Total Woman Vignettes 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing with the restrained buxom beauty had gotten to Ned. He didn't feel the need for more rest. He was already imagining the feel of Rosiya's tight cunt swallowing his cock and her slippery sheened mounds squiggling beneath his chest. Rosiya had been tied down for a few hours now. Ned wanted to be gentlemanly and finish her run-through in a reasonable time, after which they both could rest from the ordeal. Tossing aside the soiled towels, Ned hopped onto the massage table.

Rosiya's face brightened with the knowledge that her best chance to show off her abilities was about to commence. Despite the length of time on the table, her energies had not been expended by either the blowjob or titjob. Until now, Rosiya had been a passive receptacle of Ned's energy and juices. Her time to shine had come.

Ned braced above her, knees between her spread thighs, hands either side of her head. He dipped in for a quick kiss, tasting his cum residue, but not minding it since it was his own. He waited in that position, letting Rosiya fully prepare for their genital hookup. His cock waggled as he flexed his body. Rosiya smiled, nodded and raised her heels to his ass, pulling him in. Ned lined up and sank the distance.

Rosiya helped pulled Ned tight inside, pressing with her heels on his butt cheeks. She rotated her hips, brushing his tip against her cervix. Ned almost sprang back when that happened. Rosiya ramped up the game. She pulled him in even tighter, clamping her thighs, locking Ned into her continued tip brushes. She compressed her cunt walls in ripples, the fleshy sleeve massaging Ned's corona and shaft.

Rosiya had performed these thrilling caresses on a multitude of sex mates. She had perfected the technique over time and her men had gone wild from the sensations. Rosiya could manipulate and handle them vaginally even with her body tightly bound. Rosiya smiled, knowing Ned's hyper-sensitized knob was receiving the elite treatment it deserved.

Ned's willpower crumpled with the phenomena. His torso collapsed onto Rosiya's body. Sensing his slackening of the brace position, she knew she had effectively taken command of the situation. She braced her back and ass against the table and athletically squirmed beneath Ned. Rosiya was a mélange of motion. She continued the vaginal caresses. She rotated her hips to jog his shaft and wipe the corona along her walls, yet tickling his tip whenever he was deep. She rolled her glossy boobs against his chest, sending tingles through both their nipples.

Ned was amazed at her strength and flexibility. Even though on the bottom, Rosiya was doing all the work; supporting him, massaging him, caressing and compressing him, all without using her bound hands. She was even directing the facial contacts, begging Ned to kiss her, sucking his tongue, then swiping inside his mouth, hands free. He simply lay quiescent with his head elevated, only holding onto the table enough to stay centered on top of her as she built his heat.

Rosiya recognized the apex of Ned's ardor had been reached when he arched his back, closed his eyes and opened his mouth to yell. She clamped down hard on his prick, hard enough to actually feel the sperm pulses driving up the shaft. He went mindlessly numb and ejaculated his warm essence deep in her womb. Rosiya was still trying to capture his lips and bobbed her head up but Ned's arched back held his lips higher than she could reach. Ned finally detented and dropped relaxed, drained and bedazzled on Rosiya's soft warm body. He laid his head next to hers as he waited for his depleted dick to tumble out.

Rosiya whispered to Ned. "Was that an acceptable demonstration, ma Cherie? Did I pass the test?"

Ned simply groaned. Rosiya decided that was a 'Yes'.

"If you can manage to get down and detach me, we can relax in a bubble bath and get you cleaned up. Zena said she has more uses for you yet today."

Ned groaned. Rosiya took that for an 'Okay'. Ned crawled off and removed Rosiya's wrist constraints. She sat up and flexed her muscles and joints to reinvigorate the blood flow. Ned stumbled to the bathroom. He was all set to soak his weary cock and balls in a warm soothing bath. Rosiya toddled after him. She was all set to augment his recovery in any way she could.

-----------------------

Zena had Ned seated back in her office. They discussed his previous two sessions and Ned put his official recommendations in the computer files. As far as he was concerned, Total Woman Academy should hire them both. Zena was nodding her head as she said that she would give that due consideration. She leaned back and let the silence fill the air. Ned sat patiently as Zena watched him.

"You look tired all, old boy. Do you want a break before your next assignment?"

Ned was actually feeling his age but he was also feeling his oats. "Who are you calling old?"

