Total Woman Excursions 02

Story Info
Winter Wonderland: St. Valentine’s Day, Feebie.
2k words
4.31
10.2k
4

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers

It was an elegant soiree. The St Valentine's Day dinner was served with the finest crystal and china at the Total Woman Excursions' formal dining room: ordures, wine, raw oysters (of course), light salads, gazpacho, poultry and seafood entrées, steamed vegetables: a healthy repasse for healthy lifestyles.

The tuxedoed and gowned partygoers mingled in a post dinner gathering sipping champagne, eating strawberries dipped in chocolate and admiring the scantily clad cocktail waitresses serving them. Cupid and St Valentine were on full-time duty tonight but it was easy work considering the attractions on display. Upon booking this event, each male guest had been assigned a facility female host guide. However, consensual tradeoffs, permanent or temporary, were permissible. The gentlemen perused the buffet of beauty and dropped hints to their fellow guests of possible exchanges.

A red haired woman was laughing with two gentlemen at some comment. She wore a low cut floor length gown with side leg slits that revealed more than concealed her voluptuous body when she moved. Another young lady wore a simple black velvet backless cocktail dress. Her straight blond hair was parted in the middle and hung in three falls, one broad over the exposed back and two over her braless breasts which swayed invitingly beneath the dress when she stepped about in her high heels.

Wynn stood beside Feebie, his assigned host guide. Her red sequined dress had a large heart shaped cut out over her bodice, exposing a grand view of her cleavage. They were chatting with another couple and Wynn dropped hints about a temporary exchange for later in the evening. The other gentleman was totally enthralled with his host guide and was reluctant to give her up for anytime at all. The gentleman's host guide was shorter than the statuesque Feebie but well proportioned. Feebie sensed Wynn's desire and leaned in to whisper quickly in the other host guide's ear. She smiled, cast a glance at Wynn and nodded.

Strolling away to other parts of the gathering, Wynn asked "What was that about?"

"Never mind for now; I'll tell you later." Feebie replied.

Wynn and Feebie continued to mingle as they moved towards the grand staircase in the entrance hall. A few couples took their leave and began ascending to the upper guest suites. Wynn watched the enamored male climb the stairs, his host guide hand-in-hand. They stopped at the mezzanine landing and, with a brief pause, regarded the remaining guests below. The anxious gentleman turned and pulled his stumbling high heeled host guide after him to their suite door, opened it, pushed her through and slammed it behind him.

Wynn strolled with Feebie to the staircase, climbed to the suite level and they entered his suite. Feebie stood silently, looked expectantly at Wynn. He walked to her and lifting her arm high, used her hand to turn her in a slow 360 pirouette. The red sequined dress sparkled in the soft lights. Her back was completely exposed from her neck clasp to the bit of ass cleavage peaking above the cloth stretched low across her hips, showing that the outfit would not accommodate undergarments. Her black wavy hair hung just below her shoulders. Turning her to face him, Wynn reached underneath the tumbling waves of hair, searching for the neck clasp. Feebie lay her hands on Wynn's hips, helping to steady her body on the high heels while Wynn rummaged for the dress closure. As his fingers found the hooks, Feebie's lips found his and she embraced Wynn in a breath stopping full mouth kiss. Wynn's fingers stopped fiddling as he took in the sensual lip lock.

Feebie eased back with a few lip pecks and pushed Wynn a half step back. His fingers finished their work and he held the dress panels high and sideways. With a brief pause, he let go and the top of the dress draped inside out below Feebie's waist. As expected, the dress design disallowed undergarments and Feebie's teasing peak-a-boo cleavage was now on full display. The globes were firm but round with a hint of sag. In a word, marvelous; and marvel Wynn did. Her nipples were already aroused from the kissing.

Wynn lifted his hands to cradle his fingers beneath the masses. Feebie covered Wynn's hands with hers and encouraged his kneading explorations. He thumbed her nipples and the nubs grew more prominent. He liked the color contrast between the deep red of the areoles and the clear ivory of her skin.

Wynn slid his hands behind her back, searching this time for the waist clasp in the back. He readily found it and popped the snap. The zipper gave him trouble. As Feebie leaned in and reached back to assist, her breasts pressed into Wynn's chest. She yanked the zipper down and it loosened the dress waist band enough to slide on down her legs and pool at her ankles. Again, as expected, the dress design disallowed undergarments. But unexpectedly, Feebie wore no stockings; her legs were that smooth and toned. Wynn knelt to gather the stylish dress from the floor. Standing, he held it up and Feebie moved away to drape it carefully over a chair.

Wynn stood still as Feebie returned. She reached out and loosed his tuxedo's bowtie. The jacket and cummerbund were next; then the cuff links and ruffled shirt. She kissed his lips before descending to her knees. The pants button and zipper whispered open and Wynn's pants circled his ankles. Feebie reached under the bunched pant cuffs to untie the shoe laces. Wynn lifted one leg and then the other as Feebie removed pants, sox and shoes in one sweeping motion.

Rising, Feebie wrapped her arm in his and guided Wynn to the satin sheeted bed. Sitting on the edge, Wynn lay back and rested sideways in the bed. Feebie tugged at his boxers' waist band and Wynn lifted his hips in permission for the cloth to be pulled down and off his legs.

