Tracey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

But I resisted the temptation to see if I could have another one that quickly too, preferring to wait a bit longer, knowing I would enjoy it all that much more when fully recovered.

'Thank you lover, that was very sweet of you.' She said breathlessly when her body had finally stopped shuddering. 'But I still couldn't help feeling just a little bit guilty.' She added as she pulled herself forward off me.

My cock made a loud popping squelch as it slipped out of her and when I looked down I saw that although certainly not stiff, the treatment her flexing pussy had given it had left it almost as big as it got when it was. And because it had been held so tightly during those final few minutes the blood seemed to have been trapped in the head, turning it a dark purple and leaving it bulbously swollen. In addition to all that the coating of pussy-juice made the whole length of it glisten in the sun-light and that, plus the sticky mess dripping slowly from the ballooning head gave it a weird, almost obscenely grotesque appearance.

'Oh that looks awesome!' Tracey said when she turned and caught sight of it. Then without giving me time to stop her, she dropped to her knees. 'And you know how much I love the smell of it.' She added as she slid her hand underneath it and then lifted it to her lips.

Of course by then she'd given me innumerable blow-jobs so I knew just how good she was at doing it, and in some ways even more importantly, how much she enjoyed giving them to me. She'd told me that the comments she'd made about how excited she got from handling my cock and watching its reactions were just as true for when she also had her lips wrapped around it. And unlike most women I'd previously known, she not only had no problem in swallowing my semen, she said she actually liked doing it.

'After all its mostly water and protein, and that's nutritious and non-fattening. And as I've also told you, I love watching your reactions, and they seem to be even stronger when you come that way.' She'd explained one night after we had totally drained each other in our favourite variation of the sixty-nine position.

So naturally I expected that was what she was going to do for me right then, but for once I was wrong.

She began the same way she often did, licking my cock from end to end, that time having to swallow the thick mixture of semen and pussy-juice that coated it. Then, once clean, she began swirling her tongue around the massively swollen head, and I couldn't help myself grunting and jerking my hips forward when the tip of her tongue flicked back and forth across the super-sensitive ridge of flesh underneath it.

She glanced up and I saw how brightly her eyes were sparkling with pleasure, but also saw that she had a cheeky, almost impudent grin on the rest of her face.

And the reason for that became clear soon after. It took her very little time to finish off what her spasming pussy had started, and it wasn't long before her skilful mouth, lips and tongue had given me another fully blown erection. But once she'd successfully done that, she stopped.

'I think that will do for now, we'll keep this one for later.' She said with that same grin after she'd pulled her mouth slowly back off me. 'Knowing it's impatiently waiting for me will keep me hot and juicy.' She added before bending to pick up our discarded clothes.

She handed me my shorts. 'We won't worry about underwear, that'll make it more convenient next time we stop somewhere nice. And in the meantime I can keep a closer watch on your equipment.' She said with that same cheeky grin as she struggled back into her pair.

At that moment I was too bewildered by what she'd done, or to be precise, by what she had done and then not done, to do anything other than what she'd suggested, lifting my still jerkily throbbing cock up against my stomach as I tugged the shorts up and re-zippered them.

'Yes, that looks good, very, very good!' She said softly when she saw the result. 'I just hope I can curb my natural impatience.' She added as she reached out and then traced the outline of its shape with the tips of her fingers.

'But come on Jim, back on the trail, let's see what other places there are to see.'

Having returned the sun-bathing chair we got back in the buggy and once settled she reached across and took hold of the still fully hard length of my cock. 'And apart from anything else this gives me something to hang on to if you take the corners too fast.' She said as she tightened her fingers.

So, although both the state I was in, and having her doing that made concentration a bit difficult, we took off again, rejoining the main track and following it along another beach before plunging back into the dense vegetation.

Of course it was noticeably cooler than it had been out in the direct sunshine, but Tracey made sure the heat between my legs was maintained, her fingers either stroking or intermittently squeezing my still rigid cock.

Neither of us had said anything since moving off but Tracey suddenly broke the silence by asking. 'Just how long can you stay hard Jim?'

I said I had no idea, but added that I had heard of cases where men had lost their penises to gangrene because they had developed an erection that just wouldn't go down.

'Are you serious?'

'Certainly, I'm not sure of the causes or details but I think it's a problem called Satyriasis. As you know, an erection is produced by the spongy parts getting filled with blood, well in Satyriasis the back-flow becomes blocked, so the blood essentially goes bad, gets gangrenous, and the surrounding cells start dying off. It's irreversible.'

'Shit! I had no idea!' She said, suddenly pulling her hand away.

I chuckled and reached out and pulled it back again. 'It's all right, it takes a while to develop, I'll let you know if it starts to feel funny. I really like what you've been doing.'

'You do, you don't mind me, well, teasing you?' She said somewhat uncertainly.

'Well of course I was a bit miffed when you just stopped the way you did, but once I got over that I found the feelings were actually nice. If I hadn't already come they might not have been, but as I have it's, well it's hard to describe but, apart from the physical sensations themselves, there's a sort of sense of anticipation of something nice going to happen next I suppose.'

Although in just the time that exchange had taken I'd felt some of the tension easing, when her fingers retightened the shaft was still hard and as they resumed what they'd been doing before it responded. 'I'm glad you feel like that Jim. I certainly like holding it like this. But be sure to say something if it starts to feel strange, in any sort of way.' She added.

Having assured her I would we fell silent again as the buggy wound its way through the lush vegetation, and that gave me time to think about what I'd said to Tracey. Although it had been a spur of the moment response, mainly to reassure her, there was no doubting the gentle but insistent fondling was nice. As I had said to her, apart from the immediate sensations it gave me, there was also a sort of sense of anticipation. And of course the thought of what she'd said, about just feeling it would keep her 'hot and juicy' added to the low level stimulation I was getting. The idea that she was staying physically aroused from just holding my cock was in itself stimulating.

And of course that thought reminded me of what we'd just done, up on the headland. Having sex there, completely exposed, with nothing around us by the sea and sky, had been incredibly exhilarating. At the time I'd been mainly affected by the immediacy of sensations I'd been getting from fucking her, looking back at it, not quite dispassionately, but with a good deal more control of myself, the situation and surroundings seemed in some ways almost equally exciting.

I was still lost in those happy reminiscences when I saw that we were once again coming out of the thick vegetation, but that time not to a beach but behind the dunes that verged on it, on to a large, flat area of low lying scrub. We had a clear view all the way across it so I could see there was still nobody else in sight, and also realised that the track was about to take a long sweeping curve, before appearing to loop back towards the way we had come from.

'Ah this is better.' Tracey said, then began unfastening her shorts and pushing them down. 'You just keep going, but slow the speed down a bit more if you can Jim, there's no rush.'

I looked sideways as she took her shorts off and saw the sunlight glinting off the rich blaze of hair nestling between her thighs. As it always did, just the sight of it was enough to re-fire the long simmering excitement I'd been experiencing, and I felt my cock twitching.

'Now yours.' She said as she began unzipping mine. 'Lift your bottom Jim, so I can get them off.' She added, then paused for a moment when my cock sprang free as she pushed them down. Then as she reached down to get them off my feet her cheek brushed against the shaft, and as just that lightest of touches sent a thrill coursing up through me, my cock gave a powerful jerk.

'That looks remarkably healthy.' She said, looking up for a moment with a smile on her face. 'Now just try not to crash us.' She added as she hoisted herself up over my legs.

Reaching down to steady my straining cock she wedged its head in the cleft between her pussy-lips, then balanced herself before pulling the thin cotton top up over her head. 'Now, as I said, try to keep at least one eye on where we are going.' She said as she took a firm grip of my shoulders and pushed herself slowly downwards.

'Aaah yeesss!' She sighed as the rigid length drove deep inside her, her breathy sound almost smothered by my much louder grunts of excited delight as her moist, but still tight pussy engulfed it.

'This was certainly worth waiting for.' I said hoarsely as she began to push herself up and down, then took one of her nipples between my lips and began nibbling and sucking on it.

'Good, but as I said, there's no rush.' She replied. 'I'm going to make sure it get's even better, so just enjoy.'

And she did, and I certainly did.

She rode me slowly but steadily, tensing herself so that each downward push was just as exciting as the first one had been. Sometimes taking my cock deep, sometimes holding it there and just making small up and down movements, sometimes doing the same thing when she had just the tip of the head inside herself. And because I had already been wound-up for so long it didn't take much to turn the whole length into a throbbing, jerking mass of over stimulated flesh, every nerve ending firing shock-like signals up into my brain.

But then by using those ever changing patterns of movement she held me there, keeping me at the peak of excitement, but somehow never doing any one thing long enough to push me up over the brink.

And of course I had two other distractions to keep my mind off just reaching orgasm, making sure the buggy didn't veer off the rather narrow track, and her breasts.

Apart from the sounds Tracey made I could tell from how stiffly spiking her nipples immediately became that what she was doing to me increased her own level of excitement too. So although I needed one hand to steer the buggy, I augmented what my lips and mouth were doing with the other, giving each breast in turn fondling caresses interspersed with somewhat firmer squeezes.

'I can't tell you just how good that feels.' I gasped as I felt my senses reeling from what she was continuing to do to me.

'For me too Jim, for me too!' She replied just as excitedly as she began to make her movements just a little more purposeful.

But then, as luck would have it, although my vision was blurred by the rapidly increasing tension and pressure that generated, I spotted a movement ahead of us. Just at that moment another buggy had appeared on the track, coming towards us, and at higher speed than ours was.

I could tell how close my orgasm was, and after being left hanging up on the headland I was determined not to have that happen again. So although the position was cramped and I had little room to move, I braced my legs as best as I could, and began to thrust my hips upwards.

'Traffic coming!' I grunted in explanation as I drove my straining cock higher, each thrust forcing it deep into her pussy.

'Oh shit, but we'll just have to ignore them! I'm not leaving you strung out again! And I'm very close too, so come Jim! Come now!' Tracey replied almost feverishly as she matched my actions with equally determined downward thrusts.

We made it, just, but in the process gave the couple in the other buggy a sight I doubt they would ever forget, and which probably became the source of many a dinner-party story for them.

I've no idea how I managed to keep the buggy from going off the track, some inner guidance system must have kicked-in, because during the last minute or two I certainly had no conscious control of either it, or anything else. I knew the other buggy was drawing closer and closer and that by then what we were doing must have been all too obvious, but at that stage we couldn't have cared less.

And I don't know if my cock suddenly ballooned in size, or if Tracey's pussy merely clamped even tighter, perhaps it was actually a bit of both. But whatever the cause, the friction dramatically increased, sending the pressure inside me sky-rocketing and bringing on that all too familiar massively draining surge.

The onset of mine must have been all Tracey needed to trigger her own climax, because as the first load erupted she gave a loud screech, then began pounding herself up and down my cock's impaling length. It spouted again and again, and by the time the two buggies passed Tracey and I were hanging on to each other as our bodies locked together in a shuddering embrace that just didn't seem to want to come to an end.

When it finally did, when my cock had spurted the last few drops, Tracey's pussy relaxed the tight grip that had held it, and our bodies' functions began starting to return to something approaching normality, we looked at each other and simply burst out laughing.

'Well that was one for the books.' She said when we'd regained a little composure. 'And we finally got caught out, in a big way.'

'I wonder who they were, did you see?' I asked.

'Sorry Jim, no I didn't. I wasn't really capable of doing too much at that moment. It was good though, wasn't it?'

'Unbelievably, simply fantastic!' I replied, hugging her as tight as I could with only one arm.

'That's good, I made up for what I did to you before, did I?'

'More than, much more than. And that's even without including the last few minutes, the previous time was great too, I really liked that.'

'Really? You're not just saying that?'

'No, really. As I said at the time, it gave me nice feelings, very nice, and certainly got me well and truly ready for what you did next.'

'Yes I noticed that!' She said with a grin. 'You certainly were, as they say, 'hot to trot'. And by then so was I. But now I think you'd better pull over somewhere so we can stop and clean ourselves up a bit before we find somewhere to eat.'

Having done that we followed the track for a while, then found another that looked as though it might cut back across to the coast, which it did, and we made our way back to the headland to have our picnic lunch.

The rest of that long, but much, much too short week-end is a bit of a blur, I know we continued having frequent, and extraordinarily satisfying sex, so much in fact that by the time we had to leave on the Monday afternoon we were sort of looking forward to returning to normality, if only to have a bit of a rest.

But we were both soon caught up in our separate careers again, and as I've said, in spite of the things we shared, our relationship just wasn't to be, Tracey and I didn't have a fairy-story ending.

Her work began taking her away ever more frequently, and then I was offered a promotion that simply couldn't be refused, which meant moving to another State.

There were tears, promises to meet, and at first we managed to do so. But those meetings became shorter and increasingly difficult to arrange, and of course in time we each met other people.

But I still have those photographs, and from time to time find the temptation to look at them again too strong to resist. And when I do so they bring back a whole series of wonderfully exciting memories, which never fail to stir me.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers