Torment, Telelapathy, and Tentacles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alien trapped her pink bud between his soft lips and gave a long slurp. Lyssa's pussy clenched violently, electrifying her body with lightning bolts of pleasure. Though her body tried to squirm away from the unbearably intense sensations, Alan's psychic hold kept her well within reach of his agile tongue. All she could do was tremble and squeal. Mercilessly, Alan lapped at her clit and rolled it around in tiny circles. His unrelenting attentions forced her through dizzying orgasms again and again.

"Oh...oh god! More!" her half-coherent screams filled the room, "What are you doing to me!? Oh, ooooh, I can't take it! Soooo good. Don't stop!"

He kept her cumming until she collapsed, breathless with exhaustion. Her body still trembling with aftershocks from the overwhelming pleasure, Lyssa curled up around her lover. "Wow," she gasped, "That was wonderful. How...how did you make me cum like that?"

Alan laughed, "Your body has an amazing capacity for pleasure. All I did was unlock it." Lyssa shuddered again and pulled herself closer. Soon, they had both drifted off to sleep in one another's arms.

The next morning, Lyssa awoke first. She rolled over and, through the dim morning light, watched her lover breathing. Could he really be an alien? Had it all been a dream? That he looked so normal only served to amplify Lyssa's feelings of surreal confusion. She was so lost in thought that she didn't even notice when Alan's eyes fluttered open. "Good morning sweetheart," he noticed the distant look in her eyes, "Is something wrong?"

"I feel kind of weird... about last night," she admitted, "I just can't believe it really happened, that you're really an alien. I keep thinking I'm dreaming."

Alan squeezed her toward his body, "I understand, Sweetheart."

A minute later, Lyssa sat up in bed, "Alan?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you really look like?" she wondered.

"What makes you think I don't look like this?" goaded Alan.

"Well, it would be pretty strange if an alien species looked exactly like humans. And there is the fact that you turned blue right in front of me last night."

He laughed, "I can't get anything by you. Okay, I'll show you." Alan's naked skin faded to blue as it had the night before. His neck and limbs elongated while the blue darkened to near black. Smoothing to fine tapered points, his arms and legs morphed into tentacles. The tentacles split along their lengths until there were twelve of them. As his ethereal transformation completed, Alan's eyes enlarged to glowing white ellipses while his nose, mouth, ears and hair flattened to his head.

Alan climbed out of bed so Lyssa could get a better look. His movements flowed gracefully as he supported himself on his lowest four tentacles. Lyssa stared mesmerized by the elegant curling and waving motions of Alan's raised tendrils. "Wow. Can you still talk?" she asked, noticing his lack of a mouth.

"Not vocally," he answered with telepathy.

Unexpectedly 'hearing' the words inside her mind, Lyssa flinched and fell backwards. She landed with a thud by the side of the bed.

"Sweetheart? Are you okay?" he asked, once again speaking telepathically.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You just startled me a little."

Alan's translucent tendrils drooped subtly. It occurred to Lyssa that she was so focused on her own reactions that she hadn't considered Alan's feelings. It must have been hard for him to reveal his true form. And her nervous hesitance, though justified, probably made him insecure.

"You're beautiful," Lyssa assured. She meant it too. Though clearly alien, his slender, elegant form enchanted her. Alan's tentacles flowed gracefully behind him like ethereal wings. Lyssa stepped forward and tentatively grasped one. It was velvety, supple and just the slightest bit warm. As she stroked it more firmly, the flexible limb coiled around her hand. Alan shuddered, making an almost mechanical purr. Had she hurt him?

"You should know that my tendrils are erogenous organs." Though he had no human mouth, Alan's thought-speech conveyed a sense that he was smiling.

"Oh!" Lyssa blushed heavily and then grinned. Licking her lips, she brought the pointed arm to her mouth. Lyssa sucked and the alien phallus intertwined with her tongue while the rest of Alan's tentacles snaked around her body. As the space creature became more aroused, his tendrils coated in a slippery fluid. This let the squirming limbs slide deliciously against Lyssa's skin. The sweet tasting lubricant dripped down her throat. When she swallowed, her pussy instantly came alive and pure lust strangled her mind. It felt wonderful. She sucked with absolute abandon, relishing every drop of the syrupy, mind ripping aphrodisiac.

Meanwhile, eight tentacles enfolded Lyssa's body. They ravished, squeezed, and massaged every inch of her skin. One slithered over her breasts; another slipped around her neck; and two more forced her arms against her side. She was totally, blissfully smothered by dripping feelers. Harder and harder, Alan crushed her in a fleshy vice grip until she could barely squirm. Lyssa whimpered around the tentacle in her mouth.

"That's it my helpless little toy. You feel so good struggling against me," he purred into her mind.

Through their mental link, Alan probed her thoughts but all he could sense were ravings of "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Whatever you say, my precious Earth-whore." He lifted her writhing body above his head. A tendril coiled around each leg forcing them apart so that a third could squirm up her pussy. It slithered deliciously against her clit as it probed deep inside her. The tentacle wriggled and twitched against her walls like an impossibly long tongue. If that wasn't enough, the aphrodisiac mixing into her fluids intensified every sensation. Lyssa squealed through the tentacle that still dripped down her throat.

"Cum for me, Slave!" Alan commanded, forcing waves of desire deeper into her mind. At the same time, he roughly pistoned her with the wet, serpentine phallis.

There was no hope for resistance. Searing orgasm grabbed her by the throat and forced the air from her lungs. She thrashed uncontrollably as pleasure tore through every muscle in her body. Yet Alan's slithering tentacles gripped her immobile and muffled her ecstatic, tortured screams. Her motions only served to accentuate the twisting, sliding sensations of tentacle against her wet clit. Whenever the crushing ecstasy began to ebb, Alan would stroke her g-spot sending her deeper into mind-rending climax over and over again. She simply couldn't stop cumming! With whatever shred of rationality remained in her mind, Lyssa wondered how long he could keep her like this. Surely she would pass out soon?

"I'm not letting you off that easily, little Slut. I won't let you pass out and do you know why?" he taunted through her pleasure addled mind.

She mewed a pained whimper.

"Because I can read your mind. I know what a whore you are and how you love it when I force you," he punctuated his words with stroke to her poor over stimulated clit. The helpless tentacle-slut kept cumming until her orgasms blurred together into a fog of unending rapture. For over two hours, Alan held her at the pinnacle frenzied euphoria. Finally, Lyssa couldn't take it any more.

"Please... mercy" she gasped against the tentacle in her throat.

Alan finally relented. The tendrils in her mouth and cunt withdrew while the vice-grip on her body softened. Shifting his hold, Alan rocked her trembling body in a cradling motion. "It's okay, my precious. It's over," he caressed her mind with waves of calm.

Still twitching, Lyssa curled into a fetal position and clutched one of the soft tentacles. Alan gently lowered her onto the bed. "Sleep now, my love," he whispered through telepathy. Overcome by drowsiness, Lyssa drifted into slumber, still clinging to her alien lover.

She awoke to Alan, back in his human form, gently stroking her hair. Lyssa rolled over to see the clock: 2:03 pm. "My god, I slept for three hours! What did you do to me?" she yawned.

"Oh come on. You know you loved it," he teased.

"It's true," she admitted, hugging Alan closer. As she looked down at her arm, Lyssa realized that her naked body was no longer coated in that delicious alien lubricant. "Did you wash me while I was sleeping?" she asked.

"No, my xenoplasm absorbed itself into your skin," he explained.

"Xenoplasm? Is that safe?"

"Of course it's safe. You know I would never harm you, my precious," he assured, "Xenoplasm is an aphrodisiac lubricant my race produces when during sex. Our skin automatically attunes the chemical components to our lover's body. That's why it felt and tasted so good to you even though you're a different species. Once you're worn out, the lubricant converts into a harmless skin moisturizer."

"Well, whatever you did, it was amazing!"

"Oh, that was nothing," Alan grinned, "I had to dilute the aphrodisiac to preserve your sanity. I only used 3% of the maximum concentration."

"To preserve my sanity? You've got to be kidding me," Lyssa raised an eyebrow.

"I'm serious. The unmodified human brain can only handle so much pleasure. Any more and you wouldn't be able to stop."

"So you're saying I would become addicted," she realized.

"Yes," he noticed the spark of fear in her eyes, "Don't worry it's easy to control the amount of aphrodisiac I secrete. Besides, we have medical technology that can painlessly reverse addictions."

"But how do you even know how much aphrodisiac to use? How can an alien know so much about the human mind and body?"

"I've been on this planet for three years studying human behavior and reading about your biology."

"You've only been here for three years? It takes a baby that long just to learn coherent speech!"

"I have a form of telepathy that lets me understand language and strongly held social norms. Though, it's not as powerful as a complete mind-link so it took longer to understand the more subtle nuances of your culture."

