Toy Prep

Story Info
He preps His toy for play.
1.6k words
4.05
40.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You will keep me safe. i shiver and sigh in response, turning my head slightly side to side, moaning softly ... feeling the drop of surrender inside me.

Grabbing the rope, You begin wrapping the soft rope against my chest wall around the base of my left tit, working steadily and with great purpose looping it around and around, i feel the pressure building in my tits and nipple as the rope feels tighter and tighter, then You cross over to my right tit and begin manipulating the soft flesh there in the same fashion now crossing back over to the other tit, making an "X" in the center of my chest with the rope, and now tightly finishing the encasing of my left tit and returning back to my right tit, making it match. Finished with the white rope wrapping of my swollen tits, You wrap the rope back to my left, then around my side, across my back to the other side under me again passing it beneath my tits, back under me at and angle and then wrapping around my body above my tits, creating a tit press with the rope and then tying it tightly beneath me, between my tits pulling them toward each other slightly. You flick both cylinders on my now quickly throbbing nipples setting them to jar and walk to the side table; leaving me with my tits completely bound in ropes, all around the flesh, with just the ends left open to have my stretched nipples and areolas still exposed; then bound beneath, above and between my tits, holding them tightly in place.

Reaching back into Your box of supplies, You pull out some very thin rope, it appears to look like twine, only softer. i watch as You form nooses at each of the two pieces and i moan as i guess Your intent. Watching my eyes, You slide each end of the open nooses up and over the cylinders that have my throbbing nipples captured, to the bottom of the cylinders attached to my pulsing tits, and begin sliding the knots, closing the nooses over my swollen, extended, now extremely sensitive nipples, pulling them tight to fully capture the very enlarged nubs and as the nooses close as tightly as they can, the cylinders are popped off, making me gasp at the tugging release of the suction pressure that feels like it is directly attached to my swollen clit.

You leave the strings dangling from my tits, looking like they are waiting to be tethered to some stationary holding point, and instruct me to get on my back on the table with my ass at the edge. i immediately scurry to do Your bidding and lay on my back, feeling my heavy tits trying to fall to my sides but held up by the tight rope tit press You have created; the pressure intense and intensely erotic, flowing straight to my now quite wet cunt, my pulse pounding from nipples to clit to the vein along my neck under my collar back to my cunt! my head just over the end at the top of the table, not dangling but not all on yet my neck fully supported, my ass just hanging off the end. It seems as if the table were sized perfectly for my length and Your height, as the top of it is near Your mid thigh - perfect fucking height; or if You choose to sit, it will place Your face at a level with the juncture of my spread thighs.

You tell me to lift my legs and bend my knees above me and to grasp my ankles. i do and feel as my cunt and ass completely open and exposed by the position You have me in, my muscles in my inner thighs, groin and hips stretching. You return to Your box and then back with yet more rope, dropping the pile of it onto my tummy. You again reach into the box and i see You pull out leather straps. i shiver, realizing they are cuffs and that my restraints are only at their beginning. Picking up one, You hold it to my mouth for a kiss. i kiss it, knowing that it is like kissing Your hand as the leather cuffs will hold me as lovingly, as sternly, as firmly and as securely as You do. You kiss the inside of my left wrist, right over my pulse point, then attach the first restraint. The process is repeated 5 more times. My right wrist, left then right ankle and, just above my knees, my left then right thigh. By the time You finish, my breathing has quickened considerably in anticipation of the unknown plans You have for Your pet slut.

Picking up a length of the rope, You run it through the D-ring on the outside of the cuff on my left thigh and tie it off then You attach it to the table leg at the end by my head, securing me to the table with my leg up, back and spread out to the side and lifting my ass slightly up and off the table. You return to get more rope and secure my right leg in the same fashion. Now standing between my spread legs and retrieving another length of rope, You tie it to the left thigh cuff again, then You drop it over the left side of the table and toss it beneath. You move to the right side, reach down and pull up the rope and tugging on it to pull my left leg out wider, You then run the rope up through the right cuff's d-ring and pull it tight to spread my right leg out wide and, tying the rope off, both of my legs are spread widely open and held with the same rope beneath me and further holding me to the table beneath me. i don't think i've ever been spread open more thoroughly and totally - my vulnerable cunt and ass spread open as a buffet for You. To use, enjoy or abuse -- likely all!

You pick up another rope from the dwindling pile on my stomach and attach it to the ring on my right ankle cuff and then to the table leg at my ass end. You repeat the act on the right side, now tying it off the leg near my head so that my ankle is equally secure above and below me. You walk to the other side of the table and picking up the last two pieces of rope repeat the pattern on my left side. My legs are going nowhere!!!

You walk to the head of the table and tell me to release my ankles and give You my hand. i let go with a sigh as my tired arms shake slightly. You bend my arms above my head my elbows on either side tucking my hands just beneath my shoulders, my cuffed wrists next to my collared neck. Using double side metal hooks, You attach my cuffs to my collar, allowing my elbows to fall open and rest on the table. You bend down and trace Your tongue over my lips, teasing me. i moan and try to kiss You, but You won't allow it - teasing me for a few long moments making me whimper. You chuckle and press Your lips to mine, pressing Your tongue inside, kissing me deeply, taking complete possession of my mouth. i moan into Your mouth stroking Your tongue with mine. You draw back, i try to follow Your mouth with mine, but can't lift my head very far off the table, so i reach my tongue up to You and You suck on my tongue hard pulling a moan from deep inside me, then just as You release it from the suction of Your mouth, You nip at the sensitized tip and then let go, making me whimper.

Standing next to me, You lift the thin ropes from my captured nipples. Chuckling, You say, "hmmmm, little slut, what shall we do with these?" i know You aren't asking a question, so i don't speak. "ah ... I know..." and You lift the noose on the end of the right string and loop it over my right big toe, then pulling it taut add secure pressure to my nipple, extending it yet further outward from my throbbing tit and tie it off, leaving no slack in the string. Moving to my left You repeat the action then stand between my spread legs to admire Your work.

i am bound completely open to the table. my legs spread obscenely wide open and back, lifting my ass slightly off the table to give complete access to Your whims and desires, my ankles above me yet secured fore and aft. my tits bound and standing up from the ropes holding them, my engorged nipples tied tightly to my toes held above them. my wrists attached to my collar.

You walk back to the box and return to me. You sit a bag of clothespins on my tummy and lay a flogger across my hips. You draw Your hand back and slap my spread pussy. i hear and feel the wetness splatter. "Well, I think this cunt is jealous of all the attention to the tits. Let's take care of that and then get to work on that ass." i moan as i feel the first clothespin close over my spread open pussy lips, knowing that worked is just what i'm going to get!