TORN Can It Be Repaired?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artykay63
artykay63
51 Followers

My cheeks reddened with the humiliation. I was now her scullery maid.

"That's right, you can leave them to drain. I expect they will be ready to put away later when you get back from the water park. "

If Jim noticed the power play that was going on before his eyes he did a good job of hiding it!

"OK Boys dig in. There is plenty for all Eric, no need to grab as many as you can. Jimmy junior I think three is enough. I don't want you getting sick in the pool!"

I was close to tears of frustration, now she was teaching my boys manners.

"Erica, one for you? Jim four for a big boy?"

She slid one for me onto a plate, and squeezed a little lemon onto it. She handed me the plate.

"That should be enough to keep the wolf from the door, Erica." Now I was on bloody rations.

The pancakes all disappeared as if by magic. Only the satisfied grins on the face of my men showed they had ever been there.

"Wow Bridget, I wish you were here all the time, Mom never cooked pancakes like that."

"I am sure she will learn, boys. I will teach her all I know!"

artykay63
artykay63
51 Followers