Tortured Aristocrat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't hurt me anymore. Don't take my virginity." She sobbed but he laughed harder.

"Virginity? You may have a hymen but I'll bet you don't have a virginal thought in your head so don't call yourself a virgin, slut. You don't want me and my friends to stick our dicks in that tight pussy you'd better beg right. Beg me not to pop your slutty little cherry, then tell me what you'll do for my friends and I to keep us distracted from that sweet little cunt." His snarling words stung her like nothing else he had done to her. It was true. Despite her lack of penetration it had been some time since she considered herself a virgin.

"Pl- Plea- Please d-don't p-p-po-pop m-m-my slutty cherry. I'll suck your dicks, I'll let you fuck my ass until I can't stand." Simone didn't even know what she was saying she just let her mind wonder over her most depraved fantasies and reversed her assumed position. "Fuck my ass and make me suck your dicks clean and hard again. Come in my ass and my mouth, I'll drink every drop just leave me my hymen. And when my mouth can't get those cocks hard anymore you can take turns fist fucking my tight ass until it won't close and I'll make myself cum while you do it to prove that I am every bit the degraded slut you say I am, but please leave me my hymen. Just leave me that and I'll... I'll do anything else you want." Simone felt that fire of shameful excitement explode in her as she gave her attackers full licence to use her, hurt her, and humiliate her even knowing they would not spare her hymen. She had absolved them with her words but she felt as if she was the one that was suddenly free; free to enjoy the indignities that pride would never allow her to suffer willingly.

"We shall fucking see. You disobey once and all bets are off. " As if on cue the van stopped. "I'll call in every thug and wino in 10 blocks to work a train on your tight cunt if you so much as hesitate to follow our every command."

"We're here." Antoni called from the drivers seat. Horatio yanked her to her feet by one of her pig tails, as Silvio threw open the doors. Simone stumbled out onto a filthy loading dock and a black fear that she may never leave this place. What if these cops just used her and executed her? They had to worry that she might report them and she didn't see how she could convince them she wouldn't. As Simone was led she pushed the thought aside. It was far too hopeful; with what this night promised death would be a mercy and she expected none.

Antoni pushed open the doors of the warehouse and light poured out. In the middle of the empty floor space was a black gymnastic mat, a set of heavy lamps and a camera. Horatio pushed her in the direction of the set and then whipped at her ass with the tube. Simone walked over her breath hitching in sobs but tears no longer fell. She had already cried herself dry. Simone walked over to the mat kicking off her fuck me pumps and getting on her knees on the soft foam mat facing the camera. Horatio smiled, she was already accepting what she must do without question. This was good it would make things easier. They stripped off their gun belts and clothes until they all stood on the other side of the camera, naked, while Horatio cued the recording.

"Say hello to the camera Simone." Horatio mocked her as he moved around to stand with his cohorts. They all stood there watching her hands casually stroking their aroused organs.

"Hello," Simone moaned trying to sound sexy but failing to keep the fear out of her voice. She wanted them to be happy with her so that if they took her virginity she cold at least tell herself that she did everything to maintain it.

"Why are you here to Simone?" Antoni asked as he walked forward heading towards her and the set.

"To be your dirty slut." She answered as quickly as she could trying to anticipate the correct response.

"What's this dirty slut going to do?" Antoni asked he was stroking his dick right in her face. She could see the first glistening drops of pre-cum emerging from the tip and flicked her tongue at it.

"Get fucked in her ass and her mouth and drink lots of cum." Simone tried to keep the hitches of fear out of her voice but even as aroused as she was, she still sounded on the verge of tears. Her mind couldn't regulate to the situation no matter what. She was always the violator and now she was going to be raped by multiple men who seemed to be every bit as depraved as she had ever been. Still a part of her seemed to need this. She felt the same anxious tension she had always experienced before abusing one of her own play things and it was her body that was about to be used.

"You waiting for an invitation then?" Antoni growled and Simone leaned forward sliding her lips over the head and then sucking hard. Her tongue flicked over the tip tasting the salty fluid slipping out of the tiny hole. His hands gripped her hair and pulled her further on to his dick. Simone dropped her hands to the floor and let him guide her head. The cruel man was effectively jerking himself off with her mouth. He pulled her down so hard with such force that his dick pushed into her throat causing her to choke and gag on the invading prick. He pulled her back and she coughed hard, thick ropes of saliva stretched from her mouth to his cock and broke to fall against her neck and the tops of her breasts. "Pull off your shirt bitch."

Simone composed herself and pulled off the top revealing her naked breasts. Proportional to her small young body she had never revealed them during her abuse of her former lovers, as their size made her feel childlike. Antoni rubbed the moistened head in slow circles first on one taunt nipple then the other before directing the cruel organ back to her mouth. Simone parted her lips and he grabbed her pigtails at the base and resumed pumping her face up and down on his cock. His pumping became more insistent and he ignored her frequent gagging as jammed it down her throat in quick cruel stabs.

"Oh yeah open wide you little whore. " The man hissed as his shaft began to twitch in her mouth. He began to pull out but she felt the first searing blast of sperm shoot on to her tongue. The second blast she saw emerge as a milk white stream that landed across her open lips and tongue. As he stroked himself and pleasure seized his body the remainder of his orgasmic discharge was spread over her face and breasts.

Silvio was now walking around behind her and Antoni had walked around to take the camera off its tripod. Simone felt hot spit land on her anus twice then with a rough push several inches of fat cock was stretching her asshole beyond what it had already endured. Simone could tell that this man was thicker then her first rapist and much less concerned about the sort of damage she might suffer.

"You like that huh? Fucking take it then." He slammed the rest of his length into her and she was glad to find that he was shorter then the other two. Simone sobbed as he viciously sodomized her, but her tears were just a mask to put on her own traitorous flesh. Her sobs let her buck back into the thrusts without showing how bad she was trying to come. The need was too great and the pain and degradation weren't holding it back; they were driving it. Simone squeezed the deep muscles with each sobbing thrust but could not gain her release. It seemed to go on forever but not long enough for Simone. As she still fought to come her third attacker pulled his dick out and brought it around to her face. She barely had him in her mouth before her rewarded her with a thick and copious load of cum that spilled out of her mouth and down her chin. Now her sobs came for real. Unsatisfied, sore, and utterly degraded Simone was sure Horatio was about to take her cherry for some half imagined offense or maybe just because. She didn't care; at least she would come. She looked across the room and Horatio was walking towards the door.

"Wh- Where are you going?" Simone wanted him to come finish this so she could be pleased and then relive the horror on the other end with her pets. He didn't turn he proceeded to the door. Simone watched as he opened the door and let in another player to this bizarre game. The figure was shorter then him and slimmer by far wearing a long grey rain coat that covered a black hoody. The hood pulled up concealed the new comer's face as they walked towards the set. They pulled off the coat revealing sleek muscled sexy feminine legs that met at a leather harness suspending a 12" black rubber dildo. Simone looked at the cruel device felt terror and desire spreading through her aching flesh.

"Get your ass in the air bitch. It's time to see just how much a virgin can bleed." Panic froze Simone's heart. The voice was deadly cold but was one she would always know and the words she could never forget. She had said those words to dear Delia right before she had used her hand to take her virginity. With her hoody pulled off Simone could see Delia; her face full of hateful lust, her breasts heaving with each breath of her approach.

"Delia what the hell is this?" Her indignation was too much to restrain. Her own fucking pet, the sad little submissive school girl had gotten some idea above her station and had enlisted help in getting some kind of twisted revenge. "Are these your little boyfriends you dirty fucking slut? Don't think I am going to let you get away with this. The dykes in prison will make you do things that'll make what we shared a pleasant fucking memory."

"If that's how you feel about it," Delia shrugged and Simone gasped as she was grabbed from behind and lifted off the floor by Silvio and Antoni. Horatio came over carrying a small bench. The bench was placed on the set and Simone was laid on the bench. The two men held her down while Horatio zip tied her hands to the bench legs. Simone kicked and screamed as they did this.

"NO! She can't! I won't allow it!" The men just laughed as they held her legs down and apart. She could only hear Delia breathing. "Please not like this." As Simone's indignant screams faded to helpless pleas she could feel the huge rubber prick being rubbed over her labia and knew that she was as primed and ready as she could be. Delia her most degraded pet ever was about to take her virginity and Simone was ready to come, needed to come. She sobbed unable to cope with it. She felt the wet implement slide easily into her stretched ass and gasped as it begin parting muscles that had not been wrenched apart earlier.

"You prefer it like this don't you?" Delia hissed as Simone felt the leather harness press against her ass cheeks. The once submissive girl dug her nails into her tormentors hips and peeled back deep trenches of skin. "Don't you bitch?"

"NO, please stop!" Simone wasn't ready to admit she wanted anything done to her by this girl but as Delia began to grind slowly against her the depraved aristocrat couldn't help trying to move herself into a more pleasing posture.

"Shut up slut, you don't get to make requests." Simone sobbed a deep moan. Hearing Delia echo her own demeaning retorts from their school days made her feel even more helpless and horny. Had her whole experience abusing her lovers been away of expressing her own need to be sexually degraded. "Tell me how much you love getting ass fucked and then maybe I won't ram this thing in your cunt." Simone sobbed harder. She couldn't stand to confess something so sick to a girl she had done some of the most graphically vile things she could imagine to, but if she said nothing or protested that would be inviting her to fuck her, which truthfully she wanted but again could not handle making a conscious effort to encourage it. She wanted to continue begging Delia to stop but she knew Delia had taken her lessons from the best and that begging without being asked would only result in further abuse and possibly sex so rough that she would not come from it.

"Delia, I..." The rubber cock was drawn slowly back and Simone fell into sobs through which she could manage no words. The result of this was the dildo being slammed hard into her bowels. Several long hard thrusts later and Delia finally pulled it out and walked around toward her former roommates face. Holding the streaked phallus to her mouth was a clear sign to Simone as to how much her former victim intended to degrade her.

"Get it nice and clean you little euro-bitch; don't want you getting staph infection your first time." Simone tried to turn her head but there was no where for her to go as the thick shaft of rubber was pushed between her teeth and into her throat. Gagging and crying she was forced to clean the massive thing. "You know when we were first got assigned together I thought we were going to be friends." Delia talked as she slid the fake cock in and out of her ex roommate's mouth; the pressure of each thrust triggering a small burst of vibration from the massaging nub inside the harness. Horatio had constructed the harness himself to maximize her pleasure. "We both liked pot and cool electronic music and secretly I was curious. I mean prefer guys, but you never know unless you try. She pulled the rubber dick all the way out and wrenched Simone's head around so she could see her puffy tear streaked face. Even tear streaked and terrified she was beautiful enough to make Delia doubt what she was about to do. She knelt and stroked her face and smiled softly. Then stood up again. "Cut her loose." The men flicked out blades and walked over to her, "Now you get a chance to not have this," indicating the pole jutting out from her waist, "shoved in your pussy. Just crawl over here and remove the harness and make me cum with your tongue.

Simone breathed deep as she was deposited on the floor and the men brought the bench over next to Delia and deposited it next to her. Delia put her left foot on the bench which spread her legs apart. Simone slowly crawled toward the other girl. Her arousal so acute that she could barely move.

"Makes you feel hot all over. I remember when you had me get you off in front of Professor Davis, his eyes on us both. I felt like such a piece of shit but I remember feeling more turned on then I ever had. I hated myself for enjoying it when you let him take his turn with me." Delia cupped Simone's face as she got close enough. "It's nice from this angle too though. I see why you like it so much." Simone began unsnapping the straps her fingers working quickly to do as she had been told. When she pulled it away she saw Delia's shaved wet cunt and leaned in towards it. Slowly at first she teased and flicked her tongue between the soft folds of flesh she had punished so many times before. Delia reached down and pulled her face hard into her crotch. Grinding against it as she moaned. Already deeply turned on by having fucked Simone's ass and mouth with Horatio's ingenious device it was almost disappointing how soon Delia felt herself clench and gushing over her tormentors face. It was deep and powerful and even Simone was turned on by the sheer intensity of Delia's response. She forced her face hard against the throbbing pussy pushing her tongue deep and sucking at her clit as multiple waves of pleasure wracked her partners young body. Finally Trembling Delia stepped back tears of pleasure and satisfaction rolling down her cheeks. "Very good, but you know we're not done yet don't you?"

Simone nodded as Horatio lay down on the mat. His erection stood up from his hips almost pulsing with need from the show he had just gotten. Delia knelt over the throbbing prick and slowly guided it into her wet channel.

"Get your tongue up my ass and keep it there while I fuck my man. You guys can do what you want to her asshole while she's doing this but leave that cunt alone. It's mine; if she does well I won't bleed her tonight." Simone crawled more once to the girl she had once so completely degraded and shoved her tongue into the tight bitter hole she had once fisted. Soon the ordeal was in full swing. Simone wiggling her tongue inside the filthy hole of Delia while she rode on Horatio's dick. Antonio had moved behind her and was forcing her asshole open once more with his dick. Any time Simone's tongue came out of Delia's ass (which happened often due to all the moving) her hand would reach back and slap the french bitch and call her a whore or a slut. Antonio was brutally pumping into her ass making it all the more difficult for her to do as she needed to please her chief tormentor. Soon Horatio's hips bucked hard into Delia's pelvis signaling his climax. "Stop bitch." Delia reached back and slapped the top of Simone's head. Simone her tongue back as Delia raised up and let the cum drip out of her and spill on to Horatio's dick. As Antonio watched this the sight and the feel of the tender ass wrapped around his cock became too much. Simone felt him pull out and felt several splashes of warm seed land on her back. "Clean him up and get him hard again who filthy ass licking piece of meat." Simone inched forward and took Horatio's licked the cum off his balls then off the base of his prick before sliding the softening shaft between her lips again. While she did this she felt Delia straddling her shoulder then she felt the tip of the dildo pressed to her raw anus and shoved in rough. She tensed gagged slightly as this happened and Horatio grabbed the back of her hair and held her tightly. Suddenly and without warning her mouth was full of hot salty fluid. She gagged as it stung her nose and burned her throat. She couldn't swallow fast enough and it rushed into her sinuses. Horatio laughed and just held her meanwhile Delia twisted the dildo in her ass. When her sinuses was clear and the urge to vomit finally passed she began sucking the cocking harder trying to get him hard again. Delia roughly yanked out the dildo and Silvio took it's place causing her to moan harder from the renewed pain. As she fucked again by the thick cock Delia began alternately spanking both of her ass cheeks. By the time Silvio added his cum to her back Horatio had been hard but had been holding her head down and not letting her come up to prove it. As his friend stood and walked around to stand with Antonio and now Delia he let her go finally. Simone lifted her head up and looked towards Delia not daring to meet her eyes.

"Is he hard enough?" She whispered.

"Sit your ass down on his prick and tell me." Simone sighed and stood up. As she began to straddle him Delia yanked one of her pigtails up and hauled her away. "Bitch you don't get to look at my boyfriend when he fucks you!" Simone sobbed loudly and turned around lowering her sore and gaping anus to find the bulbous head of the prick beneath her. Suddenly Delia grabbed her shoulder and pushed down hard forcing her to slam the full length up the aching passage in one thrust. Her wail was loud. She was made to fuck Horatio for what felt like forever while Silvio and Antonio took turns having her clean off their pricks. Finally Horatio came and Delia grabbed her face.

"Simone I've made you come enough to know when you're on the verge and we've been winding you up all night; so if you want to cum all you have to do is ask if you can get yourself off and I'll let you."

"Ca- Can I get myself off please Delia?" Simone half sobbed half shudder with need.

"Only if you can do it before his Prick gets too soft to stay in your ass. Simone leaned back and started rubbing her clit hard in fast circles. She could already feel the tightness returning to her bowels and the firmness leaving his prick. It didn't take too long but such was the initial constriction of her muscles that right as she went over the edge she felt him slide out. She feel forward her hand clutched between her bucking thighs writhing cumming hard and repeatedly against her own hand.

"Did she came first babe?"