Tough Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tsania
Tsania
69 Followers

The rage he felt that they were using the school to sell drugs overwhelmed him. He ran down the stairs and burst the doors open. The three figures jumped at the sudden noise and then scattered, Elsa was slightly slower to react. Even at this distance he could see the fear in her eyes when she recognised him. He ran toward them, and the three of them pelted away.

Daniel knew the other two students quite well, as he gave chase to the edge of school property and then gave up. He watched as Elsa tore away from the place, only looking over her shoulder once. His breath tore in his lungs and he could feel his heart break. He was so angry that he'd seen her deal, that she'd used his ground to do it. He couldn't believe she'd been so disrespectful.

------

Daniel paced from the living room to the kitchen again, sipping his black coffee. He didn't like it like this, but the bitterness suited his mood. He watched the rain pour out the front room and the back, thinking about what he'd seen. He knew the other two students, he could easily report them. But then he'd have to report Elsa, and that he just couldn't do. He couldn't take her future from her. At the same time he worried that she was doing just that. If she was dealing in school grounds in the middle of the day. Anyone could have seen, anyone could have reported them and then they'd be in so much trouble. She'd lose everything.

Daniel slammed the mug on the table as lightening flashed. The thunderclap almost masked the first knock. He stilled, unsure if he'd heard it. Then another knock, slightly louder.

"Hello?" He called out.

"Hey, Mr Jennings? Can I come in please?" Daniel glanced at the clock as he unlocked the door and swung it open. It was after eleven at night, but here she was. She'd worn a waterproof jacket, but only leggings on her bottom half. A small broken umbrella was tucked under her arm. Her face was pink from being struck by the wind-driven rain. "Please, sir?"

He realised he was stood in the doorway studying her, blocking her entry. He stepped back, ushering her inside. Before he shut the door he looked around the street to make sure no-one else was there, watching him invite one of his students into his house late at night. Once the bolt was drawn across and the door locked, he turned to her. Elsa had disappeared into the living room.

He found her sat on the sofa, peeling off her sodden leggings and water-proof jacket. She laid them on the radiator without him asking her. Her hair was damp around her face and fluffy from the hood in the back. She now wore the short flowery skirt he'd seen her in before, and a long sleeved sweater which was damp on the sleeves. She bit her lip, nervous.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you so late." She took a step forward. Daniel motioned for her to sit on the sofa. He moved some papers so he could sit at the other end, as far away as he could get. "I didn't mean for you to see... Today in the college. I didn't want for... I'm sorry." She hung her head, contrite. Instantly he forgave her, but he couldn't tell her that.

"I don't think it was appropriate for you to make those transactions on school ground." He put steel into his voice.

"I know. I hate doing it there. I didn't want to but Mary..." She glanced up and down. "I'm sorry. I just don't want them to get into trouble. If you have to report anyone, please just say it was me and not them. Say you didn't recognise my client. Everyone knows I'm the biggest weed dealer in town. The cops would thank you, but please, don't tell on Mary. It wasn't her fault." She trailed off. As she'd spoken, she'd tucked her legs underneath herself and shuffled forward slightly on her knees.

"I didn't report you." Daniel said quietly, watching her. She looked up, elated. "But I could have. Don't do a deal there again, Elsa. It's not appropriate. I know the other two, I know Mary and I know Sid. I don't care who they are, but you could have ruined your future today, Elsa, if it had been anyone else who saw you. You have to think of these things." He held out his arms to her, trying to make her see.

"I came here to offer you something so you wouldn't tell on me." She smiled wryly.

"I don't smoke weed, Elsa, not anymore." Daniel looked away again.

"No not that." Elsa laughed slightly, under her breath and shuffled uncomfortably on her knees. Her body language changed so much it brought Daniel's attention back to her. "I was going to offer myself." The words came out slowly. Daniel felt his body still.

"I couldn't take you up on that, Elsa. You know that. It's cruel to offer." She shuffled forward again.

"I know, but it was the only thing I could think of to offer you. I know you want me." She watched his face out the corner of her eye. He shifted uncomfortably, turning his face away again. He was acutely aware of what he was wearing now, the old t-shirt and grey tracksuit bottoms in which he would sleep. "I want you too." His head snapped back to her.

Daniel studied her. Her head was bowed, her light brunette hair swung in front of her face. Her eyes were lifted, watching him and her lower lip was caught in her teeth. The sweater was loose and covered her cleavage, but there was no disguising the size of her breasts. The skirt stopped a little short of mid-thigh and rose even higher as she knelt. Her hands were gently clasped in her lap, fingertips slowly tracing the lines in her palms.

"Ever since that night when I was here and you made me hot chocolate," Elsa continued, "when you put that marshmallow in my mouth. I've thought about you. I've dreamed about you." Her head tilted back and she closed her eyes, a knowing smile lilted across her features. Daniel's breath caught in his chest. She was only eighteen, he had to remind himself. She was legal, another part of him said. She was his student, he thought firmly. Not anymore, the other part said quietly.

"It doesn't matter because I'm not going to report you." He said firmly. "You have nothing you need to bargain for. Have you even had sex before?" He was startled at the question even as he said it. He didn't want to entertain the idea of her, with him or anyone else. This was a line not meant to be crossed. Elsa smiled slightly.

"I've been with one person a couple of times. He wasn't really interested though. He just wanted free sex and cheap weed. He didn't know what he was doing and we stopped quickly." She shrugged. Then she shuffled forward again. He watched as her bare knees crossed the dividing line of the cushions. He knew he should stop her. "So you haven't thought of me like that?"

"You're my student." He said as if it answered her question.

"Not anymore. How old are you?" Another shuffle.

"How old do you think I am?" He hedged, though genuinely curious.

"You're young for a teacher. You aren't older than twenty-five." She tilted her head and he saw her eyes glance to his lips. He licked them unconsciously, feeling like a rabbit in headlights.

"I'm twenty-three."

"That's only five years' difference." She said quietly.

"That's a world of difference. This shouldn't happen."

"No, it shouldn't. But a lot of things happen that shouldn't." She leant her head down to his and kissed him lightly on the mouth. He held himself back, so it was only a peck. Elsa pulled away and looked at him, her eyes curious and pleading in one. She bent her head to him again, this time the kiss was more forceful. She ran her tongue along his bottom lip, trying to tempt him into kissing her back, into touching her. His hands remained clenched at his hips.

Elsa upped her game. Daniel was obviously not going backwards or forwards, she would have to press him into action. She straddled him, making sure his arms were either side of her knees. Kissing along his jaw, enjoying the feel of his stubble on her lips and cheeks, she made her way to his ear. Elsa pressed her teeth on his earlobe gently and then drew back slightly to whisper in his ear.

"Mr Jennings, I don't even know your first name – unless you like me to call you Mr Jennings while we do this." He growled deep in his throat at the image she'd just conjured in his mind. He shut his eyes, mentally forcing the image of her writhing beneath him, screaming his last name as she came wetly around his pounding cock inside her, out of his mind. This had never happened before. He was not this person.

"Daniel." He bit out. "My first name is Daniel." His fingertips found her knees, tracing small circles of their own accord along the underside of her thigh. Elsa drew back, a small grin playing at the corners of her mouth. She had him and she knew it.

Elsa moved herself along his lap, rubbing along the hardening cock she could feel clearly through the material of the track-suit. His eyes rolled back in his head and his hand gripped her thighs tightly as she did it again. She chuckled, but it was cut short when his hand came to the back of her head and crushed her forwards into his face. He opened his mouth to her, pushing his tongue into hers, searching out every part of her. He wanted to show her what she'd toyed with, he was still angry at her for the deal earlier, and now he was angry she'd forced his hand.

After the initial shock of his kiss, she began to respond, fighting against his ruthless pace. She gave as good as she got, running her tongue along his, lapping at his mouth, using her teeth on his lip. She could feel his hands tighten on her thighs again, moving upwards. She gasped into his mouth as they slipped under her skirt, wondering what he was going to do.

