Tormented Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No no baby, I want to go slow, let me enjoy you." She growled in frustration but lay back on the bed allowing him to move as he wanted to, he thrust his hips against her slowly until his entire length was buried inside her and she moaned at the full feeling. With a soft growl she rolled them so she straddled him and rested her hands on his muscled chest, running her fingers through the soft blonde curls she leant down and kissed him softly, he ran his fingers through her hair and smiled.

"You're beautiful blonde."

"You like it?"

He wrapped the soft locks around his hand and kissed her again. "You're always beautiful." She began to roll her hips against him and pushed herself back to sit atop him, pushing his hands so they rested on the bed beside his head, he snarled showing his sharp fangs and her eyes widened. He grabbed her around the waist and flipped them so he was once again on top, she shivered in fear at the ferocious look on his face and took his face in her trembling hands. He shushed her quietly and kissed her lips, sliding his hands under shoulders he cradled her head in his large hands and kissed her again.

"Shh, it's ok baby." He began to thrust gently against her again and her breathing sped up into short pants against his neck, with one hand he hooked one leg over his shoulder and she cried out as his cock hit even deeper inside her. He wrapped her other leg around his waist and began to piston his hips faster his cock hitting deep inside her and she groaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Oh god, Ryan I'm going to cum."

He growled and bit her neck tasting her blood. A scream ripped from her throat as she came around him and he slammed his cock to the hilt inside her jetting his hot cum deep in her pussy. He groaned against her neck and collapsed on top of her. He listened to her panting breaths and turned them on their sides so they faced each other, tucking her hair behind her ear he smiled and kissed her nose.

"Do you have to go?"

His smile turned sad and he stroked her cheek. "I was never really here poppet."

She frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I need you to do something."

"Ryan no, please."

"Wake up."

"No please."

She jerked upright and stared around the room, the sun was setting casting a pink glow over her room and she looked round frantically for Ryan. She was alone. Angrily she wiped a tear from her cheek and stood from the bed. Straightening her clothes she gasped and looked down at herself. In place of her small, denim shorts and tight white t-shirt her naked body was swamped in his black one, she brought the neckline to her nose and inhaled his scent still caught in the fabric. Sitting back on the bed she choked back a sob and shook her head.

"He wasn't real Lilith, he wasn't here. You put this on when you came up and dreamt that you were still in your clothes. He wasn't real."

She waited until her breath evened out before standing and dressing quickly in baggy grey sweatpants and a tight white vest. Downstairs she made a quick pasta dish in creamy sauce and called for the others.

They ate together in relative silence and when they were done she excused herself back upstairs, before she went she pointed out where the alcohol was kept and kissed them both on the cheek. Lucy and Aaron moved to the living with a bottle of wine and a glass each. They curled on the sofa and sat watching each other.

Aaron reached out and took her hand, pulling her to him he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her softly, she groaned at his touch and opened her mouth under his. He deepened the kiss sliding his tongue into her mouth, his fingers curling into the soft skin of her waist.

"I thought about you all day." She shuddered at the lust in his voice and pressed herself closer, he lifted her onto his lap so she straddled him and ran his large hands over her ass, she arched her back pressing her small breasts against his chest.

"Aaron we shouldn't, Lily's only upstairs." He brought one hand around to her front and began unbuttoning her shirt, she shut her eyes and began to rotate her hips against him. He slid his hands under the fabric of her shirt and groaned at the feel of her soft skin under his hands, he cupped her ass in his hands and thrust upwards with his hips. She moaned as his erection hit against her and let her head fall forward. "Aaron we can't."

He kissed her neck, sucking gently and marking the skin. "Take me to bed Aaron."

He growled and stood taking her with him, wrapping her long legs around his waist she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him, he pushed through the door to his room and kicked it shut behind them. Dropping her to the bed he knelt between her legs on the floor and yanked her jeans down her legs, leaning close he swiped his tongue along the length of her lace panties and she moaned.

"Oh god you taste so good," he placed his hands either side of her pussy against the soft skin of her thighs and spread her wide to his seeking mouth, ripping the lace from her body he once again licked at her collecting her sweet juices on his tongue, she arched her back against the bed and her hand came down to his shaved head trying to pull him closer. He nibbled gently at her soft skin and she moaned loudly.

