Trading Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The monumentally amazing sight of Andrew jizzing onto himself pushed Kevin to orgasm, and he moaned loudly as he let loose a flood into his son's rear end, filling him up with his own personal fuel, and when he thought he had finished ejaculating, his son squeezed his dick once more with his sphincter, apparently trying to collect as much semen from his father as he could. Kevin wheezed as he fell against his son, lovingly kissing his face and neck as his dick began to slip out of him, and once it had, he could feel a slight river of cum following it. As Kevin panted, soaring in the heavens, blissfully high, listening to Andrew's sweet cooing, he knew that he had to look at his friends to see them staring at them, because he knew that they were. He didn't need to look at them to know it.

"So," Kevin heard a voice say. He looked up at his friend Kyle's face, which contained an expression of amusement and shock. "How long hasthisbeen going on?"