Torture Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James squeezed his eyes shut and tried to shake his head "No fucking way. You fucking freaks have got to be kidding me. You can't make me watch. Fuck you both, right to Hell."

Asha looked down at Don and smiled, reaching beneath her, and positioning his cock against her pussy. "Oh, pet, you don't have to watch. Your ears will tell you everything." With that, Don loosened his grip slightly, and Asha was impaled on him. She squealed in delight and tightened her arms and legs around him, bucking slightly.

Don grunted as he felt her hot sheath engulf him completely. He began to move inside her, thrusting up and down, moaning as her pussy milked his cock. He kneaded her arse cheeks, and she moved faster in response.

Soon, the room was filled with the sighs and squeals of the two making love, and James couldn't block them out. Worse still, he had the overpowering urge to open his eyes, to watch the display. Finally, his urges won, and his eyes snapped open.

Asha was bucking and riding Don ferociously, and he was moving to meet her. They were moving in perfect sync with each other, and James once again had the urge to vomit. This urge became reality, and he threw up his stomach contents, thoroughly disgusted by their display.

Their hands were roaming all over each other. She ripped his shirt open and sunk her teeth into his skin, tearing and tugging. He couldn't resist the opportunity and he threw her against the ground, his body covering hers in a quick movement. She felt the rush of the hard concrete as she landed with a hard thud on the ground. It was a rush she'd never experienced from him. It was more than she could stand.

As soon as she felt his body over hers, she sunk her nails into his skin, dragging them down, ripping at his body with well manicured nails. He groaned loudly as he felt her nails tear at his skin relentlessly. He moved quickly, catching her arms and forcing them above her head, having her under his control for now.

Still controlling her, he pounded brutally into her, gripping her wrists in an almost vice like way. She moved violently with his thrusts, her back being abraded by the concrete floor, but she didn't care.

She pulled her hands from his grip and pulled her knife out of her cleavage again, smiling up at Don in an almost animalistic way. Moving quickly, she rolled him onto his back, still impaled on his hard cock.

Grinding her hips roughly against his, she moved her hands down and pressed the knife against his chest, carving a line of blood from his collarbone to his navel. Smiling wickedly, she brought the knife up to her lips and licked the blood off slowly, letting some dribble over her chin and down her neck.

She moaned and started riding Don almost ferociously, dragging her nails down his chest and moving her hands through his blood. Bringing a hand up to her lips, she smeared the blood over them and then leant down to kiss Don, moaning more.

Pulling back, she bucked wildly on Don, screaming slightly as she impaled herself again and again on him. Her screams grew louder, and Don pulled her hard on top of him, groaning at the friction of her body against his cut.

Asha stopped screaming and hunched hard on Don's cock, moaning low in her throat and clenching her pussy around him. She came heavily, and threw her head back, squealing in delight.

As her pussy milked his cock, Don groaned and jerked inside her, shooting his seed in heavy spurts, coating her insides with his thick, white liquid. When he finally stopped cumming, he pulled slowly from her, their bodies disconnecting with a wet sucking sound.

Looking over at James, Asha smiled wickedly "So, pet, did you enjoy our little show?" she paused and looked down at Don "We certainly enjoyed it, didn't we, dear?" Don nodded and then pulled her off him, stuffing his softened member back into his pants. Asha left her dress hiked over her arse, her bruised pussy lips pouting out at James.

James looked horrified, and started blabbering "That was fucking disgusting. How can you do that, after what you've done to me? You freaks. When I get free, you're going to be put away for a very long time!"

Asha looked at Don in mock horror "Oh no, baby. He didn't like it. I guess we should make sure he never has to witness something like that again." Don grinned and moved to pick up his knife again. He disappeared into the darkness and then returned, holding what looked to be a hand held welder.

He lit the flame, and set it to blue, running the tip of his blade over it till it was red hot. Moving toward James, he sneered "This will teach you to ogle all those pretty women." He moved the blade away from the flame, and then moved it toward James' right eye.

Asha smiled and laughed "Oh, it's such a shame. You have such pretty eyes, too." She moved to hold open his eye, making sure he could see every moment.

