All Comments on 'Towels'

by Mumbo700

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
chop2005chop2005almost 10 years ago
This is great

I really like this and hope that you'll continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
keep writing :-)

...that is all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more, more, more

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wanna hear more!

I want to hear about both their porn experiences!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it ...

Loved the dry humour as well as the really hot scenes. It really built to a satisfying climax!

ericahopeericahopeover 7 years ago
So fun!

What a fantastic story... you have a way with words, a sense of humor and a very erotic mind! There were so many things here that were such a turn on to me. Jane's neediness, her hearing the couple through the wall, her desire for herself.... wow!

ndeavourndeavourover 5 years ago
Delightful!

Hard to believe that this is a first story. It seems as though you put yourself into it, and if you didn't then your imagination is as good as any writer here. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really sexy

Really erotic and intense beginning, so descriptive and vivid. The description of you in a maid uniform was so detailed and sensual, so attractive. I especially liked the part where you watched that guy getting a blowjob, while he was looking at you shamelessly-tempting you, teasing you... But the way you rubbed yourself in front of a mirror was even hotter. Nice detail with that couple almost catching you in the act, and you briefly fantasising about the threesome with them. Your meeting with that woman in the hotel room was intense. She sounds like a horny experienced tease. The ending made my dick jump up. My favorite parts were: "A sanctuary, the room was a chance to catch up and reflect, calm down, but I noticed the first thing I did as I sat on the edge of the bed and looked into the room's narrow, oblong mirror, was unconsciously lick my lips. I looked again at the reflection of the sexy maid. Her chest rose and fell deeply. Her knees were spread apart and she noticed the streak in her panties between her lips. I pulled up some strands of hair that had escaped from my bun, but gave up with others and twirled these ringlets between my nervous fingers. 

Shit! I parted my legs wider, swung my skirt out of the way to pull my panties up tighter. I thrust my hips forward and imagined rubbing pussies with the maid in the mirror; rubbing our sopping clits until we came and clung together. 

My face flushed. And then I heard the noises from nextdoor and it flushed some more. He was obviously returning the favour. She was, like me, a lover who gave out words of encouragement and guided her partner to gain the most satisfaction. 

"Oh yeah babe, that's it right there... oh yeah... mmm, " she crooned."

And

"The room was occupied by a woman in one of the hotel bath robes and a towel wrapped around her hair. She spoke so rapidly into her mobile that it was no wonder she did not hear me knock. Twenty four hour news rolled across the TV and a laptop beamed out a dull looking presentation slide. 

"It'll be fine, " I heard the woman continue, "the products sell themselves. I only really just have to make sure I turn up on time." 

She saw me and paused. She was slightly stern in the face, high cheeked, but with dazzling blue eyes no one could disobey. She seemed very confident, young and up and coming: a woman who would definitely make an impact walking into a meeting for all the right reasons as well as the wrong ones. It was hard to tell covered by a robe and the towel about her hair, but she was probably stunning. 

"Yes?" She asked me. 

"Towels, " I said offering them up. 

"OK." She motioned with her head the way to the bathroom, though why I would need directions I really did not know. 

The bathroom mirror was steamed up with condensation and the counter top packed with what looked like expensive toiletries and cosmetics. I struggled to find a space for my towels and, in attempting to slide them on, a few of her bottles and tubes fell to the floor. It was lucky none of them smashed. I bent down quickly to retrieve them just in case she came straight right in to check on the small commotion. 

The first thing I picked up was a vibrator. It was stainless steel or chrome, beautifully shaped and modest in size. I held onto it, admired and wondered about the little pleasure tool in my hand. Was it warm, still warm from whirring some pussy joy in the shower? I imagined this tube of pleasure pulsing in her pussy while the rest of her body quivered under the rods of water tingling all her skin. I made to sniff it, I really don't know why, but before I could a hand reached over my shoulder and took it from me. 

"No, " she said, "I didn't cum in the shower." and after a pause for reflection she added, "I'm just so fucking... tense!" I heard the vibrator whirr into action behind me and then switch off. She seemed to be talking so slowly and deliberately and seductively. I could tell she was looking over my body and was tempted to tip up my skirt and get a closer look, or was I just so horny I was imagining. I was too embarrassed or frightened to turn around, I cleared the condensation from the mirror and brought her into view. I swallowed hard. She removed the towel from her hair carefully letting a sudden mass of long hair tumble down before swinging it back from her face and over her shoulders. 

"Towel... " She said as if offering a cigar she had just rolled that minute between her thighs. 

I turned and she replaced her toy to the counter top. 

"So fucking tense... " We looked into each other's eyes. "I suppose you'll want this?" There was another pause while I struggled with what she meant, then she seemed to somehow shrug her robe from her body in a single move. It fell or rather slid from her in one single smooth movement, revealing perfect round breasts, pert nipples, her flat tummy, a completely smooth pussy and fantastic legs. She was a goddess risen from the sea standing completely naked before me. Yes, oh God, I wanted her. Her piercing blue eyes struck me dumb. Whatever she asked I would do without question. I stared at her perfect body, awestruck. 

"The robe, " she said, "don't you want that too?" 

When did she switch the TV off? How did the room become suddenly absolutely and so utterly silent? She would be able to hear my heart beat, my eyelids flutter and the blood pump to my own pussy lips unconsciously puffing up and lubricating. The sexual tension of these moments stretched like an hour, half frightening, half intoxicating: the man has stopped completely dead and tensed and waiting, waiting, suddenly bursts, shoots, flings cum from his cock and neither knows nor cares where."

So hot. Keep up the great work, you are very talented and kinky. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So fucking hot. I especially liked how you used a strap-on on that experienced slut: impaling yourself while rubbing her pussy. The description of your simultaneous orgasm was especially erotic and exciting. Those photographs were unexpected, but a promising and sexy plot development. Your conversation with Sarah was cute and teasing at the same time. How you undressed yourself in front of her... when you sat next to each other... when you started kissing and fondling... delightful. My favorite part was: "I think my favourite series was still the first I saw. He was with a friend. Both were being led by a smiling young lady, big breasted dressed in t shirt and jeans. They were on the steps to a house and she was leading the happy trio inside. Next, now inside the house, the boys both had their cocks out of their jeans either side of her kneeling between them holding one in each hand. Another photo had both cocks perched in her mouth separated only by her shiny tongue. The final picture before those that caught her spattered and soaked in spunk, showed her sandwiched between the two men. She lay on her back, legs spread wildly, her head lilting toward the camera, mouth open. There was a cock in her asshole from the man she lay on and the hunk himself was bent over her, his fat cock driven full into her pussy. What struck me was how she looked straight at the camera in each of these photos, directly at the reader, her face full of truly convincing joy and rapture. She was looking straight at me.

"Fuck Sarah! What is it about this place!" I strode back into the bathroom brandishing the porn. "Sex! Sex! Sex!" I shouted. " You know I fucked a woman down the corridor! And saw another do a blowjob! What is it with this place?"

Sarah sat upright sharply in the bath. Excluding times when moaning through an orgasm or with her mouth stuck between my legs, this was the first time I had seen her completely unable to speak. She pursed her lips in readiness but nothing came out and I could see there were quite a few questions running around inside her head. She just could not choose which was first.

"You fucked a woman... a woman?" She looked at me in a mixture of disbelief and stunned, surprise, half expecting a cock to spring from between my legs.

When she had blurted a few astonished expletives and calmed a little I sat by the bath and recounted my horny morning. At certain points I could see her squirm a little and her palm stroke her tummy.

"And in all this you haven't cum?" She thought about that and had a rare moment of empathy. "You poor love, " Sarah concluded consoling, sweetly mocking and half aroused to help.

She put all the attention down to the tight fitting uniform, which in her words made me ' as fuckable as hell'. And 'any man with a cock would cum in his pants'.

She continued by tossing off an imaginary cock between her thighs. "Go on love, give us a flash! Show us your panties, go on!" This was about the limit of her acting skills, but I stood, curtsied cutely and flashed up my skirt.

"Oh!" She giggled in surprise, "No panties!"

I proved the fact by turning my back, bending over and exposing my naked ass. I spread my legs a little so there was no mistaking.

"Ooh you little slut!" She cried. "I'll keep you as my whore now I'm going to be a star."

I sat on the toilet opposite. I thrust forward below the waist and flung my legs out wide. She watched me as with one hand I spread my pussy lips and with the other slid two fingers deep inside me. I surprised myself by how good this felt and how quickly my inhibitions were once again dissolving.

I noticed Sarah's hand had given up stroking her imaginary cock and had begun on more satisfying work between her legs.

"Come on in, " she beckoned, "soak that beautiful body beside mine."

My striptease could only go so far before I needed help from Sarah to unzip me and peel off her ridiculously tight dress. I quickly became naked and sat in the bath beside her, touching thigh to thigh."

So hot. I can't wait to read about you two getting fucked by that hunk. I'm so hard now. Keep it up, you are very talented and kinky.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
Better than a "first" story...By far!

I began with your other story...Read your note,

and quickly shifted to this one.

To answer two of your questions?

No grammatical weaknesses of relevance in this story.

You have Unique Voice...Beyond the usual U.K. differences.

It makes you, and your writing, more interesting. By definition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really rather good

God that Kingcuddle sounds pompous (lol) - I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it - gonna read your other one now!

xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMumbo700@Mumbo700
I am a 31 year old pianist, single and bi-sexual, living rather hand to mouth unable to take life seriously. Always enjoy the music and dance!