Torrid Affair of the Mind Ch. 01

Story Info
Co-worker drives him wild in the bookstore.
1.1k words
4.17
19.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Julie some nine months ago in the middle of winter. That first meeting was uneventful in fact I hardly remember the introduction at all. This would change dramatically over the next few months.

January, in Buffalo is snowy, dark and cold, very cold. It is not uncommon to endure days, if not weeks of constant gray skies. This yearly phenomena causes many people of this fair city to go into a kind of depression, and a general malaise prevails in many an office and workplace. The only cures are a vacation to Florida or time. Eventually, even in Buffalo the seasons do change and spring arrives. Perhaps it was because of this state of affairs that the new girl in our office Julie Micelli did not make an immediate impression on me.

Julie stands a little over five feet four inches tall. She has brown shoulder length hair with a petite body. Her eyes are hazel green, but more importantly they are what define who she is. In her first few weeks at Colt, the company we both work for, I remember an intimidating disposition from this diminutive young lady. The eyes, those eyes were strictly no nonsense. It took several weeks before anything more than a casual hello was exchanged between her and many people in the office.

A Change of Seasons- The Ice Breaks

January soon gave way to February and the promise of spring was right around the corner. As the weather changed so did Julie's clothing, skirts became shorter, blouses looser and I especially began to notice her nylon clad legs. In my mind they were thigh high stockings, I later found out they were pantyhose, but in my head they remained thigh highs from Victoria's Secret. Her innocent girl next door looks seemed to change overnight. Don't misunderstand dear reader, to the uneducated very little had changed, but not to me. Julie was a sex machine, and a match to my own perverted thoughts, I was as certain of this, and I was going to explore this new opportunity to the fullest. My only concern was that this beautiful creature would feel the same about me as I was beginning to feel about her. It was at this point that our relationship began in earnest.

I AM what IM

Instant messages, short simple questions with clear concise answers. It is easy to hide behind a computer screen and discuss the most intimate details of you life without fear, In short a terrific way to get to know someone quickly. Julie was separated from her husband of 20 years and she was a mother to two wonderful little boys. She enjoyed reading, watching movies, and music. This was all very interesting, we had some commonality, but the more we got to know one another the stranger our bond became. A bizarre sense of je ne sais que, occurred and a unique friendship was formed. This familiarity in many ways was inexplicable I was able to almost read her thoughts. We were one in the same with ideas, I began to get excited. Who was this person? Can we really be this much in tune? Well curiosity between a man and a woman eventually leads to sex and the instant messages began to get more personal. As the questions passed between us and the answers exchanged, in my heart and soul I knew I would experience Julie. I also knew when we did become intimate it would be for her. My pleasure would come from fulfilling her needs.

The Skirt, The Pumps, The Look.

I can't begin to tell you how sexy Julie looked the first Saturday afternoon we went on a date. As she got out of her car I saw she wore a short black skirt that left little to the imagination, high heeled black pumps and a sheer white top. It was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra because her dark nipples were clearly visible through the silky fabric of the blouse. I complimented her on how beautiful she looked kissed her softly on the cheek and headed into the adult video store. Yes the place we both chose to go for our first out of office experience was an adult bookstore. The reason, we were on a mission to find the Holy Grail of local porn Baileys Babes and we knew this establishment had it. The fact that I knew Julie liked to show off and she knew I liked to watch only added to an already steamy situation.

The Changing Room and My First Glimpse of Perfection

We walked around the store for hours looking at various videos and sex toys. This shop had everything from 3 foot tall dildos to artificial vaginas in the shape of a porn stars real pussy. We eventually made our way to the register to make our purchases, the original video we came to get Baileys Babe Volume # 7, which we found out was filmed in the very bookstore we were standing in and a butterfly vibrator with wireless remote control. I handed the girl behind the counter $100 then I turned around and whispered in Heidi's ear, go to the changing room and put the vibrator on.

She blushed but I did not give her a chance to say no. I grabbed the package from the clerk handed it to Julie sans remote and batteries, I kept those, and said to the Cathy, the cashier, that my wife would wear the vibrator out of the store. Cathy grinned; Julie turned a brighter red but went directly to the changing room without hesitation. After I was done with the transaction I followed Julie to the changing room, I knocked then opened the door. It was at that moment that I knew what perfection was. My imagination could never have done justice to how simply stunning Julie looked. My little showoff had removed all her clothes and was standing in her black pumps in the center of the room. She was admiring herself in the full length mirror and the reflected image of two goddesses made my cock instantly ready to burst from my pants. I quickly regained my composure, as she licked her lips, grinned mischievously and looked at my obvious plight.

I said "Not so fast!" and smiled, "this is supposed to be for you, besides it's 3 in the afternoon, get dressed I have something else planned." She reluctantly agreed and began to put on her blouse, then the vibrator, which fit neatly over her completely bare pussy, and finally the skirt. She hadn't even stepped out of the changing room before I pressed a button on the remote that began her pleasure. The jolt shocked at first but soon had the desired effect. The vibrator was on low as we waved goodbye to Cathy who gave a knowing smile and said goodbye.

The Car Ride

to be continued...