Toy Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly it had dawned on me over the course of the evening that that the girls were looking at the two boys slightly strangely. They were covering their feelings very well, but suddenly everything became clear to me. The girls were watching the boys reactions to me. With my comparatively glamorous fashion choices and makeup, high-heels and unintentionally exposed stockings, none of the guys were paying much attention to either of the two girls at all! And they were jealous! It all made sense to me now - the girls fancied the boys, and suddenly they weren't the centre of attention any more - I was - and it was very obviously because I had made more of an effort to look good.

"I think I need to visit the little girls' room?" I announced quietly, and hoped that Melanie and Elaine would take the hint. Luckily they did, and as a giggling gaggle - we were all quite tipsy by now - I tottered off to the loo, closely followed by the two girls.

There, we did our business, and then talked a little as we hung around the basins. We chatted and giggled about the evening, and they talked to almost me like I was one of them as we all spent a couple of minutes in front of the mirror. However, I was the only one who did anything with my makeup. I made a bit of a show of reapplying my copper-coloured lipstick, adding a flick of blusher, and also deliberately and probably unnecessarily touching-up my mascara and eye liner slightly. Then I adjusted my dress a little, lifting the skirt hem to allow me to pull-up on my wide fishnet hold-up stockings. The two girls watched at me as if I was from Mars.

"If you want the guys to notice you girls, then give them something worth noticing!" I giggled, trying to talk as if it were the most natural thing in the world. "Don't try to be subtle. Men are far too dumb to ever notice subtle!" We all laughed at the joke, but I had made my point, and with that I strode out on my high-heels, leaving them to talk amongst themselves.

I returned to Michael and sat down beside him, my leg touching his, and he put his arm around my shoulder automatically. I whispered in his ear that I was getting a little cold now, and he nodded understanding. The girls were several minutes behind me emerging from the toilets, and when they did, it was obvious to me that my words had had an impact. Both had touched up their makeup, Elaine's lip-gloss was fresh and very shiny, and she had let her hair out of its pony-tail to hang loosely about her neck. I guessed that Melanie had borrowed Elaine's lip-gloss, as she too now sported lovely glossy lips, if still uncoloured. Also, both had added a little more eye liner, and they sat down just that fraction closer to Steve and Matt than they had before. I smiled - my work here was done!

After waiting a few minutes to be polite, I gave Michael a nudge with my elbow, and we made our excuses. As we walked back to his car, I could see both the boys watching my bottom and fishnet-enclosed legs as I teetered away on my heels; and I could also see the girls watching how the boys watched my legs, bottom, and bare back exposed by the low-cut backless dress.

I was definitely quite tipsy now, and when we got into the car I couldn't help myself. As soon as he had sat down and closed his door I leaned over and threw my arms around Michael's neck, pulling him to me and sending my tongue plunging into his mouth in a passionate kiss. I didn't know if anybody in the pub could see us, and I didn't care. Michael eagerly returned the kiss, and his hands came up to fondle my breasts through the silky material of my halter top. After a couple of minutes we parted, panting.

"You were great tonight, Jenny."

"Thank you sweetheart." I said. "I was nervous at first, and it was a little awkward at the beginning, but I think everybody relaxed by the end?"

"No, it was terrific. The boys both like you a lot."

"Well I could see that for myself! Their eyes were on stalks at the fact I actually have legs." I joked, and we laughed together.

"Well, you do have great legs, and I absolutely love the fishnets by-the-way, but actually I meant that they think you're fun."

"Good." I replied. Now talking about fun, how's your 'ring of confidence' holding up?" It took him a few seconds to work out what I was referring to, but then it dawned on him, and he suddenly went all shy.

"Umm, I think it's worn off by now." He said quietly, as if he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or bad.

"Oh that will never do!" I said with a huge smile and dropping a hand into his lap. "Get this car going, and then I'll see what I can do to rectify the situation."

Michael needed no further encouragement, and he started the engine, slipped it into gear and made his way out of the car park and onto the road. I just couldn't wait until we got home, I was so hot for him at that moment. Emboldened by one-too-many wines, I knew there was a fairly long straight stretch of dual-carriageway that was perfect for what I had in mind. As we started down the slip-road onto the carriageway, I dropped one hand directly onto his crotch and then leaned over to whispered into Michael's ear.

"Don't drive too fast...."

And before he could answer I bent low and ducked my head under his arm. With my head now just inches from his groin as he drove along, I unzipped him and reach inside to pull out his cock. He wasn't hard, but I could feel the blood rushing under my fingers as I breathed onto his warm flesh.

I didn't care about what might be seen from any passing cars as I slipped my mouth around the head of his cock and sucked deep, swirling my tongue all around his glans. He started to harden rapidly in my mouth, getting hotter as the blood rushed.

Without looking up, I just paused in my desperate sucking for a moment to say: "Drive carefully now my darling..." and then I took him once again into my mouth as we drove along. My tongue swirled and licked as he rapidly became his wonderful rock-hard self. This was what I wanted to give him, and I sped-up my ministrations. Up and down I went, fervently sucking and licking lasciviously. I didn't care what could be seen of my head bobbing up and down in Michael's lap from any passing cars, and I heard more than one go by as Michael drove along carefully in the inside lane. As soon as I felt he was as hard as he could be, I took him as deep as I possibly could and pressed my lipsticked lips against the skin of his cock as far down as I could reach. He was touching the back of my throat as I smushed my lips around his shaft, deliberately trying to transfer as much of my lipstick as possible onto his skin.

At that moment, the car went over a bump in the road, and involuntarily I gasped loudly in surprise. As I gasped, my head went down with the bump, and quite suddenly I found I'd managed it – I was deep-throating Michael! My nose unexpectedly was pressed hard up against the material of his trousers and I could feel him deeply back in my throat far past the point where I'd ever been able to take any guy ever before. It took me completely by surprise, and I suddenly had to concentrate very hard to not automatically pull back gagging. I couldn't breathe, and I wanted to gag, but I tried desperately to stop myself and instead focused on the feelings and sensations of him deep where no man had been before.

Michael was gasping too, suddenly aware of the fact that his own sensations had changed as I unexpectedly took him deep down my throat. I couldn't look up, but he must have been watching what I was doing as best he could whilst also trying to concentrate on driving, because just as I was about to pull back, getting to the edge of holding back my gag reflex, and also starting to feel the need to breathe, he suddenly exploded without warning. He came straight down my throat, and I had no choice but to let him cum, feeling the jets spurt and his cock shudder with each ejaculation. I could hardly move my tongue, it was pinned to the floor of my mouth by the girth of his shaft, so I just let him finish, holding on tight with my lips.

As soon as he had finished spurting, I pulled back until he was just touching my lips and I gasped for air, needing to let my gag reflex relax and subside. Some of his cum dribbled down my chin, and I eagerly scooped it up with my fingers and pushed the warm sticky fluid into my mouth to taste the saltiness.

When I had recovered my composure, I went down on him again, this time to just gently lick and suck all the remaining drops of his cum from his cock, making sure to leave him spotlessly clean – apart from my delicious lipstick ring, now right down at the very base of his cock. I looked at it proudly for a moment before gently tucking his cock back into his trousers as he drove.

We were now fast approaching our turn-off, and Michael had to concentrate more closely on his driving. I knew I had been reckless, but I was as happy as I'd ever been. He looked at me as I sat up, pulling my head from his lap and relaxed back into my seat, still surprised at my own audacity. The thrill of doing it so publically had given me a massive thrill, and I was flying high on the illicit excitement as well as the wine.

"OH, WOW! Jenny, did you just...?"

"Yes I think I did." I replied, giggling, "and honestly it was the first time I've ever managed to do it! It caught me by surprise a bit too," I laughed, "but it felt amazing. Different, but amazing."

"I never imagined it could be like that..." was all he could say, now having to pay closer attention to the roads and other traffic as we approached my little house. Before we arrived, I fished in my bag for my lipstick and, using the sun-visor-mirror, I quickly reapplied before we stopped as most of my lipstick was now deliciously around Michael's cock. Just the thought of that gave me a little tingle inside.

We were both laughing and giggling like schoolchildren as we got out of the car and made our way up the path to my door. I fumbled in my bag for my keys and we tumbled into the house, falling over each other on the doorstep. I barely had the wherewithal to shut the door behind us as, once indoors, we were all over each other, both rabid with sexual hunger.

My hands were a blur as I worked his shirt buttons as fast as I could, pulling it off him before falling hungrily to his belt and fly. As I dragged him from his clothes his hands were all over my breasts, he quickly pulled the halter-straps aside to expose my breasts. He fondled and caressed them eagerly, squeezing and pinching my nipples, and dipping his head to lick and suck at them when I gave him a chance between deep kisses. I was so hungry for him I was surprising even myself.

His hands slipped around my body to feel down my exposed back, sending shivers of delight down my spine, and then he slipped his hands over my skirt, under the hem and up to grasp at my bottom. His fingers quickly found the elastic of my tiny lace knickers and he tugged at them. I let him pull them down and stepped out of them, leaving them on the carpet between my feet. By now, I had his trousers undone, and I yanked them down quickly I was so eager to get as his cock. Michael kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his trousers, which had now fallen down around his ankles. For a second he looked quite comical, standing there in just his boxers and socks before he quickly reached down to pull his socks off and I unceremoniously dragged his shorts down to expose his throbbing cock. It sprang straight out, rigid in front of him, and I grasped it firmly in my hand, like the handle of a vacuum cleaner or something.

We were still standing in the hall, alternately laughing, gasping, and kissing deeply. He was stark naked, and I was almost fully clothed, although my breasts were fully exposed where Michael had pulled them free of my halter top. Boy, was I glad I hadn't used any toupee tape! Ouch! He drew me tight to him, one hand fondling a breast and pinching and caressing my nipple as the other arm went around my waist to pull me tight into his body. I threw one arm around his neck and pulled his head down to kiss him deeply, our tongues swirled and intertwined in each other's mouths, back and forth, playing and teasing, then plunging deep back and forth. My other hand was still grasping his rigid cock firmly. It was throbbing and red-hot in my fingers as I squeezed and stroked it whilst we kissed. This seemed to go on for an age, although it was probably only a few minutes. Gasping and panting for air, our lips reluctantly parted for a few moments.

"Take me, Michael. Take me now!" Was all I could gasp I was so desperate for him at that moment, and he glanced quickly around at our location, then taking me by the hand, he pulled me from the hallway into the nearest room – the kitchen. Instinctively I immediately bent forward over the kitchen table, and his hands pressed down gently but firmly on my back.

Perched on my high heels, my rear was at almost the perfect height for him, and I was slick with juices already I was so eager to have him inside me. He was as stiff as a steel rod again already, despite the blow job in the car. I reached back and flipped up the hem of my skirt onto my back and spread my legs slightly to invite him into my aching and soaking wet passage. He needed no prompting whatsoever, and with one hand holding his cock to guide it in, his other held onto my hip he quickly pushed himself deep inside me from behind in a single powerful thrust.

I gasped as I felt his full thick length impale me deeper than he had ever done before, pushing hard up against my cervix and stretching me wide open. I reached back with both hands, and grasped him by the hips, trying to pull him even deeper into me as I bent down, letting the kitchen table take most of my weight. It was a bit cold on my bare breasts, and my nipples hardened automatically, even more than they were already.

We were so hot for each other I wasn't thinking any more, just feeling. I wanted him so much. He was steel-hard inside me, and not-so-slowly he pulled out until just the tip of his cock was inside my entrance; then he plunged back in as deep as he could. He rested for just a second or two deep inside me before pulling almost completely out again, and once more plunging deep back into my pussy. I tried to suck him into my pussy with each stroke, and he build up speed.

I was gasping, laughing, and moaning all at the same time as Michael thrust himself into me, faster and faster, again and again and again. My head was swimming, both with the physical sensations, my emotions, and the one-too-many wines from the pub as he drove me inexorably towards the brink. His hands were firm on my hips now, pulling me onto his hard cock and pushing as deep as he could with each and every powerful thrust. By now, I was grasping hold of the other side of the table, hanging on for dear life and hoping the table could stand the battering it was taking. I could feel his balls slap up against my clitoris with each pounding stroke, and my head span.

