Tormented Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Fallen had a deal with the Angel's, it wasn't perfect but they allowed us to live among them, once we found our mate we would have to leave to live in the mortal world where we ourselves would become mortal and die of old age. After the war we were banished to purgatory and when we found our mates hunted and killed. Any Demon that fought beside the Angel's were permitted to stay, any who fought against them were banished. My parents fought with our kind and were killed for it, I survived but left. They weren't going to tell me where to live. I moved to America and met Lily in late 1860's."

Aaron smiled. "I was there when you guys first met? That was the first time you had seen each other?"

Lily nodded. "According to Ryan you had come to rob me, it's such a romantic story." She leant across and kissed Ryan.

"What about you then little lady? What's your story?"

"I was born in purgatory but we left when I was 3 and moved to England, I never knew my father but when I was four I met Abdiel. We became close, like forbidden friendship kind of thing. He left to join the Holy Guard when I was fifteen and after that we kind of lost contact. I came to America in 1868, a year later I met Ryan." She took his hand. "I never knew what drew me here until I met him."

"How old are you?" Aaron sounded truly interested and hadn't taken his eyes off the two Demon's. Lily tutted and frowned at him.

"You should never ask a woman her age." He shrugged and she shook her head. "I was born in 1633, to humans I am going on twenty."

"You gotta younger woman there boss." Aaron winked and Lily finished the wine in her glass.

Holding her hand out to Lucy she linked fingers with the Elf. "I need to go to the bathroom, you mind coming could use your help with my eyeliner, I never could get it right."

Lucy fought off a grimace as their hands touched and nodded. "Sure." Lily lead her out of their private room, through the restaurant and into the bathroom, she pulled herself up to sit on the counter and contemplated the woman in front of her.

"You've been real quiet tonight, is everything ok?"

Lucy nodded checking her reflection in the mirror. "Course, I'm just happy to have Ryan back."

"Me too," Lily looked up at her slyly through her long eyelashes. "So you and Aaron seem pretty close."

"Answer her Elf and make it convincing. Be her girl friend." The deep voice seemed to whisper in her ear and she jumped. Forcing the smile back onto her face she turned to Lily and winked.

"A lady never kisses and tells."

Lily let out a small shriek and took Lucy's hands in her own. "I knew that, that's so great! I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks."

"So... how was it I need details."

"In a restaurant bathroom? Classy till the end Lily."

She pushed the Elf's shoulder gently before clapping her hands together. "We'll kick the boys out tomorrow night, get some expensive wine, take away, chocolate, ice cream and chick flicks and have a girlie night. What do you think?"

"Sound's perfect."

Abdiel's voice whispered into her ear again. "I will come for her tomorrow. When Ryan and Aaron return you will tell them she left while you were asleep. Tell them you didn't know what she was going to do but she was speaking about what might happen if she stayed, Raim has never gone after her when it was her choice."

Lucy smiled and took Lily's hand and together they returned to the table.

It was gone two in the morning when they finally returned to Lily's house, they stumbled into the lift and Lily laughed as Ryan tried to press the button. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his softly.

"I love you my drunken mess."

He held onto her waist and pulled her close. "I love you too poppet." He kissed her again and Aaron looked at them fondly, he slipped his arm around Lucy's waist and kissed her forehead.

Lily struggled to unlock the door and finally they fell through, the stumbled into the lounge talking and laughing together, Ryan turned on the light and froze. There was a woman sitting on the sofa, he immediately sobered and pushed Lily behind him, she peered around his arm in confusion and her eyes widened when she saw the woman. She had long chestnut hair that curled in gentle ringlets, dark brown eyes, she looked to be in her mid-forties but was still a great beauty.

"Mum?"

-

Ryan, Lucy and Aaron watched from the kitchen, Lily had shooed them away and gone to sit beside the woman on the sofa, they now stared at each other in silence. Without a word they threw their arms around each other.

"Where have you been?" Lily's voice was muffled against her mothers shoulder and tears ran down her cheeks.

"Everywhere baby." She leant back and took her daughter's face in her hands. "Dear Lucifer, you are beautiful."

Lily blushed and beckoned the others through. "It's ok, come in."

The three entered slowly and Ryan held his hand out to the stranger. "Tayana, long time."

Lily's mother stood and took the man in her arms. "Too long Raim."

"This is my Follower Aaron." Tayana shook hands with the dark skinned man. "And this is my friend Lucy." The older Demon turned to the Elf and immediately took a step back.

"What in hell do you think you're doing letting an Angel near my daughter?!"

Ryan frowned and turned to look at Lucy. "What talking about? This is my friend I would know if she was an Angel."

"Look at her eyes Raim, does that look like your friend."

Ryan stepped in front of Lucy and stared down into her face, her normal bright blue eyes were dark as a stormy night, he reached out to touch her but she pulled away.

"Do not touch me." She spoke through gritted teeth and took a step towards Tayana. "Very clever Demon, his friend is gone and the only person to blame is your beloved daughter."

Lily frowned and stood from the sofa. "Luce? What are you talking about?"

"Do you know what it's like being a girl around you? You're perfect and because of you the two men I loved will never look twice at me. You left Ryan more times than I can count yet he still fucking waits for you like some love sick puppy, never looking twice at me." She took a step towards Lily the anger growing in her eyes and Lily gasped as she recognised the look of hatred in the dark blue depths.

"Abdiel?"

"And then there's the Follower who will never want me because he too shares the fucking bond that ties him to you. What the fuck makes you so special?"

"Ryan," Lily spoke desperately to her mate. "It's Abdiel, he's done something to her."

Ryan took hold of her upper arms and looked into her burning eyes. "Luce look at me, you are stronger than this, you need to fight back."

"Hold her still." Tayana spoke up and Ryan turned them so Lucy was stood in front of him facing the Demon. "Whatever you do, do not let her go. This will hurt her but I can help. Do not let her go."

Aaron came the other side and took hold of her hand. Tayana moved close and placed her hands on the Elf's face. "Remember do not let her go." Tayana closed her eyes and began speaking in a low voice.

"Nosfarus lucifires no taleweer. Saintus juterus kieeratus."

Lucy screamed and struggled against the hands holding her. "Please, stop!"

"Nosfarus lucifires no taleweer. Saintus juterus kieeratus."

Lucy screamed again in agony and Lily saw the darkness begin to recede from her eyes.

"Nosfarus lucifires no taleweer. Saintus juterus kieeratus."

A final scream ripped from the Elf's throat and she collapsed almost against the two holding her. Lily knelt in front of her and took her face in her small hands.

"Luce, Luce are you ok?" Slowly the Elf's eyes opened and Lily sighed in relief, they were back to their sparkling blue and looking at Lily with exhausted confusion.

"Lily, what happened?"

"It's ok, you're ok now." Aaron swept her into his arms.

"I'm going to take her to bed." He looked at Tayana. "Thank you."

He disappeared and Lily sank back to the sofa, Tayana joined her while Ryan watched his Follower disappear. "How did you know?"

"I have spent my life fighting the Angel's I know their work when I see it, now if you don't mind I need to speak to my daughter." Ryan nodded and leant to kiss Tayana's cheek, turning to Lily he stroked her hair and kissed her softly.

"I'll be upstairs poppet."

Lily nodded and waited for him to go before she took her mother's hands in her own. "Thank you for helping her, she means a hell of a lot to us."

Tayana shook her head. "It was nothing." Lily looked down and her lap.

"What are you doing here?"

"I need to tell you something, I had hoped to never have to tell you this but I can't wait any longer." Lily frowned but nodded for her to continue, her mother took a deep breath. "You cannot stay here, with Raim."

Lily's mouth fell open and she dropped her mother's hands. "What?"

"He is not your mate, you need to come with me." Lily turned to look up the stairs praying that Ryan had not heard, looking back at her mother she shook her head violently.

"You have no idea what you're talking about, there is no one but Ryan."

"That's not true and I should have told you sooner. Its Abdiel, its always been him."

"What the fuck? Are you insane? You just said you have spent your whole life fighting Angel's why have you suddenly decided that one is now my mate?"

"Because of who your father is."

Lily's eyes widened and she moved back from her mother. "Who is he?" Tayana said nothing. "Mum! Who is my father."

"His name is Gabriel."

"Gabriel? That's an Angel's name."

"Your father is a direct descendant of the One that is Good and True. He is an Angel."

12