants didn't and don't hide much. Also, most have stopped wearing underwear under the pants, just to be comfortable and not to show underwear lines.

***

"A lot of people in town have had their first name tattooed on their chest. Most of them have put it on their left side, but there are a few that have it across their entire chest. It also seems that everyone has gotten into getting into shape, since we all wanted to look as good as possible being topless and less all the time," I said leaning back in the couch again. While I told the story, I had moved around on the couch and had unbuttoned my coat. The coat had opened a little, but I was getting uncomfortable by this time. The pitcher of water was finished, since I had taken time to drink while telling the story. It happened this way every time, the water and the coat. "Do either of you have any questions?"

"Why are you telling us this?" asked Brandon. I could tell he was a little slow.

"The first transfers, two women, we got to the hotel freaked out upon showing up in town, seeing everyone topless or with less on. We were able to calm them down, but they quickly left saying they wouldn't work in the city," answered Nora. She was now my assistant manager, having moved from desk clerk when we worked on the new uniform to being my direct report. She had gotten the promotion about a month after we got the new uniforms. I hadn't filled the assistant manager job of the person who had been in the opposition until then.

"After those two left the city and quit the company, I had the idea of constructing this building. It has four fully furnished hotel rooms, this lounge and the restroom over in the corner," I said. I waved to the coed restroom on the far side of the room from the hall of rooms. "Not counting the first two women, you two make the nineteenth and twentieth transfers since the hotel and city have become virtually topless. Of the other eighteen we had seven that went the way of the first two as they quit right away and left the city. Five of the transfers are still working at the hotel. The other six worked for the hotel for a while then quit for other jobs in the city."

"How does corporate like this arrangement?" asked Brandy. She seemed a little apprehensive about the whole concept. I was thinking she was going to tell me she quit and wanted to be taken out of the city at any moment.

"I walked HR through the whole thing multiple times. I even video recorded the first two sessions and sent them up the line. They approved of and actually like the way this orientation works," I said with a grin. "I was approached by many people in the city about the reasons for building this building. When I told them what it was for a few laughed and others were intrigued, but nothing really happened until my first new transfer that stayed started to show up around town. I was then approached by a few managers and such that were wondering if they could use the building. I had no problem letting them use it. After a couple tries by others that failed, I was approached to run those orientations too. Of course I do those for a flat fee of one hundred dollars and try for the most part to schedule those on my days off from the hotel."

"I've helped her in almost every case," said Nora. "We just split the fees. Alan here sometimes helps, but we do have others that will bring the new people in."

"Why were we locked in our rooms?" asked Brady.

"The doors were locked to ensure that this orientation could happen. We didn't want you wandering out to see the city and get scared," I said. "When we built this building, we tested the locks multiple times. If there had been an emergency, the locks would have released and you would have been able to exit for safety."

"Sounds like you were afraid of us," said Brandon.

Nora, Alan and I laughed. I then said, "No fear on our side. We just wanted you two to know about the city before we let you walk the streets."

"We didn't want a repeat of those first transfers," added Nora. I could see Nora getting antsy, just as I was. We both only wore tops during these and only for about the hour that it took us to tell the story.

"Any more questions?" I asked.

"How come we've never heard about a topless city on the news or anything like that?" asked Brandy

"There were a few reports done early on, but after the rally the city council worked hard to have media silence about the city. They did it more to save all of us from ridicule and being bothered by the rest of the world," I answered. "Being honest, I'm glad the news hasn't found out about our city."

"We live on a word of mouth and repeat business," said Nora. "Everyone that comes here understands the city needs discretion." The newbies smiled and nodded in understanding.

"Also corporate has let all the hotel managers in the chain know about this property, so that they would know before recommending it to some of their more conservative guests," I said to let them know that their former bosses knew that before sending me Brandy and Brandon.

"You said there was a section of the city beach that was clothing optional, right?" asked Brandon with a grin.

I nodded and said, "The quarter mile of the beach at the west end of the city was the original boundary. It got so popular about a year after everything started that the council expanded the section to half the beach. The clothing optional section continued to be very popular and after another year the entire beach was declared clothing optional. I actually was asked to cut the ribbon on the opening of the whole beach. I accepted only if Wanda would help. They agreed. I stood on the side that was being opened in a pair of pants and she was naked on the other side of the ribbon. We each held a side of the scissors and together cut the ribbon. As the cut ribbon fell, so did my pants. I had rigged it that way with help from Blaze's boyfriend."

"What happens when the weather is bad?" asked Brady. She seemed to have relaxed a little. I still didn't know whether she was going to stay or not. Brandon I was totally sure he was going to stay. Most guys did, but there were two of the nine guys, including Brandon, that said they wanted out even before I had gotten to my trip to corporate. They quit because of religious reasons.

"Most of us wear a coat for warmth when it's cold. I think that more than half the city doesn't bother with a coat when it rains, unless it's cold out," I said. "Now if there are no more questions from you, I have one for you." I looked at both of them and got a shake of the head from each before I asked my question, "After telling you everything we have just told you, are you staying or should we take you back out of the city?" This was my first real test.

Brandon quickly said, "I'm staying. This city sounds like fun."

Brandy bounced in her seat for a couple seconds. "Can I use the restroom first?" I nodded and she quickly got up and into the room.

While the young woman was out of the room, I asked Brandon, "Are you ready to get sized for your new uniform?" He looked at me in surprise, but after a second he nodded.

As Nora stepped over to Brandon to shake his hand, Brady came out of the restroom. She burst out the door saying, "I'm staying." We all looked over at her to find that she had taken off her uniform top, undershirt and bra while in the restroom. Her entire upper body was pale with pink nipples capping her B-cup tits. By this time I was really good at telling bust size on sight with some of the games that Wanda, Tanya, and Blaze played with me.

We were all surprised, but it seemed to be the cue for Brandon to take off his uniform top and undershirt because he did. I looked to Nora and Alan and nodded. My nod got an acknowledging nod from both and we all stripped. I lost my coat and they took off their old uniforms to show they were both wearing the spandex pants under their black pants. Brandy looked at all of us, but mainly focused on Alan's crotch. Brandon looked like he was enjoying the sight of the three topless women in the room. Nora, Alan, and I don't have tattoos above the waist, and I didn't know if either of the others had any below the waist. I do and it's only seen during my off hours.

"We will be heading to the tailor shortly, but first breakfast," I said nodding to Nora, who was near the bar where the phone was. She picked up the phone and dialed a number. We had two different numbers for room service for this building. One would have the delivery arrive with fully clothed employees while the other would have the delivery arrive with topless employees. Nora dialed the topless number because less than a minute later two room service employees, a man and woman, in the standard uniforms of my hotel arrived. Both had their names tattooed on their chest. They brought in the two trays of food and left with smiles.

We ate the breakfast quietly. I did this after each orientation to make sure they were ready. With the three of us topless veterans just acting like nothing is out of the ordinary, it helped the newbies relax and start to act like being topless was normal. Breakfast lasted about twenty minutes. Once everyone was done eating I handed sun block to the newbies to put on. Nora helped both of them with their backs while Alan and I gathered up the dishes and everything to make it easier for the room service personnel. I collected the newbie's tops and took them to their respective rooms while Alan gathered the other clothes and hung them in the closet by the bar. After the newbies were covered nicely and I made a call to room service, we left the building.

It was a nice day. The tailor we used, Mr. Martin, knew that I was running an orientation today, so I knew he was expecting us.

On the way to the tailor, about a five minute walk, we saw quite a few people. Brandy and Brandon saw quite a few of their new coworkers before we left the property. On the streets of the city, we saw people walking around. There were two women wearing thongs, the bikini bottom kind of thong not panties, and carrying beach bags as they headed to the beach. I typically just walk there in whatever I am wearing and strip off on the sand, since I now just go nude on the beach all the time.

We turned the corner and we heard a scream. This caused all of us to jump and look around. Up the street and running toward us was a short haired woman in a bright red knee length skirt. "Melanie," she yelled as she ran at us. Before I could even get my head around who this was she wrapped me in a hug that caused both of us to go, "Uhh." This part was totally unplanned and unexpected.

After she pulled off me, I looked at her face and recognized her. "Erica, what the hell?" I asked as I played with the ends of her hair. It was about an inch above her tan shoulders. She also had a tattoo on her upper left chest of a dove that she hadn't had before. It had been a few weeks since I saw her last, without the tattoo and with the ass length hair that I had always known with her.

"I needed a change. I figured this would be easier to keep clean and to tan topless," she said grinning. "I know it took years for the change, but I needed to take it slow." As she talked, I started us all down the street again.

"I know you needed to take it slow, but I never expected you to get a haircut like this," I said grinning. "By the way, Erica Barrett, these are my newest team members, Brandy Darling and Brandon Foster." I pointed to each as I said their names and she giggled. I continued with, "Brandy, Brandon, this is one of my closest friends, Erica Barrett. And yes she is the Erica from the story I just told you."

"So, you got a Brandy and a Brandon at the same time?" she giggled. It was only then that I realized that their names sounded the same. Then Nora and Brandon started laughing as they got it too. Brandy, Alan, Erica and I joined them quickly. We laughed until we reached the door to the tailor. "Oh you're going in there?" she asked realizing what we were up to. I nodded and she said, "We'll talk about the tat at another time. I know you want to know about it." I nodded again and led the group into the store. This was the second test of my new employees. Erica headed off to do whatever she was planning on doing for the day.

"Mr. Martin, we're here for two sets of uniforms, one for each gender," I called as I reached the counter. Mr. Martin is an older man, maybe around sixty, and nicely built. He was a little on the short side at five foot six, but he was solid muscle that wasn't overly built. He walked out of the back in just a pair of briefs. He came out of the back in different clothes every time I come to him to try to throw me off. This time he did, but not because I didn't like what I saw, I did. The thing is that I don't go with guys. "Damn, old man, you look good."

He grinned and said, "Will the new team members come around here and take off your pants. I need to get your measurements so I can create each of you three pairs of pants." Bandy and Brandon went behind the counter, both with apprehensive looks on their faces. "Don't worry. I'm the only one to see you in your underwear or less, if you're not wearing anything under your pants." He grinned and led the two to their own little curtained rooms. He pulled on a pair of gym shorts before he stepped into the room with Brandon first.

While we waited Alan and Nora pulled their phones out to play games and I stepped outside to get some sun and air. They carried their phones in little pouches tucked in the back right side of their pants. There is another pocket on the left side that was designed to hold cash and IDs. I normally carry my ID in my employee lanyard, and I carry the lanyard when I'm not working also. Most companies in the town use these to allow their employees to carry their employee badges and other items that are needed for their jobs. I fixed my lanyard to hang on my hips, kind of like a belt. Nora and Alan wore their lanyards around their necks.

I carry my IDs, work and driver's license, cash and my bank card in my lanyard. In my right pocket I carry my iPhone and in my left is a pocket knife. The pockets are designed to be put inside the pants or to hang outside depending on the wearer. I typically have my pockets outside because I find it's easier to pull things out and not having as much pressure pushing into my ass.

Around thirty minutes after I stepped out, Nora called me in. Brandy and Brandon were now standing in their spandex pants and had their older uniform pants and other new uniform pants in plastic bags. Brandon had boxers or boxer-briefs on under his pants and Brandy looked like she wasn't wearing underwear under her pants. Brandy had put her lanyard around her waist like I do while Brandon wore his around his neck. I stepped up to the counter and said, "Looking good, guys." I looked at Mr. Martin and continued, "You're getting better. Where're the forms that I have to sign?"

He laughed and put up the receipts I had to sign as he said, "I had things ready before you got here. I started with the standard sizes then got them fixed for these two. As you know these are not uniforms that are made to be traded." He laughed again and I nodded. "So, Melanie, when will we be going out?"

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers