Topless City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers

He flirts with me all the time, even though he knows my likes, and I think it would be fun to go on a date with him, even if I know it will never go farther than a good meal and some talking, but I also like the teasing relationship we have. "I thought you were dating Nora. I don't want to take you away from your girlfriend," I said with a grin and laugh. I looked and winked at Nora to see her grinning too. I knew Mr. Martin and Nora weren't dating, but they had a similar relationship to mine with him. And as far as I know they would be able to go all the way if they wanted, unlike with me. The newbies were looking at us like we were crazy.

He laughed too and shook his head. "Nora is a good lay, but she won't go to dinner with me. I haven't been on a date in more than a year, and you keep teasing me," he said with a silly smile. That told me that he was just teasing.

"When did I lay with you, Mr. Martin? I don't remember," said Nora with a grin.

"You know you want to though," laughed Mr. Martin. He smacked his ass.

"Thank you, Mr. Martin," I said. "Now that we have finished, I want to take my new team members back to work." I touched his hand and grinned.

"Ok, sweetie, you all have a good day," he said, waving us out the door. I laughed with him and was the last out the door.

"Instead of heading back to the hotel, we are going to walk around the city. This way you'll both know a little about the city," I told them. "Alan, Nora, which of you would like to take our new friends' stuff back?" Alan raised his hand and I nodded. He told me once that he really doesn't care that much about walking around the city with new people. Also, once he was done with delivering the bags to the rooms, he'd have the rest of the day off. "You can have the rest of the day off with pay." He knew I was going to say that, since I say it every time we finish with the tailor. He took the bags and walked away grinning. I liked watching Alan walk away, because the pants showed his ass off nicely especially since he didn't wear anything under it. I looked at the new people and said, "The rooms you stayed in overnight will be yours until you can find other accommodations."

"Really?" asked Brandy.

"Yes, that was part of why I had the building built. It can also be used as temporary lodgings for anyone coming into town and it doesn't take away from rooms to let," I said as I led the group into the middle of the city. We were heading for city hall. We were heading for my third test.

"Brandy, you're going to be a concierge, right?" asked Nora. I looked back as Brandy nodded.

"Brandy, your job for the next week is to walk the city," I said. "You are going to try to make your own contacts. You will be given a list of contacts that have been made by me and the other concierge personnel, but I want you to get to know the city yourself before you actually step behind the desk."

"What am I going to do?" asked Brandon.

"The job you're going into is the front desk, but this next week you will tour the property and help do other jobs," I said with a smile. "I want you to know the property like it's the back of your hand. I may actually reassign you to room service for a day, but I haven't made up my mind yet."

We turned the corner and my third test started. Standing in front of the Archives annex, next to city hall and her job, was Wanda. She loved that I included her in this. It was her day off, so she was there only for me. She was wearing a pair of very thin red thong panties and matching heels. Her hair was shorter than the last time I had seen it, so short that she was now able to have it stand up with gel. I knew she had been cutting it shorter to make sure she could show off her tattoos and piercings. She had barbells through her nipples and at least three holes in each ear. Her left had a bar that went through two points in the ear with three earrings in the lower lobe where most people have earrings, plus there was one in the small triangle above the ear canal. Her right ear had just the three earrings in the lower lobe to match her left.

She really only had one tattoo that kind of covered her entire torso. It was a tribal design that started with just a couple lines from her right wrist that turned into an almost sleeve on the upper arm. It continued across her back with more lines that stretched to the left shoulder and the left hip. On the front it spiked across her upper chest before dropping down the middle between her breasts, leaving them fully uncovered, and over her abdomen stopping about an inch above her belly button. It flared out to spiky points near her hips.

This tattoo had started with her upper arm before the Parker movement started. It grew in pieces over the last few years and will probably continue for a few more years to cover her legs and maybe her left arm. I couldn't figure whether she's going to have the tattoo on her ass cheeks or not. I've asked her about it, but she's always evasive about it. She probably hasn't figured it out for herself.

I was first to see her and I nodded to her to let her know it was time to start. She laughed and walked up to us. Without stopping she walked right into our group and wrapped Brandon in a hard hug. She rubbed her chest all over him while she squeezed his ass. This was all in an attempt to get him aroused, which it did. We all saw, when she stepped back, that he had gotten hard. This test was all about seeing how they react with sexual arousal because they could end up seeing it or being part of it every once in a while in the city. I was surprised to see that he was proud of being hard. Brandy was shocked, but not scared. I could tell she actually liked what she saw. Hell, I liked what I saw even if I'd never actually partake of it.

In a husky voice Wanda said, "Hiya big boy. Like what you see?" He nodded and she giggled. "I like what I see. I think the shorts under the pants are hiding too much though, sweetie." She grinned and pointed at his waist.

"What about the rest of us?" asked Nora, playing along. We've done this a few times.

"Who wants a hug? Mel? Nora?" Wanda asked while still looking at Brandon. She looked at Brandy as she continued with, "You?" Even without any acknowledgement in any way, Wanda stepped up to the woman and hugged her too. This one was a little softer than the one she gave Brandon, but no less sexual. Wanda's hands found Brandy's ass just as easily as they had found Brandon's. Wanda had their tits rubbing and nipples playing as she slowly pulled away from Brandy. Brandy had closed her eyes while she was being hugged and hugging in return. When Wanda stopped the hug, she pulled away, but left her hands on the waistline of Brandy's pants. "You're not wearing anything under the pants are you?" This shocked Brandy out of her sexual stupor, but she did nod.

"What about me?" asked Brandon. We all had been focused on the two women, so when he spoke we all turned back to him. He was standing close to the building with his pants and underwear rolled down around his knees. He was sporting a full bush that his hard uncircumcised seven inches was sticking out of. Even though he needed some sun on his upper body, his exposed lower body was even paler. It was almost as white as a sheet that most people used for ghosts for Halloween. It was nice to see, but I didn't want him or any of us to get in trouble.

