Tough Lesson Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tsania
Tsania
69 Followers

When she dipped her head low over his lap, he gasped and growled slightly. His hands went to her head as she tried to push his cock into her mouth. He shifted so it was easier for her to get to him.

"Stick out your tongue and grip your thumb as you push down, you'll get more of me then." She did as he said, and he watched as more disappeared into her mouth. As she hit her gag reflex, she swallowed, the muscles closing around him. He forced himself not to buck into her. As she came up for air he pushed her shoulders back, kissing her on the mouth deeply. He stood, motioning her to follow him, and led her through to the bedroom. The covers were messy, but clean. There were books and shoes all over this room too. He turned her so she had her back to the bed. Then he kissed her cupping her face to him, slowly and gently exploring her mouth with his tongue. Stepping forward, he guided her on to the bed, until she was again beneath him, legs drawn up either side of his hips. He looked down their bodies to where his cock hung over her bare pussy.

"If you do well, if you go far, if you stop all this silliness and wake up to the world, this is what you have waiting for you." She looked at him, eyes full of trust and hope. He trailed his mouth down her body, kissing and licking at her flesh. When he came to her pussy he licked all along the slit, tasting all of her. Her back arched at the sensation. He put his arms beneath her bent knees and held her hips, like someone would if they ate watermelon straight from the rind. He cupped her to him, so he could explore all of her. His tongue travelled around her labia, feeling the new stubble where she'd recently shaved herself. He licked her vagina deeply, pushing his tongue into that dark warmth. Finally, his mouth closed over her clitoris. He drew it deep into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue, suckling it as he had her nipples. Beneath his hands he could feel her thrashing to get closer, but he held her firm. She became wild as she tried to get more, to get closer, but he wasn't letting her.

"Please!" She gasped out. He raised his head from his feast. "Please, sir! I can't take anymore!" Her breath was coming in pants, her eyes unfocused. He quickly rose to her side, letting her kiss the juices from his face. Daniel caught her wrists and held them close. He slid his cock against her once; she let out a sobbing moan of pleasure. Elsa rocked her hips and his cock found her entrance. He pressed forward, praying that she hadn't been lying about not being a virgin, but he slid into her slowly with no barriers. When he was seated inside her, her breathing picked up again. He raised her arms above her head so she was taught like a bowstring beneath him. He dragged himself out of her and swiftly plunged in again.

Elsa crashed, tugging against his grip, opening her legs and nudging with her hips so she could feel him move inside her. Her head thrashed and she was unconscious of the sounds or words she said. Daniel looked down at her, her hair fanned out, her breasts rubbing against his chest and he felt her pussy flutter around him, but he held back still. "Oh god! Mr Jennings, oh my lord!" She muttered as she came. "Daniel, please, oh please sir." She screamed again as another wave overtook her, arching again into him. He felt his hips move by themselves and knew he was swiftly losing control over himself.

Daniel let go of her wrists and wrapped his arms around her as best he could. "Fuck." He said softly into her ear as he felt himself pump into her, his hips moving alone. Her wetness was fantastic around his length, her pussy gripped him as he pistoned harder and harder into her. Just before he came he bit her neck, which made her body still while he too fell over the edge into bliss. He was deep, and he knew he'd never come harder ever before.

They lay together, joined still, breathing heavily. The rain had stopped a while before, but only now did either of them notice. The clock on the bedside table glowed the time, the early hours of the morning. Daniel held Elsa close, kissing her gently as she came back to herself. He knew, even though she was too young for him, he knew he wanted her to stay with him forever. Even as he was berating himself for falling into her trap, he felt his heart open to her.

Tsania
Tsania
69 Followers