All Comments on 'Tormenting Rose'

by slutty_jannelle

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
aNAUGHTYgranny4uaNAUGHTYgranny4ualmost 17 years ago
Definitely sick

I want to thank you..I read the story because I have been curious about BDSM but now I definitely know that the people who practise this sort of thing and expecially the women who let them have very depraved minds and since I consider myself still sane I have decided that I definitely have no wish to ever experience BDSM if this is what it is like. I hope you are all happy in your little community but I am sure the world would be a better place without you.

mjl2010mjl2010almost 17 years ago
Extreme

Extreme says it all. Canes on breasts? Second and third degree burns? Did this author ever hear of Safe Sane and Consensual? While Rose may have been consenting, Donna sure wasn't.

Far past the limit of what I consider ok.CF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I thought it was well-written

Obviously, you can do some things in fiction that are a little more extreme that what someone would chose to endure in real life. However, that helps the intensity of the fantasy reading experience.

I really enjoyed the way you described Rose's feelings all the way through. It was exciting to root for Rose to stay courageous throughout the wicked tortures. I liked the calm demeanor of the tormentors as well.

Trish85Trish85almost 17 years ago
I wanted add one other thing

I noticed something about the two negative comments below that really bugged me. Both of the negative commenters have specifically written in their personal bios that they dislike BDSM. Why would they come and read a story that is clearly labeled in the BDSM category? Just to trash it? I've been lurking around this site for a little while, but have thought about writing something in the future. While I'm not sure I'd write the same type of stories you do, it's very discouraging to new and potential authors to see stories beat up because someone just doesn't like the subject matter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous