Total Woman Academy 13 Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willy's interviewee, Maureen, was seated sidesaddle on one of the pillows. Her umber red hair was done up in a gathered bun with a riot of curls escaping the bundle. She was dressed in a pretty ball gown with the skirt fanned past her bent knees, leaving her calves and heels displayed. She retained her seated position as she invited Willy to the upholstered chair within her arms' reach.

Willy acceded to her request. Maureen leaned over and looked up at Willy from just beyond his knees.

"Good afternoon, sir. May I sing for you?"

"Yes, please" said her one-gentleman-audience. Soft background music filtered through the air. Maureen's sweet voice swelled into a low slow harmony. Willy was lolled by its timbre and grace. He relaxed back and peacefully surveyed the beauty at his feet.

Maureen was dressed in a modest gown; her face and unassertive cleavage were frosted with light freckles. The gown was sleeveless and her lithe arms shared the freckled tinctures. She had throttled back the bright makeup that Willy had seen poolside. Her brown eyes held his serene gaze. His tranquil mind absorbed her sweet voice. Her song ended with her hand brushing his inner thigh.

"Did you like that, Willy?"

"Very much" he sighed. Maureen shuffled closer. Would he like another? Absolutely, he responded.

Her next song was a bit livelier. And the next one after that was a cover of a rock-and-roll love ballad without the heavy bass tones. Willy was tapping his foot in time with her rendition.

"Let's dance" she suggested. Willy stood and helped her up. In her heels, she matched his height. She offered her raised arms and they took a ballroom pose on the dance floor. A graceful waltz started it off, followed by a rumba and a merengue. Maureen proved to be a virtuoso at dancing, just as she was at singing. She followed Willy's lead, covered for his missteps and made him feel more accomplished than he really was.

Maureen paced them down into an amateur 1-2-3 step. As they held close, she nibbled Willy's earlobe, sending electric tingles to his cock tip. Willy pulled her hair clips and buried his face in the perfumed tresses shrouding her neck. He felt her body warmth all along his front. They broke off the standing foreplay and tumbled gently into the welcoming floor pillows.

The kissed and cuddled. They found convenient zippers: Maureen's dress and Willy's fly. Maureen drew off Willy's shirt and her exposed breasts pressed his exposed chest. The dress hem rose and the lovers shifted their way into interwoven coitus. The kissing never really stopped but resumed its former fervor now that the genital coupling was underway. Willy deeply probed both wet orifices. Maureen received his tongue and cock blissfully. Willy erupted inside her and Maureen cuddled him through the afterglow.

The paramours stayed locked together but shuffled into a pillow buoyed sidesaddle. Willy flicked at Maureen's perky nubs; she fingered the back of his neck, his ears and answered his queries in a singsong whisper.

She loved music and dance. She had sung in church chorales and little stage events like state fairs and high school recitals. Covert beauty procurers had persuaded her to take a full scholarship at Total Woman Academy. She had embraced dancercise as her freshman physical regimen and that became her second love. The coach trainers drilled her in the standard carnal curriculum but encouraged her to incorporate song and dance into her foreplay designs. She used flow and tone to foment the male's lusty appetites before he feasted on her carnal charms. She had become a prodigy of the arousal arts. Willy was quick to concur. Before she could move to the topic, Willy told her about his investment value proposition that he wanted her to consider undertaking.

"My dear, would you be interested in pursuing music copyrights as an intellectual property portfolio? There are some very wealthy investors in music copyrights. They accumulate them slowly from bankrupt or deceased artists, their heirs or estate sales. The music user pays a copyright royalty every time a song is used in a commercial advertisement or sporting event. It would be very lucrative to get advice from someone with your talents for deciphering valuable music from the gibberish."

Maureen liked the idea. Willy pinched her nipples in joy and asked for more examples of her oral endowments.

Maureen softly recited a love poem. It was really just lyrics from a classic hard rock anthem where the words were normally unintelligible when drowned by the discordant instrument noise. Then she started a low Irish lullaby. Willy's heart and soul melted into the pillows. He hugged her torso and rested his head against her soft breasts. It was the same tune Willy's mother had sung to him as a boy whenever he was sad, sick or bruised by petty troubles. He closed his eyes and felt the reverberations in her chest as she sang. Tears formed in his eyes; it was so peaceful and serene.

The song ended. He requested another, and then another until he drifted off to sleep holding her lovely bare breasts to his cheek. In the night, he awoke groggy to a wet slurping noise and sensation that indicated Maureen was suckling his cock. He felt exhausted from his physical and emotional exertions throughout the three days of interviews. But he let her play, admiring another of her oral talents. He rewarded her efforts with cum and fell back to sleep.

Willy awoke to a faint lit room and reached for the softness of Maureen. He found only empty pillows in his grasp. He was being shaken gently by Brooke who had come to gather him for his meeting with Ms. Smith and his exit from the interview weekend. Willy let Brooke handle the departure procedures. She joined him in the bubble bath, at last letting him get reacquainted formally with her slippery boobs. Her expert hand-job ended the playtime. She dried and dressed him for his journey home.

------------------------------------

Willy loitered in the lobby, perusing the student award plaques and portraits of past housemothers. He let his chauffer wait outside while he concluded his business with Ms. Smith and the Total Woman Academy. Ms. Smith drew silently to his side and Willy sensed rather than saw or heard her presence. Without breaking his gaze, he spoke aside to her.

"Good morning, Ms. Smith. Thank you for hosting another lovely interview weekend. It has been both wonderful and challenging. All of the candidates proved worthy of TWA's well-earned reputation. I have come to a most difficult decision.

"Michaela would be an excellent choice. Her trim body would be a delightful addition to my special office staff. And her investment proposal seemed very promising.

"Moori was cuddly to hold, a talented sex-mate and her joy of life with its ecstatic moments very memorable. Even now, I can't stop thinking about the fun and profits we might share.

"Ah, but, Maureen... That is another story and I want that story to continue. I want to offer her this quarter's Executive Assistant Graduate Intern position. How soon would she be available to start her duties?"

Ms. Smith lauded her concurrence to his selection.

"I think you have made an excellent choice, Willy. I will inform her of your selection. Maureen has finished all of her final exams and is ready to leave us. I only ask that you allow her to return for the formal graduation ceremonies with the rest of her class. Otherwise, she can start immediately if you wish."

"Yes, please... right away will be very good. Her predecessor in the position is leaving today. Please send Maureen to my office tomorrow morning for her induction ritual. Formal office attire is required which include the usual access simplicities and lingerie omissions."

Ms. Smith promised to see to everything. With business concluded, Wily walked away to his limousine.

The chauffer held the rear door as Willy carefully ducked inside. Misty was within, dressed for her upcoming long flights to China and her anticipated reunion with her factory manager paramour. She wore her chic powder blue travel suit with a silky high collar white top. The overlying blazer had one button. The matching pencil skirt was very short, barely long enough to fit below her seated snug ass. She wore no hose over her plush toned legs; her feet were adorned with sensible strappy red heels. Her long black hair hung clean and neat; the bangs were exactly eyebrow length, freshly trimmed. Muted eye shadow and light red lipstick highlighted her face with its prominent cheekbones and elongated eyes.

Willy saw that Misty's expression was solemn. She had greatly enjoyed her year of service as his Executive Assistant Graduate Intern and was sad to see it end. Willy was also a little melancholy about her leaving but knew Misty's emerging future would unfold happily with her promising new love interest. Willy would benefit from their combined energies sustaining a profitable investment.

For Willy, it was part of his chosen life-style. The finest women imaginable cycled smoothly through his hands and his bed, an extraordinary arrangement that he fought to keep at emotional arm's distance. So it was that during Misty's limousine shuttle to the airport, he would take his final goodbye and good luck suck-and-fuck from this woman with the talented tongue and snug little cunt. 'Let the farewells begin' he thought.

With a sneer grin, he wrapped his hand behind her neck and drew her face to his crotch. Her hands worked quickly to unzip and free his cock. Her lips opened and she tasted the real Willy one last time. Willy let her slurp his erection as he watched her head bob and her uncovered thighs gyrate in time on the leather seat beside him. He would soon thrust his stimulated cock into her tight pussy nestled between those talented legs. He intended to honor her womb with his personal award of a parting gift.

As he lay back, his eyes closed. Delighting in Misty's divine duties, his mind wandered to a nigh future scene. Therein, Maureen was being inaugurated into his internship program, her red-haired head bobbing dream-like in his lap in lieu of the black-haired one at present. His erection got extra hard at that thought. It was time to reposition Misty for seated penetration and close out this chapter before turning the page.

He pulled Misty's head up by the hair. She rose and wiped back the strands cascading her face. She scrambled aboard his lap, pulling her tight hemmed skirt high enough to clear her crotch as she eased aside her panties. His cock plunged deep in her cunt.

Soon enough, Willy jetted into Misty his very personal adieu. She preened Willy before kissing him fondly one last time. He dropped her at the airport and then headed homeward to prepare a proper reception for Maureen, Misty's successor as his Executive Assistant Graduate Intern.

The Wheel of Life continued to turn for this Special Pledge Contributor of the Total Woman Academy.

----------------------------------