Topless Jen Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you win. Here is your shirt."

Britney looks up and quickly grabs the shirt. She tries to find which end is the front. Before she can pull it over her head and cover herself she stops and asks something.

"Hey, wait a minute. Where is my bra?" Britney looks all around but cannot find her bra.

"What bra?" Crystal looks around but can't see it either.

"I was wearing a bra under my clothes." Britney holds the shirt against her chest as she looks around the diner.

"I haven't seen it." Crystal shrugs her shoulders.

"Damn! I can't walk around braless." Britney panics as she desperately searches for her bra.

"Sure you can. You have small breasts, they don't need any support." Jen says as she walks up to Britney.

"They'll sag and bounce around everywhere." Britney holds her breasts with her hands through her shirt.

"No they won't. Mine aren't much bigger than yours and they don't sag at all and have almost no bounce to them." Jen jumps up and down to prove her point.

"I've never gone braless before." Britney looks down at her breasts poking out in front of her.

"Try it, you'll like it. The first time I went without a bra I swore I would never go back." Jen looks down at her two small breasts.

"Okay, I'll try it." Britney takes the shirt and pulls it on over her unsupported breasts. She loves the feeling of the soft fabric against her bare nipples.

"Wow, this really feels good. Thanks. I don't know if I'm ready to get rid of all my bras or not but I certainly won't wear them all the time." Britney shakes Jen's hand.

"So, how much do we owe you for the food?" Jen reaches into her purse for her money.

"It's on me." Britney raises a hand.

"Thanks." Jen smiles at her.

"Anytime you want to come here and eat, you're welcome. I have just one rule, leave the shirt at home." Britney winks at Jen.

"Hey, I have no problem with that." Jen looks down to emphasize her point.

"Thanks for helping me. I know this was your idea. I wanted to ditch those bras for years I just couldn't get up the courage to do it." Britney looks at Crystal.

"Hey, I was glad to help." Crystal nods at her.

"Also I'm glad you brought your friend along. I can see your handy work there too." Britney looks at Jen's body.

"I knew she was just itching to free herself from those tops so I just helped her along. Now I can hardly keep her in them." Crystal winks at Britney.

"I can see that. You two have a good day." Britney says bye to them and goes into the back to clock out before she leaves.

Crystal and Jen walk outside. They are surprised by what they see. The sky has cleared up considerably and the air has warmed up. As they walk to the street Jen looks at Crystal.

"So, you knew Britney?"

"Yeah she is an old friend of mine." Crystal looks back at the diner.

"Before you met me?"

"No, I just haven't seen her for a while." Crystal shakes her head.

"Oh, you never told me about her." Jen crosses her arms under her breasts.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. I knew we would be walking past this diner so I planned on us coming here to see my friend. I wanted to help her with her problem and I thought in the process I could help you become more at ease with yours."

"I kind of figured it was a little convenient that you knew about this place." Jen looks behind them.

"That's why I wanted to bring you there. I knew you'd be accepted and we wouldn't have any trouble."

"Thanks for encouraging me. I appreciate it." Jen smiles at Crystal and puts an arm around her.

"So what'd you say we continue on to the boardwalk? It's only a few more blocks."

The two girls walk down the street as more people and cars arrive and the sun starts to rise in the sky.

End of Part 2

12