Tracey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

'And although I wouldn't have thought it possible, you look even more beautiful Tracey.' I replied as with the minimum of fuss she slipped out of the little she had on and came into my arms, lifting my cock so it was pressing against the silkily soft swell of her stomach as we kissed.

Then I moved her back to one of the well-padded chairs, laying her down and beginning to slowly kiss every inch of her. Her fingers ran through my hair and over my back as I moved from one place to another, pressing my head gently down when I reached her already spiking nipples. 'They've been ultra sensitive ever since I got you off Jim, and I think you'll find I'm sopping wet down below.'

She was right, she was, her pussy wet, its outer lips already puffily swollen and as my tongue licked slowly around it I felt shivering tremors running up through the rest of her body. But by then I knew Tracey well enough to know that in spite of how strongly she was already aroused at that moment she was in no hurry to actually climax. Her eventual release would be all the more satisfying if I took my time in getting her there. The more I prolonged the lead up to it, the stronger her orgasm would eventually be.

So I did just that, taking my time, never spending too long in one place, kissing, licking, sucking and nibbling every single part of her, right down to the baby-like skin between her toes.

For a long, long time she was happy to lie there accepting my caresses, her hands moving slowly over various parts of my body. But after a while, as her body grew steadily more tense, I felt her fingers digging more firmly into my flesh. Then she began to give soft gasping moans and soon after that she said with a sharp note of urgency. 'I want you! I need you inside me now lover!'

But although by then my cock was straining jerkily I ignored both her and its needs, and continued to slowly increase the pressure inside her.

I waited until she could simply no longer resist her body's demands and she began to climax, then I spread her legs even wider apart and slid my cock home, its entry triggering a second phase to her already strong orgasm. Her pussy's rhythmic contractions squeezing and kneading my already super-sensitive cock as though it was trying to bring on mine too.

But, perhaps because I'd already been holding myself back for so long, even though the urge grew ever more powerful I was able to resist and continued thrusting long enough to bring on Tracey's second. Then as those even more tightly gripping contractions dramatically increased the friction I got from each pistoning thrust, mine started too, my cock jetting what felt like scalding gouts of boiling hot semen deep into her welcoming cunt.

Once totally drained I just lay there, hearing our combined gasping for breath, and feeling our wildly racing hearts beating together as my body pressed her down into the cushions on the chair.

'That was sensational Jim!' She finally whispered. 'You seemed to know exactly what I wanted. Slow, almost tormentingly slowly, then so strongly and powerfully. You really are a girl's dream lover.'

We lay there for a while then the night air began cooling our bodies and we made our way back to our room and the cosier warmth of the bed, and soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

But then, sometime during the early hours of the morning I was woken from a deep sleep, and found her burrowed down between my legs. Of course I had no idea how long she'd been there but she'd already given me a throbbingly strong erection. She was doing to my cock something similar to what I had done to her body out in the gardens, her lips and mouth moving tantalisingly slowly, her soft hands caressing my cock as they might some incredibly fragile object.

Although I was still half asleep the sensations I was getting were so utterly fantastic I didn't want them to stop, so I just lay there, trying not to move a muscle, trying to avoid doing anything that would let her know that I'd woken.

I really have no idea how long that went on for, I drifted in a sort of blissful euphoria, in a state similar to that in the most beautifully erotic dream. And in fact at one stage I'd half convinced myself that's really what it was, but when Tracey eventually moved I knew that all that was happening was real.

She moved cautiously, apparently thinking I was still sound asleep and doing her best not to wake me, kneeling astride my legs then holding my straining cock steady as she slowly pushed herself down on to it.

Of course I had no way of knowing what was, or had been going through her mind but her pussy was incredibly wet, so she was able to slide almost effortlessly all the way down. She gave a softly whispered sigh of pleasure and the feel of her moistly clinging pussy was so phenomenal it was all I could do to stop myself doing the same thing.

But by then my eyes had adjusted to what little light was coming in through the window and reflecting off her pale skin, so when her breasts started swaying as she began to move slowly up and down, on top of all that she'd already done for me the temptation to hold them was just too strong. I reached up and cupped their firm weight, the thrills coming from the feel of them in my hands adding to those she was already giving me.

'Ah, you're finally awake.' She whispered. 'I wondered how far I could go before that happened.'

'I've been awake for a while.' I admitted. 'But what you were doing was so wonderful I just didn't want you to stop.'

She gave a low, gasping sigh as she ground herself right down and my cock dug deep inside her. 'I dreamed we were doing what we did in the garden. It was so strong it woke me, and I thought I'd try to see if I could give you a similar dream.' She explained.

'What you were doing was ten times better than a dream could have been Tracey. Not to mention what you are doing now!' I gasped as she began pushing herself up and down.

She rode my cock slowly, while I unhurriedly continued fondling her breasts, each of us savouring the thrills both those activities gave us, neither in any great rush to exchange them for the more intense, but much shorter ones that would signal the end of those pleasures.

But of course the outcome was both inevitable and to a great extent outside our individual control, and some deliciously long time later I felt her movements becoming just that much more vigorous.

'Squeeze them a bit harder now Jim!' She said in hoarsely tense voice.

I knew from experience exactly what she meant and began squeezing her breasts, then every now and then pinching one or other of her stiffly spiking nipples quite firmly. It was as though there was some inner connection at work, as I began doing that I felt her pussy contracting, tightening its grip of my cock. I heard myself grunting with my own increasing excitement each time she drove down, and felt an upwelling surge slowly building in the pit of my stomach.

And our bodies were so completely in tune with each other that some little time later we took each other to what were not only spectacular, but also perfectly co-ordinated climaxes. As the first load of semen exploded from my upthrusting cock a muffled screech of delight broke from the back of Tracey's throat. It was almost immediately followed by a much louder series of cries that blended with my deeper, but equally noisy grunts each time another burst fired up into her.

Then, once finally done with each other we fell asleep again and that time slept soundly right through the rest of the night.

As we were eating a late breakfast we talked through the various things the resort had to offer, but neither of us was really interested in joining in the various team or group activities. 'It says here we can order a packed lunch if we want to explore the various walking trails on the island.' I said as I read through the pretty comprehensive brochure. 'Or we can hire one of those golf buggy things and do it in comfort.'

'Now that sounds more like it.' She said, and that's just what we did, and an hour or so later we were humming out along one of those pathways.

Although the grounds around the resort were extremely well maintained, once outside it was obvious that Mother Nature was in charge, the lush vegetation starting to brush against the sides of the buggy as we moved further away. 'This is more like it, what I expect a tropical island to be like. The facilities at the resort are terrific but in a way it's all a bit too well ordered, isn't it Jim.' She said.

'Yes I know what you mean. Just a bit too civilised, most of the time you might just as well be back in the city. But on the other hand I'm glad there are showers and fly-screens.' Then made her laugh when I added. 'I'm not sure I'm really the 'Jungle Jim', type of Jim.'

'But you've proved you can be wild enough when you want to be.' She replied, giving my leg a firm squeeze then leaving her hand resting there.

'You mean when you've driven me to it.'

'Well, whatever! But I like it when you feel like that, though I'm glad there's the other side of you too, I mean like last night, in the gardens. That was beautiful Jim, the moon-light and the setting were beautiful, but so was the way you made love to me. It was all perfect, and something I'll always remember.'

'And you looked unbelievably beautiful in that dress. When you twirled around the way you did you looked like some sort of fairy princess.'

'I wonder if they actually do it?' She said thoughtfully.

Her sudden thought shift left me confused as to who or what she was talking about, and said so.

'Fairies. I wonder if they make love, if they fuck?'

'It's hard to imagine, but little fairies have to come from somewhere.' I said jokingly.

'Maybe they just magic them into existence.'

'If they do that's their loss, I certainly wouldn't swap making love to you for being able to do magic.'

'Well what your cock does for me makes me think it's like some sort of magic wand.' She said with a low giggle as her hand slipped further up my thigh.

'And you've certainly put some sort of spell on me Tracey.' I responded, leaning across to kiss the side of her neck.

Just then the path we were following broke out from the undergrowth and we found ourselves following a small curving beach, the ocean breaking gently on to the sand. Although it was a lovely spot we had been warned about the risks involved in swimming in the sea at certain times of year when poisonous jelly fish were common, and although then was not one of those peak periods I was still reluctant to risk it so I continued following the path.

Resisting the temptation to stop for a swim was made easier by what Tracey's hand was doing for me as it moved lazily up and down my thigh, it's actions in some ways reminiscent of what she had done earlier that morning, and affecting me in exactly the same way.

'Sometimes it is a bit like that, isn't it?' She said, and again I was confused as to just what she meant.

'What is?'

'The way we react to each other, and to the circumstances we're in. It is a bit as though we do put a spell on each other. I mean take last night as an example. While we were dancing I got the wicked idea of seeing how worked-up I could get you, and was thrilled with the result.'

'You did that on purpose?' I asked, my mind suddenly recalling the intensity of the climax she'd given me in the bushes outside the dining room.

'Oh yes. But then later I wanted you to make love to me slowly, and you certainly fulfilled that wish too.' She added softly. 'Both times you reacted just as I wanted you to, just as though you were under some sort of spell. If you see what I mean.'

'Maybe it's telepathy, rather than magic.'

'Well if it is, what am I thinking right now?'

Of course I had no idea and had to admit it. 'OK, we'll just wait and see what happens.' She said cryptically, then added as she pointed ahead. 'I think we're going to end up, up there.'

At the far end of the beach was a headland and as she'd predicted, a branch of the track wound gradually up to the top where we found a small sheltered picnic area with tables and benches, plus a few more of the padded sun-bathing chairs.

'This looks lovely, doesn't it!' She said excitedly as she got down from the buggy and walked out to take in the view.

It certainly did, from the point we had a view both ways down along the coast-line, in one direction the roofs of the resort just showing though the thick growth of trees that fringed the series of small beaches. But it took only a matter of seconds to take that all in and then my eyes locked on to the picture Tracey herself was making.

She was wearing just a simple cotton top and shorts, but the shorts were so short they just covered the curve of her bottom, and I knew from what I'd been watching on and off since breakfast that underneath the top she was bra-less. Standing there with nothing but the sea and sky beyond her outlined her shape in perfect silhouette, and after the gentle but insistent massage she'd been giving it as we drove, my cock responded in the only way it knew how to.

Its slow but insistent pulse coupled with the sight of her gave me a flash of inspiration. Because of their size the sun-bathing chairs had wheels on, and leaving the buggy I trundled one across the grass and around in front of her. 'I can't sit out here Jim, the sun's just too strong for my skin.'

'It's just to hold on to if you start feeling dizzy.' I answered, quickly undoing my shorts as I moved around behind her.

'Dizzy? Why should I feel ...?' She started to say, then broke off when I slipped my arms around her waist and, as I bent to kiss the side of her neck, slid my hands up under the front of her top and enclosed her breasts.

'You never know, you might.' I whispered, pressing myself closer as I began slowly fondling their firm weight.

'Yes I think you're right.' She replied, reaching back around behind me, her hands gripping my bum and pulling me tight up against herself.

While continuing to caress her breasts with one hand I used the other to unfasten her shorts, then pushed both hers and mine down to our ankles. It took a few moments to untangle our feet and kick the shorts and underwear aside but as we did that I slid the by then rigidly throbbing length of my cock between her legs, and heard Tracey's low gasp as she felt it pressing up against her pussy.

'Move back a bit and bend forward.' I said gruffly as the pressure of her silky thighs pressing against the shaft sent thrilling shock-waves up through the rest of me.

She not only did as I asked but also reached down between her legs for my cock, the touch of her soft fingers sending more of those thrills through me as she guided the head into the moist warmth of her sex. 'Keep your hand there, do it to yourself.' I said as I pushed forward.

And again she did as I suggested, holding on to the back of the chair with one hand for support, while rubbing her clit with the other as I began pushing slowly in and out of her pussy.

Because I'd taken her a bit by surprise she hadn't had time to get really wet, so although slick, her pussy felt even tighter than it usually did. I certainly wasn't complaining about the increased friction that produced, far from it, but I couldn't suppress the deep grunts that escaped as each thrust made it feel as though I was having a layer of skin stripped off my cock.

'Oh that's fantastic Jim!' She gasped as the strength of my thrusting slowly increased. 'You're getting really deep now!' She added as I felt her fluttering fingers beginning to move faster and faster.

By spreading her arse cheeks apart with my hands I was able to get even deeper still, and then settled into a steady, but powerful rhythm, relishing the rising waves of excitement that each movement produced.

It proved to be a truly amazing fuck, perhaps because there had been so little real build-up to it we were both able to delay the inevitable outcome for ages. And there was something about the place where we were doing it that added to the physical sensations that were coursing through our bodies. The fact that ahead of us there was absolutely nothing to see but the vast, seemingly limitless expanse of the blended haze of the sea and sky, seemed to somehow heighten our awareness of both each other and the sensations we were sharing.

So the thrills were both prolonged and also heightened, and because what she was doing to herself gave Tracey greater control of the timing of her own orgasm, she was able to hold it off until she could feel mine was finally approaching.

'Oooh! Oh yes Jim! Come now!' She gasped as the sudden increase in the size of my even more strongly throbbing cock stretched her pussy wide open. 'Do it as fast and as hard as you like now!' She added breathlessly.

I didn't actually need either her encouragement or permission, at that stage I had very little control of my actions, but her words must have added just extra fuel to fire already blazing inside me and I felt myself doing exactly what she'd suggested. And after just a few seconds of truly mindless thrusting, I erupted, and then as my white hot cock began spouting jets of semen deep into her cunt, I heard Tracey's choking cries signalling the start of her own orgasm.

I powered on, my cock pistoning back and forth, each thrust producing another searing spurt of what felt like boiling hot semen, and forcing another loud cry of delight from Tracey.

Even when I'd shot the very last drop into her I remained there, my head swimming from the sheer force of what I'd experienced, the continuing after effects jerking my thickly swollen cock back and forth in her still spasming pussy.

*

Chapter 8

A Buggy Ride

'Well whether it was magic or just plain old telepathy, it worked.' She said, turning her head and smiling back at me.

Although still a little befuddled I remembered what we'd been talking about, and her cryptic comment about 'waiting to see'. 'So you wanted this to happen?'

'Mmm, I've been feeling horny since breakfast.' She replied, wriggling her bottom back against me.

'You should have said so, or done something about it.'

'Don't worry I would have if we hadn't stopped here. I didn't fancy us trying anything back there in the jungle, for one thing there'd be too many insects. But this was worth waiting for, it's another perfect place to do it.'

'And you're a perfect someone to do it with.' I replied, pressing myself even more tightly against her still squirming buttocks and at the same time reaching around for her breasts.

Even through the cotton I feel how tight they were, and that the nipples were still stiff little spikes, so I slid my hands back up under her top and held them. Then, when I felt her immediate response I began doing what I knew she liked, hefting and gently squeezing both breasts, and every now and then pinching the tightly swollen nipples more firmly.

'You could do it again if you want to.' I said softly.

'You don't mind?'

'Why on earth would I mind?'

'Oh, I don't know, it seems a bit selfish.'

There's nothing selfish about that, just think of the times you've done it for me.' I replied, gradually increasing the strength of my fondling.

She said nothing more, just slipped one hand down between her legs and I felt her fingers beginning to stroke, and then briskly rubbing her clitoris.

But in spite of what she'd said about doing it to herself being selfish, I didn't totally miss out. Having my still partially engorged cock plugged tight in her pussy meant that as she reacted to having her breasts fondled while she stimulated herself, it was being massaged and squeezed in the most delightfully exciting ways. And as it seemed to take her much longer to reach her second orgasm, by the time she did I wasn't that far off being ready to go again myself.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers