Topsy Turvy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers

Later we both headed inside. I put on some boxers and she came out wearing a long nightshirt and a pair of pink panties. As I looked at her ass my cock stirred again. Living with my sister was going to be harder for me than I ever imagined. I think she realized that too.

"Want to watch a movie, sis? I'll grab us a few drinks. Scotch okay?"

"Yeah, sounds good Mike. Be like a date night."

"Movies are over in that cabinet next to the television. Pick out something," I told her.

I found a seat on the large sofa I had and watched my sexy sister bending over and reading the DVD titles. I kept my eyes glued to her cute ass in those lacy panties as she peeked over her shoulder. Catching me looking, she wiggled it and went back to scanning the movies until she grabbed one. Soon she had it in the player and sat down next to me as I handed her the drink.

"I found something naughty. Put your arm around me Mike and pretend we are on a date."

She scooted closer to me and grabbed my arm. The movie began and I saw it was something a little racy and a love story. My sister leaned against me and my hand accidentally fell over her breast. I caught myself and pulled it away but she had other ideas and quickly placed it back on her breast. I could smell her perfume as her head rested on my shoulder. I dimmed the lights and we began watching as a scantilly clad woman ran on a beach with her large breasts bouncing. I absent mindedly felt my sisters boob and she just sighed. Her breath on my neck felt so good.

The movie soon turned into a couple kissing and groping each other. My hand found my sister's nipple and I teased it through her nightshirt. As I teased it she slid her hand along my boxers and began to tease my cock with her fingers. She traced the outline of it and after some caressing she found the gap in my underwear. It was my turn to gasp as she teased my naked shaft. Neither of us said anything as my hand now played with her other breast. The couple on the screen were now nude and preparing to fuck each other.

"I have a surprise for you for being so nice and taking me in," my sister whispered to me.

She managed to slide my cock through the hole in my boxers and her hand wrapped around it. She skillfully worked me up into a frenzy as she definitely knew how to handle a prick. Her stroking and my caressing of her nipples through her nightshirt had us as worked up as much as the couple on the screen.

My sister suddenly sat up and placing her hands on the bottom of her shirt, she slowly pulled it off and her magnificent tits shook free. Then her panties soon joined her shirt on the floor. Her hand quickly slid back to my cock and then she suddenly dove into my lap. I moaned as her sweet lips encircled my cock while her tongue teased the tip.

I was now mauling her naked breasts and tweaking her nipples which were very hard. She moaned around my cock as she began to slide her lips up and down the shaft. She was definitely a pro at this as her fingers traced around my balls and her mouth worked wonders on me. She kept this up for a while and then when she felt I was ready for more, she raised her head and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm going to fuck you brother. I want this wonderful cock deep inside of me," she said seductively as she was now standing and preparing to straddle me.

I wanted this as badly as she did. I held her hips as she reached for my cock. She lined it up and while facing me, I felt her hot pussy envelop me. As she slid down very slowly, she leaned over to me and her lips met mine. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she kissed me hard with her tongue snaking into my mouth. She rhythmically worked her sweet cunt up and down and the passion was ignited in our bodies. Gone was the worry of incest. We became two lovers pleasuring each other and in no hurry to reach a finish.

We must have made love for quite a while. Christine would pull from our kissing and moan out that she was coming before once again holding me tight. I licked her ear lobe before sucking it into my mouth. She laid her head on my shoulder and we just rode out the wonderful feelings. I have had plenty of sex in my life, but I've never done it where there was so much passion.

"I love you brother. I have always loved you. This was meant to be. I wanted to make love to you so bad that it was finally time we did. Right now I think you need release. It's not fair that I have orgasm after orgasm and you don't."

Christine pulled off of me and she climbed onto the couch next to me getting on all fours. She wanted it from behind and I wanted to see that hot, sexy ass as I fucked her. I soon joined her from behind and as I lined up my cock I saw my sister lay her head on her arms.

I teased her pussy with my cock causing her to wiggle her ass as my cock entered her from behind when she blurted out, "Do it to me hard! Cum inside of me. Show me how much you love me."

I began to do pound her hard as she kept grunting with each thrust. I knew it wouldn't be much longer as I watched her sexy ass as it kept moving back to meet my every push. My balls were slapping her pussy and she was so wet I could hear the wet sounds of our genitals meeting.

"I'm going to cum, sis. I love looking at your hot ass, it's turning me on so much!"

"Do it brother. Give me every last drop..."

And I did. I felt the rush of my sperm as it shot deep inside of her. She continued to mumble and moan as I filled her pussy to capacity. My balls were feeling the overflow of our mutual cum until I finally gave her my final shot. I just knelt there holding her hips and watched as my sister looked up at me. A smile of contentment showed me that she was very happy with what we had just done. I knew I had just experienced the best sex of my life.

Finally, she collapsed and I did as well. I rolled over and she finally found the strength to lay her head on my chest. We both were messy and sticky, but it really didn't matter. We just caressed each other lovingly as our lips met once again. Something happened here tonight that changed a brother and sister's lives forever. It was that powerful little word called 'love'...

Seethru57
Seethru57
626 Followers
12