James started to scream as the heated blade came closer to his eye, drying it out almost instantly. The tip moved through his pupil with ease, and he could feel the fluid in his eye literally start to bubble, as the blade moved deeper. Suddenly, there was a sharp pain at the back of his eye, and he felt the blade slide back out. Still screaming, he tried to look around with just his right eye, but found himself to be totally blind.

"You bastards!" he yelled "You dirty, rotten bastards. I'll kill you! You can't do this to me!"

Asha snickered and then moved to his other eye, holding it wide open for Don. She pushed her half naked body against him, grinding her breasts into his side, and rubbing her pussy against his hip. She growled seductively, running her tongue over her lips "Oh James, I'm getting so hot again. I bet you can feel it."

After reheating the blade, Don repeated the process, going excruciatingly slow, and revelling in James' choked screams. As he withdrew the knife, he hooked the blade up, and pulled his eye with it, taking it completely from the socket.

Asha held out a small jar, and Don deposited the eyeball into it. Sealing it shut, Asha hissed into James' ear "We're taking a little momento of this glorious occasion. You don't need your eyes anymore, but you'll be able to keep an eye on us, pet." She laughed and put the jar aside, trailing her fingers lightly over his swollen and cut lips. Moving forward, she pressed her mouth against his, flicking her tongue out to explore his cuts.

She teased her tongue over his lips, moaning at the soft taste of his blood. Moving lower, she trailed soft kisses down his chest, and then stopped at the waistline of his boxers. Gripping them with both hands, she pulled them down quickly, and laughed softly. "Oh my, pet. You seem to have been holding out on us." She moved a hand to cup his balls, rolling them softly. She laughed again as his shrivelled member responded to her touch, lifting up and lengthening quickly.

She gripped his hardening cock with her free hand and started to stroke it lovingly, flicking her tongue over the head occasionally. James moaned and then stuttered "W-what are you doing?"

Asha giggled and continued to stroke him "Silly pet. What do you think I'm doing?" With that, she took him into her mouth, still stroking him, and proceeded to suck him voraciously, moaning around him.

James moaned louder as he felt his juices begin to rush through him. Just as he felt like he was going to explode, her heard an angry growl, and then felt Asha's mouth and hands ripped away, to be replaced by something sharp and cold.

Asha screamed slightly, but stayed where Don had pushed her. He looked at her angrily, and growled again "Enough. We finish this. Now." As he said the last word, he slashed his knife down James' wilting member, drawing a high pitched scream from him.

He made a few quick slashes along the width of his dick, and then laughed sardonically, pulling his knife back up. Asha stood up and smirked "Baby, you could have let me have a little more fun with him. But now, I think we need to stop his screaming. He sounds like a child."

Don nodded and put his knife away, moving to hold open James' mouth, and grip his tongue with the pliers. Asha stepped up, wielding her own knife. With precise movements, she made two quick incisions on the underside of his tongue, detaching it from the bottom of his mouth. Then, with another sharp movement, she sliced it completely off, leaving about half an inch attached to his mouth.

James screamed in his throat, and started to make slight sobbing sounds, unable to voice anything more. Don took out another small jar, and placed the tongue into it, sealing it shut and putting it aside with the other.

Don gripped James' hair, and then took out his knife again. Using the tip of the blade, he separated his skin from his skull, and then proceeded to scalp him. James started screaming in shock and pain, but they came out more like pathetic animal whimpers.

Asha sneered "Oh, such beautiful hair too. Looks like it would be fun to play with." She laughed cruelly, and then took out a mallet from behind the cross. Nodding at Don, she knelt down and smashed James' big toe with the mallet, smiling at the sickening crunch.

While Asha brutalised his toes, Don moved to his hands, and broke his middle and fourth fingers, leaving them hanging with the bones sticking out. As James struggled futilely in the cuffs, Don reached behind him and tightened the leather around his neck, cutting off his breathing, and crushing his larynx.

When all was silent, and James had passed out from the shock and pain, they uncuffed his hands and feet, loosed the leather strap, and left him in a bloody mess on the floor.

Asha readjusted her dress, and then took Don's hand, smiling broadly at him. "Next time, love, I think we'll have a nice, juicy female victim. That big titted whore from the supermarket would do nicely."

12