All Comments on 'Toy Stories Pt. 01'

by 1077ad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking HOT!!

Loved the story. Well written, good grammar, and hot nasty piss sex. I could totally relate to the desires expressed and would love to find myself living out such an experience sometime. Thanks for writing and sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best

That portable urinal I mean. Wonder where I can get one.

Oh, yes the strory was good too--also one of the best

Five golden stars for the awesome golden showers.

goldblokegoldblokealmost 7 years ago
A golden treat

Pissing and anal, the perfect combination. I'm not into guys in anything other than a hint of a bi-curious way, but that was hot!

gerrynukgerrynukover 5 years ago
So how does the story continue?

I'm hoping that Part 2 is out there somewhere as you can't leave us in suspense, wondering where the story goes.

Lolilol47Lolilol47about 5 years ago

Ok now that was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Just loved your story, when can we read Part Two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My gawd, this story had me gulping as though the piss was being poured into my own throat. In the shower; I have sucked a cock off and then too, had him wash it down my throat with his piss. So familiar. My precum soaked my bedsheets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1077ad@1077ad
I hope you enjoy my stories! Your responses are always welcome, whether as a comment or as a private message. You can also email me at ticketclick@gmail.com with constructive criticism, links or anything else. I haven't done all of the things I'm writing about here, and I am...