Trading in For an Older Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a month into our tryst, I went over to Dawn's one night over the weekend for dinner. She was looking especially beautiful that evening, wearing the same blue dress I fell for her in. I noticed that she was acting strange and didn't say much during the meal. Finally, when we retired to her couch, I decided to find out what was wrong.

"You've been pretty quiet all night. Is something wrong?" I pressed.

"I don't really know how to tell you." she said quietly.

I began to get nervous at the possibilities but still had no idea what she was getting at. "Whatever it is, you can tell me." I said, trying to smile reassuringly for her but hide my anxiety.

"Yesterday I found out that I'm pregnant. We're going to have a baby." she said as she stared at me, on alert for my first reaction.

I laughed, knowing she had to be joking. She kept her eyes locked on mine as my smile faded and it quickly sank in that she wasn't joking.

I was shocked. No, a shock doesn't begin to describe what I was experiencing. How could this happen I demanded to my mind for an explanation. It felt like a car had hit my brain, I could barely speak.

"I don't understand." I finally managed to say. "We use protection and...".

"Not that first night." she quickly reminded me. It was true; we figured it was a million to one shot but better to be safe than sorry after that first night when we realized we'd be doing this a lot, and I had begun wearing condoms whenever we were intimate.

"But Stacy and I... hell I figured I was sterile." I blurted out.

"You are definitely not sterile if you can put a baby in someone my age" she joked, trying to laugh off the tension.

"Yeah, can you even still have kids?" I asked, not detecting or caring about the slight insensitivity of that question. I needed all of the answers in that second.

"I didn't think so, but it's hard to argue with this. My periods had been pretty spotty for the last few years and I doubted seriously that I could bare a child anymore, but when I started feeling sick and vomiting out of nowhere, a friend of mine suggested I take a test."

"Maybe the test was a fluke?" I suggested. "They're not always accurate." I reminded her, desperate for one of these arguments to stick.

"I took three, they all came out the same way." she said, shooting that theory down.

I started to argue again but she cut me off. "...And THEN I went and saw my OBGYN and he confirmed it yesterday." she said with the dagger.

So there it was. There wasn't any more room for my protestations. I had knocked Dawn up. In one of life's little ironies, I had managed to seed my 51 year old coworker in one night, accomplishing something which I never could do in nearly 10 years with my wife who was 20 years Dawn's junior.

During all this time I didn't even stop to think about what it would be like to have a baby; I still couldn't even comprehend that it had happen in the first place. Dawn reminded me of that.

"So you haven't said what you think about it..." she said carefully.

I had mostly given up on the idea of being a father after things weren't working with Stacy. For the first time, I finally took a moment to think about it. To be honest, the first thing I thought about was my father.

I thought of all of the wonderful moments I experienced as I grew up with him raising me on his own, the bond we shared because of it, all the things he taught me. The idea of doing that with my own child excited me beyond words, and to do it now with the woman I was falling in love with was beginning to feel perfect.

Dawn looked at me cautiously, trying to divine my thoughts. The smile that crept on my face gave me away as I leaned forward and kissed her with excitement.

"It scares the hell out of me, but I think it's fantastic!" I finally said. "But what about you, what are you thinking?" I asked, realizing I had no idea where her head was at.

She smiled back at me in response. "I feel the same way as you." she said.

"But is it safe?" I asked, suddenly aware and worried at the risks of someone Dawn's age going into labor.

Dawn smiled at my concern. "I asked my doctor about that. He told me it's a bit more complicated having a child at my age, but he said more women are having children in their 50's than ever before."

"I believe it if they all look like you." I said slyly with a grin on my face.

"Nice one." she said, grinning back but appreciating the compliment as I leaned in and kissed her again. I quickly swung her up in my arms before remembering the baby. From there I gingerly carried her into the bedroom so that we could properly celebrate the news.

After learning of her pregnancy, Dawn and I decided that while we could keep the relationship secret from everyone at work, that I would obviously have to come clean to Stacy if Dawn and I were going to have any kind of future together.

I had no idea how I was going to tell Stacy that I had been unfaithful, that I was in love with another woman. I figured the news of the baby could wait as I was sure that it would destroy her if she found out I had gotten another woman pregnant, let alone a woman who most people would say has no business being pregnant in the first place.

Stacy actually took it a lot better than I ever imagined she would when I sat down with her and revealed that I had been having an affair. She was mostly just bewildered at who the other woman was.

A few moments after my confession, she too confessed that she had been unfaithful, as well, and had been sleeping with a 22 year old undergrad she met at school who is actually a good eight years younger than she is.

We agreed that we had been drifting apart in a loveless marriage for years and that this was inevitable. We decided that an amicable split would be best as neither of us wanted a long, drawn out and messy divorce.

After we got the serious talk out of the way, Stacy and I talked and laughed more than I could remember in years.

I told her about Dawn and she told me about the undergrad from her school she had been seeing (yes, it was Rick) and how he wants to start his own business when he gets out of school. She smiled whenever she spoke of him, so I could tell whatever they were doing was more than just a physical connection.

Stacy laughed when I joked that Rick and I both had a thing for cougars even though their eight years is nothing close to the 20 year disparity which Dawn and I share.

It sounds strange to say, but it was a great afternoon. I left Stacy with the hope that we might someday salvage some kind of friendship after everything had settled. I was happy for her, and she seemed to be happy for me.

Realizing what we were getting into, Dawn and I tried it take it slow, but after a couple of months it was obvious that we were completely in love with one another and were becoming inseparable. I had been staying in a modest room at one of my company's hotels after I moved out of my house. The room never ended up getting much use, however, as I ended up staying with Dawn most nights anyway so we decided I should just move in with her.

Soon after, Dawn introduced me to her son who was understandably more than a bit taken aback when he learned that his mother was not only dating but pregnant by a man who was only a handful of years older than he was. When he saw how happy I made her, though, he quickly came around and accepted me.

We hadn't planned on telling our coworkers about our relationship yet until I began taking Dawn on my out of town business trips to visit and check up on the company's various hotels.

The office gossip, Beth, found out that we had been sharing a room together whenever we would travel and began spreading scandalous (but true) rumors about us, so we decided to just come clean.

Our coworkers were initially shocked to learn about our relationship when we told them, but given that they all grew to love Dawn pretty soon after she began working at the company, they were elated for the two of us, though I know a few of the "alpha male" types were scratching their heads because they had seen Stacy on numerous occasions.

Beth the snoop struck again after Dawn made a few too many trips to the bathroom and was beginning to show a few months into her pregnancy. Beth put two and two together and scooped us on that news, as well.

Normally I wouldn't have cared, but it got back to Stacy that Dawn was pregnant and had been for a few months. Stacy reacted just as I had feared and immediately went on a warpath. Her lawyer called to tell me that Stacy "just happened" to have a lot more demands in the divorce, and that any hope of settling this like adults was off the table.

The next day, after she had a chance to sleep on it, I called Stacy to tell her I'd give her everything, the house, the cars, the money, anything she wanted - I only wanted the business my father had built.

Maybe it was that the abject bitterness she had been possessed with the day before was mostly reactionary, or maybe it was the fact that she knew I loved the company more than anything and that it rightfully belonged with me, but whatever it was, Stacy sounded softer when I talked to her and she agreed to those terms.

I rushed home immediately after the divorce was final, got down on one knee in front of Dawn, and placed the ring I had bought shortly after learning about her pregnancy on her finger. Dawn teared up and nearly lost her balance as I got up to catch her.

"So is that a yes?" I asked, smiling.

Dawn grinned at me through the tears. "Yes, jackass." she said between laughing and sobbing, "Yes, I'll be your wife". She knew better at that point than to put up any more struggles when it came to trivial things like our difference in age, neither of us cared one bit.

We decided to elope rather than have a big ceremony. I was trying to live modestly after the divorce, and Dawn and I decided it would be simpler if we just ran off together. That and we wanted to get married right away.

With Dawn nearing her third trimester, we couldn't travel very far. I drove us a few hours out of town where Dawn knew of a small but beautiful chapel in the country. Dawn looked luminously radiant in her white gown even at five months pregnant.

We had planned to stop at an elegant restaurant for dinner afterward to celebrate, but after seeing Dawn in that dress, we both decided we couldn't wait any longer for me to take it off of her.

Before we made our way to the appropriately titled "Honeymoon Suite" of one of my company's nearby hotels which I had reserved, we stopped at the drive-thru of a fast food restaurant for dinner in our wedding clothes. All of the employees took turns congratulating us at the window, and the cashier even comped our meal as a "wedding gift".

We ate in the car on our way to the hotel and when we got to the room, I lifted my bride and carried her across the threshold to the bedroom where I gently lay her on the bed. At that point the primal nature in me took over as I nearly ripped the dress off of her body as she went to work on my belt and pants.

Once nude, we embraced and shared our first intimate kiss as husband and wife. She pushed me on my back and climbed on to me and guided my cock into her slick velvet opening. "There we go" she sighed as I slid deep inside of her. She began gliding up and down on me as she bent over and started nibbling my ear and kissing my neck. I started pounding her faster from below which seemed to agree with her as she began moaning for a moment before returning to my neck where she began sucking. It felt great until she pulled away and stopped her motions on top of me, smiling as she looked at my neck.

"Oops, looks like I got a bit carried away there" she said, looking at the sizable hickey she must have left. I pushed up into her and she settled down onto me again as we resumed our rhythm.

"Marking your territory?" I joked.

"Between that" she said, gesturing to the hickey, "And this" she said smiling, holding up her wedding ring, "all those young skanks will know that this cougar has finally tamed her cub" she said with a wildly sexy grin on her face.

"I didn't put up much of a fight." I said, grinning back while maintaining my thrusts and staring up at my gorgeous new bride.

"Nope. I saw what I wanted, and I captured you" she huffed, staring at me in the eyes.

It may have started as a joke, but this talk was getting me really, really hot.

I smiled but then suddenly had a thought; what if all of this was part of some plan of hers all along? After all, she was the one who invited me out to celebrate that first night when I hired her full time. She was the one who invited me over for that romantic dinner the next. She clearly knew what she was doing, dressing to get my attention when it was finally just the two of us outside of the office. And she was the one who said not to worry about protection the night we got together.

I wondered if I was some pawn in a plan she had devised months ago, shortly after she began working for me. After all, she had gone from coworker to the mother of my child practically overnight. Was I paranoid, or had she indeed captured me according to her designs?

Whether she had a plan or not, the thought turned me on immensely. I broke out of my reverie just in time to feel my orgasm coming on not three minutes into our "session". I came harder and faster than I ever could remember in my life. With each contraction of my orgasm, my body spasmed wildly out of control as I launched rope after rope of cum deep into her. She slowed her motions as she registered what had happened and nestled down on my cock as I softened inside of her.

"Well I guess that did it for ya, huh?" she said smiling when my orgasm finally tapered off.

"Yeah, I guess" I muttered, a bit embarrassed at my "record".

"Now I know what to do when we're pressed for time" she said, teasing. "I wondered if you were the kind of man who liked to be dominated" she said with a satisfied smile and wink.

I didn't say anything, but it was hard to argue with the reaction that had just caused in me. I guess being in a stifled, repressed sexual relationship for most of my life had pent up a lot of sexual tension that was finally manifesting in some interesting ways.

"I like to be taken control of sometimes, too, depending on the mood." she told me in a sexy voice, giving me a hint.

Dawn and I took turns making love, humping, screwing, and fucking for hours, then calling down for room service in between sessions so that we could regain our strength.

As we were starting up with the foreplay on what would be our third time that night, Dawn broke the kiss and asked me if I wanted to try something different. I nodded, excited at the prospect of whatever she had in mind. Basically only having been with one relatively conservative woman my whole life, I didn't have a great deal of sexual experience, but Dawn was more than up to the task of being my tutor.

She reached into the bag she had brought with her and produced a small bottle of lube. My heart leapt at the possibilities that one little bottle possessed as a wave of excitement tinged through me. I knew better than to ever even mention the prospect of anal sex with Stacy, but a part of me had always wanted to try it.

Dawn gave me a sultry smile and handed me the bottle before getting on her hands and knees on the bed.

"The trick is to use a lot of it" she explained in reference to the lube as she presented herself to me on the bed, lowering her asshole to align with my erection which was at full attention and ready to enter uncharted territory.

I opened the bottle and poured a small pool of lube into my hand, using half of it to coat my full length up and down and the other half to cover around and in Dawn's ass. I had been getting more adventurous with her ass lately, sticking one or even two fingers in while she would ride me on top. She seemed to enjoy it, but this was an entirely different world. I poured a bit more lube on my fingers and made sure her asshole was nice and slick for the two of us.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah... go slow." she said smiling and dropped her head down.

I put my head right at her entrance and slowly pushed forward as she opened up to take me in. Even with the lube, it was still pretty tight. Dawn grunted and tensed up as my head disappeared into her, so I slowly pulled out and poured another generous handful of lube both on my cock and on my fingers to further coat her insides. "Thanks" she said, turning her head to me for a moment.

She lowered her head again as I began to apply pressure to her opening once more. The extra lube helped and I went in a lot easier the second time. I watched the entirety of my head go in once again and slowly and carefully eased further into her, watching inch by inch as my cock disappeared deeper into her ass.

After awhile my entire shaft was buried up to the hilt. I gently pulled back out until just the head was inside, poured a bit more lube on my shaft, and pushed back into her again. I slowly built up a rhythm as Dawn began to breath more heavily.

"Are you okay" I asked with a tone of concern.

"Yeah... how does it feel?" she asked, almost struggling to get the words out.

"It feels incredible." I told her. It truly did as I discovered that with the lube, her asshole is really just like a much tighter pussy, which is definitely not a bad thing. Not only did it feel incredible, in my mind I couldn't stop thinking about how taboo this all was for me.

Despite the contradictory viewpoint held by most men I knew, I always saw sex as an extension of love, and here was Dawn, offering me the most personal and intimate access a woman can grant to her man, and that awareness heightened the pleasure I was getting exponentially.

"Only my hubby gets my ass" she groaned through a mixture of pain and pleasure as if to read my thoughts aloud.

I was so euphorically pleasured in that moment, I whispered "I love you" without even realizing it. Maybe not the best or most romantic time to say those words, but then again, it felt like the perfect time.

"I love you too." she whispered back.

I bent over to mold myself to her back and began kissing the back of her head and neck. I put my full weight on Dawn while I massaged her breast with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. She started moaning and shivering so I knew I was doing a good job as I was hitting three pleasure points at once. I picked up my universal tempo and she suddenly shook violently and shouted "Jesus!" as her orgasm hit her.

Experiencing that was too much for me as I felt myself nearing my own orgasm.

"I'm going to cum." I warned her. This being my first time, I had no idea the protocol when it came to ejaculating by way of anal sex.

"You can cum in me." she said as she slowly recovered from her orgasm.

I let out a strangled gasp and kissed the back of her neck as my balls unloaded ten shots of cum deep in her ass. I finally pulled out and fell on the bed next to her, pushing her over on her side so I could spoon her while we lay there gasping for air.

After we had a moment to recharge, we got in the shower together to clean up. I think we were a bit exhausted from that last bout, so we simply took turns washing and rinsing each other, but I was getting a bit aroused from that, as well, which Dawn teased me about when I tried to hide it. I could tell that she obviously enjoyed the sexual stamina of a younger man as she simply groaned "mmm, mmm" with lust in her voice and shook her head.

After we cleaned off, we threw on our complimentary robes and I called down and ordered a couple of omelets from room service. We turned on the television and were flipping around to see what was on when we heard the knock at the door. Dawn grabbed her bag and went into the bathroom before I opened the door so the room service attendant could wheel in our food on a cart. I thanked him and give him a tip before he left, and I sat down to dig into my snack when Dawn opened the bathroom door.