Totally Sub in the Woods Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped quietly off the rock and moved further back into the woods and quietly made my way to the downhill side of the clearing, which is the direction Susan stood when she was masturbating. Hopefully, she will stand facing the same direction the next time I trigger the vibrator.

I moved as quietly as possible, which made my travel time much longer than anticipated. I didn't want Susan to have the slightest knowledge or awareness of when I was watching her. I just wanted her to be aware of the possibility that I was watching her. I finally made it to the area I had picked which would give me a straight on view of her if she faced downhill and with a good view out over the valley below. I would be willing to bet that she was imagining that everyone in the park in that direction could see her standing in the large clearing and masturbating just for them, as her fingers flew over her clit on her way to her next orgasm.

I found another large rock formation that also had a huge tree limb that went across the top of the huge rocks from a large tree that was growing between two of the monster boulders as if it had split them in half to make room for the trunk and the roots to grow. I climbed up on top and sat down with the tree limb in front of me. I was hidden again and I could rest my arms and the camera on the perfectly placed tree limb. I also had another totally clear view straight up the incline to the clearing. If Susan stood exactly as before, I would be directly in front and below her with a great zoom lens angle and enough forest growth to allow me to remain unseen, even though I was only 50 feet away. I had to make sure I maintained total silence. Not even a cough or a clearing of the throat.

I reached into my pocket and hit the 'ON' switch again and watched Susan jump about a foot in the air. I think she might have forgotten that that vibrator could go off at any time while she was so intently pitching our tent. She just stood there for a moment and I could see the look of arousal showing on her face already. I flicked the switch to off again very quickly. I had the camera focused and zoomed in on her face when I had first turned the switch on and got some very unique shots of several different facial expressions. She moved to the center of the stake square once again and faced her body in the same direction as she had previously. She was looking directly toward where I was hiding and preparing to film her next masturbation session. As one hand began to slowly massage first one tit, and then the other, the remaining hand made it's way directly between her long beautiful legs and began to lightly rub around her genital area. Her legs spread a couple of feet apart very quickly to give her fingers some room to work with. I was zoomed in on her pussy and kept clicking away as her middle finger pushed itself between her labia and disappeared into her inner pink. In my mind, I could hear her pussy juices squishing. The tip of her finger was soon directly on the top her clit and the action began to speed up at a steady rate. She was actually ready to have an orgasm in less than three minutes. Her arm shot into the air while she was still frantically squeezing, pinching, and pulling her nipples as hard as she could manage at that moment. Those long nips added so much to her orgasms that she would always grab them herself, if I didn't already have them in my grip, when she began to cum during one of our very frequent sex encounters. She would bend, pull, twist, and nearly crush those beautiful cum triggers on the peaks of her tits.

This orgasm wasn't going to happen either. When the vibrator didn't come back on, her face assumed the look of ecstasy denied. She lowered her head to look at the ground and stopped her other hand from playing with her nipples. She put her hands behind her back and looked out over the lower valley with both discouraged and disappointed looks once again because she had not been allowed to get off after all of that stimulation.

I think Susan wanted to work off some of that sexual frustration as she began looking around the clearing for rocks big enough to build a fire pit. Fires weren't allowed in Harriman Park but we would be OK with a small one that wouldn't be seen over any distance. Even if it was, nobody was prepared to make the hike up to where we were in the darkness after the sun had set just to tell us to put out the fire. There was a fold up shovel attached to her backpack which she used to clear the grass out of an area near the tent. She knew her stuff when it came to camping. She dug up the ground deep enough to make sure there were no roots from trees or large bushes that could carry an unseen ignition a long ways underground and then pop up somewhere else to start a forest fire. She filled the hole in with dirt and lined the bottom with small rocks. She made a circle using larger rocks that she had found. When she was finished, she was no longer sexually frustrated. She was probably pretty sexually pissed off at me, more than likely.

I had again changed my location so that I was now on the opposite side of the clearing from the direction where I had first left Susan standing there naked, alone and on her own for what she thought would be about an hour at the most.

On the eastern side of the clearing, there wasn't much of anything to hide under or behind. There was a sharp incline at the edge of one spot that also had a couple of trees to help block the view. By lying down on the ground, I was actually below the ground level of the clearing. The only part of me that could possibly be seen was the top of my head or the sun reflecting off of the lens of the camera. I made sure the second possibility couldn't happen. Taking pictures at ground level would give a new perspective to this scenario.

Susan had finished with everything she needed to do and grabbed a bottle of water to quench her thirst. She downed nearly half of the bottle in rapid gulps. With that done, she walked over to the square outlined by the four stakes and laid down in the very center of the designated area. She was face up and would have had a wonderful view of the sky if she hadn't been ordered to put the blindfold over her eyes. Once that was accomplished, Susan stretched out flat on the ground and positioned her arms and legs as if they were tied tightly by ropes to the stakes in each corner of the square. She formed a perfect "X" and presented quite a sexy sight. Her tits were still extremely firm for her terribly old age of 44 and stood up proudly, even in that position. Both of her nipples were standing proud and fully erect also, and I could see them clearly from where I was hiding and watching her doing her thing. Her pussy also formed a very distinct mound that I always loved to look at. I'm sure her labia, both outer and inner, were parted and open but I couldn't see for sure from my latest viewing position.

I watched her for nearly 15 minutes because I love looking at her so much. Susan looked totally relaxed and comfortable and maybe even asleep for all I could tell with the blindfold over her eyes. It was time for the vibrator.

I put the camera on video and zoomed in so that her body filled the entire LED screen. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the switch and turn it on. Her hips jumped noticeably but she didn't move at all in any other way. She remained stretched apart as if she really were bound by ropes and unable to move. I have to give her a lot of credit for the control she was maintaining as ordered by me in my instructions to her before I had left her to make the camp. This wasn't going to be one of those short bursts of the vibrator and then turned off. I left the vibrator at the on position and slowly moved the intensity slide switch down low and then back up to the highest level of vibrations. When her hips showed signs of movement, I lowered the speed down to the middle level or even lower until her hips were no longer jerking or pushing up from the stimulation in her vagina. I wish I had also bought a vibrating butt plug so that I could bounce the sensations back and forth between her pussy and her asshole, but I will do that some time in the not too distant future. I have no doubt that the non-vibrating butt plug was creating the sensations that it was designed to produce.

The vibrator had now been on continuously for about 10 minutes, mostly at the lower speed levels. I bumped it back up again and I could see a steady thrusting of her hips up into the air as she bounced on her butt cheeks. When her hips began to stay mostly up, instead of the constant bouncing, I knew she was getting close to an orgasm and turned the vibrator off completely. She lay perfectly still and I could see her take a couple of very deep breaths and relax.

I repeated this procedure two more times. By the end of her third round of being sexually aroused and stimulated by a remote vibrator that she had no control over, her entire body was glistening in sweat. It was just past noon and the sun was directly above us and shining straight down her naked body out in the open clearing. It's a good thing she was already nicely tanned or I would be worrying about sunburn. She hadn't moved her arms or legs at all up to this point and I give her determined obedience a lot of credit.

I turned on the vibrator for the fourth time but kept it on the low speed. After it had been running for another five minutes, I stood up and began putting my surprise plan into action. I moved very quietly about another 50 feet further into the woods and turned on the recorder with the music and the voices from the people in my office. The music would last about five minutes so I slowly turned it up until I saw Susan's head turn quickly in my direction and I knew she had to have heard the music. She had no clue I even had music of any kind with me so I'm sure her brain was working overtime trying to figure out what the sounds were, who was responsible for them, and what was actually about to happen.

I move closer and close toward her position and was soon standing on the very edge of the clearing. I had kicked at the ground and the leaves a few times to add even more sound effects but I wasn't about to say a word. I didn't want her to know that it was me coming toward her. I was hoping she was becoming convinced more and more that someone else, other than me, was coming her way. And, to her great determination and willpower, she still hadn't made any movement at all with her arms and legs. She was still frozen in position as ordered.

I was about 30 feet away when the music stopped and the voices began. I had the volume down so that it would sound like whispers at first, but loud enough for Susan to hear clearly.

"Look at that"

"It's a naked girl lying on the ground."

"What the hell is she doing here? Is she dead? She's not even moving."

"Let's get closer and find out what she's doing."

"She's blindfolded."

It was right at that point that Susan could no longer remain silent.

"Who's there?" she yelled out.

And that's when I turned off the volume on the recorder.

"Who is there? Who are you?" she said in a more panicky sounding voice. I could tell that she was caught between trusting me and jumping out of her skin. So far, the trusting me was holding up strong.

"Answer me please." She yelled out again.

I still remained silent but began moving towards her and making sure to kick some leaves with each step so that she knew, without a doubt, that someone was coming closer and closer. And still her arms and legs remained in position. It was like she was being held by imaginary ropes that were real to her at that moment. I walked right up and stood beside her and still remained silent.

"Master Bill? Is that you? I'm going to shoot you. Speak to me!"

I know she wanted to jump up and pull off the blindfold. I have no idea how she has even held out this long without moving an inch and not knowing who was standing next to her as she lay totally naked and on display out in the middle of a clearing in a isolated area of the huge mountain park. This was a demonstration of trust that few people ever achieve in their relationships. She knew, without a doubt in her mind, that I would never let anything negative happen to her. And she was proving that at that moment.

I reached down a pressed her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger, still in complete silence, and pulled and twisted that solidly erect piece of flesh that she instantly recognized as a technique only I use on her.

"I think I'm going to shoot you anyway Master. You just scared the shit out of me." She said this with a big smile of relief on her face.

I broke the silence with, "those imaginary ropes held you pretty tight didn't they my little slut slave forest nymph. You would have loved it to have been someone else just passing by wouldn't you? A complete stranger in the mountains, just happening to find you lying naked in a clearing in the middle of nowhere, blindfolded, and at his or her mercy."

"I don't know about that Master. It sounds like quite a fantasy scenario to me."

I began taking off my clothing and quickly joined her in mutual nudity and began kissing her from her forehead to her feet. I removed her blindfold. I went wide around her pussy but worked both my hands, my mouth and my tongue, back up the insides of both of her legs and finally put the tip of my tongue against her clit. Her body jumped like it had just been plugged into a wall socket the instant I touched that hard erect clit shaft and head that was sticking up like the Washington Monument. I slowly, but steadily, pulled out both the vibrator and the butt plug from her holes. I began sucking on her clit like a hungry baby and mumbled between my teeth that I wanted her to cum right now. And she did. Just like that, her body was twisting and pushing itself against my face and she was moaning and then yelling that she was cuming and how much she loved me. After the orgasm subsided, I moved up on her and pushed my cock into her cunt and fucked her without mercy until she began coming again, after asking for permission first of course, and I began pumping big loads of creamy cum up into her love tunnel. When the orgasms were over, I pulled my softening cock out of her and watched a river of my thick cum running out of her pussy and down over her asshole. And she was still in the position of being tied by the imaginary ropes. She hadn't changed that position at all. I hadn't told her she could and she is a good obedient slave. After another quick cleanup like she had done earlier with the soap, washcloth, and water bottle, we both lay back on the ground while she air dried and watched the sky for a while. But we didn't watch for too long. I still had plans.

12