Track & Field

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,612 Followers

"Once again, every word. Lee, you are perfect to me, and I would like nothing more than to love you as you deserve to be loved." I laid all my cards on the table, praying for a winning hand.

"Ok, honesty time. How many girls have you been with?" She asked flatly.

"Two." I responded without hesitation.

"Who?"

"Sharice Griffith and Gina Belos." I told her.

"Gina's that Greek girl, right?"

"Yeah, she's the exchange student that went back to Greece a few days ago." I shrugged.

"Did you use condoms with them?"

"Yes, I did." I nodded again.

"Good." Lee smiled, then leaned in and kissed me passionately again, and this time without the danger of being interrupted.

As we broke the kiss after several long moments, I pushed her down on the couch and opened her robe, revealing her lush triangle of pubic hair and her beautiful breasts with the dark chocolate nipples. Her nipples were already hard as bullets, and I lowered my mouth to each one, suckling like a hungry baby.

Her hands went to the back of my head, holding me in place as she moaned in pleasure. My bulge was at Full Staff now, and was grinding into her as she ground her hips up to meet mine. Her breathing was getting quicker and her moans were getting louder as I licked, sucked, and teased each of her gorgeous nipples in turn. My hands came up to knead each breast, loving how her large breasts were still relatively firm.

"OHMYGOD!" She shouted unexpectedly as I felt the front of my shorts get really wet. Her entire body shook and shuddered beneath me as she came, and came HARD.

I moved back a bit as her eyes uncrossed themselves and her orgasm died down.

"Are you ok, Lee?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"Uh huh." She replied in a gasp. Once her breathing returned to normal, she grinned up at me and giggled... yes, GIGGLED! "Damn, Sugar!" She exclaimed. "I can't remember the last time I came that hard!"

"But... we really didn't do anything." I blushed.

"Sugar... Justin, listen to me. You sucked my titties like they haven't been sucked EVER. That python in your pocket rubbing against my clitty and the way your mouth made love to my titties made me come like a freight train. So baby, you did a lot more than nothing!" She licked her lips, then bit her lower lip seductively.

I just sat stunned, and probably looked like a goldfish with my mouth opening and closing like that. Her exposed breasts and her open and glistening pussy had me throbbing in my shorts and damn near ready to blow my load!

"Honey, come with me." Lee stood up and took my hand, leading me upstairs. She didn't even bother retying the belt of her robe. Once in her room, she dropped the robe on the floor, giving me my first glimpse of her naked derriere. My God, her ass is amazing! Round, full, twin bubbles of dark chocolate goodness. I had to drop my shorts and free my cock before I came in my boxers. I stripped them off quickly, then pulled my t-shirt over my head, too. I kicked off my shoes and socks, and stood there just as naked as she when she turned around and took me in her arms.

Lee stands 5'9" and weighs probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 145 to 150, all of it packed in the right places! She is never what any man would call skinny, but she also isn't anywhere near Fatland. Perfectly proportioned, is the term I would use. Her shoulder length hair is straightened and pulled back in a ponytail, most of the time.

We kissed passionately again, her lips devouring mine in her sensuality and sexuality. She felt my monster pressing into her lower belly, and looked down to take me in her hand. "You're big, Sugar. How big are you?"

"I don't know." I shrugged, embarrassed. I'd never measured myself.

"Let's not worry about that right now. I want this big fuckstick up in my pussy, and I ain't takin' no for an answer." She growled at me with a lusty look as she licked her full lips. "You gonna give it to mama, baby?"

"Fuck yes, mama." I groaned as she led me by the cock to her bed, then laid down and spread her legs.

"Then come here baby and give mama what she needs." Lee smiled at me, and I couldn't deny her anything, but first I had to taste her.

"I will, but first I want to eat your pussy, Lee." I smiled as I got down between her thighs.

Her eyes went wide at that. "Are you sure, baby? Dick never wanted to eat my pussy!"

"Very sure. I think we've already established that Dick is a moron." I grinned. I inhaled her scent, and she smelled so sweet! I lowered my lips as she spread her legs wide, and spread her labia with my fingers as I lapped up some of her copious juices. Her taste was even better than her scent! I stiffened my tongue and dove into her sweet cunt, twirling my tongue around inside her as she moaned in pleasure.

"Ooooh, baby! That's it, Sugar. eat mama's pussy! Ooooooh God yes! Shit, baby! I'm gonna come!" She gave me fair warning, but I just locked my mouth around her pussy and French kissed it deeply as she exploded in my mouth, her thick thighs closing on my head as she bucked her hips up into my mouth.

Her climax was so strong, as were her thighs, that I was beginning to suffocate. I smacked her thigh as hard as I could, and she released me quickly with an "OUCH!"

I was gasping for air, my face covered in her juices as I regained my breath.

"Oh, baby!" She sat up and pulled me to her, holding my tight. "I'm so sorry, Sugar."

"It.. It's ok, sweetheart." I said, kissing her and letting her taste herself. She enjoyed it, and licked my face clean.

"Mmmmm, you're the first man to ever eat my pussy, baby. Damn, I love it!" She licked her lips.

"Good, because I love doing it. Just don't try to pop my head again, ok?" I chuckled.

"I promise, baby." She smiled and kissed me lovingly.

"Now I'm going to fuck you hard, mama." I declared as I pushed her back on the bed.

I climbed up over her and laid my body on top of hers as I reached down to guide my cock between the Gates of Heaven. Her wet hot tightness engulfed me slowly as I thrust into her.

Our eyes never left each other as I finished thrusting, our pubes enmeshed and the head of my cock pressing against the back wall of her pussy.

"Oh God, Justin!" She gasped. "You fill me up so good, sugar!"

"You're pussy is so tight, mama." I groaned as I leaned down and kissed her hungrily. Then my inner Beast took over, and I gave her the fucking she asked for. I plunged into her over and over, faster, deeper, harder than I had ever fucked either of my past two girlfriends.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me, baby! Fuck mama good! Fuck this pussy, Sugar! This is your pussy now, my beautiful baby!" She encouraged me as I pumped into her in long fast strokes.

"You like that, mama? You like it when I fuck that hot chocolate pussy of yours? Hmm? You like it when I fuck you like you need to be fucked?" I growled over and over as I laid into her like a jackhammer.

"OH GOD YEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!" Lee exclaimed as she started coming around my thrusting throbbing member. She screamed my name over and over as her cunt clamped down and started milking me. I felt the cum building up as my orgasm was about to overtake me.

"I'm gonna come, Lee!" I warned, trying to pull out.

She locked her ankles behind my ass and kept me inside her as I erupted like Mt. Vesuvius inside her hungry pussy. I yelled wordlessly as her cunt kept milking me of every drop of semen I had, and a second orgasm shook her as I fired off my hot cum into her waiting willing womb.

I collapsed on top of her, and her arms went around me, holding me to her as her legs stayed locked behind my butt. She cooed and stroked my hair and my back, our bodies slick with sweat and glistening in the aftermath of our hard fucking.

"Stay in me, baby. Stay with me. I love it when you come inside me." She cooed softly over and over.

"I'll stay with you as long as you'll have me, mama." I whispered back as I kissed her neck.

"Then I don't think you'll be goin' home for the next twenty years or so, baby. Mama needs that big white dick." She said.

"Lee, you know I love you, right?" I said softly.

"I know, baby. I love you too." She replied. "Wow, you're still hard inside me!" She realized. I hadn't gone soft yet, now that I was in the middle of my dream come true.

"I can't help it, Lee. You do that to me all the time. I sometimes jack off twice in a row while thinking about you." I blushed as I realized what I had just said.

Lee just laughed lightly. "Oh, baby. What am I going to do with you?"

"Well, you could marry me after divorcing Dick." I suggested, only half joking.

"That's not a bad idea, baby." She smiled warmly as she kept holding me inside her. I flexed my cock inside her cum-filled pussy, and she moaned and shivered. "Damn, sugar!" She gasped. "You ready to go again?"

"Been ready, mama." I whispered as I started moving slowly in and out of her, "Only this time, I'm going to make love to you." I said in that same whisper, then kissed her softly, lovingly, deeply as I thrust slowly into her. I rotated my hips on each down stroke, pushing deeper with every slow thrust.

"Oh, baby! Make me feel good, Justin. Make love to me, honey. God yes, Sugar! Take me! I'm yours, baby! All yours!" She gasped and exclaimed over and over as she held me close and I thrust into her over and over, oh so slowly.

"And I'm all yours, mama. I love you, Lee." I whispered back, giving her everything I had in me. This time, our orgasms hit simultaneously. We literally came together as one, our bodies melding together at our groins, black and white becoming one heart and soul as we experienced the ultimate pleasure together.

"I love you too, baby. And after that, I think I'm falling In Love with you." She giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Good, because I've been in love with you for years." I grinned back at her, then slowly pulled my finally softening cock out of her, only to have my cum gush out of her well fucked and cum drenched pussy. "I'll get a towel!" I volunteered and ran for the towel closet. Having swum in her pool enough times, I knew exactly where the towel closet was. I grabbed a large towel and brought it back.

"Wow, I can feel that you came a lot, baby! But seeing that towel..." She laughed and shook her head.

"I know, right?" I responded. "I think I'll need another one!"

She laughed as I slowly cleaned her with the towel, until all that remained of me inside her was what was already in her womb.

"Lee, will I get you pregnant?" I asked.

"Not yet, baby. Don't worry about that. I'm on the Pill." She smiled. "I don't want kids right now, but I love the feel of my Man coming inside me."

During my previous relationships, I had used condoms and then pulled out when I came. The feel of coming inside Lee was amazing by comparison! The feeling of intimacy, of shared love, was the most incredible feeling I've ever felt. Did she just say "yet"? Ok, now I was excited. The thought of fathering Lee's children took me to a whole new level of love for her.

"You're ruining me for all other women, sweetheart. You know that, right?" I smiled as we cuddled together, kissing sweetly and lovingly.

"Mmhmmm. And you're ruining me for all other men, and doing a damn good job of it." She grinned impishly.

"Am I your first white guy?" I asked.

"Yeah, and probably my last guy, for that matter. Damn, if I had known what you were packin', and how well you could use it, I would have been with you years ago!" She grinned again and kissed me. "Or maybe not. You were underage, but at least you're 18 now." She giggled again.

"I wouldn't have told anyone." I winked.

"I know, baby. But I was still with Dick back then, not that he touched me much even then. Now I know why!" Her voice got bitter at that for a moment, then she looked at me and her expression softened into a smile. "Justin, be honest. I'm over twice your age. Do you really see yourself with me in the future?"

I didn't even have to think about it. "Yes."

"Are you sure, baby? I mean, when you're my age, I'm gonna be 59."

"And?" I smiled, pulling her to me. "Like I said, after you divorce Dick, I'm gonna ask you to marry me."

"Damn, baby!" She laughed as I pulled her to me, squeezing her big round firm ass.

Her cell started ringing on the nightstand, and she groaned as she recognized Dick's ring tone. She placed her finger to her lips as she picked it up and hit Talk. I zipped it.

"What, Dick? No. NO. I told you last night that was your last chance! NO, I am NOT going to give you one last chance. I TOLD YOU!" She listened for a minute. "And now you're threatening me?! Are you that damn stupid?! Fine. Ok, you can come get your shit. But since you decided to threaten me, I'm going to call Justin and have him come over. Why? Because he can beat your ass down if you try anything. I'll ask him to bring his baseball bat, in case you get some funny ideas. No, Dick. You come in, get your shit, and go. End of story!" She hit End and set the phone down.

I smiled as I held up my thumb and pinky to my mouth and ear. "Hello? Oh, hey, Lee! Sure, I'll be right there. Nah, I can't find my bat, but I can take that limp Dick asshole in a fight, no problem. Ok, see you in a few. Bye." I hung up my hand phone.

"You crazy white boy! I love you!" Lee laughed until tears were falling down her face, as was I.

"I love you too." I said as I got my laughter under control. "Come on, let's get dressed." I winked, and Lee grabbed a pair of clean panties. She pulled them on with my cum still inside her, and patted the gusset while winking at me.

We dressed casually, and the thought of her meeting her soon-to-be-ex husband with my cum in her pussy turned me on to no end! I was harder than a steel girder, but had to think of my Mom's voice to get rid of Captain Woody before Dick showed up.

We were sitting in the family room when Dick knocked on the door. We uncurled ourselves from each other and went to answer the door.

Sure enough, there he was. Lee let him in, he went and packed his suitcases, and came back down with them. He asked me to grab one, so I did, brought it out to the top of the stairs, and threw it down to the floor below. I gave him a smile when he shot me a look of rage. Yes, I was baiting him.

I followed him out and had to say something when we got outside. "Dick, you fucked up royally. You had it made, man. Lee is an amazing woman, and I would give anything to have a wife like her. You cheated on her twice, that we know of. This is all on you." I shook my head, and he at least had the decency to look ashamed.

"You're right, Justin. I did fuck up. For what it's worth, I never should have done it." He sighed in resignation, then held out his hand to me to shake. I just looked at it, and walked back inside. Lee shut the door in his face and threw the deadbolt again.

We sat together on the L couch with me in the corner and her leaning back into me between my legs. She grabbed her cell out of her pocket and called first the locksmith, then one of the Divorce Attorneys that she works for, doing her accounting business. She told her what had happened, and planned to draw up Divorce papers on Monday. She then decided to wait until Monday to hire my Uncle Jack.

She called my mom and told her about Dick's threats, and asked if she could keep me here as added security, since I had kept Dick from becoming violent when he'd come to pick up his stuff. Mom agreed, volunteering me without my consent yet again. I didn't even get annoyed this time, however. I just smiled and winked at Lee. She said that she would send me home to pack some clothes, and that she was going to pay me for the summer. I was surprised by that, but Lee just smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek. Once she'd hung up, she let me know the score.

"When the locksmith gets here, you go home and have dinner with your folks. Then pack up some stuff, including a suit, and come back. Bring all the toiletries and clothes you'll need, Sugar." She said as she lovingly stroked my cock through my shorts. How the hell was I supposed to say no to that?! Answer: I couldn't have said no if I'd tried.

Dear God in Heaven, you're missing an Angel. She's stroking my cock right now. Signed, Justin.

When the locksmith got there, we put her plan into action. I left, telling her that I would be back in an hour, and she said that she would have the guest room made up for me by the time I returned, all for the sake of appearances. I got in my car and drove home.

I ate dinner with my family for the last time in a long time, and told my brother that I wasn't sad to be spending the summer with Lee, since I was sick of him anyway. Mom damn near blew a gasket when I told my brother off, but it was either ground me and break her promise to Lee, or let me go. My parents' philosophy is "If you live under our roof, we can ground you whenever we want!"

But as Mom had volunteered me already, she had to send me back. I just smiled a shit eatin' grin as I packed my bags after dinner. Gotcha Mom!

Until that moment, I hadn't even thought of how I could get back at Mom and Shithead Bro for a lifetime of getting the short end of the stick. But now, I was going to enjoy it to the fullest! Without me around, Mom and Dad were going to have to see that crap that Patrick pulled wasn't my fault! Unless he turned over a whole new tree, he was going to get busted, and then Mom and Dad would HAVE to acknowledge that previous shit wasn't my fault!

Now, I love Lee. I've loved her ever since I started to notice girls and women. It wasn't just her beautiful curves though. In fact, I didn't even care about her skin color. I just thought that she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Her personality helped a lot with that, too. She's one of the sweetest, most genuine people I've ever met. She has a goodness to her soul that outshines even her external beauty. How the hell could Dick have cheated on perfection?! God only knows.

My point is that I was not using Lee to get back at my Mom and Bro. It was just a happy side effect.

Once I was completely packed and ready to go, I said my goodbyes to my family, then drove back over to Lee's place. I got there as the locksmith was driving away, and hauled my Duffel bag and suit bag up to the house. I parked in Dick's old spot in the driveway this time, however.

As I approached the door, Lee opened it and held up a key for me. She winked as I took it from her hand with a grin, then closed and locked the door as she dropped her robe. I dropped my bags as my breath caught in my throat. She was wearing a demi cup emerald green teddy. Her nipples were already hard, and looked like large Hershey's Kisses. God, she has a beautiful body!

She dropped to her knees, right there in the foyer, and pulled my shorts down. "It's past time for me to taste this big vanilla lollypop, Sugar." She licked her lips as she grabbed my hard cock and licked it slowly from base to head. I moaned as her tongue danced over my shaft, then slowly she took me into her mouth. The warm wetness of her mouth made me moan again as she sucked me deep, taking most of me into her mouth until I felt her gag around me.

"Oh God, Lee!" I exclaimed with a gasp as my fingers entwined themselves in her hair. "That feels so good!"

She pulled off as she kept stroking me. "Do you like that, baby?" She asked with a grin.

"Fuck no! I LOVE it!" I declared.

"Good!" She giggled and took me back into her warm wet mouth. The sight of her full dark lips moving up and down my shaft only heightened my arousal, making me more than ready to unload in her mouth. I felt myself getting closer and closer to blast-off.

"Gonna come, Lee!" I said between gritted teeth, trying to hold back as her tongue performed magic on my cock deep inside her. She had almost all of my cock in her mouth and throat, but wasn't quite able to get it the rest of the way in. She just started sucking harder at my warning of impending orgasm. She moaned around me and that set me off.

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,612 Followers
123456...8