All Comments on 'Tour'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good fun!

I like the light hearted tone of this. Also the theme that at a certain age people are free to do what feels good and screw what anybody else thinks. At any age, really. Now it is time for hubby to arrange for Debra to get her own treats with hubby present and assisting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"enough french fries to feed Debs and I..."

Enough illiteracy in your first paragraph to send me on to another story by some other "writer."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting but...

A well written story, but anyone living new Moundhouse, NV can tell you that the Mustang Ranch no longer exists.

magmamanmagmamanabout 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry to the guy who says "interesting"

The Mustang Ranch brothel not only IS still there, still open, it is thriving! Just a few miles outside of Reno. About 10% of the cabs in Reno advertise the place on signs up top.

Now the first Mustang ranch IS no longer there, the place moved to it's present location. They used a huge helicopter to move everything, part of the tour. Go take the tour, then you will perhaps know what you are talking about.

Debs and I were there last week. This is one of those "almost" true ones.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
One needs a license to work in a Nevada brothel -

- the little fun and games described could have cost the operator his license etc

Not a bad story idea - suppose the license problem were overcome he could patronize one of the girls and to his surprise she would entertain one of the customers - tit for tat

magmamanmagmamanabout 11 years agoAuthor
ALL sex workers are licensed

...in the 8 counties where prostitution is legal in Nevada. The lady who gave us the tour explained that there had never been a case of STD transmission in their brothel, safe sex is practiced and also the inspection I described. Was that true? I don't know, it's what she told us. That all happens during the "negotiation" process since no one has any set rates at all. No "License" would be at risk at all, it's perfectly legal.

Consenting adults and all of that, sex the way the customer wants. The drinks and food is cheap, the ladies are not.

Which makes me think it should be legal everywhere, if properly controlled.

The description I described would be perfectly legal, that idea actually came from an explanation by the lady giving us the tour. She often does "massages" that the wife or another sex worker comes in to complete. Once the County line is crossed, the massage therapist license does not matter any more. Still, a therapist giving a massage OUTSIDE of the facility is encumbered by the rules.

A far more common scenario than one might think. The wife getting her hubby excited, then taking care of things herself? Not a problem, perfectly legal. The surprise also is the number of female clients.

Just like some end up with bite marks, some want to be abused, some want to be cuddled by a naked lady yet have no interest in a sex act. The lady that HAS to be in her late sixties is there normally to be "mother."

Writing too much here, but I found it interesting, yet hard to wrap my mind around at the same time. Anyone interested in people in a different side of life should go take that tour, it is fascinating.

nakdsubnakdsubabout 11 years ago
I did not read the story, but...

I thought I would settle the argument over the Mustang Ranch. It was closed down about 15 years ago when the owner was convicted on federal tax evasion charges. It opened again under new management about 5 years ago and is doing well today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting idea

If Debs was not so open-minded she might have gotten irritated by the fact that he accepted vaginal sex thinking it was another woman.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I Can't Help It, Dan

I'm falling in love with Debs

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

well Mag, if she told you there has never been a case of STD's you should just go ahead and believe her. i mean, why would she lie? and if her whores tell you they love you and need to buy their freedom so they can live and love only you, no credit cards or checks accepted, cash only, you just fork out that money in long green.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A very nice story

Well written and and a believable tale, told by a very good storyteller.

I liked the ending, and $200. is a good price for lobster for four.

I've always thought Vegas to be a cheep place to eat, every time I've been there.

Thanks for the read.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Well

At least there was no betrayal in this tale. As long as the husband and the wife are on the same page more power to them. Absolutely no cucks, however.

Jim44444Jim44444about 11 years ago
Is Deb for real?

Another great story by Magmaman. Every time I read one of your stories about your life I wonder, is this guy just BS'ing us? Can anyone imagine a wife this open and fun? Plus, she does not castrate him for writing about their adventures and sharing with us. MGM, if half of what you write is true then you should fall to your knees very day to thank the One True God for your good fortune. Another 5 stars.

user110user110about 11 years ago
please, man, ROLL BACK THE CLOCK!

everything's good until... 70 yrs old! then i got this picture in my head... damn it, man. i cant continue.

magmamanmagmamanabout 11 years agoAuthor
Hey, user110??

I AM 70 years old and I would LOVE to roll back the clock!!

Debs is 58, she can't roll back the clock either but if you had seen her doing jumping jacks in our living room last night wearing nothing but a pair of panties...??

You might change your mind. Just TRY and watch the World Series of Fighting with THAT going on.

LoL.

MGM

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
Good Read

Nice story. I heard an interview of an author who wrote a biography of Armand Hammer, I think it was. He kept three or four college girls around for sex. They got a free ride in college, living quarters, and a nice chunk of change for expenses. They got him off every night until he died. The interviewer said what amazing talent he had! The author said: "Actually, it's more likely 'what talent the women had'.

Chilley

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
500$ for a few minutes of sucking & a finger up the butt?

It's not the sanctioned extramarital slap and tickle I'm aghast at. It's the sticker shock for not getting to stick it in. All financial quibbles aside, I enjoyed Deb & MGM. pushing things once again to the limit. I quit paying for whores after an all nighter in the Philipines with a beautiful girl named Carmen.

That quality time was 25 bucks back in 1983. If she looks half as good now and still as sweet as back then, shelling out a ten thousand for her airfare and a wedding band would not be a problem, Wonder if the Heaven & Hell bar in Olongopo has a forwarding adress for her ? The main problem would be, Carmen remembering me ? LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2705 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...