All Comments on 'Total Domination'

by VENIN

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Racist Garbage

The author claims there is no racism involved in this story. In fact it is nothing but racist. The irony is that I do not think it was written by a white man - not an American anyway. The language, the idiom is not American. One example: Americans don't call pants trousers. The Brits do. And so do Indians - even those who write these stupid stories claiming to be white.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
needed more build up

She was too easy, and he bedded her too quickly. Especially for an Indian woman who had only fucked her husband. It would have been better with more of a buildup, with her being slowly seduced and fighting her desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not racist?

Obviously written by an Indian guy about his own cuck fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is a racist story no doubt, but many readers of literotica, DO like such stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Orgasmic!

Keep such stories coming! I LOVE this sort of literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i love it :-)

this story is fucking awesome ... the raw sex, the raw power, it's a total jerkoff fantasy about a horny white guy making an indian woman feel horny and feel like a woman and getting the cock that she deserves and allowing her body to cum because of his powerful sexing ... total hot and total awesome ... and if the first guy would only look, he would see that the author of this story is indeed an indian boy who is expressing his fantasy for what he wishes for his indian mom. i'll say it again......... fuckin AWESOME (sam)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Aaah Goood!

This is good work! Bravo, great eroticism! You will write another one like this I assume? I want more Indian chicks mixed with white...Very sexy style

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
white men are hot

Im indian man and i dont find this racist its quite natural and would love to see my mum satisfied by a white man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

great story I am an Indian man and know white men are supreme and deserve our Moms and wifes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what?

just bullshit, coming from a tiny pricked white racist. I am white,married to a lovely oriental lady: love is what is important, not fascistic bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Written by a white guy who got rejected by indian women

Indian women hardly ever date a white man, much less marry him :) lol, the author obviously is trying to live out his real life unsuccessful attempts by a story. Kinda pathetic really, he even has included fake feedback ommments by himself from indian guys supporting his story.

VENINVENINabout 13 years agoAuthor
I take no offense to what's been written - BUT

To the Anonymous guy who says I put fake comments up: That's wrong. Think about it: Why would I leave the negative comments up if I wanted to make myself look better? To say the people who liked the story are fake is the only thing I take offense to. I'm sorry if anyone was offended, but please remember this is all just fantasy and not in anyway a reflection of real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Indian living in UK

I really enjoyed it, interracial submission are always hot, i have 2 white women submitting to me regularly- they call me indian raj lol.

I like to see young indian woman submitting to matured white men

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed it

However, both my wife and I have gradually developed powerful submissive fantasies about domineering Indian alpha types we have met in business and as landlords in Europe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HERE'S THE FACTS

Records/stats show that the number of interracial relationships between indian men and white women is equal to that of indian women and white men. Therefore, the notion that indian men are inferior is ridiculous

tendermindholestendermindholesabout 12 years ago
I was expecting better.

While I don't really have an issue with the theme, plenty of interracial stories seem to revolve around cuckoldry for some strange reason, I think that the way it was handled was neither believable, nor interesting.

I'm going to cover some of what I thought were the most glaring issues.

First point- don't just say that she had an "Indian accent", we figure she has an Indian accent. Is it clipped, in the way someone educated in Britain would be? Was it lyrical, musical?

If this woman was so enormously unhappy in her marriage, would she really admit it to her husband's boss after about an hour of conversation? Why is she so willing to just fuck the dude?

We get it, the husband is a craven licks-spittle. He's a minor plot point, nobody we're supposed to empathize with, and nobody we're supposed to care about. That being said, emasculated as he is, why wouldn't someone like him not just turn something like this into his advantage?

Ideas out of the gate are, he could have offered his wife to the protagonist for favors, or to avoid blackmail, and the wife could have grown to like it. With the way she was acting, her responses were about as natural as someone under the effects of mind-control- that is also a possible angle for someone who enjoys having total submission from his lover.

Part of what makes these stories fun are the conflict/tension/release created from the struggle of the wife under the domination of the husband.

