Tough At The Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryce could feel her tension building again but did not want her to cum again just yet. He released his hold on her breast and moving slightly took her other nipple in his mouth. Again a gasp out of Jenny as her sensitive tip got became accustomed to the oral assault. Bryce again felt the tightening of the warm flesh in his mouth as her areola puckered tight, this time he sucked her into his mouth, gently at first but Jenny pressed his head firmly into her breast and he took it as a signal that she wanted more. Her entire nipple changed shape as he sucked her into his mouth hard. It seemed to grow in size and he could feel the puffy swelling filling his mouth, he bit down gently. Jenny let out a stifled yell and froze, Bryce could sense the orgasm racking through her as he continued to gently nibble on her engorged nipple, never releasing his suctioned grip until he felt her begin to relax as her orgasm faded. Bryce gently kissed her heavily swollen nipple as he released Jenny to stand upright again. Jenny's face was flushed, her hair in disarray and her eyes hooded as if in a trance. "Thank you Bryce, that was great," she mumbled before she lay against him, her head on his chest. Bryce held her while she calmed down, her breasts pressed against his abs.

His cock was killing him, every bit of movement that Jenny made caused uncomfortable friction against his throbbing shaft and it was at this point that Jenny seemed to become aware of it.

Stepping back from him, Jenny kicked her skirt aside and Bryce could see that she was wearing a pair of sexy red French knickers and she was till wearing her stilettos.

Jenny then knelt on the carpet in front of Bryce, she looked up at him and with an evil grin began to undo his leather belt, all the time looking him straight in the eye. Jenny then undid his pants and opened his zip; a gentle tug and his pants were around his ankles. Jenny looked down between his legs at his bulging undies; it was his turn to moan when she unexpectedly closed her warm fist around his erect shaft, feeling the shape of his swollen head through the fabric with her fingertips. Jenny skillfully rotated her fingers around the sensitive ridge, causing Bryce's cock to twitch and throb in her hand. With her other hand Jenny cupped Bryce's heavy balls, feeling the spongy resistance under her fingers, it felt amazing.

With one swift movement Jenny released her hold on Bryce's manhood, took hold of his undies and pulled them down to join his pants around his ankles. In front of her Bryce's fully erect dick sprang free and she wasted no time in exploring it. Bryce had a very thick shaft and an even thicker head; sheathed in his foreskin it looked huge.

Jenny took his cock in her hand and gently drew Bryce's foreskin back to expose the smooth, dark bulb. She caressed his length from where it protruded from his pubic bush to the very tip where the tiny eye watched her every move. The sensation was beginning to have an effect on Bryce, he could feel his balls tightening as she closed her hand around him again and drew his foreskin back and forth over his mushroom head.

Again Jenny took his balls in her hand and slipped her fingers deeper, massaging his shaft where it passed between his legs. Bryce was having difficult breathing evenly. The friction of Jenny's hand along his shaft and the pressure of her fingers under his balls was becoming too much. Bryce closed his eyes and savored the sensations that were running through his rock hard cock, he felt Jenny draw his foreskin back to expose his head and then he felt a wet, warm heat engulf the end of his cock. Jenny had taken him into her mouth, just the tip at first, running her tongue around and under the head. Slowly she took him deeper, stroking his shaft with her hand and beginning to trust him in and out of her warm mouth. Bryce felt her lips pass the ridge and close around the shaft as Jenny inserted more and more of him into her mouth with each stroke.

Bryce felt his ass tighten as her stroking became more insistent, Jenny began to suck gently as his cock slipped between her lips, her fingers between his legs probed deeper massaging the very base of his hardon, causing intense pleasure. His balls still cupped in her hand Jenny squeezed ever so gently, coaxing out the sudden rush of warm sticky semen that she knew was on the way. Bryce felt the tip of his dick press against the back of Jenny's throat and he could feel that he was close to shooting his load. "Careful Jen, I'm gonna cum" Bryce whispered through clenched teeth. Jenny's only reaction to the warning was to increase the pressure of her fingers between his legs and to suck a bit harder on his cock as she continued thrusting it in and out of her mouth. Bryce felt the familiar feeling of his cock swelling as he approached the final stage before orgasm. Jenny's hand pumped his shaft and she trust his cock all the way into her mouth and held him, running her rough tongue along the underside of his dick as it pulsed in her throat. Jenny thrust her fingers deeper between Bryce's legs and he felt her fingertips touch the puckered ring of his anus; she circled him, pressing gently, drawing out his orgasm.

Jenny felt the first explosive jet of Bryce's orgasm start where her fingers were teasing his asshole. She felt him clench and the thick hard length of his cock between his legs moved as she felt the first shot pass under her fingers, a millisecond later she felt the shaft in her other hand expand as his load shot past. Jenny felt the thick stream of salty semen burst into her mouth and she felt her inner pussy respond. His sperm was hot and tasted great, without slowing her stroking on his shaft or the friction of her tongue under his knob, Jenny swallowed just before the second, even bigger squirt of hot semen erupted from inside his balls. Jenny could feel the contractions at the base of Bryce's cock where her fingers continued to tease his ass. His balls had tightened and he stood with his hips thrust forward, grunting quietly.

Spurt after thick spurt of cum shot from Bryce's cock as she held him tight in her mouth, she knew she was giving him intense pleasure and she wanted to make it last as long as possible. Bryce's orgasm faded and his ejaculations became weaker until they stopped completely. Jenny held him in her mouth as his shaft twitched and slowly began to soften. Carefully she cleaned him off and released him from her mouth. Jenny folded his foreskin closed over his head and let it hang before lifting his legs one at a time to free his clothing, she then pushed them aside to join her skirt.

Bryce lifted Jenny to her feet, wrapped his arms around her, drawing her against his she felt his deep voice deep in her breasts " Thanks Jen, I really needed that, you've been teasing the hell out of me all day". Jenny smiled up at him, she like it when he called her "Jen" "And what do you think you've been doing to me?" she quipped.

Only then did Jenny notice the Champagne and flowers, she reached up and kissed him, thanking him for being so thoughtful. Letting go of each other the two of them moved to the desk where Bryce proceeded to open the champagne. Jenny walked around the desk and Bryce watched her cheeky ass move where it peeped out from he knickers, "She's gorgeous" he thought to himself.

Jenny sat down in her leather chair and put her feet up on the desk, Bryce looked around for something to pour the champagne into, found nothing and passed Jenny the bottle. Jenny took a long swig from the bottle but lowered it a little too quickly and it fizzed, a thick, white stream of the cool bubbly liquid cascaded over the rim of the bottle, over her hand and down the bottle before splashing into the valley between her breasts and running down, filling her navel before soaking her knickers from the waistband over her mound and down between her thighs. Jenny squeeled as the coolness dribbled between the lips of her pussy, she stood as quickly as she could but it was too late, she had a wetter pussy. "Oh, well, you will just have to clean me up" she looked at Bryce mischievously, waiting for his reaction.

Bryce stepped around the table and took the bottle from Jenny, he carefully took a mouthful of the bubbly sweet liquid, careful not to make the same mistake Jenny had. Placing the bottle on the table behind him Bryce leant forward and put his warm mouth between Jenny's breasts, he tasted champagne mingled with her scent and he followed the trail south. The firm mounds on either side of his face pressed against his cheeks and Jenny giggled as he battled to keep his tongue at the base of the valley. Soon, however the valley flattened out onto a plateau, smooth and firm and wet with spilled champagne. Bryce found her deep navel and sucked noisily to ensure that all traces of wetness were thoroughly removed, Jenny Squealed with laughter and tried to back away but Bryce held her firmly.

A little lower Bryce felt her knickers waistband under his lips and Jenny stopped giggling. Bryce hooked his fingers under the band on each of Jenny's hips and drew downwards. As the waistband traveled downwards so Bryce's mouth followed, lapping up the taste of sweet wetness. There it was, the musky smell of a woman's arousal, Bryce breathed in her aroma as his tongue found the spongy firmness of her mound, he traced his tongue from one side to the other feeling the shallow rift where her mound joined her thigh. Jenny's mound pouted forward, perfectly smooth with tiny little dark spots where she shaved.

It was no surprise when Bryce's tongue encountered a deep ridge in the otherwise smooth mound. Bryce had at last reached Jenny's slit. Without hesitation he pressed the tip of his tongue into the crevice searching for and finding the soft, pink hood of Jenny's clitoris. Pressing deeper, pushing Jenny's outer lips aside Bryce felt the thick, hard welt of her clitoris hidden beneath the sheath and he explored it with his tongue.

Bryce pulled Jenny's knickers to the floor and without removing his tongue from its position over her clit he helped her step out of them, placing his hand inside her knees he parted her thighs slightly and Jenny obliged by standing with her feet apart, allowing Bryce easier access to her burning clit.

Bryce now probed deeper; he could taste her wetness, warm and slippery. Jenny's clit was hard and swollen and as Bryce parted her lips with his tongue so it stood out further until he could trace the full length of thick stub, from its base at the apex of her slit to the swollen pink tip where it peeped out from under its hood. Initially any contact with his tongue on the tip of her clit made Jenny jump slightly, with slow, gentle manipulation her sensitivity diminished and was replaced by an urgent need for full contact with his rough tongue. Bryce was enjoying this, Jenny was becoming more and more aroused and he could feel that she was becoming unstable on her feet. Pausing for a moment in his lapping of her clit he, turned Jenny and placed her naked ass against the desk. With the weight off her feet Bryce placed Jenny's legs on either side of him and kneeled in front of her. With her thighs spread Bryce had a clear view of her exposed pussy, from her clit, down between her closed outer lips to where the cheeks of her ass were visible on the desk.

Bryce leant forward, placing his open mouth squarely over Jenny's clitoris, driving his tongue between her lips and licking upwards under her clit shaft. The result was instantaneous. Jenny bucked her hips forward, thrusting her clit outward, making it more accessible to his probing tongue. Bryce moved the point of his tongue up and over the tip of Jenny's clit along the swollen shaft and back down again, Jenny matched his rhythm by thrusting her hips back and forth, pressing her erect clitoris hard against Bryce's tormenting tongue. Bryce tasted her juices as they flowed hotly from within her and he could tell that she was about to cum again, he rubbed her clit at a furious pace, knowing that it was driving Jenny wild. Jenny was whimpering and her thrusts were becoming more and more urgent.

Bryce suddenly stopped, stood Jenny up, turned her around and bent her forward over the desk, spreading her legs wide. The view was fantastic, Jenny's slim legs topped by her curvy ass split by a deep rift below which Jenny's puffy pussy lips glistened with her own hot juices. Jenny played along by supporting herself on her elbows, arching her back and sticking her ass out at Bryce. She felt his hands on her ass cheeks, parting them, exposing both her openings to him. Jenny could feel that her outer pussy lips had parted; her fine inner lips too were open, revealing the secret entrance to her inner pussy. Jenny almost fainted when she felt Bryce's mouth cover her open pussy and his probing tongue shoot forward between her slippery inner lips and deep into her exposed entrance. She felt his rotate his tongue inside her then withdraw to run it along her slit again to tease the tip of her enflamed clit. Inside her again, sucking gently, his hands spreading her further, hot breath on her sensitive anus. Bryce repeated his oral penetration of her and he knew that she was very close to cumming. He stopped, she moaned. Bryce stood up, helped her upright and turned her again, she sat on the desk and he gently pushed her back until she was flat on her back. Lifting her thighs high and wide, Bryce positioned Jenny's ass on the edge of the desk with her open pussy in line with his fully erect cock.

Bryce stepped forward and placed the length of his rod in the groove of Jenny's parted outer lips, the underside of his knob pressed against her protruding clit. Bryce moved his hips slightly, grinding his hardness deeper between her wet lips, his balls firmly lodged against Jenny's tight, warm, anus. Jenny was whimpering again, she badly needed to cum, reaching down she took hold of Bryce's rod and as he moved back she retracted his foreskin and guided the thick head deeper between her lips until she felt it pressed against the tight ring of her pussy entrance. Looking into his eyes she pleased "Please Bryce, I need you inside me now."

With a short movement forward, Bryce pressed his cock passed the tight entrance and Jenny felt the "pop" as the head stretched her open and penetrated her, her opening gripping his shaft tightly as it slipped further up into her. Jenny closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensation of Bryce's hard length gliding effortlessly into her sodden pussy. She felt the end of his shaft pushing up into her, her inner walls giving way to the giant intrusion until she felt he tip of his rod firmly positioned at the mouth of her uterus and his balls pressed warmly between her ass cheeks. Bryce paused there, allowing Jenny a little time to become accustomed to the intrusion. Slowly Bryce withdrew from deep inside Jenny, his shaft now slick with her slippery lubricant. Jenny felt the ridge of his head once again encounter the tight ring of her pussy; again Bryce hesitated for a moment before once again slipping back up into Jenny.

