Total Woman Vignettes 01a

Story Info
Total Woman Bluewater Maiden.
4.1k words
5
3.7k
00

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers

First Tuesday

Sam studied herself once more in the mirror. Captain Ron had decreed that she shouldn't traipse through the guest spaces in her overalls. Glamour and etiquette; heels, bikini, hair, and makeup. A presentation at his cabin door that would fire him up quickly, something that would shorten the foreplay.

She hoped the sensuous details reflected in the mirror met the skipper's expectations. She saw a tight camel toe in red bikini bottoms, tits overflowing the Wonderbra top, makeup, hair, gold hoop earrings, a thin gold chain at waist with a small red bauble dangling towards her pussy and the ubiquitously mandated red high heels. She daubed her cleavage, neck, and bellybutton with a flowery but subtly musky perfume, hoping it would please his olfactory senses and elevate his arousal. As ready as she thought she could be, she departed for her rendezvous with the ship's commander.

Sam sashayed through ship spaces, noting how the wandering alpha male guests and distracted shore crew ogled her revealed beauty. She slipped a sly smile of smugness, imaging that they barely recognized her without her greasy overalls and do-rag bandana.

Arriving at Captain Ron's cabin door, she drew a deep breath to settle the tickling tummy butterflies, exhaled her nervousness, and knocked.

"Permission to Enter?" she tentatively requested.

Captain Ron called from within, "Permission granted".

She opened the portal slowly, peeking only her dark-haired head into the Commander's spacious cabin. It was well equipped with a big bed and other furnishings, suitable for the commander's private space. Captain Ron sat waiting at room center wearing only a towel waist wrap, otherwise barefoot and bare-chested. She saw again that he was a physically fit man, toned muscles, and spare body hair. A thin gold chain hung around his neck with what looked like a jewelry box key. She knew that key's purpose but held her sentiments in check.

Captain Ron lazily motioned her forward. She stepped fully inside, a cautious pause to let her man take in her presentation. Her boobs jiggled as she twisted to close and lock the door. She resumed her bikini model stance.

Sam red bikini was the same color as the sexy dress she had worn on the previous Friday's shipboard auction. That dress had exposed lots of her body and had garnered the high bid she deserved and the feverish night of ecstasy she had earned. Captain Ron now saw much more of the woman's beauty and a small lump of lust caught in his throat, holding him speechless. He quietly motioned her closer.

She did a quarter turn on her heels and stood tall in profile. Her legs were towers of beauty, supporting her body with its proportional balance of curvy ass and tits. Her face showed little emotion, despite the return of the tummy butterflies.

She turned her head half towards him and a hand brushed back her hair to expose her left face and neck, the mutually recognizable signal of her budding sexual arousal for the Commander that was rapaciously looking her over.

His finger motioned a spin move and she lifted her arms outward as she pirouetted away slowly on the toes of her heels, toned muscles flexing beneath the smooth skin of her legs. The thong rear strap was buried between her ass cheeks and fully exposed her smooth half globes that were a transitory vision to behold as they rotated across his vision. After providing him a full panorama of her hourglass stature, she lowered her arms and returned to a neutral stance.

He stood, moving closer to her, a head above her height even in her heels. He strode a slow circle around her, examining her in detail.

Captain Ron mused: toned ass and legs, nice slim waist, long wavy hair that obscured much of her shoulders and upper back but still exposed her smooth skin over a muscularity stemming from her manual duties. He fathomed that she would be a lively and energetic mate in his fervent embrace.

He knelt down and inspected the high heels. He liked the ruby red color, decorated with little rows of sequins centered on the leather straps, and coordinated with the red color of her toenail polish. He recognized the footwear's special sturdy manufacture adored by TWA students and associates. The ankle buckle was a gold push snap with a hidden key lock. He clutched her foot and, using the key on his neck chain, locked the mechanisms on each shoe. He removed his chain suspended key and tossed it away to a far corner of the room. He might need it later but its function was finished for now.

Sam looked down when he touched her ankle and watched him lock the heels on her feet. She was accustomed to this macho preparation task. At TWA, many of the visiting Pledge Contributors played this game. The more gentlemanly assertion was that the ankle bondage added a touch of female vulnerability, subverting any resistance to the alpha male's dominion during sex. A cruder version she had heard often enough was that they 'found a bitch trussed in her high heels easier to rein in during a frenzied fuck.' Sam wondered which attitude Captain Ron was going to exhibit. But she really didn't as long as it was a true 'frenzied fuck'.

Standing again behind her, he pulled her wrists around and crooked her thumbs together. He ripped the Velcro bands on his waist wrap, dropping it to the floor. He laid his tumescent cock on her cupped fingers.

"Hold me."

Her cupped palms supported his shaft, her cupped fingertips held his scrotum. He commenced her disrobing while his manhood rested on her warm soft hands. He clicked open her bikini top back clasp. The strained straps snapped apart but the sidebands were pinned between her rearward curled biceps and ribcage, holding the tit covers mostly in place. Even still, her boobs were relieved of the cleavage squeezing support and drooped to resume a more natural shape inside the loosened cups.

Reaching around, he gripped the band between her breasts and pulled downward; the cups slid off and he got his first view across her shoulder of her exposed nipples, the broad disks, and stiff nubs boldly colored with makeup. He dropped the fistful of bikini top on the floor and hefted both her wonderful boobs in his hands, more than a handful each, soft, warm and pliable in his kneading grip.

He pulled her in, bracing her back to his chest. Sam flexed her back, pressing her boobs forward into his hands, her gaze finding his eyes looking back at her in the wall mirror. His fingers gripped harder and her eyes squinted at his manly grasp, welcoming his tacit prerogative as her boss and the man who would soon be banging her body to ecstasy.

"Caress my cock, Sam."

She adjusted one hand to circle the base of the shaft with thumb and index, still cupping his ball sack with the remaining fingers on that hand. Her other thumb and index formed a ring and she slid her velvety digits back and forth on his growing erection.

He left off her right tit to run his fingers up and down the captured cameltoe, sawing his middle finger in the cleft. The finger tunneled under the side of the cover, slipping between the moist membranes, poking inside, deeper, then deeper still until he had both joints buried. He wormed around until she uttered a startled 'Ohh' and he knew he had found her 'spot'.

'Good to know' he thought.

He left off her cunt and fiddled with the bikini bottom side clasps, briskly ripping off her thong in a mighty yank. She hopped once up on her toes at the sudden jolt of aggression. Captain Ron dropped the skimpy thong on the small pile of their other minimal garbs. His hands patted the round orbs of her ass. They bumped unintentionally against her stroking fingers on his full-sized hard-on. She continued working throughout the inadvertent interruption. He sensed she was ready to get on with the main event and he was most certainly ready as well.

Captain Ron pushed her ass forward and kept pushing until she crawled onto the bed. She rotated on her back and looked down her prone body to the man who had paused, hands on hips, to survey his impending fuck-mate. She coyly spread her knees, drawing her locked red heels closer to her butt. She pulled the brunette waves from behind her face, clutching the tresses as she stoically watched his face looking her naked body up and down. She unconsciously pushed her heels firmer into the mattress, bracing her legs to lift her pelvis up against his expected hard thrusts.

The foreplay was over and he crawled in between her legs. Leaning in, he aligned his hips and, without further ado, sank his hard meat fully into her moist channel. She closed her eyes and moaned at the swift invasion. Her hands left her head and surrounded his shoulders, pulling his upper body down to press her boobs. He laid more weight on her buoyant chest and his hands grabbed firm holds on her ass cheeks. She pressed her ear to his as the strokes began.

Captain Ron set a moderate pace, often tarrying to press their pubic mounds together with a stimulating wiggle. He played with the depth and rubbed his expanded corona on her pre-discovered 'spot'. Sam felt her nether nerves come alive and was brought nearly to orgasm. 'Too soon' she fretted. She tried to delay the culmination and purposely entered a twilight reverie. But she succumbed to the woman's procreative nature and her body convulsed in orgasm.

As the mental dimness faded and she came to life again, she found her man still slowly stroking, keeping his erection hard. She wanted more and rocked her hips in counterstroke to his cock, speeding him up, while working towards her next orgasm. She timed it perfectly and stayed lucid this time as he joined her ecstasy and filled her core with his manly procreative essence.

Cuddling away the remainder of the hour, they eventually alighted the bed and donned their shipboard compatible outfits. He retrieved the key and unlocked her heels.

Captain Ron had some instructions for their next week's session.

"Next week, wear some summery street clothes, like a horny vacationing bitch on the prowl for male companionship."

"Aye, Aye, Skipper."

-----

Second Tuesday

She arrived on time and, after requesting and being granted entry, stood in his cabin, patient and attentive, a neutral gaze and a relaxed posture. Her hands were lightly clasped across her waist. Captain Ron, having fully filled his eyes with her seductive image, rose from his chair. He was barefoot and bare-chested again, wearing only a pair of silk boxers.

He gave her the walk-around inspection, sliding his fingertips over her hips and ass. The smooth skin beneath the red silky sundress was even, unmarred by pantie straps. She skittered slightly at his touch, the tremor a sign of her enthusiasm for this return engagement.

He perused her cleavage, a deep valley between the full globes. Her breasts were unfettered under the single sheath covering, the hint of pokies through the flimsy cloth. He pecked her lips playfully and returned to his seat, a narrow plain wooden chair.

"Dance for me" he commanded.

She raised her arms to level and swayed her hips in a stepped rotation. Pausing as she faced away, she waggled her ass in his direction, peeking back over her shoulders through the gap in her long brunette tresses. She continued the turn and, with fluttering arms still spread out to the sides, stopped to face him. She shimmied her shoulders and her boobs jostled side to side, loose beneath her top.

She rotated quickly and bent at the waist, the dress hem riding up her thighs to expose the lower half of her ass and the bare puffy pussy framed by her toned thighs. She flaunted her flexibility by looking back between her spread legs, her hair draped on the floor. She saw him admiring the pose, gazing steadily on her lewd display. She reflected his delight with a broad inverted smile of her own. One set of fingers caressed up a thigh from the knee until her fingertips found the fleshy groove. She split the pink gash and rubbed little circles.

Captain Ron crooked a finger and wagged a 'Come Here' wiggle. Sam righted just enough to shuffle backward on her heels, small half steps, and closed the distance towards her man. She felt his knees bump the back of her calves and stopped. Between her feet, she saw her man's silk shorts drop to his ankles and he pawed them off. He was now seated naked behind her.

His hands pushed the dress higher on her ass and held her bare hips. She took over, lifted the hem, pulled the red sheath over her head and tossed it aside. A shake of her head swished her hair into a loose drape over shoulders and back. Captain Ron's nose was filled with the aura of flowery perfume emanating from her hair.

His hands guided her to straddle his lap and he pulled her back until her warm ass pressed against his abs. His right arm circled her waist, hugging her to his torso as the left hand cupped her right tit, his arm squashing the left one. His cock was engorged and strove to lever up into the cleft of her ass.

She leaned back against him and enjoyed the boob fondles. Her hair was trapped between them and she flexed her back just enough to flick the dark strands over his left shoulder. Her left arm circled behind his neck and she twisted her head until her lips found his ear.

Her other hand was not idle. She slinked it over his hugging arm and her fingers found her pussy. She massaged her clitoris. Captain Ron saw her self-pleasuring move and worked her nipples with his fingers. He moved back and forth between the puckered pair and had both nubs fully erect in a short time. Sam's moans gave him the encouragement he needed to follow through with this rarely sought after pose. He tilted his lips toward her face, kissed her succulent lips and whispered his desire.

"Put me in."

Her thighs scissored open and her hand fumbled between, finding his knob. He held her tighter around the waist, giving her stability to perform the task. She pointed his erection towards her gash and they managed enough wiggles to attain a shallow conjunction.

Sam took her man pleasuring role to heart. She rocked her hips, massaging his knob and the buried half shaft. Her fingers rubbed the exposed length and occasionally dipped down to press the loose scrotum saddle between his balls. Her thumb diddled her clit throughout and the energetic efforts raised her heat to the ultimate goal. She shuddered through a breathtaking earthquake of ecstasy, shaking and shivering for a long time until she settled wobbly in her boss's embrace.

Captain Ron waited impatiently for her to wind down from the full-body shaking. He had not climaxed but let her journey freely through her personal pleasure. This position did not facilitate the macho sense of command and control he embodied aboard the ship. He pushed her to her feet, his wet dick sagging on pull out and supported her stupor dulled walk as she staggered to the edge of the bed.

He bent her over and planted her face on the mattress, kicking her inner ankles until she lazily widened her stance for a semi-standing doggy mount. He braced against her body by gripping handfuls of her hips and lined up. With his knob perched against her pussy, he leaned over to reposition hands to where he could grab fistfuls of her boobs underneath. Bracing their bodies' pose, he took a deep strengthening breath.

He rammed in.

She mewed awake at the sudden penetration and lifted her head. With his hands engaged under her body, he engaged other parts of his body to maintain full control. He planted his face in her scalp and pressed her face and body tight to the mattress, trapping her beneath him.

His hips cycled to and fro, long and slow at first and then a quickening pace. The force of the grip on her breasts mirrored the increasing ferocity of his pistoning strokes. Sam was the immobile receptacle of his lust. He finally growled a manly howl and spewed his pent up load of spunk into her cunt. She felt the seminal surge and a sense of relief as the rough ordeal wound down. But not before a mini-gasm reverberated through her groin.

She lay languid after he pulled out. Her hands shifted to her chest, replacing his as she cuddled her bruised breasts. She stifled soft sobs, unknowing herself if they were from pain or pleasure.

The lunch hour rendezvous was finished and it was time to go. Sam teetered to a stand and slithered into her red sheath dress. She smoothed it down as she looked in the mirror. Her hair was a tousled mess, her mascara smeared on her cheeks and her face sported the telltale rosy blush of a freshly fucked bitch.

She perked up at the lascivious sight, felt a kind of pride, picturing the jaunt to her quarters as her crewmates empathized and coveted her dichotomous plight. She turned and dove to her alpha male's startled face, giving him her last grateful kiss. At least, her last grateful kiss for this week.

Captain Ron was already musing on the coming Tuesday and had some instructions for their next session.

"Next week, wear your typical work outfit but make it look sexy."

"Aye, Aye, Captain"

-----

Third Tuesday

Sam stood in the captain's cabin, wearing a pair of new bib overalls. Her bare shoulders and arms showed that she was obviously topless underneath the bib. But lower down, the side ties of her bright red bikini bottoms were just visible, peeking through the gap at the unfastened overall side buttons. Red had done her well on all her encounters so far, so why change now.

Captain Ron held her gaze as he fingered the bib strap buttons but didn't unfasten them. Rather he slid his hands under the bib and fondled her warm tits, his fingers pinching the unseen nubs. He felt them stiffen as Sam squinted. He had discovered her affinity for breast mauling. With his hands still engaged in caressing her boobs, he leaned in for a kiss, combining the tit torment with the gentleness of smooching.

He relented and fingered her bib buttons, flicking them open. With no support at shoulders or waist, the denims dropped to the floor. He leaned down and kissed her excited nipples. A kiss, a suction, a nip, back and forth. She guided his face as his lips switched from tit to tit. Elsewhere, his hands fumbled to untie the red thong. The bikini finally loosed and fell. Captain Ron leaned up and saw her naked but for her red heels. She smiled as he perused her buxom willing body.

Sam had found that Captain Ron was captivated by her youthful pussy and enjoyed its snug stimulation on his cock. And his shuttling cock thrilled her to the core whenever it pounded away in her cunt. But she was a Total Woman Academy alumnus and had many other sensual skills to reveal.

She knelt quickly before Captain Ron could continue his own sexual inclinations. Caught unawares, he watched from above as she pulled down his shorts and freed his half erection. She was enthralled, looking intently at the object of her desire. She pressed her flat hands to its either side, holding the vein rippled probe in a supplicant's prayer pose.

Sam puckered her lips, pressed their plush softness to the spongy end, and added a quick peck of her tongue. Her oral poke grazed the sensitive tissues barely inside the slit. Captain Ron flinched at the unusual sensation but her two-palmed hold on his rod held her oral target where she wanted it, just inside her cherry painted lips. Her tongue tip tickled the tip once more and moved lower to waggle in the cleft in his corona. He flinched again, physically acknowledging the undeniable signs of her proficiency at fellatio.

She pushed forward and slid further over the knob and corona until he was half inside her mouth. Her tongue and suckling cheeks combined to light up those special places around the forward end of a man's sensitive organ. She was very adept at this man-pleasing art.

Captain Ron liked this altered course of foreplay and was ready to get on with the main event. But Sam didn't cooperate so quickly. She sensed his move for extraction and resisted. Her hands flew to grip hard handfuls of his ass cheeks, mirroring the previous times Captain Ron gripped hers at the passionate culminations of their vaginal fucks. She pulled him close and drove his cockhead past her tonsils, deep into her throat.

bhuff
bhuff
376 Followers
12