Daniel slowed the pace slightly, he knew she was nervous of this. After all, he'd had at least four years of university to experience all this. Elsa hadn't. He slipped lower on the sofa, better aligning himself to her, and then pushed her hips so she moved along his length. He knew he'd hit the right spot when she gasped and pulled away a little. Daniel smiled to himself, using her confusion to do it again.

The second time her head fell back a little and she moaned quietly.

"I'm guessing the other guy didn't know about this, huh?" He grinned as she shook her head. He could feel the typical male pride rise as he pleasured her again. Her hands tightened on his shoulders and her face fell forwards to kiss him again. After a slow kiss with her breathing heavily, she tugged at his t-shirt. They leant backward as she helped him slip it off. When his chest was displayed she traced the contours of his muscles, the dip and slide where he took care of himself. He heard her gasp when her hand met metal at his nipple.

He was so used to his nipple ring he forgot that it didn't fit his straight-edge teacher persona. She played with the plain silver bar slightly, and he put his head back, enjoying the sensation of her hands on his bare skin. As her hands trailed lower, eventually stroking the soft hair leading below his waist, he put his hands to her sweater, asking a question. Without hesitation she pulled off the top. Her breasts were cupped in sheer black lace, her nipples were straining against the fabric. She put her hands round to unclasp it, but Daniel stopped her.

Leaning up, he licked one nipple wetly through the material. Her mouth formed an 'o' of surprise as he gently suckled her. Without intending to, her hands went to cup his head to her. As the movement of his mouth got stronger, her head fell back. She thought she could come just from this sensation. Her hips rocked in his lap and she knew that this situation was out of her control. His hands found the zip on her skirt, and he quickly tugged it upward over her head.

She hung her head as he looked over her, suddenly embarrassed by her nakedness. She wore a mismatching pair of underwear, small turquoise lacy knickers didn't leave much to the imagination. They were a thong, but the top was like shorts. They were the nicest pair she owned, but still they were torn in places where she'd put her fingers through the delicate lace. Daniel could see that she shaved all over through the material, and he didn't fail to notice that she was quite wet from the dark patch at her crotch and on his grey trousers. His breath caught at how beautiful she looked.

Drawing her head down to him, he kissed her gently and thoroughly. This time he wanted to thank her for being here with him, for allowing him this small, blasphemous pleasure. He lowered them both down over the sofa, so she was beneath him. He saw her eyes change from wild fear to curiosity to absolute trust once he suspended himself over her. Grabbing some scissors from the table next to them, he ran them between her breasts.

"I'll replace your underwear, I promise. But I want to do this." He slipped one blade under the joint of her bra between her boobs and closed them together with a faint 'snip'. Instantly, her breasts fell apart as gravity took them. They bounced heavily into their new resting places. Then he put the blade to her hip and snipped at the top of each thigh. Looking back at her, he could see that she didn't fully understand, but that she took him at his word. Perhaps these were her best underwear, worn especially for him. In which case, he'd get her more and better lingerie. If she looked this good in cheap, old underwear, he couldn't imagine what she'd look like in fitted, matching stuff. His mouth watered as he put his mouth to the under curve of her breast and began nudging the material away with small kisses.

By the time he made it to her nipple, her eyes were clenched closed and her breathing had heightened again. Her knees were pushed together and she was rubbing them unconsciously together. Her hands were fisted by her sides, and he knew she would soon try to take over. But for now he moved his tongue and mouth over her nipples, suckling them, rubbing them with rough fingers, pinching them slightly into peaks. When he brought his teeth down on one and similarly pinched the other with his hand, her back arched under him and her breath caught in her throat.

Elsa looked up at him, panting as he drew away. Her hands came to him, lowering down his torso as they kissed. When her fingers slipped inside his waistband, he stopped kissing her, his mind concentrating on what she was doing with her hands. She tentatively found him, hard and dripping precum. She swirled her fingers around the tip and then moved forward to grip him, stroking firmly from tip to base and back out again. His hips rocked with her movement. Eyes closed, he thought of her hands as if they were her pussy clenched around him. He rocked forward again without thinking, and knew he would come soon if she didn't cease. Pulling himself from her grip, he moved down her body. His mouth traced her flesh, and he circled his tongue around her navel.

Peeling away the ruined panties, he saw her displayed to him for the first time. Elsa's hands were above her head, gripped into fists. Her face was turned partially into the pillow. Her breasts rose and fell gently as she tried to breathe deep. Knees spread, her wet pussy was open before him, to do with as he wished. It was better than he had ever dreamed. If it wasn't for her brows being drawn in concentration, she could have been sleeping

Suddenly he was reminded of her previous statement about dreaming of him. He was angry again as the events of the day washed over him. He knew what he wanted to do. That wet pussy would have to wait for a bit. He would use this as a punishment to her. Something he never thought to do.

He flipped her on her side, pushing his trousers off to reveal his body. She tried to watch, but he pushed her away. He lay down behind her, pushing his body against hers. His hips bucked of their own accord, rubbing his cock against the cleft of her buttocks. She shuffled forward, obviously nervous of what he planned. His hands stopped her and he kissed her neck.

"This isn't going to be a quick fuck, Elsa." He said through the kisses. His arms went around her, rubbing up and down her front. When he got to her hips, he lifted one leg so it hooked over his legs behind her. This opened her up to his hands. He traced down her front, delving his fingers quickly into her wetness and then using it to circle her nipples. "You did something today which really upset me." She whimpered as he circled her clit once and then withdrew. "I know your situation, but you aren't going to use school to do your little deals again." He punctuated the last word by dipping one finger inside her and withdrawing again. He knew she was gaining to a fever pitch. Her gasps and whimpers were becoming more vocal. "So if you think you can keep me quiet by offering this to me, offering yourself to me, you've got another think coming." He used his whole hand on her pussy, shuffling slightly so she lay on her back slightly on top of him, so he could fondle her breasts with his other hand. "You have to learn, Elsa. I have to teach you a lesson." He pushed two fingers inside her, coating them with her wetness. His cock popped out from between her thighs and pointed straight up at her. She rocked as she felt its length against her, but he held her firm.

Curling his fingers inside her slightly, he began stroking her within. His other hand circled her clit, the feeling was too much; she began screaming slightly each time he circled. He bit into her neck and told her to be silent. He brought her to the edge, so close to her orgasm that he began to feel the walls of her pussy flutter against his fingers. He moved so quick, she barely understood what was happening until she felt the sting of a slap across her buttocks.

Daniel had her splayed across his lap, her bum in the air. He pressed his left hand on the small of her back, keeping her motionless. As she began to struggle again, he brought his right hand down on her thigh. The noise was enough to still her.

"You are such a bright girl, Elsa. You bring this on yourself." Again, the sting, this time on her butt. She put her head into the pillow and let herself scream into them as he brought his hand down on her ass and on her thighs many times. Finally the sting stopped hurting as much, and she could feel him rub away the redness every few slaps or so. She'd never understood spanking really, not until now. She could feel him still hard beneath her, pointing into her belly. His hand, while rubbing, would occasionally stray too close to her aching pussy. She pushed herself up for more, she knew what she did, dealing, tempting him, was wrong, she knew he was only punishing her because he cared for her. She pushed her nails into his thigh and heard an entirely different noise come from her mouth. The moan was long and loud, much louder than any other noise she'd made so far.

Daniel paused, hand hanging in the air, breath coming quickly, and stared as she raised her head. Before he could react, she scooted away, to the middle of the floor and knelt there. Her arms were behind her back, forcing her shoulders back and making her breasts jut outward. Her face was turned upward but her eyes lowered behind lids.

"I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to disappoint you so much. I mean, I didn't mean to disappoint you at all." Daniel's breath caught as his cock bounced with the blood pumping into it. She shuffled forward on her knees, maintaining eye contact until she was close enough to fit between his knees. Her eyes lowered to his cock, and he knew what was to come. Her mouth sank over the head of his cock and she swirled her tongue around it, suckling like he had on her nipples. She drew back for a second, uncertainty twisting her features.

"I've never done this before, so please tell me if it feels bad." She lowered herself again to the task, licking up his length. Daniel's head fell backward as he concentrated on what she was doing, giving small instructions as she pressed on.

Tsania
Tsania
69 Followers