Zena laughed and let it go.

"Just kidding. You'll get a break anyway. I am sending you to the airport in the limousine to meet two scholarship transfer students from Scandinavia. Take them to the Junior facility. They are reported to be proficient at mid-Junior level with tactile, vaginal and oral skills. Do the usual evaluation assessment steps to confirm that. If they are as good as reported, we might advance them to the Senior Facility right away. Their Pledge Contributor sponsor wants them back to their home country in no later than two years. He has career opportunities waiting for them if and when they graduate. Any questions?"

Ned couldn't think of any. He shuffled out to the waiting limousine and looked forward to his nap on the way to the airport.

--------------------------

Ned stood beside the chauffer who was holding a hand-card printed with 'TWA'. Twin tornados of platinum blondness skittered out of the security exit and spied the sign. They skipped towards Ned, giggling, then calmed to a respectable presentation mode until Ned acknowledged their arrival. Ned looked them over. Long spandex-suited legs poked below bulky cable knit sweater coats. Each girl wore her straight hair in a rubber-band ponytail with face framing bangs touching the eyebrows. Blue eyes and rosy high cheeks completed Ned's first impression.

"God, we're finally here! America! Are you Ned?"

He extended a hand in greeting and the pair pushed past it to buzz his cheeks instead. Ned looked around; there was no luggage. No time to pack, they told him.

"We just got back to our college dorm from a ski weekend and were told we had been accepted as transfer students to TWA. We have dreamed of coming here for years. We ran straight to the airport and barely caught our flight. They assured us the Academy would issue us the necessary uniforms for the resident program.

Ned thought 'Uniforms? Yeah, thong panties and high heels for class and lab work, sneakers for the gym, suntan lotion for the pool deck... that would be all the uniform they would see or need.' His cock thickened at the visuals.

Ned pondered the next steps. Immigration: check! Baggage claim: check! Customs: check! There seemed nothing further for them at the airport. The quartet found the TWA limousine in the car-park and clamored in. Ned faced forward, the girls faced him backwards. The chauffer closed the privacy window between the compartments and drove off onto the interstate for the long journey to the Total Woman Academy.

Ned offered the girls refreshments which they declined. The blondes chattered with excitement. They introduced themselves as Norwegian college students, forestry and fisheries majors. They had applied for transfers everywhere, desperate to see the larger world, disappointed by their lack of success. Then word arrived that TWA was offering them full scholarships with room and board. They rushed right to the plane, packing no luggage, still wearing their après-ski garb. Their names were Heidi and Hilda.

Ned was dressed in linen shirt and gym shorts. The car's thermometer was set to a comfortable 80F. The twins were dressed for snow skiing, not summertime. They doffed their cable knit sweaters. They wore stretchy spandex under-suits, fitted to their bodies like a thin second skin. Their well-formed breasts were rounded humps on their chests with two centering pop-up nipples; the cameltoes were pulled in tight. The temperate stayed the same in the car but rose in Ned. Still too warm, the twins lowered the suits' front zippers far enough to expose cleavage, bellybutton and the promise of pink.

Ned mentally approved the clothing rearrangement and began to ponder how to initiate the blonde into their evaluation assessments during the long journey ahead. His mind rambled through many ideas. Which one was the best one for him to put into play? He decided to start at the beginning.

"Have you two been briefed on the TWA curriculum program?"

Heidi volunteered what she knew so far. "We know it's a live-in facility that teaches intelligence, beauty and poise. We will continue our academic studies online to attain undergraduate degrees. The uniform code is strict and mandatory. We will participate extensively in one-on-one coaching and tutoring by dedicated staff."

Hilda broke in when Heidi took a breath. "Sometimes guest coach tutors are scheduled to give us even more intensive and extensive lessons. We must pass evaluation assessments in all three concentrations before advancing to the next grade level."

Ned nodded and said that seemed to be the gist of it. He went on to elaborate on the types of activities included in the beauty and poise curriculums. He was very specific about the roles of the students, the staff coach tutors and the guest coach tutors. He watched the twins become more thrilled and enthralled by the tales of eroticism intended to be a part of their imminent future. Ned saw their enthusiasm and figured it was time to move the program along. He pointed at their body suits.

"As you said, the TWA dress code is very strict. This limousine is a TWA facility. That means you both are 'out-of-uniform'."