"Please Aaron." With a growl he lifted her and turned them so he sat against the wooden headboard with her straddling his hips, slowly he lowered her down the length of his thick cock and she held her breath until he was fully embedded inside her, slowly she began to move, bouncing up and down and he gritted his teeth watching her. Her hands rested on his muscled thighs behind her and she thrust her hips faster, her moans grew louder and he dug his fingers into her hips moving her faster on him.

"Oh Aaron I'm going to cum."

He held her up and thrust hard into her growling deep in his chest, the silken walls of her pussy tightened around his length and he came hard inside her. She collapsed against his chest and he stroked down her spine, she shivered as he teased her sensitive skin and laughed against his shoulder.

"Oh my god. That was amazing."

He laughed and dropped a kiss to her shoulder. "What did I tell you elf? I know you would enjoy it."

She pushed herself up and looked at him sternly. "You are such a bastard Aaron." He slid down the bed and turned them so they lay on their sides facing each other.

"Maybe, but I'd like to see you resist me now." She hit his chest but her eyes were closed a tired smile of her lips and soon she was asleep.

*

Aaron woke first the next morning, Lucy slept peacefully her head cushioned on his chest and her arm draped across his muscled stomach. Gently he disentangled himself and stood, pulling on a pair of blue sweatpants he walked through the house and stopped dead in the entrance to the living room, Lily stood in the middle of the room, she had moved all the furniture to the side and was bent at the waist hugging her knees bending her body in half. Her rounded ass was shown to perfection and he cleared his throat softly. She turned and smiled when she saw him.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were up."

"Don't apologise little lady," he gestured to the empty space. "What are you doing?"

She shrugged and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I'm going to get Ryan back."

He frowned questioningly. "How?"

"A Demon was never truly alive so cannot be killed. We can be taken from this world but never truly killed, Ryan is out there somewhere and I am going to bring him back."

"Lily."

She held up her hand to stop him. "I have to try, if he rescued me from Limbo I have to do everything I can. I'm going to Abdiel and I'm going to get my mate back."

"Lily."

Once again she interrupted. "Don't try and talk me out of it Aaron, I'm doing this."

"Lily!" He grabbed hold of her upper arms and lifted her so he could look into her flushed face, her feet dangled over a foot off the ground and she quietened instantly. "I'm not trying to stop you, I want to help you."

Tears filled her dark eyes. "You do?"

"Yes, now teach me to fight like you." He placed her back on the floor and folded his arms waiting for her.

"Um, ok." She studied him for a second then took a step forward. "Angels are fast." Before he knew what was happening she was behind him her arm around his neck and one hand twisting his arm up behind his back. "And they are strong," she spoke into his ear. "We will need to help you fight like a Demon or you will be killed instantly."

Twisting out of her grip he grabbed her wrist and pulled her close. "Ryan taught me a thing or two, why don't you try me little lady."

"Very well." She leapt at him and the tumbled together limbs moving too fast for mortal eyes to see, they came to a rest with her straddling his waist his hand above his head. "Good, again."

They flew across he living room before she slammed him against the wall her hand around his throat. "Again."

Their movements lasted longer this time and finally they stopped in the middle of the room, he held one arm behind her back while the fingers of her free hand dug into his neck. They were panting and her cheeks were pink. He leant down and softly brushed her lips with his own, she moaned quietly and pressed herself against him, his tongue swept along her bottom lip and bit gently. Pulling back he swept her hair off her shoulder, she shuddered against him and stepped back.

"Again."

They continued for almost three hours only stopping when Lucy ran into the room a wild expression on her pretty face, she held a huge leather bound book in her hands and they turned to look at her curiously.

"I've done it, I've found it!"

"Found what?"

"I know how to bring him back!"

Lily's face lit up and she took a step towards the elf.

"What?"

"I've been looking since it happened and I've found it."

"Well how? What do we have to do?"

Aaron came to stand behind Lily his hand on her shoulder.

"It says here if the Demon had a Follower then their life is preserved inside the Followers body, they can be brought back."

"So if I give up my life, Ryan will come back?" Lucy nodded tears sparkling in her eyes, Lily shook her head.

"No there has to be another way, I wont let anyone else die."

"I'll do it," the two women turned to the deep voice. "If it will bring my master back I'll do it."

12