Before I could say anything though, Wanda stepped over to him. She gently grabbed his dick as she said, "I love it, but I won't play with you until you get a tan. Now baby boy, you need to cover up or you'll be seeing the inside of a cell." This caused him to jump to trying to pull his pants up. He tangled the two garments even more. He kept trying to untangle the two pieces, but somehow they wouldn't. Wanda had stepped back when he jumped, so she wasn't touching him and causing the problem. I could tell that all the women, including myself, were enjoying the sight.

After a couple seconds, I pulled my pocket knife out. "I can cut the underwear away to help, if you'd like?" He looked at me in concern. I opened the knife as he nodded. I stepped closer to him and squatted down. This put me right at eye level with his nice looking cock. I may not want to have sex with men, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate nice sights including men. I carefully pulled his boxers away from the pants and started cutting. It didn't take all that much time to cut the shorts off him. Wanda helped me unroll and pull his pants up. It bummed me out a little to cover that nice piece up, but we could all still see it in all its glory through the tight pants, even better than after the hug since it was just the pants covering it.

All the while Brandy was transfixed on his crotch.

After I cut the boxers away, I dropped them to the ground at our feet. Wanda picked them up and we all started moving. She grinned, kissed me on the cheek and said, "Mel, these two seem to be keepers. Just make sure they get protection until they tan, especially our friend Brandon here below the belt." She grinned at the newbies, waved and headed off in a different direction from us. Before she got too far, she said, "Sorry, Nora, for not saying anything to you. See ya later." Nora waved and smiled.

It was, by this time, lunch time. I looked at everyone and asked, "Are we ready to get lunch?" I got nods all around and a grin from Nora. We turned away from the city center and headed to Mama's. Every time I looked at Brandy, she was looking at Brandon's crotch, so was Nora, and when I could I looked too. I also looked at Brandy when I could too, since I now knew she was going commando under her pants. The five or so minutes it took to get to Mama's, he ended up at about half mast.

Mama, now always wearing her hair down and clipped behind her ears, was the only one of my group of close friends to be there when we walked in. She greeted us happily and led us to the group table. By this time in my life in the city I was looking at that table as my table. Nora and I bracketed the newbies as we sat. Also as we sat, I asked, "Mama, where's Penny? I thought she was working today."

"She's probably on the beach. I gave her the day off because she's been working too hard," answered Mama with a smile. "Who are these new people?"

"Mama, these are my newest employees, Brandon and Brandy," I said pointing to each in turn.

"Welcome," Mama said to them with a grin. "It is nice to see new people in town."

Mama brought us drinks and waited for the newbies to order. She already knew what Nell and I wanted, since we always want the same thing. They ordered quickly and in no time we had our food. They ended up eating it quietly as they were very hungry and the food was very good. Plus Nora and I were trying to keep these two calm. I knew they were still feeling a little overwhelmed.

On the way out, I hugged Mama and got an interesting look from Brandy. Brandon looked too. Brandy's look was almost the same look that Brandon gave us. Both were filled with lust and interest in seeing two women touching each other topless.

On the outside we ran into Blaze. She grinned at us and gave me a hug. "It's been a while, Mel. We need to get together soon."

"I know," I said with a smile of my own.

"I can't talk much now," she said. "Teresa's got me on a special project and I'm here to pick up lunch for us."

"That's ok. I've got new employees, so I can't really hang right now," I said with a shrug. I pointed to Brandy and Brandon. They were looking at me questioningly. "Blaze, this is Brandy and Brandon. Brandy, Brandon, this is Donna, a.k.a. Blaze." They all said hi to each other. "Let's head back to the hotel. Blaze, I'll call you later." She smiled and waved to me as she entered the restaurant and we started walking.

"Are we really heading back to the hotel?" asked Brandon. I nodded with a smile. "Why?"

"So Mel and I can clock out and send you two on your way," said Nora. "Also you need to have some contact numbers in case you run into trouble."

"I always do this with newbies," I said. "We walk the same route to give them some idea of the city and knowledge of some landmarks. Once we get back to the hotel, you'll be released to your own recognizance. You will be paid for a full day today and can do anything you want for the rest of the day. Just remember to use sun protection, no full nudity in the city and be nice. That last one means, no staring." I grinned at Brandon. "Also your schedule will appear in your rooms for the week by the end of the day." I had already set most of it up before they arrived in the city.

"Also, Brandon, if you end up at the beach where you decide to get naked, do not stay out there for long. You're just so pale, we wouldn't want you to burn anything," said Nora with a sexy smile, a soft giggle, and a look toward his crotch. I could see as the four of us were walking four abreast with Nora and I on the outsides of the group. Brandon was closer to her than me.

He looked surprised as we found the hotel property again. That caused the three women, including me, with him to laugh. I led the group to the lobby and my office. There I gave the newbies contact cards with the numbers for the hotel in general, the front desk, the concierge, and the non-emergency police number. After that I sent them out on their own.

Nora and I shared a smile and a hug before she left my office. I don't like to show any kind of affection like that in the public areas of the hotel, because I didn't want any issues from the guys. Guys in this town still act a lot like guys anywhere, meaning they see two women hugging - especially when topless - they get all sexually stupid. Hell they can sometimes get sexually stupid when a woman hugs a guy. She and I are friends, but not as close as I am with Wanda, Penny and the others from my group. After she left, I sat at my computer and finished the schedules for the new employees, which took about a half hour. I handed the printed schedule for Brandy and Brandon to the desk supervisor, knowing that he would get them to the places they needed to be.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
168 Followers