Ned retrieved two black satin clinch sacks and handed them to the girls. They opened them to find matching red thong bikini bottoms and fashionable sequined strappy heels, their new standard TWA facility uniform.

"Those bodysuits are too warm for this environment anyway. Go ahead and change; you'll be more comfortable."

Heidi and Hilda turned the scraps of fabric in their hands, fingered the row of sequins along the shoe straps and giggled gaily. They peeled off the body suits. Ned got his first look at the magnificence of their nudity. They truly were twins in almost every detail: sculpted bodies, shaved vulva, medium athletic style tits with rosy pert nipples. Twisting as they pulled on the tiny thongs, Ned was introduced to their full fleshy pinkness. The twins simultaneously bent forward to strap on the heels; their breasts hung firm but soft, jiggling in unison as they struggled with the small silver buckles. They sat back, attentive to Ned's next disclosure.

"As you know, evaluation assessments are required to determine which poise level you have attained. It would be unfair to you and your classmates to place you higher than what would be appropriate to your existing proficiencies."

Ned paused for effect. The twins were hanging on his every word.

"We will arrive at the junior facility this evening. The junior students learn and practice oral skills. They have already been through the freshmen level tactile stimulation training and gained expertise in sophomore level vaginal control. This afternoon, my duty is to confirm that you have the same tactile and vaginal skills as our promoted sophomores. En route, we will perform the necessary evaluation assessments."

Ned didn't bother to await their acknowledgement or concurrence. He pulled off his shirt and shorts, sitting nude on the facing seat.

"We will begin with your understanding of male erogenous and stimulation zones. You will take turns identifying my sensory points by kissing that spot. Don't touch my cock or balls; that's too obvious. Show me what you know about other areas."

Heidi went first, kissing Ned on the lips, a logical beginning. Hilda leaned forward and nip kissed an earlobe then settled back. Heidi popped forward again and buzzed his neck; Hilda followed that with a peck the tip of Ned's nose. Heidi tongue kissed one of Ned's nipples; Hilda copycatted the other. On and on they went, lower and lower, alternately performing navel tongue pokes, multi-pecking on inner thighs, licking knee hollows. After a while, Ned's stiff cock waved for attention like an eager school student.

Which one would he choose for the first vaginal Evaluation Assessment? Both, he decided. He motioned them to join him either side in the rear seat.

The twins hopped across the space and snuggled next to Ned. Without much prompting, they promptly continued the touch game. Besides cheeks buzzes, all of Ned's identified touch points were getting retouched... and stroked, brushed, caressed, fingered. A snickering Heidi held her ringed thumb and forefinger around Ned's raging erection as a giggling Hilda used a fingertip planted on his cocktip to move it around like a game controller joystick.

Ned had a hand between each pair of thighs, cupping the twins' thong swathed vulvas, probing under the fabric into juicy pink tunnels with his waggling long fingers. The twins were softly sighing as they played with Ned.

Heidi was hot and ready. Undirected, she suddenly swung a leg over; pulled aside her juice dampened thong and waggled her butt to get alignment. Hilda held Ned straight and ready. Contact established, Heidi lowered her ass and engulfed Ned's rod. Heidi and Ned let out a mutual astonished whimper as she descended. It was heavenly.

Hilda helped. She continued to caress exposed skin on both partners as Heidi rose and fell, kissed and nuzzled. Ned's hands were busy with Heidi's boobs. Heidi's hands were fingering Ned's neck hairs. The trio was a cacophony of touch and sound. Inevitably, the tune reached its climax when Ned sprayed spunk deep in Heidi's cunt. She collapsed against him, hand trapped boobs pressing into his chest as she gusted out her own pleasure in Ned's cry-out opened mouth. Hilda lightly caressed the coach and student until they emerged from the ecstasy. Skitters continued to dance about their bodies in a pleasant afterglow.

------------------------------

Ned was scrunched in his seat. The twins rested their heads on his shoulders, finger walking all over his legs, arm, chest and groin. He felt the wearying effects of testing three virile women within the last few days and Hilda anxiously awaited her turn. There wasn't enough time for her evaluation assessment before their arrival at the Junior facility. The twins were very efficient as a sensuous tag team. Ned needed to hand them off to his own tag team. He called Zena and informed her that they were about to arrive at the junior facility and explained the situation. She agreed to make the arrangements.

