Toy Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't expect him to cum again, but suddenly he did! I was concentrating so hard on not gagging that it caught me unawares, and although it was only a small load, it shot straight down my throat. At that moment, as he came, he grabbed hard at the back of my head, so even if I had wanted to I couldn't have pulled away. I had no choice but to swallow his spunk. Not that I minded one little bit. It was lovely that he felt confident enough to not let me be in total charge for a change, and I let him hold me there until he was done. Then I slowly pulled back, relaxing my throat to let me breathe again as I withdrew from his shaft. Then I carefully sucked and licked the remnants of his seed from him until he was completely clean – apart from my lovely lipstick ring of course.

Only then did I slowly come up off my knees and stood back up on my suede high-heels to kiss him deeply for a final time before he left. We quickly made arrangements for our next "date" in a few days' time. It was only after he had left that I realised that, as I had stood at my front door waving until he was out of sight round the corner, the halter straps of my dress had been still pulled to the sides, leaving my breasts naked and exposed for any neighbour to see who might have been curtain-twitching! Oops!