Total Woman Excursions 07

Story Info
Spring Fever: Summer Solstice, Joan.
1.2k words
4.63
8.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spence gasped for breath but didn't stop. They had walked several miles through the forested trails and had now started to climb the ridge. Joan was leading and Spence followed her waggling shorts over trim buttocks. Spence was pleased with the motivation to keep the pace and keep Joan in sight.

Today was Summer Solstice, the solar zenith occurring at exactly 1:22 PM. Joan and Spence would honor the occurrence from the utmost point available, closest to the sun. They were hiking to the high vista overlooking the resort valley owned by Total Woman Excursions.

The trail led upward towards the lookout atop the mountain. The trail was not used often and several stretches required the trekkers to clamber up the path between protruding boulders. Spence helped Joan ahead of him by boosting her butt. She would lean down from above, showing cleavage and a nipple flash down the loose teeshirt collar, as she pull him up by the hand to a face-full of teeshirt covered boobs.

Near the summit, the grade eased and Joan stretched the lead. Spence was feeling the tension in his legs. Thankfully, the rustic guardrail and bench at the high point came into view. Joan headed for them. Spence hobbled in, bending over and massaging his calves. Joan put a hand on his bent over back. Her braless boobs hung down inside the teeshirt.

"Trouble with cramps, sweety?"

"Yeah, maybe. You are a hard, but pleasant, act to follow. I may have pushed it a little too much." He stared down her open collar at the hanging beauties.

"Lay down on the bench. Maybe I can help."

Spence complied and Joan gripped and ungripped his calf muscles, encouraging more blood circulation.

"Any better?"

"Not yet."

Joan gripped and squeezed his butt muscles through his shorts. She took off his sneakers and rolled his toes and arches. Spence felt the cramps ease somewhat.

"That's a little better" he said.

Joan worked Spence's legs some more. She had him sit on the bench with his legs flat out in front. She sat behind him, mashing her mounds into his back, as she helped him lean forward into a stretch. Spence maintained that position for a long time, feeling the pleasant softness mold against him through the two thin teeshirts, hers and his.

Joan reached forward around his torso and gripped his top thigh muscles, kneading them and rubbing along their length. Her hands furtively rubbed the insides, thumbs brushing his groin. Her chin rested on his left shoulder. Her sweeps got bolder, rubbing his khaki covered genitals. The cramps were going away but why mention it. This was pretty pleasant. He pressed back into Joan's boobs.

Joan rose off the bench and went to the rustic wood railing at the edge of the cliff. She turned her head slowly, looked up at the sun, then left and right across the panorama. Far below was the resort facility, appearing as a miniature village with lodging, pool and sports grounds surrounding it. The surrounding unimproved lands buffered the resort from nosy neighbors and the frantic faraway highway on the horizon. The wind swirled among the trees, singing nature's praises. Soaring birds danced on the thermal updrafts. Butterflies flitted from flower to flower just beyond the rail.

Joan leaned her arms on the rail and said "Beautiful sight, isn't it?"

Spence sat up on the bench, surveyed Joan's trim ass in the silky shorts and said "Sure is."

Joan leaned further in, resting her elbows and boobs on the rail, chin in hands. Spence got up and strolled over behind her, bumping her butt with his groin, mashing in. His hands went around her body and slipped between the rail and her teeshirted nipples. He cupped her hanging breasts, kneading them. Spence revolved his groin on her ass. Joan glanced back, returned her gaze to the vista and let him continue.

Message sent, message received, message accepted. He put his chin on her back, resting his head and continuing the manipulations. He also took in the valley view. The scenery was peaceful and calming.

Spence pulled one hand away from her boob and put it inside the loose leg of her shorts, tunneling for her labia. It was soft, warm and moist, barely covered by a narrow strip of the thong underwear. He probed under the fabric, pushed it aside, acquiring tactile contact, finger skin to cunt skin.

Rearing back, Spence's other hand unbuttoned his snap and lowered his zipper, spreading the khaki flaps. His tumescent meat found free air. He maneuvered it pass the silky loose leg opening and put the tip against the oily labia, pressing forward. The knob easily slipped in. His cock being well wedged, Spence's hand was free for other duties and he placed both around on Joan's belly. He moved them upward, resuming his tit cupping under the teeshirt, on the bare nipples, pinching them.

Joan leaned back and braced herself with her hands on the rail. Spence pulled her into his chest, peeking over her shoulder. He pushed his hips and buried his cock in her cunt. They started a counterstroke, long and slow, careful not to let him fall out. His knob was brushing all the length of her tunnel.

Spence regarded the pleasant view. He felt great, fucking a beautiful woman, looking out on the world, fondling her boobs. Joan kept looking forward but she moaned and whimpered when his rim rubbed past her G-spot. Spence just stroked, grunting at the bottom of each thrust, giving an extra bump before backing out.

Joan leaned up higher and locked her elbows. The noises of the wind and bird calls competed with the noises of their coupling. Their volume rose as their heat built. Spence was panting, getting closer to his summit on the summit. Joan was breathing deeper. She sensed Spence's impending eruption and twisted her head back, imploring his kiss. He leaned in and their lips locked. He gave a muffled growl, Joan moaned into his mouth and Spence poured his solar offering into Joan's alter. It was precisely 1:22 PM, Summer Solstice.

Joan stayed braced on the rail as Spence bowed over her back. They inched down from their high climax, standing on the edge of the high terrain. Spence backed out of her cunt and shorts. She turned and helped him to put his cock back in his shorts. They sat on the bench, recovering some energy for the hike back.

On the descent, Spence led them through the steep rough part of the trail, turning to lend Joan a hand down the chasms, catching her chest to chest if she slipped. On the lower, more level path, they strolled hand in hand through the cleared sports areas surrounding the main facility. A brief summer shower drenched them. They continued on, Joan's breasts jostling in the wet stretched teeshirt, her nipples aroused by the cool rain and prominently displayed through the translucent shrouds. In Spence's room, they stripped the wet clothes, showered away the chills and played in a warm spray. Joan gave Spence a soapy handjob.

Joan stayed with Spence through the mid-summer night. When he awoke in the dark, she reached out and found him half-aroused, only mid-erect on this midsummer night. She licked and lapped it into fullness, then rolled Spence on top of her, into the cradle of her open thighs. She placed him for entry and he helped out by plunging in. They thrust and rocked, deep and shallow, until Spence felt the inevitable rush and bellowed his satisfaction. Lying beside Joan in the bed at Total Woman Excursions, Spence figured, all in all, this was a pretty good start to his summer.