Lyssa laughed, "That explains why you were so awkward when we first met."

"Was it that obvious?" he pouted.

"You told me I had lovely 'pigmented keratin strands'."

"Yeah, well," he grinned sheepishly, "As I recall, you found my quirkiness charming."

"I still do," Lyssa smiled. She gave a light, playful kiss to Alan's lips. "Sweetheart?" Lyssa wondered.

"Yeah?"

"What's your real name?" she asked.

"My real name?"

"Come on, you don't really expect me to believe you're called 'Alan the alien'," she snickered.

"Well, no. My species communicates through telepathic ideas and images rather than words. Really my 'name' is _____," a mental image of Alan's alien form flitted across Lyssa's consciousness, "but you can just call me Alan."

"Aw," she mock pouted, "I was hoping for something exotic like Spock or Aximili."

"Sorry to disappoint you," he gave the telepathic impression of laughter.

"So I guess that means your species doesn't have a verbal name either," she supposed.

"No. We haven't decided yet what to call ourselves when we reveal our species to humanity."

"You think 'tentacled sex gods from beyond the stars' would give the wrong impression?" she joked.

"Nah, it's a bit too lengthy." They both laughed.

Alan paused a moment. "Lyssa?" he asked.

"Yeah?"

He grinned, "Would you like to see my ship?"

Lyssa's eyes went wide, "Ooh that would be awesome!"

Alan led her into the bedroom and rummaged around his pile of discarded clothing. He removed a metallic device from a shirt pocket. "I'm going to have to cloak us first." With a squeeze of the tiny machine, he faded to invisibility and Lyssa followed soon after. "Follow me," Alan took her hand in his transparent tentacle and led her out the front door. "Don't be afraid," he warned.

"Why would I be af-," Lyssa stopped short when she felt her feet drift above the ground. She had to kick her invisible heels against each other to make sure her lower half remained solid. The interspecies couple shot upward faster and faster. Entranced, Lyssa stared as her house and neighborhood dropped away. The surroundings went from blue to black as the air thinned. Yet, Alan's machine kept Lyssa from suffocating. Suddenly, the pair shot through a horizontal doorway that appeared out of nowhere. Alan uncloaked himself and Lyssa as the door slid shut.

"Are you alright, Sweetheart?" Alan asked floating by her side as they hovered in zero gravity.

"Yeah," she panted, "but that was one major head rush!"

"You'll get used to it. Come near the floor so I can turn on the gravity."

"Are you sure this is the floor?" she moaned as she followed him.

Alan sent a telepathic command to the ship's computer and they flopped on the silver, metallic floor. As Alan helped her to her feet, Lyssa took the chance to admire her surroundings. The room was an oddly beautiful blend of organic and mechanical components. Computers with blinking lights intermingled with lush, enormous leaves. From the shining chrome walls, grew waxy, purple strands which resembled a blend between vines and wire cables.

"Wow, this place is amazing!" Lyssa gasped. As she looked around, Lyssa realized she was still naked. She hastily covered herself behind a broad leaf and yelped, "Is anyone else here?"

"No, this is my private starship," he assured.

With a relieved sigh, Lyssa emerged from the blue tinged foliage.

"Come on, I'll show you around," Alan offered. He led his girlfriend down a metal corridor lined with bluish mechanical doors. As they stepped up to one, the doorframe glowed cyan and the entryway slid open. "This is my lounge area," he explained.

Lyssa examined the most prominent machine in the room, a man-sized transparent seed-pod with various dials and circuitry attached to the base. "What's this?" she wondered.

"Oh, that's just my sleep pod," he turned a dial and the 'leaves' unfurled into an entrance.

"And this?" Lyssa pointed toward a sleek white block in center of the room. "Is it where you bind up helpless Earth girls and perform your invasive experiments?" Lyssa grinned.

"No, that's my kitchen table."

"Awww," she pouted.

"On the other hand," Alan added, "I wouldn't want to disappoint my guest." He grabbed her arm in one of his tentacles but she managed to wriggle free.

"You'll have to catch me first!" Lyssa giggled as she scurried off.

"Silly Earth girl," Alan mocked as he chased after her, "Where do you think you can run?" It wasn't long before he cornered her in the engine room, ensnaring her with eight powerful tentacles. He dragged the struggling human all the way back to the lounge. All her kicking and flailing only served to stimulate Alan's tendrils and his aphrodisiac lubricant began to dampen her skin. A small moan escaped her lips. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy probing you," he growled telepathically. Alan roughly threw her on the table forcing a pained yelp from the captive.

"Computer," Alan projected his telepathic command with ominous glee, "Restrain the specimen."

Five mechanical limbs unfurled from the ceiling, each bearing a circular clamp. They snapped the four smaller clamps around her wrists and ankles. As the arms forced them to the table's corners, the bonds fused with the cold white material. The largest clamp circled her midsection similarly so that Lyssa was almost entirely immobilized.

Alan slithered over her and stared into her eyes. Lyssa's desire spiked as she felt the mind link connect with her brain. "Do your worst, alien scum!" she dared.

"I will," he answered, the cruelty evident in his eyes despite their inhuman appearance. "Computer, bring me the EM modulator."

One of the robotic arms reappeared handing its master a black, rod-shaped implement. "I'll bet you're wondering what this does," Alan mused as he dragged the cold, metal prongs over her bare stomach. "It's used to manipulate electrical currents...like that ones that control your nervous system." With a squeeze to the handle, he sent a jolt directly into her spinal cord, firing every pleasure carrying neuron she had. Orgasm exploded into her brain. Lyssa screamed and thrashed uncontrollably against the icy steel bonds. Just when she expected the sensations to ebb, Alan turned a dial to make the relentless tingling in her pussy, asshole and clit even more intense. He held her for several minutes at the pinnacle of ecstasy. When he finally withdrew the machine, Lyssa collapsed into a breathless, cum soaked heap.

"So you enjoyed that did you?" he mused, probing her mind, "If you're a good little Earthling fuck-toy, I might do it again. But first, I'm going to try another setting." Again, Alan touched the twin prongs to her naked skin. This time a spark of pain raced up her spine. Lyssa, whimpered.

"Hmm, I seem to need a better angle." He rudely thrust the metal rod up her wet pink hole. "That should work."

When he turned it on again, the machine jolted Lyssa with a pain halfway between a spanking and a lightning bolt. Alan probed her mind to sense the precise amount of pain that would send her into fits of masochistic ecstasy. Meanwhile, he rubbed the stiff handle in little circles around her clit. Lyssa shrieked her lungs raw.

"Scream all you want, Whore, there's no one to save you," he withdrew the device to find it coated with her fluids, "Then again, I'm not sure you even want to escape." Alan purred out loud as he dragged an aphrodisiac laden tendril across her naked breast.

"Oh, god! Please...more," she whimpered.

"Yes, that's a good slut." He slid a tentacle down past her willing lips and forced her to drink down his intoxicant. She felt her soul fill with uncontrollable, wanton, beautiful desire. Every muscle in her body clenched and writhed. She gagged trying to force muffled speech past her throat.

Withdrawing the tentacle, Alan mocked, "What was that, Sweetie? You know you shouldn't talk with your mouth full."

"More," she moaned, "I want to feel your full power!"

"Are you sure?" he asked sincerely, "I told you what would happen."

"You can reverse it if I go insane right?"

"If? You underestimate me," he taunted, "Anyway, yes, it's all completely reversible."

"Then do your worst. I'm yours to enslave."

Alan pounced on the table like a panther and rammed a slick tendril into each of her holes. "In that case, I'm going break your perverted little mind like a dry twig."

He pumped the super concentrated hormone into her body. Lyssa blacked out instantly. However, the telepathic alien reached into her psyche and forced her fragile mind to the surface. A pleasure beyond understanding tore through her. It was too impossibly powerful to be called an orgasm, more an explosion of volcanic raw intensity screaming through her blood. It hurt so beautifully!

Just then, Alan coiled his tendrils over her body. Smoothing himself into a near liquid state, the alien hugged her in a skin-tight cocoon. He slowly squeezed into every curve and crease of her skin; between her toes, in her bellybutton, inside her ears. The tentacle in Lyssa's cunt molded around her folds and under the little hood of her clit. Everywhere the alien touched, his sex drug seeped into her skin. With each passing moment she reached new zeniths of lust and longing.

Alan extended microscopic tendrils through every pore of her body. There, he could taste her blood and feel every twitch of every muscle fiber in his ecstatically writhing victim. As he injected the chemical straight into her blood stream, Lyssa tingled from the tips of her toes to the top of her head. She could feel her nervous system rewire itself for sexual ecstasy. New pleasure receptors innervated every inch of her skin and made her entire body feel like her clit. But it wouldn't stop. Her flesh became more and more sensitive until the very air passing through her lungs made her cum.