Slowly increasing in tempo, Bryce began rhythmically thrusting his cock in and out of Jenny. Her arousal was complete; she had lifted her thighs as high as possible to allow Bryce's full length to penetrate her over and over. Bryce bent forward and again took one of Jenny's swollen nipples in his mouth; sucking hard he took her entire areola in. Again the result was instantaneous. Jenny gasped and grabbed Bryce's head, her pussy clamped around his cock so tightly that he had to make extra effort to drive it in and out of the tight opening. Jenny's inside quivered, she could feel the warm wetness running from her pussy down the crack of her ass where Bryce's balls were sliding in and out between her cheeks, teasing her anus. Jenny's nipple filled Bryce's mouth, his tongue feeling the rippled circle around the swollen tip. Bryce was close, he could feel his cock twitching and growing thicker, the head expanding inside Jenny, she could feel the tip of his rod probing her uterus, something she had never experienced before, his thrusting became more urgent as he felt her consciously tighten her inner walls around his rod, milking him, forcing him to spray her soft insides with his thick, hot seed.

Then it was time. Bryce bit down gently on Jenny's nipple, his hand found her other breast and he gently squeezed. Jenny bucked her hips and let out a strangled scream as she felt a bolt of pure pleasure course through her breasts down into her pussy and contract around Bryce's thick shaft as he released his first high velocity jet of semen deep inside her. Jenny felt the warmth of his ejaculation as he continued to send stream after stream of sticky white sperm shooting against her inner walls. So great was the amount of semen that Bryce came into her that there seemed to be no more space inside her and with each thrust forward, thick white cum oozed past Jenny's entrance and ran down her ass. It seemed that Bryce would never stop cumming, Jenny's pussy held onto him so tightly that each time his cock moved inside her it caused another spasm and another shot of semen would race up into her.

It was a while before either of them could move, Bryce's cock still deeply embedded inside Jenny. His now oversensitive head twitched every time Jenny moved. Bryce could not understand it but he was still rock hard and slowly as the two of them laid together so Bryce could feel every movement Jenny made. Her inner pussy relaxed, releasing him slightly but when he tried to retract she clamped down on him again.

"Please stay inside me," Jenny asked. He looked up at her and gently kissed her lips, her mouth opened and her tongue found his. At first the kiss was gentle but Bryce found Jenny becoming aroused again as he played with her wet tongue. Before either of them had time to fully recover they were again fully aroused. Bryce felt Jenny's pussy chewing on the length of his cock, a mixture of his semen and her sweet juices mingled to create a super slick runway for Bryce to plunge his raging cock into again.

Gone was the hypersensitivity around his knob, Bryce moved his rod slightly inside Jenny and she responded by gripping him fiercely with her pussy. Jenny sat up and told Bryce to move away, regretfully he pulled his cock from within Jenny's juicy insides and stepped back. She stood up and told Bryce to lie on the desk, he obeyed and she followed by stepping up and placing her feet on either side of Bryce's hips. Jenny squatted down on Bryce; reaching down between her thighs she took his ridged pole in her hand once again and pushed his soft foreskin back to fully expose the head. Positioning herself, Jenny placed the tip of his cock as her entrance once again and in one movement sat her pussy down on his full length, impaling herself.

Because of her positioning it seemed to Jenny as if he had penetrated her even deeper than before. Jenny felt his thickness slide easily up into her but this time she felt his tip stretch open the mouth of her uterus and enter her. Jenny didn't move, it felt as if her whole pussy had come alive inside and was massaging Bryce's erection where it stood stiffly inside her. Bryce felt his cock enter her and slide quickly the full length up inside her, but then he felt something else, it felt as if he has just entered a second pussy and Jenny went wild. She didn't lift off of him for fear of retracting the head from its firmly planted position. Jenny rocked her ass back and forth, stimulating her pussy against Bryce's swollen rod and at the same time forcing his balls against her slippery anus. Bryce reached up and cupped Jenny's breasts, rubbing the swollen tips with the pads of his thumbs. Jenny growled deeply and rode his cock hard, she was conscious only of her burning need to cum again. She could not force Bryce's cock any deeper into her, she had taken ever inch he had. Now she needed one of his explosive ejaculations to happen. Again Bryce felt the swelling up of his cock as he neared orgasm, in response Jenny clamped down on him and milked the semen from inside him.