Having prepared Wynn for the task at hand, Feebie took the task in hand and stroked slowly. Wynn was firm but not hard. Further measures were required. Feebie leaned in and, holding his cock upright, pecked a kiss on the tip. The tip of her tongue probed the tip of his dick. Her lips travelled down to but not over the rim.

Wynn was harder now. Feebie looked up to see Wynn's expression. His eyes were closed, his face calm and his breathing steady. Good; a relaxed Wynn would be easier to work with.

She rose up on the bed to get a better angle. Her lips opened wider and she slid them down the shaft full distance in one slow stroke. That got a low moan out of Wynn. Encouraged, Feebie rolled her tongue from side to side around his shaft as she slid up and down. Wynn was now as hard as Feebie figured he was going to get.

Throwing one leg across, she straddled Wynn's hips and placed him at the entrance to her cunt. Lying forward, hugging her boobs hard into his chest, she pushed the saliva wetted cylinder into her opening. Her arms hugged him tight around the neck. Her hips worked strokes on his cock.

Wynn lay quietly accepting the caresses. Feebie's magic was working its spell. Too soon, he felt his nerves tingle at the extremities and they grew more electric as the sparks moved toward the center. He tried to slow their progress by moving his hips with hers, reducing the depth of the strokes, but to no avail.

Wynn's breathing quickened as he uttered visceral growls. The orgasm slammed into his prostate and propelled his semen up and out into Feebie's receptive vagina. She felt its arrival and hugged Wynn's neck tighter and tongued his ear. Wynn was choked by the power of her grip. He almost passed out.

Wynn awakened as if from a twilight sleep. The ceiling glowed with moonlight, his chest felt heavy; he smelled musk and his cock was warm. With further consciousness he found himself in the arms of and under a naked woman. The softness against his chest bespoke a voluptuous woman. She stirred and raised her head looking in his eyes. Her eyes were blue and beautiful.

"Are you back with me now?" Feebie asked.

"Back and happy to be here." He quipped. He bucked his hips once and felt his softened cock rub against her quim. Feebie rose further and rolled off Wynn, grabbing the sheet and covering him to reduce the chance of a too quick cool down. Wynn put his arms behind his head and stared at the ceiling. 'Good Valentine's Day' he thought. It was past midnight. He fell back into sleep.

Wynn felt the bed quiver with a body getting in. Feebie must be returning from a preening break. He felt her warmth sidle up to his side. Her breasts pressed his arm. Her hand covered his cock, causing it to sprout with the start of an erection. Her finger tips lightly scratched along the shaft. The sprout grew. He lay quietly, having learned that Feebie could read a man's sensual signals and knew what to do. He closed his eyes. His cock was hefty enough now for Feebie to use palm and fingers to encircle it.

When the strokes produced the vital size necessary, Feebie rose up and threw a leg over. Sitting upright, she placed Wynn properly and pressed down. Wynn rested his hands on her knees and thighs. Feebie did the work, moving her hips up and down. She leaned forward to prop her hands on his shoulders, her boobs swaying free between them. Wynn took the invitation and palmed her breasts. The globes felt different, fuller and spongier beneath the skin, easier to knead.

A cloud parted and extra moon glow entered the room, illuminating the scene. Wynn was surprised by the sight. It wasn't Feebie; it was the enthralled gentleman's host guide that Feebie had whispered to. This was the arrangement she had made; he had forgotten about it until now.

Releasing the globes, Wynn watched the nipples move without pause. Wynn's temporary companion was shorter and fuller in body but no less enthusiastic in her wish to please her partner. Her red hair sashayed across her back. She used long strokes, short strokes, rotations of her hips and short pauses, dragging Wynn's knob along every inch of her velvety sleeve. Wynn was unable to continue laying passive and pushed his hips in counter rhythm. Recovering from the surprise, he now delighted in the fulfillment of his wish. He was fucking his fantasy or rather she was fucking him, doing most of the labor.

And she liked it as well. Wynn heard her moan, then gasp, breathing louder as she came closer to her own gratification. That very belief, that Wynn was providing pleasure to his fantasy fuck, got Wynn more aroused. Sex is a mental as much as a physical act. Wynn may have been large and hard but he now pictured his cock so large that he touched all the places inside the woman's womb at once.

His temporary companion cried out in orgasm, clamping hard on the fleshy shaft embedded in her core. That pulled Wynn's trigger and, with a roar, he fired off rapid bursts of cum. The lovers were locked in an elevated arch as Wynn involuntarily lifted his hips during his orgasm. As his breath returned, Wynn set back down into the sheeted mattress. The woman lay on his chest and suckled his neck. Wynn caressed her ass. His cock deflated and fell out. He fell into an exhausted asleep, again.

Sunlight broke across the bed. Wynn awoke alone. The door opened and a naked Feebie entered. Her makeup was smeared and her hair disheveled. Feebie entered the suite's bathroom to preen. She emerged renewed and crawled into Wynn's bed. She kissed his cheek and whispered "Did you enjoy the swap?"

Wynn nodded and kissed her lips. "Thank you for being so considerate."

He wanted to ask about her tryst with the gentleman. Was the state of her makeup and hair upon return an indication of the vigor and enthusiasm of her temporary guest? He decided he was more contented with his own memories of Feebie minus the intrusion of another man's activities.

Total Woman Excursions was all about the guest's comfort and satisfaction. He would come again. He deliberated on his next chance to schedule a booking.

bhuff
bhuff
374 Followers