Tortured Aristocrat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope, I popped out right before she did." Simone was still shivering with after shocks as Delia straddled her face she felt the hot stream pour down over her and began sobbing. Soon Antonio and Silvio were emptying onto her face as well. Eyes stinging and tired, body spent, and totally degraded; Simone passed out on the floor of the warehouse.

---

Simone awoke sometime later to a cruel twist of the nipple. She screamed in sudden pain and outrage a stream of french cursing coming out of her mouth rapidly before a hand met it.

"She'll have to be taught manners this one?" A deep eastern European accent and unfamiliar voice confused the tortured aristocrat. Suddenly the memories and soreness reminded her what had happened and what clearly was still happening.

"Yes, but as you already observed she is learning to take direction and is still a virgin. The price she'll earn you is well worth the premium and the hassle." Simone looked toward the man speaker it was the man with the odd mustache. He and his friends were all dressed in black on black suits and Delia was with them wearing a black vinyl dress with steel rings around the waist.

A rough hand reached out and grabbed her face and turned her to face a breaded hard faced man in his forties.

"Very well." The Slavic speaker said as he looked her over. "For this one 15,000."

Simone realized what was happening Horatio nodded and two thick rolls of cash were handed over by the Russian. Simone sobbed as she was led away towards a ship's gangplank in the distance.