Topless Jen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, I solved that problem and just came bare breasted so I have nothing to lose." Jen says as she smiles and removes her hands to show her bare breasts proudly to him. The guy turns and looks at Crystal.

"Miss, are you okay riding with that top on? It might slip off while you're riding and if you lose it you'll have to wait until the end of the day to retrieve it." Crystal looks at him nervously.

She doesn't like the idea of going topless but then again when she looks at Jen and her bare breasts she doesn't want to lose her top and have to go topless all day either. Crystal isn't as brave as Jen when it comes to things like that.

"I'll take it off and put it in the cubbyhole." Crystal says as she pulls her top over her head and her ample breasts spill out. She jumps out of the car and walks to the cubbyhole and puts her white top in there and runs back to the car, her big tits bouncing the whole way. Jen smiles as she watches her friend run topless back to the car and get in. She sees Crystal's nipples very hard and erect.

"Are you happy now? I get to ride topless with you babe." Crystal says as she pulls her lapbar down and grabs the railing so she feels safe.

"Feels great to be topless huh?" Jen says as she holds her breasts proudly.

"It's better than losing my top and having to go like this all day!" Crystal points at her large breasts and big nipples.

"It's not so bad. I don't even have a top to lose!" Jen says as she raises her arms in the air and screams for joy as the coaster goes racing out of the gate and into the daylight.

They go up the hill and Jen looks out over the side as she can see the whole park from there. She leans her head back and waves her arms out wildly as she thrusts her breasts forward and enjoys the feel of the cool breeze as they go up the hill to the top. When they get to the top, Crystal holds the handlebar like crazy while Jen keeps waving her arms around and her small breasts bounce around as she moves and screams as they gets ready for the big drop.

The rollercoaster finally gets to the top. Jen raises her arms all the way up and tilts her head back as she shouts "I love being topless!!!!!" Just then the coaster goes over the hill and shooting down. Crystal thinks she is nuts as she tries to hold her arm over her breasts and use her other arm to hold the bar with her hand.

When the rollercoaster goes screaming down the hill Jen shouts out loud as she feels the wind gust past her bare torso and over her perky breasts as they bounce around like crazy. She tries to hold them in place with her hands but the rapid movement of the rollercoaster makes her want to stick her arms out and wave them around as the coaster goes around lots of sharp turns and down some steep hills.

Jen eventually just grabs the handlebar and holds on as the ride continues to accelerate. She feels her nipples get very hard and rigid as the cool air gusts past them. Jen loves the feeling of her breasts unrestricted on the ride and wishes she had gone topless to an amusement park a long time ago. She didn't realize how much her small breasts could move around so much since they're usually so firm and perky. Despite this Jen would never want her breasts confined in a bikini top or bra ever, they were meant to be free.

Crystal grabs Jen's arm and wraps hers around it for support as they go shooting down another hill and around a sharp corner. Crystal squeezes her eyes shut as she grabs on tight to Jen's arm. Her other arm flails around wildly in the air and her breasts completely unrestrained bounce wildly out in front of her. This is the wildest ride of her whole life.

"This is intense! I've never gone on a rollercoaster topless before! My breasts are bouncing all over the place." Crystal says to Jen, her eyes still shut tightly.

"Yeah even my breasts are bouncing everywhere!" Jen says as her bare nipple keeps brushing against her arm.

"You wish you had a top on for this ride?" Crystal asks as she watches Jen's small tits flop all around.

"No way! I love riding topless! I don't care if my tits are all over the place!" Jen says as she grabs Crystal's hand to support her and make her feel safe.

After several minutes the coaster slows down and pulls into the station. Crystal lets go of Jen and both of the girls put their hands over their breasts to hold them in place. Jen feels her nipples and they are rock hard, she didn't know they could be so hard. Jen loves how they feel after going on the roller coaster. She hopes they're that hard after going on the other rides.

When the train stops, the two topless ladies jump out of the car. They still hold their breasts in their hands as they hurry over to the cubbyhole. One of the ride personnel looks at them and says "Pretty intense ride huh ladies?"

They both look at him and say "oh yeah!"

Crystal gets to the cubbyhole and looks around inside. She gets nervous as she fumbles around and doesn't find anything. "Damn! Where's my top?" Jen looks around in the other cubbyholes and can't find it. Crystal gets nervous and wraps her arms around her chest.