Do your homework, learn more about the culture where the women you're fetishizing come from. They don't have to be perfect people, they can be even made into hyper-sexual fucktoys if you want to, but don't make them boring, complacent dime-store mannequins.

I know I was a bit harsh, but structurally, you're a good writer. You know syntax and you have a strong vocabulary. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great stories

awesome stories..u have yahoo id,we will make one more

masoodkhanmasoodkhanalmost 12 years ago
amazing story

great story,can i have ur yahoo id,we will make more erotic one with an indian mom i know,she will also come on yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
FUCKING BULLSHIT

COME ON ! WE GET TURNED ON BY BIG TITS, THICK NIPPLES, WET CUNTS AND EROTIC LITERATURE AND FETISHES - BUT THIS IS JUST POORLY WRITTEN GARBAGE THAT TRIES OH SO AMATEURISTICALLY TO BE RACIST - "MY WHITE PAW ON HER BROWN BREAST" ? - GIMME A BREAK !!

- THIS POOR BASTARD MADE MY COCK SHRINK !! FOR CRYSAKES ! - I LIKE TITS & ARSE & CUNT AS MUCH AS THE NXT GUY BUT YOU'RE ONLY EMBARRASSING, VENIN, NOTHING ELSE !!! - AND I'M NEITHER WHITE NOR INDIAN !

'YEH SON I'M GONNA TEACH YOU TO BE A MAN !! NOW JUST WALK LIKE THIS WITH YOUR HAND ON HER ASS AND YOU'LL BE A MAN AND ALL THE WOMEN WILL BEG TO SUCK YOUR COCK - BUT YOU MUST RESPECT ME CUZ I'M SO FUCKIN SUPREME AND STUPID! SEE? OK?

YEH ! SEE? - SUPREME-LY STUPID! SEE?

WHO ELSE BUT A CRETIN, AN IDIOT, A RETARD, WOULD "NOD IN SOLIDARITY(FOR PETE'S SAKE! NOD IN SOLIDARITY !!) WITH OTHER INTER-RACIAL COUPLES" !!

TOTAL DOMINATION WHAT?!? TOTAL DONKEY-NATION IS MORE LIKE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What happens when the son starts dating?

I love your story and have been looking for such white supremacy on indian stories for a long time! I'm indian and I totally agree whites are far more superior and should belong with our women. Mothers, Sister, Wives, Daughters, all indian women look good only in the hands of the real white men.

But my question is, what do you think might happen with the son when he starts dating? even though he now has a white dad who made him submissive, and he accepts his mom being with him, does he start dating indian girl? or does he willingly let a white guy take over his wife and submits himself to serve them both as a cuckold? Or does he start getting turned on seeing his white dad that he too wants to feel the pleasure that his mom feels and becomes a sissy and later transforms into a girl just to be with a white man?

Also, please add more parts to this story! I love it! And it would be great if the white guy starts using some bad racist langauge in bed (just in bed during sex...not otherwise) like dothead etc. Such a turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Erotic

But not my cup of tea.

Story tags are appropriate.

Nice fantasy.

I like stories where husband is cuckolded by his boss or his wife's boss.

When a wife cheats it is erotic. When her lover is her boss or hubby's boss, that's like the icing on the cake!!!

I marked the story: * * * * (4 stars or more presisely 4.2/5.0 = 84% = B+)

shang40shang40about 4 years ago
I liked white

Few years back I had gay relationship with a white German guy. Once he came to my home after an year of my marriage.

He got attracted to my wife and she too. Next month he invited us for a party.

And he took her for dance. They danced normal and later in slow dance he kissed her and fondled her hot round ass.

She cooperative and kissed him long. Later we went to his place where he made her his. I listened their moaning and jacked off.

She really liked his methods of hugging and plowing deep. It became a weekly practice of my cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next part please

Next part please waiting eagerly

RajuRaju12RajuRaju12almost 4 years ago
Waiting for next part

This was masterpiece . Plz continue by giving next part

TinkersDamnTinkersDamnover 1 year ago

Homo sapiens is currently the only member of the genus Homo alive. There's only one species of human

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous