Tower Crane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam looked over her shoulder at me. The look in her eyes was not what I expected. The fright of the recent near tragic event was not there. The look in her eyes was familiar, familiar to a man who needed the carnal intimacy of a real woman at that very moment.

Then I heard a distinctive moan above me. The movements of her body over mine became more distinctive also. Her hips started moving more up and down rather than from side to side. I was being buried deeper into that luscious groove.

I had my back pressed against the seat, she may have had enough room to move away, but she didn't. Instead her body wedged still more back against mine.

"Hold still!" She almost yelled back at me.

"Is that too tight?" I asked, trying to give her what space I could.

"No, no." she breathily said, stealing another glance back at me.

Her face and chest was pressed against the glass in front of us. Almost humorously, I was wondering if she was looking out. Even though the streets below were busy, no one could see us up here, not even the boys down on that unfinished second floor could. Only, I concluded she was not concerned about being seen. Her body told me that; the damp wetness between her legs was very evident. In the tight confines of the enclosure I could already smell our musky arousal saturating the close air.

She pressed harder against me. I met her and pressed my hips up into her, forcing her to lean into the glass even more. I was rock hard against her warm jeans. She spread her thighs yet further and sat back on me even more. Her full weight was against me now, her crotch pushing into mine, thrusting and tempting me still more.

She had to know I was throbbing between her legs. I knew I had a dilemma. I wasn't sure whether to tell her to stop and find a way out of this situation or let it go and make the biggest mess between both of us. But I was unable to pull myself away in more ways than one.

Then I heard Sam speak, "Yes" she mumbled. I looked up to see those beautiful eyes and face again. This time her face blushed even more. "Please" the words stumbled out of her mouth, "please."

I was beyond stopping now and so it seemed was she. I was amazed at how sexual I felt. This was beyond anything I had felt in so many years. I knew I was too near exploding to last much longer. Sam seemed to be close herself, as we continued to dry-hump. The friction between our bodies generated a heat and friction that rivaled any sex I have ever had even fully naked. I knew I felt the cab rocking and swaying, as we continued on unabated by any distraction. As close as I was, I couldn't have given a damn if the boss man had climbed up and caught us in the act!

Our breathing quickened and my heart pounded.

As our pace advanced she pushed her body up higher on me, literally riding me now. Her hands were pushing against the cab window in front of us as she bucked on me. My incredibly hard cock was sliding up and down the seam of her jeans. I swear I could feel the heat her hot, wet pussy was producing under that denim.

I grabbed her hips and she was kneading her ass over me as she thrust back and forth on the hardest I had ever felt my cock in whole life. I helped now, pushing her forward and holding her as she pushed back. The friction between us was building. She began to whimper. I wondered if she wanted, needed to cum as badly as I. My orgasm was right there, so very close.

Sam's head began to roll back and forth. Our hard hats fell off. Her hair was flung around now, her moans building and building. I thought it was amazing to feel her on me. Talking about a fantasy fulfilled. For years I had daydreamed and jacked off to the thought of a having woman here in the cab with me. This was unreal! But here she was, here we both were, about to cum twelve stories up in this tall metal phallus.

Sam's head then suddenly fell forward, hard against the glass, and she pushed her hips back down on me almost in a clench. She was giving me everything she had. Her rhythm became faster, and a little deeper. A sweat broke out under my shirt and across my face. I saw the same on her sweet neck as it glistened in the sunlight.

I took hold of her hips with both hands and my body slammed into her with all my might. My eyes looked up her body. "I think I'm about to cum, Sam." I literally bellowed, the words echoing off the glass around us. Sam's screams instantly filled the small enclosure. Her first orgasm must have ripped through her, as she knocked her head even more violently against the glass. "Yes," she screamed. "YESSSSSSSS!" She ground herself into me furiously for a moment and then suddenly stopped. She pressed rigidly against me until I felt her tremble. I could literally feel her melt into successive climaxes as she unsuccessfully tried to muffle more screams by biting into her hand.

As she lifted and slid hard back up over my crotch, I felt myself losing it all. This construction worker hit his stride and before long I was grinding hard into her, feeling my balls begin to boil and tingle.

"Sammmmm!!! I'm gonna cum!" I said as I immediately felt everything let go.

I felt my cock throb under the pressure of her jean-clad ass. The first spurt of hot jism darkly wetted that denim between her cheeks. As I felt the next burst of cum shoot from my cock, I could feel Sam's body pulsing over mine. We both reacted to every thrust. Every time I shot, Sam moaned and thrust herself down on me. Gush after gush smeared between us, sticky on my boxers and bare stomach, spreading broadly across the seat of her jeans.

As it all drained out of my flushed body, I watched as Sam shivered once more with her bumps and grinds, until the last scream of pleasure warbled out of her throat. She collapsed and sat back onto me. I wrapped my arms around her to both intimately cradle her and to keep her from falling. I was not so sure from the head bangs against the glass coupled with her intense orgasms that she may pass out on me. I was seeing stars myself!

But she spoke softly. "That was incredible." I heard her mumble, her head resting on the computer.

"I agree. Oh, man do I agree." I replied in a gravelly exhausted voice.

When I had finally regained full consciousness, my cock having been spent dry, I sat up and saw that beautiful face; Sam was smiling. She whispered over her shoulder, "Nice day for a good cum twelve stories up, huh?"

"I'd say so." I said still holding her about the waist. "It was very nice indeed."

"I'm not believing this though," she said. "It was incredible, but in a way, almost scary. Can anyone see us up here?"

"No way. Take a peek out there, all around you. Not another tall building within blocks and we are ten stories above the guys down there."

She lifted her head and glanced out over the deck. Then she gasped, "Oh, my God. It is really high up here. Those guys are a ways down. If I wiggled my cum-covered butt at them they'd never see it." She laughed, which made me laugh.

"Well, we've gone well past the normal training program here. I don't know if it means anything, but you sure have the best backside of any of the others I've trained in this cab."

"Maybe it means we should do this again in a more comfortable setting sometime, if you are that agreeable," said Sam, as she rubbed her damp jeans over my limp member.

"I'm agreeable, but I'm not sure he is as agreeable at the moment." I said, reaching down to pull on my wilted cock from under her jeans. "You know, in the early years, I used to get to the site early some days. I usually got here early enough to jack off at least once before the first lift. Sometimes on a slow morning I'd cum a couple of times. That was back when I was a younger man and could recover more quickly. But, I've always been horny in the mornings."

"Yeah, I guess it showed this morning." Sam said, reaching back and giving my manhood a squeeze. "I can remember when I used to get off two or three times a day back in high school. But honestly, this was my first orgasm in a week. But I can tell you I'll never go another day without one when I start sitting in the chair up here like this!"

------------------------

I gave Sam a ride home after work that Friday afternoon.

Here I was now parked in front of her apartment building and watching her traipse up the walk. I gazed down at her backside. Those jeans were no longer damp with our mutual cum, but I could definitely see a distinct stain on her bottom. This morning I'd watched that gorgeous bottom moving and shimmying all over my hard cock, seated in my 'house' in the sky. Now I was watching the sexy roundness bouncing to and fro as it walked away from my old Dodge.

That scrumptious bottom had brought me some of the best sex today I'd ever known. From our first encounter this morning I couldn't believe what had happened. After having had sex with her again here in my truck in the K-Mart parking lot on the way here (story for another time), I still couldn't believe it.

In more ways than one this sexy young lady was no longer a virgin, from climbing a tower crane, to climbing my tower. Damn, I couldn't believe I felt my cock stirring in my jeans again! Hadn't had a three cum day since I was 30 I don't think. I would this day, sipping a beer and wanking my cock when I got home, all thinking of my Sam.

Watching the sunset over her building, as she entered, it reminded me I had invited her to share a sunset with me on the top of my tower Saturday night. I used to do that a lot in the early days just for the beautiful scenery. This time I'd take a beauty with me to share another sunset tower experience.

12