"Oh Michael... Oh Michael... Yes... Yes..." was all I could gasp as he continued to pound into me over and over, his balls slapping at my clit at the end of each stroke as his cock bottomed out inside me. Climaxes started to roll over me, the first sneaking up and hitting me hard, and then quickly being followed by another, and then another. I'd never felt anything like it as Michael continued to thrust himself in and out so fast and so hard that I was afraid the table might collapse under us. But I didn't care. I was almost oblivious, as I just kept cumming, over and over again. I lost count, but it must have been at least a dozen little mini-climaxes that hit me after the initial thunderclap. Then suddenly Michael was cumming too. I felt his hot seed spurt deep into my pussy, thick and hot, and he shuddered and convulsed with each jet. He stopped thrusting and held my hips tightly to keep himself deep inside me as he spurted several more times before his jets subsided.

We were both panting hard, completely out of breath, as we slowly calmed down. I craned my neck to try and turn my head enough to look over my shoulder at Michael standing behind me, and could see he was covered in sweat. He was still holding my hips tightly as I reached a hand underneath me to feel his balls and the base of his cock that was buried deep in my pussy. I gently fondled his balls in their sack. They were soaked with our mutual juices, and I knew that mixture would be delicious. I wanted, no, I needed to taste it.

When he could stay hard no longer, Michael slowly pulled his now softening cock from me, and staying bent over the table so he could watch what I did clearly, I reached down and under my body to dip two fingers into my sopping wet pussy. Dipping deep inside me, I swirled them around, trying to gather up as much of the spunk and girl-juice mixture as I could. Then I took my thickly coated fingers and brought them up to my mouth. Thoroughly and seductively I sucked and licked the delightful concoction from them, savouring the salty taste and looking deep and longingly into Michael's eyes as I did so, then I turned around and stood up to throw my arms around his neck. We kissed hard and long, tongues intertwining, passing the remnants of the salty concoction back and forth, the taste mixing with that of my lipstick.

As we calmed down, I took him by the hand and, leaving my breasts fully exposed out of my dress for him to see and enjoy, I led him into the living room. We snuggled down onto the sofa, curling tight into each-other's arms. There, we talked, kissed, and gently fondled each other late into the evening. Eventually the time came and he had to leave. He had several closely spaced shifts at work over the next few days, and the logistics were such that it was simply rather awkward to see each other for a few days. I felt more disappointed than I expected, but I also knew we had started something special.

As he was starting to get dressed ready to leave, I called him back seductively. I think he thought I was just going to give him a goodbye kiss, but I had other ideas. Deliberately I walked back into the hallway where my handbag was and extracted my lipstick. Then with Michael watching intently, I used the hall mirror to reapply my lipstick thickly, knowing how this was a turn on for my darling in and of itself. He watched me attentively as I then silently dropped to my knees in front of him. Only then did it dawn on him what I was about to do, and he smiled warmly as I looked up into his eyes and slowly drew down the zipper he had only just done up.

I reached inside and fumbled for a second as I drew his soft cock from inside his shorts. He was very slowly hardening, and I kissed and rubbed him slowly, all the while looking up into my darlings' eyes, hungry for him still. When he was semi-hard, and keeping my eyes glued to his the whole time, I took him into my mouth and began sucking hard. He rested one hand gently on my head as I kneeled before him, and I moved my head backwards and forwards slowly, sucking, licking, and playing with my tongue all around the head and especially on the sensitive underside of the glans until he was rock hard in my mouth once more.

Then, taking a deep breath in preparation, I tried to repeat what had happened in the car. I sucked him deep into the back of my mouth, and then deliberately gasped aloud, trying to open my throat in a way I hadn't previously thought I could. It took a few tries, but after a little practice I found I was learning the technique, and I managed to pull myself deep onto his cock, past the normal blockage point, and take him deep into my throat. My eyes started to water involuntarily, but I kept looking up into my darlings eyes as I smushed my lips down around the very base of his cock, my nose just touching the public hair that protruded from his trousers as I deep-throated him for a second time that evening. I wanted my lipstick "ring of confidence" to be as far down his shaft as possible.