Torments of the Widow McWorter Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHACK!!! The crop landed again, lower down across the top of her thighs just below her pussy. Susan screamed and began to weep hysterically, but pulled herself together enough to say "Two. Thank you Arthur. I know I have been a nagging bitch."

WHACK!!! Another red stripe across her breasts, directly on her nipples, and another scream from Susan. "Three. Thank you Arthur. Thank you for cropping my tits."

Susan's whipping continued that way until her body was marked with 11 red stripes. To her credit, and her salvation, she never again failed to count each strike, or properly thank her husband as they landed up and down her tortured body.

"Now Susan ", Monica told her when it was done, "beg your husband for forgiveness. You should do something nice for him. You can start by sucking his hard-on, and when he's ready to fuck again you can help Mary Beth mount his pole. You weren't very nice to her either. I think you ought to make amends by licking her clit as she rides his rod. Won't that be fun? Now thank Arthur once more for whipping you so nicely, and tell him that you hope he enjoys Mary Beth's cunt."

Susan was quick to obey. "Oh Arthur, a I am so sorry that I am such a bitch, and I do thank you for whipping me, and showing me the error of my ways. Please, enjoy Mary Beth cunt riding your magnificent prick. Perhaps later tonight you'll allow me to pleasure you the same way."

With that speech Susan began to deep throat her husband's cock. Arthur, however, was already on edge, and he knew Monica would punish him if he came in his wife's mouth. Wisely he soon pulled Susan off of his prick and lay on his back on the floor. Miss Maebelle took me by the hand and led me to straddle him directly over his erection. As I began to squat, Susan slid under me, and taking Arthur's cock in her hand, she joined us together.

My pussy felt so good as it slid down that great pole. The sensations became even more marvelous when Susan laid her head on her husband's belly and began to lick my clit. At first I refused to move enjoying the feeling of being filled with man meat, and Susan's delightful tongue stroking the entrance to my stretched pussy. Finally, I began to ride him, slowly at first, but with ever increasing speed. Susan's tongue couldn't keep up, but as it slipped away from my clit it stroked across Arthur's slippery cock sliding in and out my twat. I'm sure she enjoyed her tongue every bit as much as I did.

Arthur and I enjoyed simultaneous orgasms together very satisfactorily. His jism leaked out of me and ran down his cock into his pubic hair. Monica insisted that Susan lick away every drop. Arthur's penis was going soft inside me, and Susan's tongue continued to rake my pussy as she cleaned him. It felt all so very good. I might have been there yet had not Maebelle reached her hands under my armpits and lifted me off the dick that had pleasured me so.

"All right you two, it's time to entertain Maebelle and I." That was Monica giving instructions again. "Monique you sit down in front of Arthur and spread your legs wide. He's going to eat your pussy while I fuck his ass. Mary Beth you do the same in from of Susan. Susan is going to clean your cunt of every drop of her husband's scum, while MaeBelle does the honors on her ass hole. "It was only then that I noticed that both Monique and Maebelle were wearing strap on dildos.

I couldn't get over it. A day ago I was still a virgin, yet here I was playing a part in a kinky orgy with the local bank president and his wife who were apparently as much the sex slaves of Monica and Maebelle as Monique and myself. Clearly, our two hosts had played this game before, although I wondered how much pleasure there was in being fucked in the ass with 10 in. of plastic.

It was hard to tell. Both screamed in pain and protested their humiliation. On the other hand, perhaps it was that very pain and humiliation that got them off. Susan's orgasm was so muffled by my pussy as to be hardly noticeable. Her husband's cum was unmistakable, however. His semen spurted out onto the floor for all to see.

I had been sold and treated as a common whore, but Miss Maebelle, and her friends and Monica and Monique, certainly taught me a lot about pain and humiliation.

----------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR' NOTE: Stay tuned for the further misadventures of the widow McWorter. In the next chapter she meets her preacher husband to be, and joins his harem of sex slaves. After he dies, Mary Beth will pay for his sins as Jimmy and Janet Carson blackmail and abuse her into submission.

If you have enjoyed the story up to here--and I dare say something about it must have caught your attention or you wouldn't be still reading after 19,000 words-- PLEASE, VOTE. Your vote is the only price of admission to Literotica and to this story. You wouldn't sneak into the movies without buying a ticket ( or at least not many of you would, but then if you would, you are a damn thief and cheap besides--You are excused-- don't vote). All you honest readers, however, please take a moment now and vote your opinion, whatever it might be. JIGS