All Comments on 'Touch Ch. 02'

by emptysoul173

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

Beautifully done.Let us see the happy ending soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great

Very nicely done - you have a talent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful, but shorter please

Another very well done episode, but I think you should resolve this more quickly. It has the pace of a Bodice Ripper, and erotica should be a bit more muscular. It's nice that you want to cover every nuance of sentiment, but this girl wants to fuck, and it's your job to get her there, with change left in her purse. Keep it up, but faster, faster, pussycat, faster!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Disagree with previous poster

'Tis obviously a "stroke" story but it happens to be in the "incest" genre. But eroticism is more erotic only when it is painfully frustrating, slow, and/or filled with all kinds of images and imageries, sights and sounds, and "reality-based" background. Those are usually the stories most readers remember the most, for the longest.<p>

Stories that start like pure porn ---- where the only "background" behind the blonde girl's back is a cheap, dirty leather sofa, from "beginning" to "end," (actually 99 percent of those blonde girls are on their knees, injest all kinds of soiled, bodility fluids, seemingly happily, swallowing, on multiple males, with latter as well as those working with the camera laughing with each other, leaving the girls to try to get some of the fluids out of their hose, hears, or eyes...) ----- don't make good reading at all. <p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

Story continues to be amazing with actual characterization and plot, but not to much that, it would slow the story down. You are "dragging it out" just slow enough that it is moving at an fantastically agonizing speed just like with Jay the longer the build the better the climax.

Keep it up and don't stop writing along with shiggymoto my current favorite author on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story But,

2 Chapters, 14 pages, the 1st chapter was exciting. This story has become overly long and drawn out. As with a lot of stories in this category the 18 year olds or older do not act like 18 year olds or older.

Kerry is through her 2nd year of college, she is a young grown woman but she seems as a naive little girl. I mean come on, she is about 20 years old and Jay has to instruct her how to feel up her own pussy and she appears overly ignorant. Surely she had sex Ed in high school and what was that college she went to?

I skimmed over the last few pages of this story because I lost interest in it being so long and drawn out.

I don't usually read stories this long unless they are really great. Like the liveaboard story in this category is a great story with a lot of excitement going on.

Right at the moment I don't know if I want to read Chap 3 if there is one. If you are going to drag it out with 6 or 8 more pages, I know for sure I don't care to read anymore.

A lot of these stories start great, they get a few great chapters going, and then they just stop and we never see anymore and it's just hung out there with no conclusion.

Maybe you could let Jay finally get his reward and focus on their lives after the big event.

As far as his sister goes she doesn't appear as a great choice for a life's partner.

Your a great writer hope chapter 3 is a lot better

katenakatenaabout 17 years ago
confused

why do i get the feeling that it's more about pain rather than love?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Started out ok

This story was far too long and drawn out. This character "Kerry" was just plain nerve racking...just not believable that someone her age could be so naive and stupid. I jump to the end to see if anything exciting happened and found that it was the same paragraph after paragraph. I couldn't finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story Telling Techniques

Just wanted to compliment your story telling techniques. You have great skills. I think, at least for erotic stories and acts, the pleasure lies in the preparation and not the act itself. Further, the more the details the more the pleasure. Every good story has to be long enough to encompass all the necessary details, especially the character building details. That way, it is easy for one to feel intimate with the characters. The only problem with this story is the character of Kerry, which, even after taking her Catholic upbringing into consideration, seems naive up to the level of impossibility, and is thus unbelievable. But, nonetheless, her naivety helped increase the eroticism of the story. So I guess that evens it out. Congratulations on writing such a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Slow boil

I've turned into one of those who scroll through the sex to get to the story. You've turned the sex into the story. I just love a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous