Topless Jen Ch. 04 Pt. 02

Story Info
Jen and Crystal eat breakfast naked at a diner.
4.4k words
4
20.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Topless Jen Ch 04: The Boardwalk Adventure Part 2

Jen and Crystal stand at the bus stop where the driver let them off. Jen paces around nervously as Crystal ponders about their next move. An idea suddenly pops into her head.

"Hey Jen, do you want to grab some food?"

"Sure."

"They have this little diner here that serves breakfast." Crystal looks around to see if she can find it.

"That sounds great, I'll wait here. You can go get it." Jen sits on the bench.

"Why don't we just go there together?" Crystal reaches out her hand.

"I can't." Jen looks down in dismay.

"Sure you can. Just walk there with me. You can wait outside while I get the food." Crystal puts her hand on Jen's shoulder.

"If you say so, as long as I don't have to go in." Jen looks up at Crystal.

"Deal" Crystal takes Jen's hand as she gets up and the two girls walk together down the street.

When the girls reach the diner, Jen lets go of Crystal's hand and walks to the side of the building.

"I'll wait out here for you." Jen stands there and crosses her arms.

Crystal turns to go inside. Then she looks back at Jen and can see her standing there shivering in the cool morning air. She feels bad about leaving her friend outside in the cold.

On the other hand, Crystal also wants an excuse to bring Jen inside so she can show her off to the crowd. She walks back towards Jen.

"I know about our agreement but are you sure you just don't want to come inside with me? It's awfully chilly out here." Crystal looks at Jen. She notices Jen's pale skin and rock hard nipples.

"They're not going to let me in." Jen gives Crystal a serious look with her baby blue eyes.

"Maybe, I just feel bad about leaving you out here all by yourself as you are." Crystal can see the puffs of smoke from her own breath come out of her mouth with each word. She can just imagine how Jen must be feeling dressed as she is.

"It is tempting, got to be much warmer inside..." Jen ponders about it. She places a hand on her stomach and can feel the butterflies inside.

Before Jen can make a decision to go inside with Crystal, the lights outside the diner turn on suddenly and Jen is bathed in the bright light. Jen places her arm protectively over her chest as she stares through the window and can see the people sitting inside. Jen notices some of them attracted by the light coming on and they look outside in her direction.

"Aw, shit! They can see me! I need to get out of here!" Jen tries to turn around and leave but Crystal keeps a tight grip on her.

"Hey, get a hold of yourself girl. The best way to not attract attention is to just act natural and walk inside with me. If you stand outside here by yourself you're just going to attract a lot more attention." Crystal looks Jen's body over in the bright light. She can clearly make out every detail and curve.

"That's easy for you to say. People can't see your tits." Jen looks at Crystal and gestures to her clothes she is wearing.

"Who cares if they see your tits? With these lights on they probably saw them already. If you stay here they're going to see them for sure. Now come with me before they start wondering what is going on." Crystal walks Jen to the door. She opens it and guides her inside.

When the two girls enter the diner, they can feel the warm air wash over them. Jen feels the warmth touch her body all over like a refreshing wave of energy. Her skin turns its normal color, the goose bumps go down and her enlarged nipples become not so prominent. Jen gives a sigh or relief to be out of the cold finally.

Jen looks around as they walk through the diner. Most of the people continue with their meals. A few turn her way and watch her curiously as she walks by. Jen can hear some of them mutter things under their breath.

Crystal, while keeping a protective arm around Jen looks about the room for a table to sit at. She tries to find a booth but none are available. About ready to give up and suggest finding another place to eat; Crystal spots the two open seats at the counter. She gives a mischievous grin.

"You want to sit at the counter?" Crystal points towards the two open stools.

"Um, that's a little out in the open isn't it? People can see a lot of me from there. I thought you said you would find us someplace more private?" Jen asks Crystal intently, making sure to keep her arm firmly over her chest.

"Sorry girl, those are the only seats in the house. We either sit there or find some other place to eat." Crystal shrugs her shoulders.

"Well we're here already and I might not have the same luck at another diner, besides I don't want to go back out into the cold so soon. You win, we can sit there. It's not like we have anything to lose." Jen says nervously, feeling her heart beat like crazy under her arm.

"If you don't have anything to lose then you should put your arm down." Crystal looks down at Jen's arm she has draped protectively over her tiny breasts.

Jen gulps and looks around. She can see some people looking her way and it seems that the more the two girls stand there the more people look at them.

"I guess I look pretty silly that way huh?" Jen smiles and drops her arm, letting her tits pop back into view.

Jen walks purposefully with Crystal to their seats and goes to sit down before Crystal can even move her arm from her shoulder.

She sits down and leans over the counter. Her small breasts hang loosely in front of her. Jen doesn't care that they are exposed she just wants to hurry and eat breakfast so she can go outside so that her body isn't on display anymore.

Jen hears the door behind the counter open and this short average sized girl comes out with light blonde hair and green eyes. She is wearing a white uniform comprising of a shirt and a skirt of a matching color. The girl walks up to take the customer's order when she notices Jen and stops.

"Whoa girl, what happened to you?" The waitress raises an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" Jen asks as she stares at the waitress in the eye.

"What happened to your shirt?" The waitress points at Jen.

"I'm not wearing one." Jen looks down at herself.

"That's obvious, what happened to it?" The waitress presses for an answer.

"Nothing happened to it, I just didn't bring one with me." Jen answers with a very straight face.

"Why!?!" The waitress gives Jen a weird look.

"I hate wearing shirts. I like to be topless." Jen places her hands under her breasts and cups them softly.

"That's obvious, but why do it here?" The waitress looks around the diner.

"The reason is I'm so sick of guys being able to always take off their shirts and come in places like this. I want to be able to take mine off and do the same thing." Jen shouts at the waitress.

"So you're not at all nervous about everyone in here seeing your tits?" The waitress looks behind Jen at the other customers.

"Of course I' am but I feel I should have the choice to not cover them if I want without having to worry about that." Jen sits upright and gives the waitress a clear view of her breasts.

"Damn girl, you've got guts. I never thought any chick would have the balls to come in here without her top on and flash those babies like that." The waitress looks at Jen with a shocked expression and steps back.

"I'm sorry if I offended you but that's just how I feel. Now are you going to serve us or do I need to take my business elsewhere?" Jen places her hands on her sides.

"I've got no problem with you sitting here with those titties out like that. Let me get your order." The waitress says sarcastically.

Jen sighs and takes a deep breath. She looks at Crystal and thinks to herself what she wants.

"I want some pancakes and some sausage. Could we have some syrup with that too?" Jen practically licks her lips as she says it.

"Sure, coming right up darling. What about you?" The waitress turns to Crystal.

"The same thing she is having." Crystal nods her head.

"Okay, coming right up. Oh and my name is Britney by the way. You can call me Brit if you like." Britney tells them as she walks to the door.

After Britney goes into the back to prepare their meals Crystal turns to Jen who is sitting there trying to catch her breath.

"Aw shit, girl! I can't believe you just did that. What came over you?" Crystal gives Jen a surprised look.

"I'm sick of everyone making a big fucking deal out of the fact that I'm not wearing a top! They're just tits, I LIKE dressing this way. People need to just get over it." Jen rests her head on the counter with her arms crossed beneath it.

"Hey, you won't get any argument from me. That's totally awesome. I'm glad you are getting more comfortable in your own body and don't give two shits what anyone thinks anymore." Crystal looks around at the people in the diner. She can hear them talking excitedly amongst themselves but generally ignoring the two girl at the table.

"I wish I had the guts that you do." Crystal looks at Jen and admires her for being so brave in the face of such adversity.

"Hey, you can join me anytime you feel like it." Jen turns her head to look at Crystal.

"I don't know. I just can't do it. I don't have that wild energy you do. Now if you dared me to go bottomless I might be willing to accommodate you." Crystal winks at Jen.

"Really? Do you mean it?" Jen gives her a critical eye.

"Yeah, I'll be right back." Crystal gets up and walks to the restroom. A few minutes later she comes back, minus her pants. The shirt she is wearing hangs over her midsection like a dress.

"So? What do you think?" Crystal does a little twirl for Jen.

"Wow! That's impressive. Are you really naked under there?" Jen tries to look down under her shirt.

"See for yourself." Crystal lifts her shirt in front and there in plain sight is a dark brown patch of fur between her legs.

"I don't believe it! You could never get me to do that." Jen shakes her head.

"You never know. A few years ago you probably thought you'd never be sitting here without a shirt on and here you are baring your tits to the world." Crystal looks at Jen sitting there with her bronze torso under the bright lights.

"Did anybody notice you took your pants off?" Jen looks down at Crystal's pale white legs.

"I don't think so unless they looked down and for all they know I'm wearing a dress or have panties on underneath." Crystal looks down at her shirt that hangs just under her pubic mound.

"C'mon, sit down the food is almost here." Jen gestures to her friend to sit next to her.

Crystal steps over to the stool and pulls her shirt up to expose her private parts. She swings her long leg over the seat and sits her bare bottom down. Crystal quickly pulls her shirt over her neither region and enjoys the feel of the cushion against her ass.

Just as Crystal sits down Britney comes back out with their food. She puts the two plates down in front of them. Crystal smiles and laughs at the fact that Britney didn't even notice what she did.

"Enjoy your meal. You look like you could use the food. You're as skinny as a bean pole." Britney stares at Jen's bony torso.

"Hey, I'm not anorexic, I just work out. I like to run." Jen gives Brit a hurt look as she looks down at herself and sees her flat stomach, prominent rib cage and two tiny breasts that protrude from her chest with two big puffy nipples on the end.

"Do you really run like that?" Britney tries to imagine Jen running down the streets outside, her long arms swinging from side to side, her unrestrained breasts bouncing up and down as her slender legs move furiously as she runs with all her might.

"Lately I have. I used to try one of those sports bras but I found I hated the things. They are so tight on my breasts and restrain them so much. I like them to be free and feel the cool air touch them as I move." Jen tells Britney as she eats her meal.

"That's not good for them you know. When you get old they're going to get all saggy and droop down." Britney holds her own breasts downward to prove her point.

"There is not much there to sag and besides even if there was, so what? Even when I'm 60 and don't have the firm tits I do now I'll still be happy I didn't cover them up." Jen thrusts her breasts out proudly.

"Okay, it's your loss girl." Britney shrugs her shoulders.

Jen and Crystal look at each other and both shake their heads like they don't get why Britney is so uptight. Then Crystal gets an idea.

"Hey, are you almost done with your meal?" Crystal looks at Jen's plate which is almost empty.

"Yeah sure I just got a few more bites, why?" Jen looks at her plate too.

"I've got a plan to deal with our new friend here." Crystal looks at Britney who has her back to them and is cleaning some cups.

"How are you going to do it?" Jen looks over at her and then back at Crystal.

"Go in the restroom. In a few minutes Britney will come in to change. Her shift ends soon. She always hangs her shirt and bra on the bathroom stall. You take the bra and I'll take the shirt. You go outside with the bra and dispose of it. I'll get her shirt. I will let her see me take the shirt. She will run out here after me. Then when she asks where her bra is we'll tell her we got rid of it. Then she will have to put the shirt back on and go braless. What do you think?" Crystal smiles as she goes over her plan.

"I think it's worth a shot." Jen says as she gets up and walks casually over to the women's restroom.

Jen walks inside and sees no one is around. Since she is alone Jen gets a naughty idea. All this excitement has got Jen turned on. She reaches down to her crotch and feels a wet spot. Her shorts got some juices on them. Jen peels her shorts off, leaving her naked in the restroom. She places her fingers on her pussy. It feels wet to the touch. Jen goes inside the stall; she spreads her legs and begins to finger herself. After a few moments of pleasure where she moans and shouts various obscenities loudly she gets up and walks out of the stall. Jen takes her shorts to the sink and rinses them off as best she can and applies some soap. Then she rinses them off and takes them over to the air blower. Jen quickly dries the shorts and hangs them in front of her. Running her fingers over them she notices that they are dry. Just as Jen is about to put her shorts back on, someone comes in through the door. Jen jumps back. She expects it to be Britney but it turns out to be someone else, a fellow customer from outside.

When the girl walks in she sees Jen standing there naked and holding her shorts in her hands. She stops before going any further.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were changing. Excuse me." The girl walks over to the sink and washes her hands. She turns her back to Jen.

Jen sees the girl and notices she isnt looking her way. Jen takes the shorts and pulls them up her legs one at a time and quickly pulls them over her hips, covering her nudity. Just as she does the girl turns her head towards Jen.

"Hey you look really fit. Do you work out?" The girl eyeballs Jen up and down.

"I like to go running." Jen stands there and smiles, totally unconcerned that she is topless in front of the girl.

"I can see that." The girl looks around the room. She notices that something is amiss.

"Hey, where is your shirt? I don't see it anywhere in here." The girl looks all around the floor and counters but doesn't see any other clothing.

"I don't have one with me." Jen says very plainly.

"You mean you came here just like that?" The girl has a shocked expression on her face.

"Yes, my friend asked me to spend the whole day with her and not wear a shirt. I like going topless so I took her up on it."

"Wow, even in a restaurant?" The girl blinks her eyes in astonishment.

"Yes, even here. I have no choice. I need to eat and I have no shirt to put on even if I wanted to. In any case I don't need it." Jen stands there explaining this like its completely normal.

"Can I try it?" The girl asks.

"Sure, why not?" Jen shrugs her shoulders.

"Okay" The girl slowly pulls her top off. Underneath she has a tiny white bra that holds her breasts in place. She nervously reaches behind her and unsnaps it. The bra drops to the floor. Two large white breasts hang out in front of her. They stand out against the darker complexion of her skin. Jen is impressed.

"I used to look like that. My body was tan but my breasts were white, they stuck out like headlights." Jen remembers when she first went topless and her breasts were clearly visible to everyone.

"Is this what it's like to be topless? It feels great." The girl smiles and looks down at her ample breasts.

"Are you going to go outside like that?" Jen gestures towards the door.

"I don't know if I'm ready for that yet." The girl shakes her head.

"That's okay, it takes time. Just do it in steps. If you can, try it in your home or around your neighborhood. Maybe you can find a friend to do it with like I did."

"I'll do that, thanks." The girl smiles and scoops up her shirt and her bra. Interestingly enough she puts the shirt back on but holds onto the bra.

"You're welcome." Jen waves to the girl as she walks to the door. To Jen's surprise before she walks out the girl takes her bra and puts it in the trash bin.

"Damn, I corrupted another one." Jen smiles as she congratulates herself.

Just then Jen hears the door open. She quickly scurries into the far stall as Britney walks in and takes the one next to her. Jen listens as she hears Britney move around inside the stall. She hears Britney take off her clothes and watches as she flings her bra and her shirt over the stall. Jen laughs to herself as she slowly opens the door. She waits to see if Britney responds but hears nothing except Britney changing in the stall. She quickly hurries around to the side of the stall and takes her bra. Then Jen runs out of the bathroom as quick as she can. When she gets outside she holds up the bra and gives Crystal the thumbs up. Crystal smiles at her. She puts her pants on and gets up to walk past Jen. She gives Jen a pat on the back as she walks into the restroom. Jen throws the bra in the trash and she sits back down at the counter.

Jen waits for a few minutes; suddenly she hears some muffled sounds from the restroom. Then she hears a loud "what the hell?" and the bathroom door slams open and Crystal comes running out with a green shirt in her hand. Behind her Britney comes running out of the restroom. She is naked from the waist up; an arm is draped over her tiny breasts as she screams at Crystal.

"GIVE ME MY SHIRT BACK!"

Crystal runs around the counter with her shirt, waving it in the air like a victory flag.

"Give me my shirt, now!" Britney shouts as she stops out of breath in front of Crystal.

"Why do you need it?" Crystal asks.

"I work here! I can't let anyone see me like this. I'll get in trouble if I'm topless! I have to put my shirt on." Britney pleads to her.

"No you don't." Crystal shakes her head.

"What?" Britney gives a shocked expression.

"Jen isn't wearing a top and she's not in trouble." Crystal points at Jen standing topless at the end of the counter.

"That's different, she is a customer. I' am an employee. We have rules about this sort of thing." Britney stammers as she uses her free arm to point to the certificates on the wall.

"You're not on duty right now though. So that means you're a customer. Those rules don't apply to you." Crystal goes on, refusing to give up the shirt.

"Please, I can't do this anymore. I need to get dressed." Britney starts crying.

She buries her face in her hands, totally unaware that her breasts are uncovered for the whole restaurant to see. Her breasts are barely tiny buds with round pink nipples on the ends.

Crystal takes in a deep breath and decides enough is enough. She holds the shirt out to Britney.

12