Tough At The Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny said nothing, she watched him intently. Bryce knew that she could see the outline of his ever-growing erection in the front of his pants. How he wished he could release his length for her to satisfy herself on, to have her way and leave him in a collapsed heap on the floor of the elevator, the tell tales signs of their passion a messy puddle between his legs. Bryce knew better than to lust after the boss but what do you do when the boss is lusting after you? Jenny was beginning to look uneasy; as he watched her she began to squirm slightly, as if she had ants in her clothes. Her breathing was becoming fast and shallow, her eyes became hooded and as he watched Jenny lifted her one hand under her jacket and cupped on of her full breasts, she sighed.

Bryce thought it maybe the time to voice what they both knew to be true;

"Jenny, we can't. You know what will happen if someone realizes what is happening, they will fire the both of us"

"Shut up and watch, see how long you can resist this. I am willing to take the risk if you are" She purred.

With that, Jenny removed her jacket. Bryce could see the colour and shape of her beautiful nipples clearly through the thin blouse. Jenny stepped towards Bryce, moving her hands up to once again cup her breasts, accentuating the probing tips of her nipples as they pressed against the white fabric. She stepped to within a foot of where Bryce stood, he could smell her, almost taste her, hear her every breath. Jenny began to unbutton her blouse, slowly, seductively, allowing Bryce to see the deep cleft between her protruding mounds. More buttons, until her blouse is completely open in front. Crossing her hands, Jenny placed her palms under her blouse where it still teasingly hiding her from Bryce's hungry view and taking a breast in each hand, gently squeezed, she gasped.

"Open me" she instructed Bryce.

With trembling hands Bryce reached out and took hold of the two folds of Jenny's blouse, slowly he moving them aside to reveal Jenny's hands as they gently massaged her swollen tits.

Bryce looked up directly into those burning blue eyes and with a smile Jenny dropped her hands. They were perfect, fully erect, begging for his warm mouth to take them one at a time and suck them gently, causing fingers of fire to shoot downwards into her pussy, caressing her clitoris. Bryce did not move, he only stared as her heavy breathing brought the beautiful sight closer with each breath, so close that Bryce could feel the warmth radiating from her tender skin.

Again Bryce looked up into her eyes, she pleaded with him to touch her, take her firmness in each hand and caress her to orgasm, but he did nothing. Torn between what he longed to do and what he knew he should not do. The look in Jenny's eyes changed slightly and Bryce saw a slight movement of her one hand, then he felt it. Jenny had reached out and placed her open palm over the thick outline of Bryce's huge erection. He gasped at her touch, her warm hand closed around the bulge of his shaft and she gently squeezed. Bryce put his head back against the wall of the elevator and the air hissed through his teeth as she rubed along the full length of his cock to where the head lay captive, swollen and throbbing. With practiced fingers Jenny gently pinched his shaft at the point where the thick flange of the head begins. Bryce felt the first release of sticky liquid from his tip, a warning that an explosion was pending. Now it was Jenny's turn to hiss as she felt his engorged cock twitch beneath her teasing fingers. She leant forward, pressing her naked chest against Bryce's broad, hard one, her head tilting forward onto his shoulder. Bryce could feel her shudder as she firmly stroked his rod through his pants. The heats of her hard nipples burn through Bryce's shirt as the rubbery firmness of her breasts presses them against him.

Then, suddenly the lights in the elevator come on, motors hum and the floor begins to move. Spurred into quick movement Jenny buttoned her blouse and donned her jacket again but nothing can hide the arousal in her face. Her pupils were dilated, her lips, quivering and her breathing, erratic. Bryce had never in his life been more attracted to a woman than he was at that moment to Jenny, she was wild with sexual arousal, like a horse in a burning stable she's highly agitated, eyes wide, nostrils flared. Bryce was sure he could literally smell her arousal. The doors whispered open and Jenny exited quickly with one sideways glance at him and a flick of that jet-black hair, she is gone. In that moment Bryce had made the decision that Jenny was going to be his, he was going to make love to her in every conceivable way, no matter what the risks. Only, it was going to be on his terms.

Jennie felt Bryce's warmth against her bare chest, she breathed in his smell and for a moment she felt herself being lost in this man. Suddenly the lights came back on and the lift moved, she quickly got dressed and as the doors opened it was her turn to flee.

She glanced at Bryce and fled. Jenny couldn't get to her car fast enough. Down in the underground garage stood her car. She had saved a long time to afford this baby. She didn't care about your everyday sports model, she wanted to be noticed when she drove hers. Standing under a light as if the light was made for it, stood her Mustang, blood red like the blood running in her veins. Chrome trimmed. Her car was an extension of her sexuality. Every piece of customizing she had chosen with great care, from the covers on the seats to the mags on the wheels. Sexuality personified.

Jenny felt she had to get out of there and with the engine purring she was gone. She was going to her hotel room where she could feel safe to try and decipher the feelings racking through her body. She was driving like a demon and had failed to notice that Bryce was following her. She ran up to her room opened the door and collapsed on the bed.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" she couldn't understand why she was throwing herself at a man she barely knew. Yet she knew she wanted him, she had to explore every inch of his body, run her hands over him. Jenny had felt him and she wanted more, she wanted him inside of her, to taste him. Getting up she stripped. She had to have a cold shower or she would not be able to go back to the office. Opening the taps, the cold water sprayed over her. She ran her hands over her body and imagined it to be Bryce's hands. Her hands went down to her pussy and ran her fingers over her clit, she could feel that it was still erect and loved the feeling of her teasing fingers. There was a knock at her door. With a sigh she got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around her body and went to answer the door. Jenny opened the door and looked straight up at Bryce, straight into those deep hazel eyes. Jenny froze with her hand still on doorknob; taking her hand of the doorknob Bryce closed the door behind him. She stared up at him, her legs weak, total shock at this surprise intrusion. Bryce came up to her and took her in his arms.

Suddenly his mouth was on hers, open, his warm tongue probing. Jenny closed her eyes and succumbed to the dizzy emotion that suddenly overwhelmed her; she opened her lips to his and his tongue found hers in a warm, wet frenzy. Jenny wrapped her arms around his broad frame and held the back of his head, running her fingers through his thick hair. As she lifted her arms Jenny felt the towel that was hiding her nakedness fall to the floor and she pressed her exposed body hard against Bryce. Her tits were on fire as she ground them against the smooth fabric of his shirt. Standing on her tiptoes to reach up to him Jenny could feel her hips jammed against his thighs and her smooth mound pressed tightly against his swollen member where it stood out in front of his pants.

Jenny was lost in the sensation of the kiss, her world spun as his musky mouth seduced hers, their tongues entwined, breathing hard. Then he stopped kissing her, stepped back, looked at her nakedness from her toes to her head then stooped to pick up the towel and hand it to her. "See you back at the office" he turned and walked out, closing the door behind him.

Once Bryce had made the decision to make Jenny his, his plan fell into place very quickly. Firstly, he had to catch up with her and make it obvious to her what his intentions were. Jenny was moving at a hell of a pace, by the time Bryce got down to the covered parking she was already in her Mustang, reversing out of her parking. Bryce sprinted to his car and took off after her. It took all he and his car had to keep her in sight. Eventually Jenny pulled into the lot of the hotel and disappeared inside. Bryce parked and followed her in. He was just in time to see her close the door of her room on the ground floor. Now that he was here Bryce was unsure of what to do, he hesitated. Conflicting decisions went through his mind as he fought with himself over what to do, he walked up to the door and knocked," too late now" he thought.

Jenny came to the door with a towel wrapped around her, a look of complete surprise on her face. Bryce didn't hesitate; stepping forward he took her hand from the door and closed it behind him. He again stepped forward and took her in his arms, Bryce put his mouth on hers and he felt her melt against him, her lips parting as he searched for and found her burning tongue. Jenny lifted her arms and Bryce felt her towel drop, her nakedness pressed against him. He could clearly feel the shape of her firm breasts against his chest, he wanted her so badly. Bryce wished he could take her right there, lay her open and drive himself into her forever.

However...... that was not part of his plan. Jenny was beginning to react extremely aroused, her mouth moving on his, her hands restless in his hair and on his back, her hips thrust hard against him. Bryce could feel Jenny's mound as it pressed against his raging cock, all he had to do was lie her on the bed and she was his. Bryce broke the kiss and stepped back. God, she was magnificent. He looked at her naked body on display for him to see, the slim legs with the smooth slit at the apex, her clit standing proudly out from between her lips. The smooth belly topped by her perfect breasts with their very aroused nipples. Bryce looked Jenny in the eye as he picked up the fallen towel, handed it to her, told her he would see her at the office and left.

She looked as he turned away in utter disbelief. She stood there naked and he did nothing. Why had he come to her hotel room? She went back to the bathroom and had her shower.

She sat at the edge of the bed, her mind in turmoil. Did she do something wrong? Was he not turned on by what he saw? Yet he had come to her room. He wanted something. But what? She paced up and down, trying to figure out what he wanted. She knew he wanted her, she saw it in his eyes, but something was keeping him back. Then she smiled. He was playing her game now. She quickly got dressed, making sure she was irresistible. She got in her car and drove all the way back to the office.

Jenny got into the elevator. Up to the top floor she went. Stepping out of the elevator she walked over to Bryce's office. Stepping into his office, Jenny found it empty. Shrugging her shoulders she left and closed the door. Jenny went to her office and it was business as usual. Jenny kept herself busy until her secretary bid her farewell and left. She looked out of the window and watched the sun set. Standing up, Jenny walked over to the window. She did not hear her office door open, close or being locked and was unaware that Bryce was standing watching her at the window, the rays of the sun falling on her silhouette. She looked like a Greek goddess standing like that.

Jenny smelled him first. It didn't register that he may be in the room and she was startled when she felt hands on her shoulders. She began to turn but Bryce held her firmly. "At last" Jenny thought to herself as she realized what was about to happen. Leaning back against Bryce's sturdy frame, Jenny laid her head on his shoulder and breathed his scent in deeply. She closed her eyes and gave herself over to this man.

At first Bryce did nothing but stand and hold Jenny, watching the sunset over her shoulder, savoring the moment of closeness. For Jenny the moment was electric, the fine hairs on her arms stood up in anticipation and the goose bumps were in their millions up her spine. Jenny could hear Bryce breathing close to her ear and felt her hair ruffled by each breath. The pounding in her ears was the sound of her own heartbeat as her arousal increased. Bryce must have sensed her heightened sensitivity because he moved his hands slowly from her shoulders down on to her upper arms, gently he moved his hands from her blouse to the bare skin of her arms, Jenny shuddered. The initial shock of his warm palms on her skin was invigorating, she sighed as his hands continued moving down her arms, slowly, soothing. Bryce reached down and covered her hands in his; he squeezed her carefully, feeling along her fingers, into her palms. It was soooo relaxing, Jenny was melting, and the warmth of Bryce's touch on her smooth skin was incredible

Bryce's hands moved again, from her hands he moved to her hips where he explored higher into her waist and up, her ribs, tickling slightly but all the while the heat from his hands radiating through her clothing. His palms now flat over her belly, upward under the swell of her breasts. Bryce turned his palms and cupped a breast in each hand, lifting and holding them firmly. So warm the heat of his hands, the strength of his grip, his fingers searching for and finding the stiffly swollen nubs of her nipples. Gently Bryce traced the outline of Jenny's areolas where they stood out from the smooth surface of her breasts. The friction of Bryce's fingers was causing waves of pleasure to travel downward through Jenny's belly to between her thighs and deeper to where the heat of her arousal was slowly melting Jenny's insides and warm liquid was beginning to seep out from between her neatly folded inner lips as they protected her secret opening.

Bryce began to undo Jenny's blouse buttons, starting at the top, it seemed that he was making sure that he made maximum contact with her breasts as he continued torturing her with the smooth friction against her sensitive nipples. One by one the buttons were released and more of her naked flesh was exposed. The front of the blouse still hid Jenny's nipples but the swell of her breasts parted the fabric to reveal the soft pale curves in the valley between, rising up to a promise of darker peaks above. Bryce undid the last button and her blouse fell open, held together only by the sharp protrusion of her nipples. Bryce spread his fingers and started at the waistband of her skirt he touched her ultra sensitive skin with the barest of touches from his fingertips. Moving slowly upward, under her blouse, his fingers traced spidery tingles up her belly. Jenny's inner muscles contracted and she moaned as she felt her pussy release a fresh flow of heat out from between her lips and begin to form a wet slippery patch between her thighs.

Jenny gasped as Bryce's warm touch came in contact with the lower curve of her breast, her breathing was fast and shallow and her breasts rose and fell in time to each breath. His hands flowed over her skin like molten heat, conforming to her every contour, taking her shape. Another second and Bryce closed his huge palms over her naked breasts and Jenny inhaled a long, deep breath as he folded around her, her probing nipples between his thick fingers. A shock wave descended from where Bryce's hands cradled her breasts, through her chest, down her torso and ended in a splash of sensation between her tightly closed thighs. Jenny was shaking, almost as if she was cold, but it was arousal that was causing the reaction. She had never before experienced anything like this. Bryce began to gently massage her breasts, pressing them into his palms. He took her enflamed nipples and slowly rolled them between his fingers, Jenny was very near the edge, she could feel the warning signs. She had never before cum without clitoral stimulation before but now she could feel herself at the point of no return as she fought to press her thighs tighter together hoping for the friction she craved against her engorged clit, but it was futile. Her slippery lubricating juices were oozing from between her lips, making any kind of friction impossible, her pussy was so wet that she could feel the wetness at her clit.

It was at that moment that Bryce gently pulled on Jenny's nipples as he rolled them. Jenny bit her lip, reached back with her hands and grabbed Bryce's ass and pulled him close against her. She gave a long grunt as her world fell apart and she exploded into orgasm. She lost all sense of her surroundings except for his voice, deep, vibrating through his chest into her back, like a base drum, he was encouraging her to keep cumming, not to stop. She couldn't anyway, wave after wave of ecstasy hit her, making her pussy cramp tight, forcing more and more of her warm moist juices to flow from her.

It seemed like ages before Jenny began to relax, her breathing slowed and she stopped panting. Bryce held her tight against him while her orgasm subsided and it was a long time before Jenny opened her eyes and looked up at him.

Jenny was turning out to be everything that Bryce had hoped she would be, sensual, erotic and responsive. It seemed she couldn't get enough of his hands on her body. At first Bryce had been nervous about what sort of reaction she was going to have to him sneaking into her office. After placing the Champagne and flowers on Jenny's desk he was in two minds what to do, it proved to be the right choice to approach her quietly. Jenny had reacted in a way that was so erotic that it seemed as if his cock was going to burst at any second. Pressed between the firm cheeks of her ass, every move Jenny made was torture to Bryce. The woman was on fire, every touch caused a response. Her breasts so sensitive that when he had begun teasing her nipples she had erupted in orgasm. It had taken a while for her to relax but eventually Jenny had looked up at him, turned her head slightly and reached up to pull his mouth down on hers.

He could taste her arousal as her lips parted and her tongue sought his, her kiss was pleading for him not to stop. Not breaking the kiss Bryce turned Jenny, for a moment he felt the heat of her breasts against him, the grating of her nipples through his shirt. Bryce broke the kiss, his hands behind Jenny, caressing her back and again he trailed just the tips if his fingers along the defined muscles on either side of her spine, she placed her hands behind his head and played with his hair looking him in the eye.

Bryce trailed his fingers downward, feeling the tiny goosebumps on her smooth skin all the way down to the top of her skirt. Bryce searched for and found the small zip on the side of Jenny's skirt, took hold of it and tantalizingly pulled it open. Jenny smiled at him and he took hold of her skirt on each side and pushed down, freeing the garment from the curve of her hips and allowing it to crumple to the floor around her ankles. Again his fingertips began tracing the features of her back, up between her shoulders where his palms came to rest.

Bryce bent his head forward and Jenny let out a whispered moan as he closed his hot mouth around her left nipple. Gently pinching the rubbery tip with his lips, he felt her press her breast forward as if to try to force her nipple deeper into his mouth. Bryce opened his mouth and enclosed the entire areola. He pressed his tongue against her and he felt her stiffen in his arms, he slowly circled her nipple with his tongue, feeling it pucker tightly under the warm friction. Jenny was no longer playing with his hair, she had taken two fistfuls and was holding his mouth firmly in position over her burning breast, all the while whimpering, her eyes tightly shut.