"Jen, I can't find my top! I need it; I can't go around here topless! I just can't!" Crystal almost starts crying. Jen gets down on her knees and comforts Crystal as she curls up into a ball.

One of the attendants comes running up. "Ladies I found this on the floor near the cubbyholes. Does it belong to either one of you?" He hands a white piece of fabric to them.

"My top! Thanks!" Crystal shrieks as she pulls it over her head and around her ample breasts and cold nipples.

The employee looks at Jen "Do you need help finding your top too?"

"No I didn't bring one. I came here like this." Jen tells her showing him her very bare breasts. "Oh Okay, we've never had someone who actually came here without a top before. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day." The woman walks off leaving Jen topless standing next to her friend who now has the top secure over her breasts.

"That was close. I almost had to go bare breasted like you." Crystal points at Jen's perky tits.

"Don't worry; it wouldn't have been so bad. At least I'm here with you and in my case I couldn't put a top on even if I wanted to." Jen does a little twirl and lets everyone see her tan body and perky breasts.

"What'd you want to do next?' Crystal asks her eager to show off more of her hot friend's body.

"Let's go to the arcade." Crystal says as she points to the game area. Crystal and Jen walk into the arcade and there are literally hundreds of games. The colored lights from the ceiling reflect off Jen's bare chest and highlight her breasts and nipples. Crystal stands behind her as she looks around. They see a counter with an arcade employee. Jen walks over to him and his jaw just drops. Jen leans over the counter and puts her elbows on it letting her small breasts hang beneath her. The guy just looks at her speechless. Finally he says something.

"Need anything?"

"Yeah we want some tokens for the games."

"That will be $10"

Jen takes her purse and fishes out a 10 dollar bill to hand to the guy. He takes it and hands Jen some tokens which she puts in her pocket. Jen walks back over to Crystal and gives her 25 of the 50 tokens she received. The two of them look around to see what they want to try first. Crystal sees a car game she wants to try so they walk over to it.

The game is one of those 2 seater car games where a couple of friends can race against each other. Crystal gets in the left seat and Jen gets in the right seat. The car game called Race Challenge has tracks from all over the world and several different cars to choose from. The game costs 5 tokens so Crystal and Jen both pull 5 tokens out of their pockets and insert them into the machine. Crystal picks a country road in Europe to race on. Both of the girls get to choose their own cars so Crystal picks a blue corvette while Jen picks a red mustang. They get the choice between manual and auto transmission.

"Shit, I'm going with auto transmission, I hate stick shifts." Crystal says as she hits the right button.

"Me too!" Jen says as she hits the right button also.

Crystal looks at Jen and gets this evil twinkle in her eye. She reaches down to the waistband of Jen's shorts and in a surprising move she grabs the shorts and pulls them off her hips revealing Jen's shaved clit as she slides them down her slender legs and off her bare feet leaving Jen's tanned skinny body totally uncovered in the car seat. Now Jen is completely naked. She looks at Crystal shocked.

"Crystal! What are you doing? I'm naked!" Jen looks down and can't believe her eyes.

"You've said you always wanted to do one of these naked. Besides I've always wanted to see you do it." Crystal tells her.

"What if the guy at the desk sees me?" Jen asks as she looks behind them towards the counter on the other side of the arcade.

"He won't, the guy mostly stays up there and there's no way he can see all the way over here." Crystal tells her as she looks at Jen's pussy.

"C'mon, take your shorts off and join me." Jen begs to Crystal.

"Hell no! There's no way I'm getting naked. We're in the middle of an arcade, what if someone walks by and sees me?" Crystal tells her as she crosses her arms in front of her.

"Why not? This place is practically empty and anyone walking by will only see the backs of the seats. I don't want to do this alone!" Jen places her shorts in her lap over her pussy.

"You're so hot babe. You don't need me. You always want all the attention and now you've got it." Crystal tells her as she hits the start button. Jen knows she can't persuade her friend to remove her clothes so she sets her shorts on the seat next to her. She looks at Crystal and puts her hands on her sides.

"Are you happy now?" Jen says as she looks down and points at her narrow slit.

"Oh most definitely!" Crystal looks at Jen with a dirty smile on her face.

Jen looks around one more time and doesn't see anyone nearby so she takes a deep breath. "Oh what the hell, it's not like its everyday where you can just walk into an arcade and play games naked. Don't get used to it though. I'm only doing it because you're here with me. I fully intend to put my shorts back on when we're done." Jen says as she holds her legs together and hits her start button.

Both cars appear on the screen behind a starting line with a girl in a skimpy bikini waving a flag.

"That's so funny, here's this girl in the game wearing a bikini and I'm playing a car game in an amusement park arcade bare ass naked." Jen points towards the screen as she moves her leg and places her foot on the petal with her legs still crossed so no one can see her pussy.

"Ready...set...go!" The girl on the screen waves the flag and all the cars take off. Crystal's blue car goes shooting out of the starting line. Jen's red car starts up behind her. Crystal's car pulls ahead of Jen as they go around the first turn. Jen starts to fall behind the other cars as they start going faster.

She starts to feel frustrated. "Damn, this game is hard!" Jen says as she steps harder on the petal but still can't seem to catch up as the cars go along this green landscaped road with some fences on either side. Crystal takes a moment to look from the screen over to Jen's naked body and sees that her legs are still crossed.

"Jen honey, if you want to win you needs to spread your legs and put more gas on the pedal." Crystal tells her. Jen looks down nervously at her slender legs. She wants to beat Crystal desperately but knows that if she spreads her legs her pussy will be exposed and people might see it. Of course Jen knows that if she doesn't spread her legs she has almost no chance of winning. Ultimately her drive to win overcomes her inhibition and Jen opens her legs as she slams her foot on the pedal.

Jen's car goes screaming down the street past the others as she rapidly catches up with Crystal. Jen turns the wheel furiously as she goes around turns and down hills as she tries to overtake Crystal. Her boobs jiggle as she does this. Jen comes up right behind Crystal and just then she feels something wet between her legs. Jen reaches down and realizes in her excitement to beat Crystal she began to cum all over the seat. Jen smiles as she realizes how great it feels being naked and doing this.

At the same time Jen feels some apprehension because she's naked in a public place. Jen wants to win the race so bad so she can put her shorts back on and cover her pussy. Jen swerves rapidly to get around Crystal. Crystal quickly turns to keep Jen from passing. Crystal is trying so hard to keep Jen from passing her that she does see a sharp turn coming up. Jen sees it and just as Crystal moves to keep her from getting by Jen turns swiftly and goes the other way. Crystal tries to stop her when they hit the turn as Jen turns hard to the right but Crystal can't do it quick enough so her car hits the side of the road and spins out of control. Jen goes shooting far ahead of her and the other cars quickly pass Crystal.

Crystal soon gets control of her car and steps hard on the gas. She has to catch up with Jen! Crystal zooms through a tunnel and shoots past an old red barn as she comes closer to catching Jen after she races past some old houses. Jen notices the finish line looming ahead. Jen knows Crystal is too far behind to catch up so she guns it towards the finish line. Crystal hits the pedal as hard as she can and her car jumps ahead at remarkable speed but Jen is almost to the finish line.

"No, damn it! You can't win!" Crystal says as she maneuvers past the last of the competitors and comes up behind Jen. Jen sees her and turns the car to keep her from passing and just as Crystal thinks she sees an opening Jen crosses the finish line to win the race!

Jen practically jumps out of her seat and shouts "I won!" at the top of her lungs. Crystal just sits there and looks shocked. All of a sudden they hear clapping behind them. Jen instinctively covers her breasts as she turns to look behind her. She sees a large crowd standing there clapping their hands. Jen immediately goes to place a hand on her pussy and remembers there is a whole puddle of cum right in the middle of her seat. The man from the desk comes up behind them and smiles as he claps his hands. Both girls look at him with worried expressions. They know they've been had now.

"Congratulations ladies! That was the hottest race I've ever seen! Not only did your attractive friend beat you but she raced naked which no one here has ever done before and to top that off she had an orgasm right here on the seat! That was just unbelievable! Come up to the counter when you're ready, I have a prize for the winner."

Jen and Crystal look at each other with Jen's arm still over her breasts and her other hand covering her pussy. Jen drops her arm from her breasts but leaves her hand between her legs.

"You did an awesome job Jen! I never thought anyone would beat me at that. That was amazing." Crystal gives Jen a big hug.

"I never thought I'd do it naked either and I even climaxed right here in front of everyone. I guess I was so excited and trying to win so hard I didn't notice until now." Jen tries to catch her breath and she strokes her wet pussy trying to get it to stop throbbing.

"I guess you should get "dressed" and go check out your prize." Crystal says as she goes to grab Jen's shorts but when she reaches over to find them she realizes they're gone!

"Oh SHIT! My shorts are gone! I'm totally naked and have nothing to put on!" Jen shouts as she removes her hand from her pussy and looks frantically around totally unconcerned about anyone seeing her shaved clit at this point.

"Maybe they fell on the floor somewhere. I don't see them!" Crystal. Jen leans over the side and looks on the floor but can't see the shorts anywhere.

"Somebody must've taken them. Now I don't have anything to wear! I can't walk around naked like this! They'll throw me out. Not only that but everyone will see my pussy!" Jen almost starts to cry.

Crystal grabs her shoulders and tries to calm her down. "Listen hon. let's take this one step at a time. We'll go up to the counter and get your prize and we can tell the guy up there that you lost your shorts and he can help us find them. Crystal gives her a hug and takes her hand.

"Sniff!" "Okay let's go." Jen says as she gets up and tries to get her balance since she is still a little wobbly on her feet from her experience. Crystal helps her out of the seat and they walk to the counter.

"Hello ladies, you're looking hot tonight. Congratulations to the winner. Here's your prize." The clerk hands Jen a $100 bill.

"The winner of the car challenge gets $100 from the proprietor, which is me." The owner smiles as he looks at Crystal and Jen.

"I'm surprised you walked up here naked. You've really got some guts."

"Well actually my friend here lost her shorts while playing the game and I just thought I'd walk up here with her so we could talk to you and get some help finding her shorts." Crystal tells him as Jen puts the money in her purse.

"Of course, we'll go take a look." The guy comes from behind the counter and he walks back over to the car game with the very naked Jen and Crystal. When they get near the machine, the guy looks around thoroughly for Jen's shorts and after sticking his head in various nooks and crannies he finally fishes out a pair of blue jean shorts from under the seats.

"Here you go ma'am. One pair of jean shorts for ya." He hands Jen the shorts. "They must've fallen under there when you were playing and had that orgasm of yours." He smiles as he looks at the chair and sees the big puddle of cum there. "That's going to definitely bring in some customers."

Jen reaches down and touches her pussy and feels how wet it is. She knows she can't put her shorts back on until it dries. Jen doesn't want to stay naked any longer than she has to but she doesn't want to get cum all over her shorts either. "Shit! My pussy is still wet. I can't put these shorts on yet." Jen looks around and asks the guy. "Hey, are there any restrooms in here?"

"Sorry ma'am, there's no restrooms in here but if you go outside and walk a ways down towards the tower ride you'll find a small building where there are some restrooms." He tells her.

"Damn! I can't walk out there naked!"

"After your lil show in here half of the park has already seen you naked and more so it shouldn't be that hard to walk down there and go inside to get cleaned up."

"Well if that's my only option I guess I better get going. The sooner I get there the sooner I get this stuff cleaned off me and can put my shorts back on."

Jen holds her shorts up in front of her and she walks with Crystal out of the arcade. When they walk outside a huge crowd cheers them on as they turn the corner and walk towards the restrooms. Jen looks around and sees all the people standing and watching her, when she notices all the eyes staring at her naked ass she hurries up and runs towards the restroom as fast as her bare feet can carry her. Just before she gets to the restroom, two uniformed officers in yellow approach and stop her.

"Excuse me miss, you can't walk around naked here." One of the officer's points to Jen's exposed pussy.

"We're sorry officers, my friend just had an accident in the arcade and she's going into the restroom to get cleaned up. She didn't want to get her shorts dirty. She feels uncomfortable being completely naked out here but there were no restrooms inside." Crystal tells them as she comes up to defend her friend.

"Why was she naked in the first place?" His eyes continue to scan the very naked Jen as he asks this.

"That was my fault. We were in the arcade and we found a car game we wanted to play. She wanted to race against me so I took her shorts off to get Jen to play it naked because she's always wanted to do that. Believe it or not, she won and in the process she had a huge orgasm and since her pussy is wet she can't put her shorts back on until she gets cleaned up. "Crystal tells them as she stands in front of Jen so they don't see her bare pussy.