Total Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hears the water from the bathroom stop and moments later, feels a cool cloth drape over her throbbing buttocks. He doesn't rub the cloth, but instead just applies pressure through it against her bruised and welted back side for several minutes. Then he applies pressure through the cloth to the swollen lips between her legs, causing a shudder as her vagina and clitoris pulse and spasm in unison.

Leaving the cloth draped across her sore butt, and tucking it between the lips of her vagina, he then stoops in front of her and unties the gag in her mouth before he undoes the rope from her collar. He then unties the rope from the wrist collars she wears, but does not take those collars off. He helps her stand erect; her ankles still bound to the stool, as he drops the rope to the floor behind her.

As she stretches her stiff back, resisting the strong urge to explore her bruised fanny, he steps behind her. She expects him to release her legs, but is surprised when he gently pushs her forward onto the stool again.

He makes her lean over the stool, and she feels him securing her waist to it, wrapping the rope several times around her as he weaves it through the supports. When he is done she finds that the soft rope winds around her hips, waist, and lower back, securing her once more to the stool. This time, even though she is secured into a position of leaning forward while standing, he doesn't secure her hands. He then steps in front of her to the couch, taking up the bottle of lotion. He takes her left hand and pulls it forward to touch the couch. She finds that most of her lower arm, about six inches from the elbow, extends beyond the front edge of the seat cushion.

He steps behind her again as she hears him squeeze lotion into his hand. She places her hands on the front of the couch as he starts rubbing the cool lotion onto her bruised buttocks, gently rubbing it in with slow circular motions. He thoroughly covers her butt with lotion, being careful not to put too much pressure onto the spots where she can feel the bruising is deepest and he softly massages the cheeks of her very sore fanny with both hands.

Once the lotion has penetrated her abused skin, he says 'hand me the vibrator.' Which is easily within her reach. Without a moment of hesitation she hands the vibrator over her shoulder to his waiting hand. She hears him turn it on and feels its cold head push against her still slightly trembling lips.

Her vagina has dried some as her arousal subsided, and he works the silicone vibrator in and out of her gently. First only its head penetrates her swollen lips, as he gently pushes the humming sex toy slightly deeper within her a few times. She feels the moisture further within her contact the vibrator and, as it becomes slick from her moisture, he slides it deeply within her sore aching slit.

The vibrators additional stimulator built into its base contacts her swollen clitoris as the main shaft reaches its deepest point. Her body shudders involuntarily from the pulsing of the toy against her clit and the added stimulation causes her to let out an audible gasp.

He increases the speed of the vibrator and slowly eases it back out of her, until the head is just slightly penetrating her. Then, very slowly, he changes the angle of the vibrator down slightly, to contact her clitoris as he slides it into her again. The entire shaft tingles along her super sensitive clit as it enters her causing her to throw her head back with a moan, until it seats itself deeply within her soaking wet vagina.

As she climbs to yet another orgasm she feels lotion drip onto her anus. She can't control the mounting arousal of her body as he places a finger against her bud of an ass hole, pushing it gently into her as he withdraws the buzzing sex toy slowly from her slit.

He pauses, before the head of the vibrator leaves her pussy, its internal motor causing her lips to tremble and jump. He withdraws his finger slowly from her anus, until only the tip is within her, and then he pushes two fingers into her, as he plunges the vibrating toy deep into her pussy and seats it against her clit once more. He flicks the button of her vibrator onto high, then withdraws his fingers completely from her. Climax explodes between her legs, shaking her body, as she throws back her head, moaning loudly from him stimulating her.

He withdraws the vibrator completely, and she lets the stool take all of her weight as she closes her eyes to fully experience the orgasm her body is releasing. She knows that his member is erect again, and that he intends to take her ass with it, so she relaxes her body as she feels the head of his thick penis placed against her sensitive rectum.

'Not a sound.' he says as he pushes himself slowly into her. She stifles a scream, and clamps a hand over her mouth as he pushes himself fully into her. The sphincter muscles of her ass stretch painfully wide and her orgasm ended abruptly as he pushed into her, giving her no time to become accustomed to his girth as he has always done. Then he draws himself completely out of her, and places the head of his member against her painful anus momentarily, then slowly pushs it fully inside of her again.

The pain from him in her has her gasping and her legs tremble violently with him entering her fully before withdrawing completely again. Then her Master really fucks her ass hard, pushing himself as deep as he can go inside of her. Her pain is all consuming and tears of complete submission to him roll down the cheeks of her face.

After he has fucked her ass for what seems a very long time, he withdraws his erect member saying 'stay right there.' Then he goes into the bathroom and she hears the shower turn on. She relaxes her pain torn body across the stool, still holding onto the edge of the couch, and lets the tears flow freely, as her well fucked asshole throbs painfully.

She feels complete submission to her Master at this point, and would happily continue allowing him to use her body as he sees fit. She had been submissive to him for a number of years in their marriage, but she always had a small bit of rebellion towards that submission. For the first time in her twelve years of marriage, she didn't feel that way. She felt like he was her entire world, the only thing that mattered to her was him. She had finally reached the kind of submission they had been trying to achieve, the kind that she had been striving to give for most of her life.

After about ten minutes, as she reveled in these feelings of complete submission, he came out of the bathroom. He moved one of her arms, and sat in front of her, nude, on the couch. His hair still wet from the shower, and she can smell his clean body as he sits there.

'You will now take all of me into your mouth, and then into your throat.' He states.

She replies softly, submissively, 'Yes sir. I will try.' And reaches for his semi hard penis.

But he stops her by taking her chin lovingly in his hand. Looking into her eyes, he said 'No dear. You WILL succeed this time, or we will have to start over.' He then reaches around her and unbuckles the collar from her throat, re-buckling it much looser.

'No sir!' She blurts out anxiously, as he readjusts the collar 'I mean, yes sir! Please sir! I don't know if I can take any more discipline to my fanny sir! I will do as you say sir! Everything you say sir!'

She takes his flaccid penis into her mouth, leaning forward since the couch seat is a full foot lower than the stool. She holds the base as she works it with her lips and tongue, quickly bringing him back to erection. Then she pushes his member to the back of her throat, releasing the base, and pushes her mouth forward feeling the thick head slightly enter into her throat. Her gag reflex kicks in, and she gags on his solid member, but continues pushing her mouth down on it, forcing the thick head of him slightly deeper into her throat.

She withdraws from him slightly, and feels the slight pain from her throat stretching around his swollen head. She had gotten about an inch of him into her, a personal best she realizes. He stops her then, and stands up in front of her, his penis wet and erect. She rises up to his member, and again takes it onto her mouth, placing her hands on his hips to support her upper body as she pulls him closer.

The angle she is now in tilts her head completely back as she pulls him into her mouth, then to the back of her throat. She finds that, even though the position is uncomfortable for her, it opens her throat up allowing it to be more accommodating for his size, it also gives her more control over her gag reflex.

She pulls him closer to her again, taking his engorged head into her throat. When she gags on him this time, she is able to pause to regain control of that stubborn reflex, before pulling slightly off of him to breath. Then she urges him forward again by the hips and as the head of his penis pushes into her throat just a little deeper, she felt the helmet pop fully into the top of her throat as she gags slightly around it.

She pauses to regain control of her gag reflex again, the head his pulsing member slightly within her throat, and she looks down her nose to see that only three or four inches of him are showing past her lips. Determined, she rises off of him, taking a few deep breaths while lightly sucking on the head, then takes a deeper breath and pulls him to her, into her throat.

She feels the helmet of his cock pop into her throat as she opens her mouth wide while pulling him to her. Another small gag escapes her, but she doesn't pause, easily controlling the reflex. She pulls him urgently forward by the hips, and the entire length of his throbbing cock slides slowly down her throat, stretching the cartillage as it goes all the way in.

She holds him there for two heartbeats, her lips resting against his pubic hair, a feeling of triumph welling within her. Then she feels his member swell slightly and he gently places his hands behind her head, holding his cock deep in her throat as he reaches climax. She feels him pulse and throb within her throat, his member expanding slightly, and feels the warmth of his ejaculate spurt into her. She controls her panic as she realizes that she isn't choking, and has no taste of his semen in her mouth.

He releases her head as her body begins to beg her for air and she slowly withdraws him from her throat. Their eyes meet, and she sees the adoration he feels for her bright on his face. He unties the cloth gag they used previously, and gives it to her. She wipes her mouth as he steps around her, and begins to release her from the the stool. He then tenderly unbuckles the wrist collars, then the collar from around her neck, setting them, one by one beside the stool.

He takes her by the hand pulling her into his arms as they sit, naked, on the couch. He then cradles her lovingly, and says 'You are my world, and my love. I am so very proud of you for the submission you have shown me today.'

With those words, he kisses her mouth softly, holding her until she falls asleep in his arms while he strokes her neck and shoulders, kissing her cheeks lovingly.

Machu

END

12