The limousine drew up before the Junior facility. The hydraulics hissed as the limo's automatic rear door opened. Mrs. Jones, the Housemother, was waiting at the entrance. Heidi and Hilda swept up their bundle of body suits and sweaters but Ned stopped them.

"Leave them here; everything you truly need during your stay will be provided by the Academy."

They dropped the ski clothes and alighted into the night air, clad solely in damp thongs and high heels. Mrs. Jones warmly beckoned to them.

"Heidi and Hilda, welcome to America and the Total Woman Academy. I'm your housemother, Mrs. Jones, and your classmates are waiting just inside to meet you and get you settled in. Come along."

Mrs. Jones took a hand from each and led them to a side parlor. A dozen young women of all shapes, sizes, tones and ethnicities, dressed exactly like the twins, waited for them. It was Topless Tuesday at the Junior facility and thongs and heels were the proscribed uniform of the day. The girls gathered into a giggling gaggle as they introduced themselves and tittered warm welcomes.

Mrs. Jones gave the assembled females permission to take the twins on a short sightseeing circuit. If they hurried they could see their dorm rooms, meet their respective roommates and check out the costumes and uniforms already provided in their closets. They might even get a quick view of the classrooms, dining room, gym and pool before returning. The tour group needed to be back in half an hour for the twins' formal initiation into the TWA poise curriculum. The Juniors took the twins on a whirlwind tour, assuring them there would be plentiful time later for more in depth inspection.

The cluster returned to the parlor to find Mrs. Jones accompanied by two athletic mature men dressed in sandals, gym shorts and tee-shirts. The students stood in a respectful semi-circle before the three older adults. Heidi and Hilda stood attentively in the center space. Mrs. Jones laid out the next steps.

"The Total Woman Academy curriculum consists of three pillars: intelligence, beauty and poise.

"For intelligence, you will continue your university studies online to achieve a useful college degree. We expect you to graduate with academic honors, so study hard and do well.

"As to beauty, you both have an excellent base to work with and during your stay with us, you will learn how to veil any minor blemishes and radiate your natural vitality for an even more stunning image.

"Poise will set you apart from all others in the outside world. Poise is the runway model's strides and poses. It's the self-confidence of proper manners. It's the engagement of all of your capacities to make another person feel wanted and appreciated. Sensuous capabilities are a key ingredient. Our mental and physical exercises will free your mind from unfounded social inhibitions.

"Ned began your poise evaluation assessments on the limousine ride from the airport. But he has been over-worked lately and needs rest. These two gentlemen are TWA coach-tutors. They will continue to determine your admittance point into the poise curriculum.

"Heidi, this is Karl. Hilda, this is Caleb. You will go with them now to continue your Evaluation Assessments."

Heidi stepped towards Karl, extending her hand in a smile filled greeting. An unsmiling Karl closed the distance and took her hand in a secure grip. "Come with me" he brusquely commanded.

Karl whirled her about and briskly crossed the parlor. Heidi was towed behind him as she strutted to keep up in her heels. Her platinum hair cascaded, her lively boobs bobbled and her pert ass oscillated. The semi-circle parted hurriedly to allow passage; some of the girls showed worrisome expressions, others tinges of jealousy. Karl was known to be a vigorous and stern coach tutor. Everyone had dissimilar penchants for coarse erotic activity. But, regardless, every student found Karl's distinctive style of evaluation assessments instructive and exhilarating.

Hilda watched her harried sister leave the room and then turned her nervous attention to Caleb. He stepped to her and took her hands softly in his. He leaned in and pecked her lips, lingering for a second kiss and a longer sweeter third one. His hand caressed her soft breast as he lingered on the last kiss.

"I am delighted to meet you, Hilda. Let's go to my suite where we can get more acquainted. I'm dying to savor the sensual charms you have so coyly unveiled to me here."

Caleb watched her eyes as he rubbed her nipple and cupped the mass. Hilda stood motionless, awaiting his commands.

Caleb motioned Hilda towards the parlor exit. "Shall we?" He guided her out of the parlor with a palm patting her sashaying pert derriere.

The students disbanded and left for their remaining scholastic obligations of the evening. On the way, several strolled by the Coach-Tutor suite from which emanated grunts and groans, whimpers and moans. Karl had begun Heidi's robust initiation to the Total Woman Academy poise curriculum.

12